Troublemaker (Dabi + Bakugo x...

By neoncookie06

You are the twin sister of Ochaco Uraraka. However, everyone always compars you to your sister calling you th... More

Ch 1. Encounter
Ch. 2 Little Sheep?
Ch. 3 First Day at Hero School
Ch. 4 A little Scary...
Ch. 5 Sibling Issues
Ch. 6 That's surprising...
Ch. 7 Takes The Cake
Ch. 8 I'm a Villain
Ch. 9 What home?
Ch. 10 Too Far
Ch. 11 Responded
Ch. 12 Damn it
Ch. 13 No Right
Ch. 14 Rejecting?
Ch. 15 You and Me
Ch. 16 One & The Same
Ch. 17 I'm Dead?
Ch. 18 You're dead
Ch. 19 Deals
Ch. 20 Are you?
Ch. 21 Little Psycho
Ch. 22 The Plan
Chapter 24 Mission success
Chapter 25 Recruitment
Chapter 26 Dabi!
Chapter 27 All For One

Ch. 23 Ochaco

145 4 0
By neoncookie06

As we were waiting for the rest of the team to show up, I began to hear screams in the distance obviously the students cause nobody had moved away from the cliff we warped to thanks to Kurogiri. "Are they doing some test of courage game or something?" I wonder causing Toga to chuckle.

"It sure sounds like fun." Toga states with a gleeful smile causing Dabi to turn to us. Suddenly, we see three warp gates open up allowing three people to step out. One was in a jump suit, who I assumed was Twice. The next one looked like a magician, obviously Compressor. The last one to come out was a big pale guy with what looked like some of his brain sticking out along with a weird mask over his face and something over his teeth. "What the hell is this guy and why wasn't he on the list?" I wonder as a chill ran up my spine.

"Now, it begins." Dabi declares causing me to look over to see him summon a blue flame and presses it to a near by tree, setting it a blaze. "We better get going, Toga." I think causing her to turn and all of us begin heading in different directions. Rushing through the forest Toga finds a slight clearing causing her to stops as she sees two people walking by. "Toga, don't kill anyone, understand?" I request causing her to giggle.

"I won't..." Toga trails off as she puts on a slightly psychotic expression. "I was once a fellow Hero in Training so most of them are probably scared out of their minds..." I think feeling conflicted.

(To Dabi)

"Looks like your concern has you distracted, Eraser." Dabi points out as he activates his Quirk sending a huge wave of fire towards Aizawa.

"Vlad!" Aizawa shouts.

"You Pros 'oughta lay off. We haven't come here for any of you, so just stay out of the way." Dabi proclaims.

(To Shigaraki)

"You're sure they'll be all right on their own?" Kurogiri asks as he was polishing a glass.

"I'm a non-playable character this level. They'll make it work without me. Besides, this game has totally changed. I've been thinking of it as an RPG. We had some pretty good equips, but we challenged the big boss while still at level one. Really, it's more of a simulation game. I'm the player and I'll use all my little pawns to smash through the Heroes' ranks. But first, I need to make cracks in the superhuman world. That's where the Vanguard Action Squad of the League of Villains comes in. Who cares if these guys win or lose? The Heroes will be scared just because they showed up." Shigaraki explains as he was sitting at the bar with cards placed out in front of him.

"They're sacrificial pawns?" Kurogiri questions.

"Come on. Do you really think I'm that heartless? I'd never underestimate their strength. They may have different goals than me, but they're comrades, nonetheless. In a society bound by ridiculous rules, Villains aren't the only ones who are being oppressed. Let's hope they can pull this off." Shigaraki responds as he was starring at a picture of Katsuki Bakugo, who won the Sports Festival.

(To Dabi)

"Nice move. Guess you really are a Pro." Dabi compliments as he looks up to see Aizawa used his scarf to hang on the building allowing him to avoid the fire. Holding up his hand, Dabi goes to let out another blast.

"Not so fast." Aizawa insists as his eyes glowed red and quickly binds Dabi with his scarf. Pulling the scarf towards him, Aizawa meets Dabi's face with his knee causing Dabi to let out a grunt. Pulling the scarf once again, Aizawa pins Dabi to the ground face first.

"What do you want and where are your friends hiding?" Aizawa asks as he grabs a hold of Dabi's arm.

"My what?" Dabi questions.

"Your right arms next." Aizawa responds and then breaks Dabi's arm causing him to grunt.

"Be logical about this. At least save your legs. It would be a real pain to have to carry you off to jail without them." Aizawa states causing Dabi to grin.

"You can take your time, Eraserhead." Dabi declares as a huge sound rings out.

"What's that?" Aizawa asks as he looks away from Dabi.

"Mr. Aizawa!" Tenya Iida calls out causing Aizawa to look over at him.

"Stay back." Aizawa instructs causing Dabi to get up and stand with his back to him.

"That's exactly the performance I'd expect of a UA teacher. Tell me, Hero." Dabi insists causing Aizawa to pull his scarf, but it rips through Dabi's body.

"You worried for your student?" Dabi questions causing Aizawa's eyes to widen.

"I wonder if you can save them in the end. See you soon." Dabi proclaims as he then melts into a puddle.

(To me)

Toga was stalking the two students we had just saw, but I couldn't get a good look at them. "Hopefully it's people from class B, so I'll have nothing to feel bad about." I think causing Toga to chuckle.

"Two girls, their rather cute, y'know." Toga points out causing me to look over to see it was Tsuyu and Ochaco. "No, Toga don't- Before I could stop her she threw a knife in the girls direction.

(To Twice)

"Come on, Dabi. You got your ass handed to you! By a magic scarf!" Twice declares as he was making weird poses, while talking.

"How weak. That happened fast, huh?" Dabi asks turning to him.

"Huh? Don't say that. Better to frame this as the Pro being too strong. It's important to mind your self-esteem, even on a perilous mission." Twice informs using a different voice from earlier.

"Whatever, Twice. Just make another one of me. We need to keep those Pros occupied." Dabi insists.

"Another small fry, comin' right up. Leave it to me." Twice states as he was holding up his middle finger with one hand and a thumbs up with the other.

(To me)

Rushing over to the knife, Toga begin examining the blood on it.

"Chaco, is your arm okay?" Tsuyu asks as Ochaco holds her arm that was bleeding.

"Yeah, I'm fine. It's just a scratch." Ochaco answers glaring over at Toga.

"Mm... Hm." Toga sounds. "Why did it have to be Ochaco of all people?!" I think feeling worry rise up.

"Shallow. Not much blood." Toga points out as she holds up the knife, while blushing. "Toga, don't kill them." I remind as Tsuyu and Ochaco glared at me.

"What kind of person slashes people out of nowhere? Just who do you think you are?" Tsuyu questions causing Toga to point the knife towards them.

"I'm Toga. Jeez, you two are super cute. Ochaco and Asui." Toga responds as she moves the knife to point at both of them.

"How does she know who we are?" Ochaco asks.

"Maybe from the Sports Fest? We know nothing about her, so we're at a disadvantage. Stay on guard." Tsuyu answers. "Remember, Toga we just need their blood nothing more." I insist causing Toga to groan.

"But there's not enough blood. I wish I could suck it directly from the cut to make it flow, but there's no time." Toga informs as she grabs one of the contraptions from the bag.

"Don't worry, girls. This machine will start pumping it out as soon as I stick it in you. I'll get my fill and move on. Who's first?" Toga asks as she presses the button to get the needle to pop out of the device. Toga rushes towards them causing Ochaco to gasp as Tsuyu wraps her tongue around her.

"Ochaco!" Tsuyu shouts as she throws Ochaco out of harms way.

"You have to get back to camp. We got permission to use Quirks to protect ourselves, not to counterattack. I'm sure that's what Mr. Aizawa meant!" Tsuyu calls out causing Ochaco to outstretch her hand.

"Tsu, come on!" Ochaco bellows causing Tsuyu to begin jumping.

"I'll be right behind you." Tsu states. "Don't let Tsu get away, Toga." I think causing Toga to nod as she slices Tsu's tongue and then stops running after Tsu jumps away.

"Tsu? Tsu!" Toga chirps as she glances towards Tsu, who has a worried expression.

"Ribbit." Tsu sounds causing Toga to smile as she grabs her mask.

"What a cute nickname. I think I'll call you that, too!" Toga declares.

"No, you won't. Don't even think about it! Only my friends get to call me that!" Tsu proclaims as she goes to jump away causing Toga to throw the device catching Tsu, hair and pinning it to a tree.

"Yay! That means, I must be your friend, too!" Toga laughs out happily and jump up to Tsuyu.

"I'm coming!" Ochaco shouts, but Toga ignores her as she moves closer towards Tsu. "Don't let Ochaco touch you or she'll be able to activate her Quirk." I inform causing Toga's smirk to grow wider.

"Aw, you're bleeding Tsu. You couldn't be more adorable. I just love blood. We're gonna be such good friends." Toga points out causing Ochaco to rush over towards us.

"Get away from her!" Ochaco demands causing Toga to rush towards Ochaco and goes to stab her. Moving out of the way, Ochaco grabs Toga's wrist as she gets behind her, while grabbing her neck and slams Toga on to the ground.

"Ochaco, that was amazing." Tsu compliments as Toga tries to struggle, but isn't able to do anything.

"Tsu! Can you use your tongue to restrain her hands? Or is it hurt?" Ochaco asks.

"It'll be fine in a second." Tsu answers. "Stop struggling and wait for a moment until they become preoccupied or get distracted." I instruct causing Toga to glance up at Ochaco.

"Ochaco. You're delightful, too. You've got the same smell as me. You've got a crush on someone, right?" Toga asks causing Ochaco's eyes to widen as she stares down at Toga. "Mind what you say." I insist, but she ignores me.

"So do I and I bet you also wanna be exactly like that special person, huh? I can tell. Two lovesick girls." Toga adds causing Ochaco to glare at Toga with intense emotion behind it. "Is Toga doing this to distract them both, if she is... It's definitely working." I think as Toga's grin grows wider.

"At first you try to model yourself after the person you want. You start dressing like them. Thing is, that's not enough. You have to go further. Then you realize you actually want to become that person and once you get to that point, there's no going back. That's how love works, right? What kind of charmer's caught your eyes, huh?" Toga asks and my eyes widen. "I've actually felt that way in the passed, but never acted on it... Could Toga actually be-"

"I'm fond of people who've been slashed up ad reek of fresh blood. That's why I always end up cutting them. Hey, Chaco, isn't this fun? Just two girls hanging out talking about our crushes! Did you and your sister talk all the time like this?!" Toga exclaims as she plunges the device into Ochaco's thigh.

"Ochaco!" Tsu calls out as the blood begins to flow through the device.

"Suck. Suck. Suck, suck. Suck, suck." Toga repeats.

"Uraraka!" Someone calls out causing Tsu to look over towards it.

"Quickly, guys! Help her!" Tsu shouts causing me to take control and quickly leap away from Ochaco. "We really are one and the same..." I think and I go to run away.

"Stop!" Ochaco screams causing me to turn back to her.

"There's too many people here now, and I don't feel like being kill tonight. Toodles." I point out trying to mimic Toga's voice a little bit and then rush into the trees.

"Ah and I was having so much fun too!" Toga bellows causing me to sigh.

"It may have only been one persons, but we still got some blood so they can deal with that." I think as I continue to run through the dark forest.

"Vanguard Action Squad. I've acquired our target. Our little show has officially come to a close. Meet me at the retrieval point in the next five minutes for the final bow." Compressor's voice echoes through my ear causing me to stop in my tracks.

"Ooh, he got him?!" Toga exclaims causing me to nod.

"Yeah, he got Bakugo... I really hate that idea, but there's nothing I can do about it. Toga, I'm in trusting you with getting us through the rest of this mission, alright?" I request causing a chuckle to run through my head as I shut my eyes allowing her to take over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291 12 9
Bakugou Katsuki x Trans Masc Reader Rivals to lovers. Bakugo is always second to (Name). He hates it but he can't deny he feels something odd when wi...
73.2K 2.1K 42
The Todoroki Family have always been quite a complex family to understand. But we all know that there are four children in the family. What if I said...
34.1K 961 32
This story is about Shoto Todoroki and his 5-minute younger twin-sister, Going on the same path of becoming heroes while leaning on each other's back...
529K 17.3K 53
STORY IS BEING REWRITTEN UNDER THE TITLE OF 'it began with you'. ---- 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗰. Y/n was born int...