take you dancing, belly conkl...

By orxngeheart

·˚ ༘ ┊͙[ take you dancing ] ! ˊˎ in which belly's always been head over heals for conrad fisher, but late ni... More

take you dancing
ACT ONE; PAPER RINGS
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
seven
epilogue
ACT TWO; LOVER
prologue
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
epilogue

six

2.9K 127 19
By orxngeheart

SUMMER TIDES
CHAPTER SIX / EPISODE SIX
luna x belly

*ੈ ‧₊˚ ————— Being apart of the debutante ball had its perks: like the mini sandwiches.

And being apart of the Fisher - Conkin summer has its perks too: like being able to raise money for a cause. Luna had picked an organization that would help find sexual assault and domestic abuse victims safe places to stay and help them get started on a new life.

It made her happy that she could help this organization, that maybe whatever money she raised could make a difference.

She's be on team Lolli, Jeremiah having been the one to suggest the team name instead of Luna. She kinda felt as if it made her sound like a stripper — team lolli but she'd be playing volleyball so she didn't think it mattered much.

The sleeves of her shirt was matcha green, and it fit her just right. She had managed to find a pair of green coloured shorts that worked well with the matcha coloured sleeves. That was her outfit, nothing else. She had even decided to keep all her jewelry off, knowing that she'd reck something at some point.

"Hey, baby." Susannah smiled at her daughter, watching from where she was sitting as Luna walked towards her with open arms.

"Hi, mom." Luna hugged her mom and stepped back, shifting her weight from one foot to the other.

Susannah smiled, "I asked Conrad for him to be Bellys escort. He said he would."

Maybe she didn't know. That's what she Luna told herself. Maybe her mother hadn't been informed by anyone that Luna didn't have an escort and now needed to desperately find one.

"Oh. That's great...!" Luna tried to sound happy, she tried.

"I know, hun." Susannah stood, wrapping her daughter in a hug once more before she walked away.

Luna was left standing there, by herself. She sat on the concrete, not bothering to move to the chair a few feet away. Her knees felt weak and there was a pressure in her chest. She hadn't talked to her mom for long, only minutes if we're technical.

"Oh..."

*ੈ ‧₊˚ ————— "Conrad freaking Fisher." Luna glared at her eldest brother, eyes narrowed so deeply that she was practically squinting. "You better do well."

Conrad was on team Lolli. He had asked to be on his sisters team — he felt bad that he couldn't be her escort to the debutant ball. It was okay though, because Jeremiah was going to go with Luna to the deb ball. ( unless things changed, but no matter what, Luna would go with one of her brothers. )

Conrad smiled a goofy smile, "I got this in the bag."

And oh, let's hope so.

Things started off quickly. There was only one court and whoever one would go onto the next round. It was simple, and it's something they've all — the Fishers and Conklins — done before. It was just a matter of who they played against, and who would do better than last year.

Conrad and Luna weren't up yet, they had a time gap of a few more matches between others before they went up. Well they were waiting the two walked around with a container for donations — their mom believed that if they showed off some puppy dog eyes than the money would flow. The money did flow, and the two siblings were doing great in making sure that people knew it was for a good cause.

"You two ready?" Susannah asked her children, wiggling in between the two and wrapping her arms around them.

"Of course." Luna looked towards her brother. "Right, Connie?"

Conrad gave the smallest nod. "Yeah, all ready."

The siblings were ready to play. Since there were so many groups that had volunteered, they would end up playing a little later. No one minded, and it gave them some time to prepare. But now they were going to play, and if they lost, that was it they wouldn't go further.

"Then go out there! They're waiting!" Susannah gave her children a small push, sending them in the direction of where they would play.

They would be playing against the team with red sleeves. From what the two had seen, they were pretty good. They were a guy and a girl, who looked somewhere similar and seemed to glare at each other when something went wrong.

"Team Reed vs. Team Lolli." The announcer said causing the crowd that was watching to cheer and whistle. It was silent for a minute, the microphone still close and ready for the announcer to say who would start with the ball after the coin flip. "And team... Reed starts!"

Team Reed served first, the ball unfortunately landing in just the right spot in the box that team Lolli didn't get to in time. That's how it went on got the first few serves, or well, that was until Conrad and Luna got into.

Once they were into the game, having a strategie and a game play, they dominated. They won their games after each one ended.

It wasn't until their was three teams left. Since there had been an odd number of teams participating, it meant that one of the teams would sit back and watch in the end before the finale.

It was Steven and Shayla on one team, Belly and Jeremiah on the other. Whoever won would move onto the next round to play against team Lolli.

The games were pretty tied, and it was a good rally lots of the time, but it was Belly and Jeremiah who had one the game.

That meant that Conrad and Luna would face Belly and Jeremiah in only minutes. . .

*ੈ ‧₊˚ ————— Taylor had gone right back to the beach house that night after the volleyball games. It was a long day and she wanted nothing more than to sleep the day off. She had even told Belly that it was okay if she and Luna wanted to go out to the boat one of the debutantes fathers owned.

So that's exactly what Belly and Luna did. They had played never have I ever, drank some rosé and ate some pizza. A few of them had even gotten into the water and were skinny dipping.

It was all fun in games until Belly had gotten a text from Conrad, one that may or may not have been the best. The text had caused some drama, and the two girls that had been with Luna and Belly had gathered all articles of clothing and drove away. It left Luna and Belly completely naked with only a towel to wrap around the both of them.

"What are we supposed to do?" Belly asked wide eyed as she looked towards Luna.

Gosh, Luna was having a hard time thinking. The moonlight that cast down on them made Belly look so pretty. She couldn't even get that out of her mind. And well, she had seen a flash of boobies . . .

"Sweets? Sweetheart?" Maybe Belly didn't mean for that to leave her lips, but that was what she was saying to get Lunas attention.

It worked. "Yeah, baby?"

Belly could have melted right there. She liked the way that sounded. She likes it all and late at night she hasn't stopped thinking about her and Luna.

"What are we gonna do?" Belly asked once more, puppy dog eyes sparkling in the moonlight.

Everything sparkled in the moonlight, even their love that they couldn't see.

"How about we get out, text someone, and walk until they find us?" Luna said, her somewhat of a plan being nothing but a disaster when you don't have clothes.

"We're naked!" Belly whisper yelled and panicked. "Oh god, we're naked."

Luna smirked, a smirk that Belly could see very clearly. "Yes, baby, we are."

"Luna! Get your head out of the gutter and help me!" Belly frantically said, a small whine leaving her lips in frustration. "Look there's a towel."

Maybe, this was supposed to happen??   Who knows, but for a time, they were just two girls walking along the side of the road wrapped in a towel, waiting to be picked up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 333 17
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙶𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚈𝚘𝚞 || 𝙰 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎, 𝚠�...
34K 373 49
☆𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃, 𝐓𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔☆ 𝐘/𝐍 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐤𝐥𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐠𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡...
2.2M 41.9K 91
∾✧。EASIER ۵∾ ❛IS IT EASIER TO STAY? IS IT EASIER TO GO? I DON'T WANNA KNOW, OH BUT I KNOW THAT I'M NEVER EVER GONNA CHANGE AND YO...
20.1K 239 15
//𝘈𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘐'𝘮 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘢, 𝘐'𝘮 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘮 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦.// Maddison Conkl...