Secretly Married to EXO Kai #...

By Renegorgeous

An arranged marriage set by their parents. The daughter of the CEO of Im Company and the son the of CEO of Ki... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: I will marry a nerd?
Chapter 2: Wedding
Chapter 3: I won't let them
Chapter 4: Kim Yoona
Chapter 5: Honeymoon
Chapter 6: Sad Ending
Chapter 7: Good Kisser
Chapter 8: Seducing Mrs. Kim
Chapter 9: Sehun, Baekhyun and Chanyeol
Chapter 10: With Taecyeon
Chapter 11: Just a misunderstanding
Chapter 12: "Please Stay."
Chapter 13: Seulhyun?
Chapter 14: Auden
Chapter 15: Forever
Author's Note
Byuntae
External link
Chapter 17: Tests
Chapter 18: 2pm, Auden, EXO
Chapter 19: Reveal
Chapter 20: In a relationship
Chapter 21: Confirmed
Chapter 22: Married again in public
Private chapter
Epilogue
Final Author's Note
Special Chapter #1 Part 1: Uncle EXO
Author's Note
Special Chapter #1 Part 2: Part-Time dads
Special Chapter #2: Jongin's successful attempt
*ANNOUNCEMENT*
Need your comment
Guys please read this
Wa$$up
Special Chapter #3: Kids
Notice(s)
1st year
Notice me Senpais
Special Author's Note for all Filipinos
Saeng il
Suggestions
Who wants to be my co-author?

Chapter 16: With him

7.2K 126 12
By Renegorgeous

[Edited]

This part WAS private but I made it public so anyone can see it.

~*~

[Yoona POV]

I reach the Kim's resident. I take a deep breath and slowly making my way to the gate.

Jongin really don't want me to meet Mrs. Kim again. But I think it's time to face her.

I ring the doorbell and few seconds, the maid answer it. "Is Mrs. Kim here?" I asked. "Yes, follow me." She said let me in.

I've been here once but it has different atmosphere. Maybe because I know her past.

Then I noticed a lady that is sitting at the luxirious couch that it's back is facing us. "Ma'am, Mrs. Yoona is here." She said. "Leave us." She said.

The maid bow and left. "Sit here." She said. I obey amd sit at the single couch. "What do you want to talk about?" I asked formally. "Ahh, about 1 year and a half contract, I change my mind. I want you to divorce to my son next month." She said.

"W-What?" I stuttered. "Your parents are paid. So leave my son." She said.

"Sign this and leave." She said and handle me a paper. A divorcement paper. I love Jongin, he loves me, we love each other. I can't divorce to him that easily.

"I will not sign it." Said and push away the paper and the pen. "What? Leave my son alone. He deserve a better woman. Unlike you." She said. I feel my blood boil.

"Sorry to say this to you but, we love each other." I said. "What? Fuck that love! There is no such this love!" She yelled.

"There is no such thing is love?" We stood up and look at the person who told that. "Ahh, honey, it's not like that." Mrs. Kim said. "Why did you marry me anyways?" Mr. Kim asked.

"N-No... it doesn't mean that way..." "And you are filling a dovorcement paper to Yoona without our son knowing?" He said. "N-No, Yoona, it's not, right?" They look at me.

Mrs. Kim look at me with a death glare. "Y-Yes she is right." I lied. I hate to lie but. "Explain what you just said, 'there is no such thing is love'." He said.

"No honey, it's not what you think. I love you. And I mean in other way." She lied. "I would love to make Yoona to be my daughter-in-law. I wat to see their children with Jongin." He said.

"They love each other and I know that. Living in the same house in many months, sleeping in the same bed. I bet they already do it." Mr. Kim smirked. I feel my cheek heaten. So, I know where Jongin got his perverted side. His father and him are same.

Mrs. Kim look at me. "Uhh..." shit how would I say that. Yes we did. And he was wild as expected. And we do it for hours. Oh god he's so aggressive. And we do it 2 times. The recent one is last month. Aren't you happy that your son is already matured? I can't tell them like that. "See." Mr. Kim smiled.

"What? My son is-" "Not virgin anymore? I'm happy that he is not virgin. He already took her virginity, and she took his virginity. With my daughter-in-law. I bet she is pregnant already. Are you?" He asked.

I haven't check to the doctors or take pregnancy test. I think...

"Aigoo, it's nice to think that my son is not the innocent one I knew. He's grow up already." He said. "Honey, a deal is a deal." Mrs. Kim said. "What? Deal? What deal? I thought it was forever? I'm the head of the family you are just my assistant. I will make the deal." Mr. Kim said.

"Take care of my boy, okay? Make many children." Mr. Kim said and wink. I felt myself blush at his statement. I gulp the lump of my throat. Mr. Kim and Jongin is indeed same.

"But their marriage are fake!" Mrs. Kim said. "Fake? No it wasn't, it was real. God already know. Everyone already know. Mr. Lee Soo Man knows. I'll just announce it." He said and about to walk away. "No, I will make them separate." She said.

"I'll leave now." I said and grab my bag and left.

~*~

I was still thinking about what Mr. Kim had said. "I bet you are pregnant."

I shrug it off when a pair of hands wrap around my waist. I need to ask him. "Umm Jongin?" I call. "Hmmm?"

"What if I'm pregnant?" I asked. "I would love to. Wait, why are you asking? Are you pregnant?" He asked. "N-No." I stuttered. I'm not sure if I was or not.

"I want to eat Apple." I suddenly said. "Apple? We have some there. Go and eat it." He said and I went to the kitchen.

Few minutes later...

"Yoona, did you eat all of that? Alone?" He asked. I look at the empty apples. "Neh, why?" I asked. "You eat a lot these days. Why?" He asked. "I'm hungry." I said.

Then I finish the apple. "I'm full." I said.

I was satisfied in what I ate. Jongin look at me with those-"Yah, Jongin!" I yelled at him.

"Because you asked me if you were pregnant, I become aware to you." He said. "Y-Yah, I'm not pregnant." I stuttered. He examine my body.

"Blooming, your hips got wide, your breast-you are supposed to be flat chested." He said as his eyes are fix to my chest. I cover my chest by my arm. "Jongin! Stop staring!" I yelled.

"You are pregnant!" He said. "Yah! How can you be so sure?" I asked. "You said you haven't got your period right?" He said. "What about that?" I said. "You're pregnant!" He said.

"I'm not pregnant!" I yell. "So let's make one." He smirk.

[Warning: Mature Content. Read on your own]

He wrap his arms around me and my hand is in his nape. He kissed me and I kiss him back. He pull me closer as I pull him to me. He deepen the kiss as he nibble my lips.

We fought for dominance but for the experts, he won. He explore every part pf my mouth making moan. He pull away and whisper to me, "Let's go upstairs." Is he seducing me?

He carry me bridal style as he went upstairs.

Then Mr. Kim's word ring at my head. "I bet they already do it." Aish Mr. Kim.

Then as I went back to reality, he already lay me down to our bed. He kissed me passionately. His hands roamed under my shirt as he touch the hook of my bra. He swiftly unhook it.

His kiss were melting me. I can't think straight.Then I know his hands were on my breast. "Y-Yah." I stuttered. "It's not like I haven't touch these. I touch these already last month!" He said as he suck my neck.

He began squeezing my breast making me moan. "J-Jongin. Argh..." It felt good. He is expert doing this since our first.

My hand tangle at his hair as he suck me. I become moan-mess in what he is doing. Then he took off my shirt with my bra. Then he took off his. His hands roam at my body.

Then he unzip my pants and took it off. I was left with my underwear. He just stare at me. "Stop staring." I said. He smirk and he unbuckle his belt and took off his pants.

I saw him already big at his boxer. I smirk as I kiss him. His kiss went to my collar bone and his hands were still on my breast.

"J-Jongin." I moaned. "Yoona." He whispered.

His hand went under my panties. I gasp when he suddenly put one finger inside me. "Wet for me." He whispered and I smirk. "Only for you." I said seductively. "You are tempting me. Where is the innocent Yoona I knew before?" He smirked.

I moan when he inserted 2 fingers. "You took her away." I said. I felt him smirk at my neck.

Another moan escape from my mouth when finally insert 4 fingers. He suck my nipple while his hand is massaging the other.

He put me in my extreme ecstacy. I moan louder than earlier. The room is fill with moans and groans.

"Eungg... Ahhh... Jongin. Get i-inside me." I said. "I'm cumming."

Then I knew that I already cum at his fingers. He took out his fingers to me as I panted. He lick his fingers clean and kiss me at my lips.

Jongin! What did you do to me! I thought. I tasted myself at his mouth. Then he took out his boxer along with my panties.

He position ourselves. "Ready?" He asked. I nod and panted.

I wince when he got inside me. "Are you sure?" He asked. "Y-Yes."

He began moving in slow pace. I dig my nails at his shoulder, I know I already scratch his back but he didn't mind it. "Ahh! J-Jongin." I wince. He slowly moving in fast pace.

I whimper because how hurt it was. I feel tears forming at the corner of my eyes. He kissed my cheeks, "You want to stop this?" He asked. "No, continue." I said.

Then the pain feeling subsided changing into good ones. It was pleasuring one.

I moan. "Arghh... faster." I moaned. "As you wished." He said as his pace become faster.

"Jongin, I'm c-comming." I said. "Same here."

I felt hot liquid inside me.

Then I gasp when we reached our climax (A/N: I remember my classmate, we call each other climax since we have deeper meanings about that.).

He took him out to me and he collapse beside me. He tuck both of us in the blanket. Pants fill the room.

"Yoona, too good for the 3rd timer." He said. "I love you." He added. "I love you too." I said.

We kiss each other and went to sleep.

~*~

I woke up early morning. I grab the robe that is at the table near our bed.

I cover myself and run to the bathroom.

When I reach the bathroom, I throw up everything that it will go.

Then I feel someone put my hair aside my face. I notice it was Jongin.

I flush the toilet and wash my face. "Are you alright?" He asked. "Y-Yes." I said. "Do you want to go to the hospital?" He asked. "No, people may know that you went to the hospital in the morning with a girl. Then the doctor will said that I'm-then your career will be doom." I said. I cut my sentence when I was suppose to say pregnant.

"It's fine. As long you are okay." He said making me want to kiss him. "And if you are pregnant. I will be the happiest man in the world." He said.

"But really, I don't need to see a doctor." I said. "If you said so." He said and wrap his arm around my waist and we went back to the room.

~*~

I open the TV since Jongin told me so. Then it went exactly to EXO. It was an interview.

"Neh, how does it feel that you become the famous group international?" The MC asked. They laugh. "How about you Kai?"

"Being this kind of famous is hard and tiring. I didn't expect with those kind of stuff. Plus in our personal stuff. I have to be more responsible at the people at my home. More responsible as I become now." He said.

Then some talks.

"You become famous, do you already like someone?" The MC asked. The camera went each of them. "Ahh! Some have!" They laugh as usual. "Kai have! Kai have!" I face palm. "Does guys!" I mumble.

"To be honest. I love someone. I'm willing to marry her. If it would be okay for EXO-L. Because I'm madly in love with her." I gasp when he suddenly said that. "Oh really? Someone? Would you like to send her a message to the screen." The MC said.

The camera went close to Jongin. "Umm... I'm not good in saying things like this but I love you." He said and the others cheer.

I found myself smiling. "I love you too." I said.

——————————————————————————-

Whaaa! Byuntae! I was laughing at myself while writing this.

It may be corny since it's my first time writing like this. But if I cintinue writing this, maybe it will turn more instense.

My cousin said that in this age, I must know that kind of stuff. And I was shock when she said, "You wan to borrow my three books of Fifty Shades if Gray?" I was suppose to say yes but my sister is there. So my answer is no.

Please e-enjoy. And v-vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.8K 632 41
their twin but a lover. a boy is a nerd but​ behind of his old fasion big eyeglasses ,brasses of his teeth and old fasion hair style he hide her hand...
159K 5.1K 97
Two opposite worlds come together. How will they establish harmony after their initial encounter was unfavorable? Would you be open to befriending so...
2K 114 13
*I can kill just to see your smile.. That's how I Love you so. " -harrry
7.8K 168 12
Hiding The Mafia King's Triplets Season One