๐’‚๐’…๐’๐’“๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’–, ๐’‹๐’‚๐’Ž๐’†๐’”...

By -firelitroses-

"๐‘ฐ ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’†๐’„๐’๐’๐’… ๐’๐’‘๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’" "๐’…๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ, ๐‘ฐ ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’”๐’๐’๐’–๐’•... More

๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐’‚๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’•๐’Š๐’„
๐ฆ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐š๐ฉ๐ž.
001. The manor
002. The other woman
003. Arrogant prick
004. Apologizes and Acceptance
005. Savior
006. Broom polish and vanilla
008. Raindrops
009. Parties and Hangovers
010. The tower
011. Quidditch practice
012. Stupid realizations
013. Moonlight
014. Pretty boy
015. Photgraphs
016. The slug club
017. Blue hair?
018. Lions vs Snakes
019. Snow days
020. adore you
021. daddy issues
022. Christmas party
023. Home sweet home

007. Pretty fucking beautiful

2.3K 72 7
By -firelitroses-

—✧—✧—✧—✧—

  Pretty fucking beautiful

What is love? Is it an attraction? Is it intimacy? Is it an attachment?

Love is in fact all of these things combined together. Love is an emotion combined with a series of feelings. As beautiful as these feelings can be, they can also be devasting; they can be loving, yet heartbreaking; powerful yet debilitating. Falling in love with one person can be one of the most unexplainable feelings a person can endure. So imagine how James Potter felt being in love with two people.

He was conflicted. Most often times people are afraid of conflict because they do not know how to manage it well. James Potter did not know how to manage it well. It has been a week since the quidditch match against Gryffindor and Hufflepuff and it's also been a week since James Potter smelled Eva's shampoo in his amortentia. He had not told anyone of his latest discovery but it was gnawing at him.

Eva also hadn't told anyone about the broom polish smell in her amortentia potion however she too could not forget about it. It was always lingering in the back of her mind even when she tried to forget it.

At first, James Potter tried avoiding both Eva and Lily. He needed time to think however quickly realized that being left alone with his thoughts was not a good idea. James knew that he would smell lily. He's been in love with her since his third year. But he didn't know that he would smell Eva. He was not prepared for that. He had absolutely no idea how to fix this problem. The best plan he could think of was to stay away from both girls until he figured out what to do.

So it's really a pity that he is now walking to the library to meet Eva to help her with her transfiguration homework See James Potter was top of the class in transfigurations other than Lily Evans so Eva took the opportunity to ask James to help her. See with James helping her she was bound to get full marks and she had also noticed that he had been distant, so this idea of hers would knock down two birds with one stone. James's plan flew over his head the second Eva approached him. He could not say no to Eva as much as he tried.

"Hey," James said as he saw the girl at her usual spot in the library.

"Hi!" Evelyn turned to see James potter behind her.

"Uhm are you ready?" James nervously played with the back of his neck.

"Ready as I'll ever be," Eva sarcastically replied.

From an outsider's point of view James Potter looked nervous in fact he was so nervous that Eva even knew something was wrong. He was not the usual James she knew and loved. She knew he had been distant but she couldn't figure out why.

"Is something wrong?" Eva asked.

"No, No i -Uhm- just really want to get this over with," James smiled at her. She raised her eyebrows. It wasn't very convincing but Eva didn't want to push.

"Okay," she replied, dragging out the 'y'.

It had been about thirty minutes before Eva had lost concentration completely. Transfiguration was not her best class. She had kept a decent grade throughout the years but it never came easy for her. She always had to ask for extra credit to keep her from failing miserably.

"Which spell is used to transfigure an object into a rabbit?"

"Uh lapifors," the blonde girl answered unsurely.

"Correct!" James nodded while clapping his hands. "Next one, what incantation conjures flowers?"

She sighed. This was no use.

"James," she whined.

"I need a break, my head is going to explode," She knocked her head on the table.

"Come on darling. It's only a couple more," James said. He raised his hand and placed it on her cheek rubbing his thumb against her skin.

Eva shook her head and looked at James with pleading eyes. James was screwed. She pouted her lips and tilted her head up to look him in the eyes. Fuck. James Potter could never resist her eyes.

Her enchanting blue eyes were mesmerizing to look at. He saw oceans in her eyes like the current was pulling him in deeper and deeper until he was completely submerged under water and fighting the air in his lungs, trying to swim back to where he was, on the surface, but the waves kept him from doing so.

"Fine," he sighed.

"How's it going with lily?" Eva asked.

James sighed. Honestly, he hadn't thought about lily in so long that the question stumped him. "Uh as it always has,"

"I'm sorry,"

"Don't be, it's fine," James replied.

"So you still really liked her then?" Eva stupidly asked.

"Yeah, it's lily you know, I can't not like her,"

The blonde girl ignored the sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach. She didn't know why she asked that question. It kinda just came out of her without really thinking about it.

"Right," the girl replied. "I get it, she's really pretty and-"

"You're pretty, fucking beautiful," The boy replied, looking into her eyes.

The heat rushed to her cheeks and she looked down to try to hide it. She bit her lip to avoid the smile that was starting to form on her face however that was not working at all because James could still see her dimples at the center of her cheeks.

"Thanks,"

"You know you're cute when your blushing," James added.

"Stop it," she laughed.

He smiled at her. Did he mention that he loved her smile? Because he really loved her smile.

His thoughts got interrupted by Eva who snatched his glasses off his face. "How do you see in these?" She asked, putting the glasses on her face and pushing them up her nose before posing.

"How do I look?" She asked jokingly, which made James chuckle.

"Stunning, absolutely stunning," he said jokingly while clapping his hands. She laughed and handed him back his glasses.

♡ ♡ ♡

Eva and James walked into the great hall after finishing her transfiguration homework. They found the group and sat down next to each other.

"Your so stupid Sirius!" Remus shouted at Sirius as he hit the boy opposite him. His loud and rough tone made everyone look at him in shock.

"I wouldn't be surprised. He is a product of incest." Eva spoke, not looking at the boys but instead putting some potatoes on her plate.

Sirius stuck his tongue out at this girl in an immature way which made Remus shake his head in disappointment.

"I saw that," Eva said, still putting some gravy on her potatoes, which made James and Remus chuckle and Sirius looked at her in confusion.

"Oi! blondie you could be a product of incest," Sirius teased.

"Merlin! look at me. Does it look like I was made from incest," The group laughed at the girl's comment before continuing what they were talking about before.

♡ ♡ ♡

"This is the dumbest idea we've done since yesterday," Remus sighed as he shook his head with a frown.

"Aren't tired of being a goody good, Moony," Sirius mocked as he put his hair in a bun, sticking his wand in it to keep it from moving.

Remus noticed the small gesture making his cheeks redden. "I'm not a goody good! I came up with the plan,"

"Whatever you say moony," Peter replied.

"It's just I'm the only one who is smart enough to let us get caught. And we are most definitely getting caught."

James rolled his eyes. "Remus relax. It's not like anybody is gonna get hurt."

"We're only pranking Lucious," Peter said nonchalantly.

"Yeah! we're doing this for Eva, to make that duchebag pay," James protectively said.

Remus sighed. The scar-faced boy had been meaning to ask James about what was going on between him and Eva. He had suspected something about them was more than friends.

"So, how long do you think it will-"

Before Peter could finish his sentence, a deafening scream was heard from the dormitories, making the four teens run behind the couch to go into hiding. Seconds later, Lucious came running past them, blonde hair now bright red. Narcissa followed closely behind her and both ran around the common room.

Once the coast was clear the group of misfits ran out of the common room crying with laughter.

♡ ♡ ♡

Evelyn sat with Lily and Marlene during lunch. James and the rest of the group burst into the great hall laughing. They spotted Eva and gestured for her to come and join them where they were sitting.

"I'll be back," she told Lily and Marlene. They nodded at her with their mouths full.

"Hey guys, what's up," Evelyn asked, sitting next to Remus.

"The sky," Peter jokingly replied while Evelyn stuck her tongue out at the boy.

All of sudden the entire Gryffindor table erupted into laughter as Narcissa and Lucius walked in.

Eva didn't exactly know why everyone was laughing until she saw it. Lucius's hair was bright red, and his face hung low as all of the tables laughed.

"Blimey did you guys do that!" Eva laughed.

"We may have had something to do with it," James replied.

"Did you see his face?!" Sirius snorted.

"I can't believe you dyed his hair red!" Eva giggled, clasping her hand over her mouth and throwing her head back. James couldn't help but look at her with a smile. God, she's so cute when she laughs.

♡ ♡ ♡

Authors note: Hey beauties. This chapter might be shorter than the rest but I hope you guys still enjoy it. Thank you guys for reading my book, it means a lot to me. Also, summer is now officially over which means it's back to school for me :( I will still try to update as much as I can however it might not be as frequent. mwah, ily guys.

love always emily <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2K 599 14
"๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ด, ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ." ***** ๐ŸŒธ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ฎ๐๏ฟฝ...
2.3K 132 11
โ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐Š ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐„๐‘๐•๐„๐ƒ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐€๐‹๐‹? โž โ€• ๐–บ๐–ฟ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–บ ๐—๐—Ž๐—‹๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‚๐—… ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–บ๐—๐—๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—๐—‹๐–บ๐—’๐–บ๐—…๐—Œ, ๐–บ ๐—†๐–บ๐—‹๐—‹๐—‚...
4K 177 5
โ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐โž -๐’‚.๐’†.๐’‘ ...
217K 9.6K 90
Following the events of the same universe where Juliet Potter and Remus Lupin fell in love, the insouciance has faded into misery as all parties prep...