Face Reveal

By lesbianslayer

You all got my first Violetine fanfic to 7k so here's what i promised you. Be ready to be disgusted by my fac... More

My Face
My Tats
My cosplays
Cosplays pt. 2
New Tats (TWDG Tattoo)
@JamesonTheButler Darkstashe Child
Yet again another tattoo

So I'm 20 and no longer gay

12 1 0
By lesbianslayer

      So yeah it's been a while and I'm 20 years old I am now an adult?! I have my own place, baby bearded dragon, and a fiance that's a dude?!
    Yes so I mean I still like girls but I like my dudes now so bi, pan; whatever I am just a queer girl that likes what I like.
    But to move on I am now getting a decent paying job and starting to struggle less to adult. I finally got the balls to do therapy so slowly but surely I'm getting there. I'm hoping very soon I can start writing again I'm hoping so badly I miss it I miss you guys.

      But for now I'm just going to show you guys how I look now because I've changed a lot from when I had my shaved head to now and get to show you my fiance and my new bearded dragon!
  And please if you have any motivation quotes so whatever or simply just have questions please don't be afraid to comment cuz I miss being connected with you guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 4.4K 28
"We will never love you" Zane said "We will never accept you" Tristan said. "We will make your life living hell" Haydes said . "We will make you reg...
79.4K 3.6K 90
Y/N, a once valiant warrior, is losing himself to a malevolent curse, and Jingliu is unwavering in her determination to save him. As they grapple wit...
17.3K 330 10
After being died because of his Differences, he was send to hell and luckily meet the princess of hell & others, together they will make sure everyon...
229K 3.2K 85
ဖထေကနေ α€žα€¬α€Έα€€α€­α€―α€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€‘α€¬α€Έα€α€²α€· α€‡α€¬α€α€Ία€œα€™α€Ία€Έα€žα€¬α€–α€Όα€…α€Ία€•α€«α€α€šα€Ί ဖေထက α€žα€¬α€Έα€€α€­α€―α€žα€Όα€¬α€Έα€‘α€¬α€Έα€α€²α€· α€‡α€¬α€α€Ήα€œα€™α€Ήα€Έα€žα€¬α€»α€–α€…α€Ήα€•α€«α€α€šα€Ή