Dead and Alive (Male Reader x...

Από DEMGSC1920

Ever since Blake left the White Fang, Y/N has always been skeptical and worried about the White Fang itself... Περισσότερα

Bio
Prologue
(Vol 1) Chapter 1: Beacon Academy
(Vol 1) Chapter 2: Initiation Pt 1
(Vol 1) Chapter 3: Initiation Pt 2
(Vol 1) Chapter 4: The talk
(Vol 1) Chapter 5: Racism
(Vol 1) Chapter 7: Schnee vs Taurus
(Vol 1 Finale) Chapter 8: The White Fang
Team CATE Bio
Dreams and Nightmares Trailer
(D&N) Chapter 9: Entering the Dream
(D&N) Chapter 10: The fight
(D&N) Chapter 11: 2nd Round
(D&N) Chapter 12: Train Fight
(D&N) Chapter 13: Leave me alone!
(D&N) Chapter 14: The Brother
(D&N) Chapter 15: The Final Round
(D&N) Chapter 16: One Last Stand
(D&N Finale) Chapter 17: Team CATE
(Vol 2) Chapter 18: Food Fight
(Vol 2) Chapter 19: The Secret

(Vol 1) Chapter 6: Forever Fall

1.4K 33 6
Από DEMGSC1920

Warning

This chapter contains death events as well and a very depressing tone.

Athena was seated in a bench with Y/N by her side, as she puts a blanket around him as she actually went and brought him a bit of green tea, as he grabs it with both hands and kept looking down.

Athena: You've died before?

Y/N: Yeah.

Athena: How... did it feel?

Y/N closes his eyes, as scene shows a bloodied Y/N, but still a kid.

Y/N: *voice* Everything was dark... cold... I couldn't feel anything. People say they see a light when they start to die, I did too... but when I was getting closer, the light was going out... faster than what I could get closer. When it all went black, I saw my brother.

Scene shows a fairly young Adam shedding unstoppable tears as he hugged the resurrected Y/N.

Y/N: *voice* His left eye was burnt with hot metal... a scar... the last tears he shed was from when I came back to life. But even then... I should've died.

Scene returns to the two as Y/N looked his reflection through the tea.

Y/N: He said I stayed dead for almost 20 minutes... it should be impossible, I should've stayed dead after the first 10 minutes. But I was brought back... but I could feel it... I was different.

Athena: Maybe dust was used?

Y/N: No, it was either my own will or Adam did something. But... after that... and with the training I got. I barely feel mortal anymore.

He drinks a bit from the tea as Athena had a sympathetic look.

Athena: If the Schnee's did this to you, at least Jacques, why target his daughter?

Y/N: She has his blood in her veins, still she must've known what he did, as well as her older sister, brother and the alcoholic mother. I was born a Faunus and... this is what we get? My brother taking a heated iron for me? Tortured and pushed to work? Kill our parents as a warning?

He puts his tea down and massages his hands, as he had a painful look.

Y/N: Adam and I were treated pure animals, we wanted to have a life, so... I joined the White Fang, it was supposed to be a movement for equality, but even outside of Atlas, people hated us.

He slowly removes his glove as Athena looks at the top of his hand, as she looks in shock and puts a hand in her mouth in shock.

Y/N: This is what I get... for being a Faunus... what my... brother got, by being it.

Athena: Does your other hand-

Y/N: It has...

He pulls his hand away and puts the glove on while grabbing the tea.

Y/N: Her family made mine suffer, she demanda to be better, but she doesn't deserve it... her family doesn't deserve to live, I will destroy it the same way they destroyed mine.

Athena: You're gonna kill her?

Y/N: When the time comes, when she tells the truth to everyone, I will let them know what she said, and I'll kill her. That's what I trained for, getting back to life gave me a second chance, and I'm not gonna waste it. Her family will die, they have sinned too long, and I refuse to miss the shot again.

Y/N just slowly drinks his tea as Athena looks down.

Athena: I can't stop you from doing what you want to do, but please... think of another way.

Y/N looks at Athena as he had a sympathetic.

Y/N: I can't... once a murderer... always a murderer,  and their death will both suffice me and the new movement.

Athena: New movement?

Y/N: The White Fang is relying in violence, I can say I'm the personification of... pain and violence, but that's not the movement they need, they need something to believe in... there some walls in the way, and they have to be broken.

Athena looked down, as she gets up with Y/N looking at her.

Athena: You can walk away from this, you don't have to fight anymore.

Y/N looks down and doesn't answer as Athena walks away.

Athena: Don't worry, is your secret, is not my job to tell them.

Y/N didn't say anything, yet she knew what he was going to ask. He looks at the tea seeing the reflection, until the reflection turned into kid him, while having the sympathetic eyes.

???: Was it hard?

Y/N looks to his right seeing kid him, as he sighs.

Y/N: Yeah.

Kid Y/N: Letting someone else in this... suicidal mission.

Y/N: She forced me.

Kid Y/N: She didn't... she tried to help you and...

Y/N kept drinking, until kid him walked closer.

Kid Y/N: Is time to let go, the mission, the war, run away, take our brother with you and... live a life.

Y/N: While others suffer, have to say no for that. My vengeance still burns quite hot, it won't disappear until they're dead.

Kid Y/N grows a worried look as he disappears. Y/N finishes his tea and puts the cup down, until scene moves to him walking in the hallways fairly slowly with heavy steps being left behind. He walks towards his dorm, but when he is about to open it, he... hesitates. He looks a bit down hut later up as he enters with scene turning black.

Scene moves to a red forest as many students were shown walking in it with Glynda in front.

Glynda: Yes, students, the forest of Forever Fall is indeed beautiful. But we are not here to sight-see. Professor Peach has asked all of you to collect samples from the trees deep inside this forest, and I'm here to make sure none of you die while doing so.

Glynda stops, while everyone stops immediately and some of the bumped into each other.

Glynda: Each of you is to gather one jar's worth of red sap. However, this forest is full of the creatures of Grimm, so be sure to stay by your teammates. We will rendezvous back here at 4 o'clock. Have fun!

Every team went in their own direction, scene shows Y/N in a tree sap looking very monochromatic, Erwin who was collecting sap in another tree, looks at Y/N who didn't throw a word.

Y/N: Erwin... I'm-

Erwin: I know, maybe... I should apologize as well.

Y/N: For what? For being honest?

Erwin: No. The two of us I could tell, we were... pushing you to be something. You were trained harshly, trained to kill, and is harder to not kill someone than kill him.

Y/N raises an eye brown as Erwin stopped with the sap.

Erwin: Killing is easy, letting them live and seeing them run again is the hardest thing.

Y/N: What are you trying to do? Give me sympathy?

Erwin: Understanding your vision.

Y/N sighs as Erwin recollected more sap.

Erwin: Cari is a bit... how do I say this, he's pissed.

Y/N: For what?

Erwin: For what you called him, rich boy. He has always hated to be called that.

Y/N: Why exactly?

Erwin: When you walk in the streets of Atlas, people look up to the rich and famous, but in Mantle, people hate that. He has always tried to give some of his goods to Mantle, but people like Jacques just don't let him. He has hated his richness after that... so he doesn't want to be reminded that he is rich or anything close.

Y/N looks away and keeps recollecting more from the trees, but he stops after that.

Y/N: That won't change how I see him. Once a rich person, always a rich guy. Even without admitting it, the money is around him.

Erwin: Maybe it is... but he didn't bring it here.

Y/N: Hmm?

Erwin: His weapons, he calls them Sweet and Swift, but he didn't buy them, or made them from high tech, he built it from scraps in Mantle. He didn't accept help from Atlas, he built them all by himself... from scraps and chains. Hey, I'm the smartest between the two, but Cari is always one to help others. That is why he actually talked to you a few times before the test, he just... wanted to help.

Y/N returned to collect sap and later stops and closes the jar.

Y/N: I really didn't need his help in that moment, and I'm sure I don't need it now.

He walks away as Erwin was left looking around as he sighs, until from the trees, Ruby's head popped out looking at Erwin.

Ruby: You okay?

Erwin: GAH!!!

He grabbed his blade already constructed as Ruby also screams.

Ruby: GAH!!!

She falls in her back as Erwin took a few steps back, just to sigh.

Erwin: Ruby?! Why are you here?!

Ruby rubs her head groaning. She opens her eyes and looks at Erwin.

Ruby: I saw you alone and... kind of disappointed-are you okay?

Erwin: Yeah, just... team things.

Ruby: Tell me about it. Is it about... um... what was his name? The big guy?

Erwin: Y/N?

Ruby: Yeah, that one.

Erwin: Well... yeah it's about him and the grudge to rich people.

Ruby: Oh thank god! I thought I was the only one who saw Y/N trying to give Weiss a dead eye every few minutes.

Erwin: He hates her... and that hate is getting worse. Cari isn't very talkative, Athena has returned depressive after the talk with Y/N last night, I feel like I'm carrying the team but Y/N is just... putting more weight than I should take.

Ruby: Pfft, been there. Weiss wasn't very fond to me being a leader. She said I was childish, immature, and that she deserved better.

Erwin: Did it hurt when she said it?

Ruby: A little, yeah.

Erwin: Well... you're 15 and she had plenty of reasons to think that. But better you than her.

Ruby: Yang also thinks that.

Erwin nods looking away as he grabs the jar and closes it. He shakes it a little and smiles.

Erwin: Do you got yours?

Ruby shows it and he smiles.

Erwin: Yes!

But that all stopped when they heard a roar... an Ursa roar. The two look at each other and run towards the others, as Yang, Blake, Athena, Pyrrha, Ren, Nora, Weiss and Cachari with Ruby and Erwin arriving.

Ruby: Did you guys hear that?

Y/N came from the trees confused until they heard some running and screaming. He saw Russel who had a bandage around his leg but running in adrenaline.

Russel: Ursa! Ursa!

Y/N later caught him by the shirt and lifted him.

Y/N: Where?!

Russel: *points where he ran form and he was scared* Back there! It's got Cardin!

Pyrrha: *dropping her sap* Jaune!

Ruby: Yang! You and Blake, go get Professor Goodwitch!

Pyrrha: *to Ren and Nora* You two, go with them! There could be more!

Y/N throws Russel to a tree and ran off towards the Ursa with both guns at hand.

Athena: Where are you going?

Y/N: Straight to the fight.

He kept running towards the forest with Cachari annoyed.

Cachari: That idiot.

He followed him with the others behind. He moves some leafs and kept going forward as he gripped his guns as he sees an Ursa leap in front of a running Cardin and swings at him, leaving him in the ground.

Cardin: Crap! Crap, crap!

He goes to crawl away as Y/N raises his guns but seeing Cardin's position... he slowly puts them down. Cachari arrives but sees Y/N actually leaving him to die. Cachari goes to save Cardin, until for the next swing towards him hit Jaune's shield. The others arrive and Weiss goes to save Jaune but Pyrrha stops her.

Pyrrha: Wait!

Jaune pushed back and slashed the big Ursa, making it swing at Jaune, but he did a barrel roll to his left side dodging it, and later jumping over another swing of it, but the Ursa punched Jaune in mid air, pushing him back to Cardin. Jaune gets up and runs to slash the Ursa, but the Ursa hits Jaune in his back. Jaune gets up slowly, but he looks at his scroll and sees that his Aura is running low. He looks back at the Ursa which it was only meters away from him. The Ursa roars as Jaune doesn't think twice and goes to slash the Ursa, but the Ursa goes to kill Jaune. The Ursa was about to hit Jaune in his face with his right paw, but out of nowhere, he raised his shield at an intense speed, blocking the swing and cutting the Ursa's head. Everyone was in shock seeing Jaune's reaction, until they see Pyrrha's arm stretched.

Ruby: *dumbfounded* Uhhh... What?

Weiss: How did you...?

Pyrrha: Well, Ruby has her speed, Athena has her sixth sense, Cari his weapon power up, Erwin his tech control, Y/N his power up and you have your glyphs. My Semblance is polarity.

Ruby: Whoa, you can control poles...

Erwin: No, it means she can control magnets.

Ruby: *whispering* Magnets are cool, too...

Weiss sees Pyrrha walk away leaving her confused.

Weiss: Wait, where are you going?

Ruby: Yeah! We gotta tell them what happened!

Pyrrha: We could... Or perhaps we could keep it our little secret?

Jaune walks toward Cardin and stretches his arm as Cardin grabs it and he gets pulled to his feet.

Cardin: Holy crap, Jaune!

Jaune: Don't ever mess with my team - my friends - ever again. Got it?

Cardin was frozen as Jaune walks away from Cardin who was frozen, Y/N looked at the situation and kept a frown.

???: You almost let him die.

He looks seeing Cachari arms crossed.

Y/N: We have to say bullies as well? That is cheap.

Cachari: He is still a human being.

Y/N: Maybe outside, but inside... he is far from it.

He walks by Cachari and bumps intentionally to his shoulder as Cachari sighs and looks down. Scene turns to another place as Y/N was shown throwing a heavy punch which Athena dodges and makes a cartwheel very gracefully and wraps her legs in his neck but he let his weight get the best of him and lands on top of her, but quickly he gets up and had one hand in her neck and the other had a gun pointing straight towards to her stomach.

Y/N: I win.

Athena: Did you?

Y/N: My bullet is faster than your tonfa.

Athena stayed quiet and sighs as she gets off of him as she grabbed both tonfas again and got in a fighting position.

Athena: Round 8?

She spins her tonfa as she swings at Y/N who ducks and later blocks a swing later blocking more as he shoots at her which she dodges as he goes for a low kick which she blocked and a back kick which did connect. She gives him a barrage of hits which he blocked and kicked through her attacks hitting her stomach. She lands on her back and quickly gets up as she swings which he dodged and goes for a back swing but she gets in the ground and goes for a backflip kick and again dodged and later a forward hit as he catches her by the neck and slams her to the ground but she makes an arm lock, but she realized after that he didn't have his gun and it wasn't in his holsters. She looks inside the sleeve and he popped the gun out of it and he slams her to the ground, later putting a leg in her stomach and gun pointed at her head.

Y/N: You forgot the gun I had in my hand.

Athena looked at the barrel as she sighs again very frustrated.

Athena: Dammit.

Y/N lets go of her and spins his gun.

Y/N: You're not that much of a threat without your Semblance.

Y/N puts both guns in his holsters and takes a breath.

Athena: So... how have you been fairing after the forest.

Y/N: With him? He hates me more for not saving Cardin.

Athena: He is a piece of shit. But I can see his point of view.

Y/N: You're allying with him?!

Athena: I'm not. Let me talk. Cardin is a racist person, we all know to who. But he is still human, he isn't a monster.

Y/N: A monster isn't some disfigured guy, a monster is someone doing evil deeds for his own care, an evil person is a monster in its own way. Cardin is one, this action he takes against my people is both unacceptable and then he calls us freaks! The only thing our bastard of a leader is proving is that he supports his damn actions!

Athena: He isn't. What he doesn't support is you not saving a human life.

Y/N: Oh please! What is so human of him? His entire team is a bunch of morons! Plus he isn't just a racist cunt, he's a bully! You know what that leads? To suicide! It's technically a favor what I try to do!

Athena: At least let Ozpin expel him. Killing him will prove his point.

Y/N: It won't be enough!

Athena: Y/N please calm down-

Y/N: DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!!!

His eyes were glowing red as well as his hair and the symbols in his shirt. Athena actually looked afraid as she stood up and hada raised. Y/N was emitting energy around, but from a puddle of water, he saw his own reflection, as he grew in shock a bit and his Semblance slowly turned off.

Y/N: I...

Athena walked and slowly hugged Y/N as she puts her head in his chest.

Athena: Take it easy... breath...

Y/N looks down at Athena closes his eyes... hugging her back.

Athena: You're not a monster, Y/N. If that's what you see in yourself.

Y/N: I know... I'm not one. But after so much that... I've done... how long will I last human?

Athena: As long as you like... is up to you.

Y/N hugs Athena a bit more and puts his chin in her head, just to look at his reflection again... this time... just to see himself wearing some kind of mask emitting some dark energy.

Y/N: *mentally* Then I'm running out of time.

Scene moves inside Y/N's bloodstream, the glucose were passing until some of them were turning black very slowly... very slowly... but they were as scene turns black after that... ending the chapter.

6th chapter is here everyone, hope you enjoyed it, vote for it and two chapters left... until Ice Queendom... well... it won't be icy... it will be worse.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

257K 4.7K 35
Y/n is the younger brother of Adam Taurus, after years of fighting side by side with Adam you leave the white fang wanting to change people views on...
10K 268 23
It was now time for the Vytal Festival to begin. You and your teammates were all eager to begin fighting in the tournament. But even though you were...
8.2K 163 16
Torchwick is finally behind bars and the White Fang have been quiet for weeks, leaving RWBY and the other teams of Beacon to look forward to the Vyta...
267 0 13
Disclaimer: I don't own RWBY, they belong to RoosterTeeth. I own Team LADR This is an au so somethings that happen in the show will not happen in the...