𝐌𝐑𝐒.𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐆𝐎 - 𝐱 𝐛𝐥...

By QLOUD3D

❝ 𝐲𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐦𝐟. ❞ ❝ 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨�... More

𝐌𝐑𝐒.𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐆𝐎! - 𝐪𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬.
𝐌𝐑𝐒.𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐆𝐎! - 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨.
𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐈 : 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍
𝐦𝐫𝐬.𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨. | #𝟏
𝐦𝐫𝐬.𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨. | #𝟐
𝐦𝐫𝐬.𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨. | #𝟑
𝐦𝐫𝐬.𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨. | #𝟒
𝐦𝐫𝐬.𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨. | #𝟔
𝐦𝐫𝐬.𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨. | #𝟕
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐌𝐑𝐒.𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐆𝐎 | 𝟏𝟎, 𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐝
𝐌𝐑𝐒.𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐆𝐎 | 𝟏𝟏, 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐞.

𝐦𝐫𝐬.𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨. | #𝟓

6.3K 188 130
By QLOUD3D

REVAMPED! : APRIL 19, 2023

𝓜𝓻𝓼.𝓑𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓰𝓸
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
TRAINING W THE OLD MAN!

▃▃▃ ▃▃▃ ▃▃▃ ▃▃▃ ▃▃▃ ▃▃▃ ▃▃▃

7632 EMCEE DR
05, chapter five- training w the old man!
━ ★ ⌇captured!
TAGZ! | devils7W0rshiper

TOKYO, JAPAN | 7632 EMCEE DR
🎥 omniscient pov

swinging the fridge open, stepping back while overlooking all the groceries, "hmm," humming while trying to find something to snack on to finish watching my movie.

"man i just made groceries, why is there nothing in here?" smacking my lips as the fridge was basically empty- again.

well...not empty per say. in actuality the refrigerator was still full, i just don't see anything i wanted nor anything that caught my eye at the moment.

closing the refrigerator, walking back towards the island standing there for a few brief seconds, lips puckered as i lost myself in thought.

glancing over at the refrigerator one more time, before leaving the island behind returning to my previous place in-front of the fridge hoping it'd by the grace of god pulled some new groceries out of its ass or something.

I mean with a quirk anything is possible so it isn't impossible for this refrigerator to pull new groceries out of it ass-right?

swinging the refrigerator door open i laid eyes on the most mouthwatering, most scrumptious, most delicious piece of strawberry shortcake.

"oh, i'm eating this!" excitedly grabbing the box from the fridge grinning from ear to ear, dancing my way back towards the counter to sit the cake down.

figuring i might as well take something out to cook since i'm in the kitchen anyways, looking through the freezer there were plenty of options but just like with the refrigerator, i wasn't really felling them.

Looking through the cabinets I saw 2 boxes of pasta "that'll work." grabbing the two boxes sitting them down on the counter beside my cake.

Grabbing the chicken from the freezer (gently) tossing it into the sink, making sure to stop it up and fill the sink with water to help the thawing process, but that was pretty much all I did.

plopping back down in the couch the only thing being in earshot was back and forth yelling, following by explosions. masuru was 'training' (if that's what you could call it) katsuki, and let's just say it was most definitely interesting.

honestly, their training was much much more interesting than whatever was going on in my show at the moment.

"You need to put your arms in this bucket Katsuki," masuru calmly instructing katsuki to put his arms in a bucket? "you want me to my arms in a bucket of BOILING HOT WATER!?! i knew you were crazy."

katsuki louldy combating as another round of explosions drowned out the of the tv. turning my head towards the back door, eye instinctively twitching in annoyance at how unbelievably loud the two were being.

'y'all are loud as hell, I know y'all can hear yourselves.' feeling around the couch cushion, raising a brow as my phone was missing from the couch "...where's my phone?"

Looking around the couch I didn't see it anywhere either, looking over the couch peeking into the kitchen I could see my phone, on the kitchen counter.

"I'm not about to walk all the way back over there, imma just wait until Katsuki or Masuru comes inside... but I really want my phone now...but I don't wanna walk all the way over there."

"KATSUKI STOP AIMING THEM AT ME." masurus panicked voice ripping through the house as loud explosions sounded from the side yard.

"THEN YOU STOP FIRING BACK AT ME." katsuki's yelling combating masuru as the two continued on arguing.

glancing over towards the side door a shrill of doubt filling me as i tried to piece together what the hell was going on, 'is this what father and son do?'

"IM ONLY FIRING BACK TO COMBAT YOURS!" masuru yelling back as they continued their... stand off?

"JUST PUT YOUR DAMN ARMS IN THE WATER."

"ONCE AGAIN YOU WANT ME TO PUT MY HANDS IN THAT BOILING HOT WATER!?!"

masuru sighing as the yelling was getting them absolutely nowhere "it's gonna help you i did this at Shikestu, and I saw lots of improvement in my explosions"

glancing over towards the door leading to the side garden my eyes locking with katsukis. nudging my head to the side motioning for him to come here.

watching him walk towards the sliding door waiting until he opened it before asking him the question.

"Why's the tv so loud?"

"Boy just put your arms in the fucking water, I don't care if you do it or not but yall are too damn loud the tv is on 100, and I still can't hear."

"Oh and can you go get my phone off the kitchen counter the people at the front gate are taking to long," pointing at the counter I turned back around trying to figure out was going on in the tv.

"You called people from the front gate to come get you your phone off the counter?" He looked at me in disbelief as he grabbed the phone.

"You're both crazy"

"Watch ya mouth you can still get popped in it; oh and go upstairs and look in my office on the workbench there should be a big box and a little box with your name on them could go get it and try it on."

"Sure anything to get away from that crazy old man," ears perking up at this opportunity I smiled as I turned around "you'll even go to the spa with me?"

"No I draw the line at going to the spa."

Smacking my lips as I visibly deflated into the couch "guess I'll continue going with Izuku; you carry the damn child for 9 months give it food water shelter and anything it asks for; for its whole damn lifetime and this is how it does you."

'I'm tempted to leave all my shit to Izuku and Inko cause she most definitely is gonna live longer than me.'

"BRING ME MY PURSE OUT MY ROOM AND THOSE SHOES BY THE DOOR," yelling up to him while standing up off the couch walking to get my phone since he doing everything backwards.

Leaning against the counter I grabbed my phone accidentally swiping left a memory of today last year showed.

It was Katsuki mounted on the side of a cliff when we went rock climbing last year.

Looking at the incoming call it was from Chizome, which wasn't unusual but he only called when needed something; and judging by the fact he calls me damn near every other day - he needs a lot.

'what does he want?' mentally rolling my eyes while swiping right answering the call.

"Hello?"

"N/n you're not gonna believe this it's actually so funny but guess what; ya boy got tickets to that fashion week in nyc that you're banned from."

I could hear him laughing his ass off on the other side of the line "I hope you choke while you over there ake keing"

And just as I wished he started choking but after he recovered he continued to laugh.

Mugging the phone I waited for him to stop laughing cause it really wasn't that fucking funny.

"Are you done?"

"Yea"

"Oh great so are you gonna sneak me in or not!" I shouted as I bounced around the kitchen cause I had beeen on the bam list from those shows for so long.

"I'll sneak you in only if you design my outfit and do my hair," groaning as I stomped a bit "there's always a fucking catch with you; why can't you just sneak me in for free!?"

"I mean Taylor's number is looking real tempting right now,"

Cutting him off since he knew what he was doing "OMG fine damn"

BOOM!

Shooting up as I heard a loud explosion "hold on imma call you back,"

"what the hell is going on!?" Not giving him anytime to respond I hung up the phone before rushing up the stairs.

word count: 1349

©️ bOzO_GoJo 22'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

902K 26.1K 65
𝐀 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧...
300K 11.1K 43
After being chased from her home, (Y/n) is forced to embark on a journey to escape the ongoing war. On the way, she meets Katsuki Bakugou; the hot-he...
Ex ✓ By ㅤ

Fanfiction

168K 10.4K 21
❛ 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐠. ❜ 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗼 / 𝗳𝗲𝗺 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿. ── 𝑬𝑿.
99.9K 4K 32
𝘉𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘺 𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘴, 𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘳...