Truth Untold

By heyystobit__

Y/n × Jungkook . . . Y/n: Are you really his.... Jk: yes, I am...!! . . . Jk: Tell me who are you?? Y u lied... More

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43

19

399 35 3
By heyystobit__

Please vote 🙏

At evening

Hobi: Bro, please forgive me now atleast. I m begging you since yesterday.

Jk: no..!! I won't forgive you this time..!!

Hobi: but i didn't did it intentionally. I was just trying to help you. I like y/n. She is perfect for seol and you..!!

Jk: ohh god. Not again. She is just my employee and nothing else.

Hobi: but she is ur father's friend's daughter too.

Jk: but idk anything about her father and family..!! For me, she is just an employee who works for my company. I appointed her just coz she is really very hardworking. If I had found out that she is not qualified for the job, I would have refused her to work for my company on the very first day of her work only. I would have refused dad too. 

Hobi: But u can try atleast. See, she got so much attached to seol in just one day. She can take care of him.

Jk: She is a young girl. She can get anyone easily who is much better than me. She needs to build her career. Why would she choose a man who is a dad of a kid?

Hobi: so, u can tell her that seol is....

Jk cuts him and says,"shhh..!! Don't say a word now..!! Stop the car."

Hobi: m sorry...bro.!! Relax. Okay, I won't do anything again. Calm down, calm down, my kookie.

Jk: Never say that again. Well, it's ok. I understand that u want my happiness bro. But my happiness is with my son. I am happy with him. And about y/n...okay, I think that I have to tell you...that she already has a boyfriend.

Hobi stops the car and looks at jk.

Hobi: what?? Really? How do u know? She told you herself?

Jk: no... actually, I saw her meeting a guy.

Hobi: Maybe, he is just her friend or brother.

Jk: but who saves his brother or friend's name as BABY AND BF with a heart and that too of red colour.

Hobi opens his eyes wide and asks,"u did this much research???" 👀👀

Jk: no no.. actually, I saw it when I was with you only... remember that day when we went to that meeting with y/n?

Hobi: ohh yeah. Why didn't you asked her?

Jk: what are you even saying? Why would I ask her? I m not her friend or something.

Hobi: Well, u should try to become then.

Jk: it's ok.. I have no interest. Thankyou. Now start the car...seol is waiting.

Hobi: Alright.

Next day

Jin was at his restaurant and he got a call from someone.

Jin: hello

??: Hey, bro.. whatsup?

Jin: ohh..my god..u called me after so many days? How r u?

??: M cool. U tell? How is y/n? How is that irritating man who is known as Kim Taehyung? And ur enemy Kira, how is she?

Jin: ahh everyone is doing great. But y/n...

??: What happened to her?

Jin: ahh nothing to worry... actually, ....blah blah blah

??: Omg. Well, so much is going in her life. Btw, I m coming to meet u guys.

Jin: what? When?

??: Tonight only. Actually, Alice has some important work in ur city, so I am also coming with her.

Jin: ohh..again those exams and all, Right?

??: Well, yes. And moreover, she wants to join a course related to some computer subject in that famous University of ur city. It might take her more than 15 days to finish that.

Jin: Some times I just wonder that how can she be so ambitious? She was studious during her school days too. And moreover, I wonder that how can she be ur.....

??: Stobb it already jin...!! Don't say a word now.😑

Jin: hahahah...well, I got to do some work. Moreover, I have to call y/n and Tae too to tell about you.

??: No no.. Don't do that, I wanna surprise them.

Jin: ohk.. I won't tell anything. But I have a plan.

??: What?

Jin: so......blah blah blah.

At office

Y/n's pov: why jk sir didn't came to office today? Is he fine? Is seol fine? should I call or not..?? May be...idk. I want to but....well, I can call Seol anytime..!! He is my friend.

She calls jk

Ring ring ring

Jk: hello

Y/n: hi sir, how r u?

Jk: m okay. Why did u called me? Is everything fine at company?

Y/n: yeah.. actually, I wanted to talk to seol.

Jk: ohh..well, u can't do that now. He is sleeping.

Y/n: ohh..is he fine? It's already 10 am.

Jk: ohh yeah... actually, he slept late last night.

Y/n: ohh. And you?

Jk: what? 👀

Y/n: I mean what about your health? Ur fever?

Jk: yeah it's fine now. Wait, I'll call you later... I think that seol woke up. I should go and check him.

Y/n: ohh ok ok. Bye.

Jk: bye.

At evening

Y/n's pov: Ahh today was so boring. Tho, I don't like him but idk y I was missing him. I just kept on looking at his cabin's door. He wasn't inside. But why? Why was I missing him? Ahh y/n...!!

She throws herself on the bed and closes her eyes.

Kira enters the room.

Kira: what's up bae?

Y/n: ahh nothing. Was just thinking about..

Kira: boss?

Y/n: what?? No...seol..!! 🙄

Kira: ohh.

Y/n's phone rings.

Y/n: Hi jin.

Jin: where are you?

Y/n: at my home.

Jin: okay, then just bring
that cartoon, Tae with
you at my restaurant.
And yeah, u can bring
ur boring roommate
too if she wants to.
Aunty is not at home, so
it's not safe to leave her
alone there as u will get
late here.

Y/n: but why??

Jin: ahh don't ask much questions. I have a surprise for you guys. Come fast. M waiting.

He disconnects the call.

Y/n: but...

Beep beep.

Kira: what happened?

Y/n: get ready fast. We have to go.

Kira: where?

Y/n: Jin's restaurant. He is waiting.

Kira: but why?

Y/n: idk. He said that there is a surprise.

Kira: he asked me to come?

Y/n: yeah...even i am surprised that he asked me to bring you too.

Kira: really? What he said?

Y/n: he said that i will get late so it's not safe u to leave you alone as mom is not at home too. And moreover, he sounded worried for you. 👀😉

Kira: what? Am I dreaming? Well, i don't wanna go but it's ok..i can join you.

Y/n: yeah...let me call Tae too.

At jk's house

Seol: nooo.. I won't eat.

Jk: ahh baby...plzz eat it. I promise that I will take you tomorrow with me.

Seol: nooo...!! I want to go now only.

Jk: uff..

Hobi: jk, why r u not listening to my baby? Don't forget that he is a birthday boy today.

Jk: ahh i know...!! I brought many gifts for him. Even, I took off from my work too just to spend my entire day with my little champ. But...he is so stubborn.

Hobi: so why don't you listen to him?

Jk: Look at the time. He wants to go to eat something at this hour. It's already so late. Good restaurants don't remain open till so late. It's not fine to take him outside at this hour.

Hobi: ahh but I know one good place. It's near by only.

Jk: where?

Hobi: actually, I went there few days ago only. It looked like a fine family restaurant. I wanted to eat some ice cream, so I went outside and when I was looking for a place, I found that restaurant. It was open till late.

Jk: was it good for kids?

Hobi: ohh yeah. I asked one of the worker, he said that it's a place for good people. Actually, the restaurant owner's friends were sitting there that's why it was open. Maybe, we can find it open tonight too.

Seol: yesss...letssss go thele..!! Hobi uncle, take me with you....!! (There)

Hobi carries him in his arms and says,"aww my baby....yes let's go. We will cut ur cake there only."

Jk: alright. Let's go.

Seol: yayyyy...call Min uncle too..!! And daddy....why y/n didn't came? U called hel? (Her)

Jk looks down and says,"oh..yeah I will call ur Min..ah Jimin uncle now... And I called y/n too..but she is busy. So, she might get late."

Seol gets sad but says,"it's ok. We will cut cake with hel...!!"

Jk's pov: sorry for this lie baby. I don't know why but I can't call her here. Idk..why. I wish that....

Hobi: jk...!! Let's go fast.

Jk: yeah.

Jk calls jimin and asks him to join them.

Jimin: yeah bro. How can I miss my Seol's bday. Tell him that I will meet him directly at the restaurant. Hobi sent me the address already.

Jk: ok.

After few minutes

Jimin reached the restaurant on time.

Jimin: bro is still not here, i guess.

As soon as he turns, he gets bump into someone.

Jimin: ohh..who the...

He stops himself as soon as he saw that it was a girl. He says,"ahh..are u..are u fine, miss?"

Author's pov
1585 words..!! Please vote..!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 9.4K 92
Old Name:- Mafia Stepbrothers with twist..... (BTS ff) New name:- ILLUSION. New Update once in a month.... Full book of surprise..... Infinite Twist...
9.1K 363 15
Jm:"she's just my fake friend" That word crushed my heart into pieces leading me to not trust anyone anymore ●Read to see what happends● Started:Marc...
1.2M 50.9K 193
This book is just gonna be text messages between BTS and you!! •Group Chats •Each Individual Member •Other group cameos(?) SORRY FOR ANY SPELLING OR...
8.1K 279 17
It's the story of two souls who have been greaved for years and have become stronger now. But one chosed to not change herself and keep her Craziness...