His Little One✔️

By jhenny_pink

"I think you've already starved me enough, Amia, just one taste. I promise I won't bite." Marcello implored... More

1. Breaking the rules.
2. Baby blue eyes.
3. Marcello.
4. Amia Snow.
5. Keep my distance.
7. The urge to kiss him.
8. What he's made of.
9. Belonging to him.
10. Quality time together.
11. The peace treaty.
12. A very furious Marcello.
13 His dominance.
14. What exactly happened.
15. Princess of the underworld.
16. Tension in the air.
17. An hostile visit.
18. Caught in the act.
19. A moment of meekness.
20. Sexual tensions.
21. The parent talk.
22. Confrontations.
23. Unwanted visitors.
24. The big surprise.
25. Romance under the sun.
26. Marcello's punishment.
27. Tortured enough.
28. What is wrong with these people.
29. A dark and dirty secret.
30. Lying Bastard.
31. Someone to confide in.
32. Big decisions.
33. Should've let you die.
34. The truth part 1.
35. The truth part 2.
36. Enzo's new reign.
37. Finally done.
38. Confessions.
39. Making it up to me.
40. Forever mine.
41. Breaking the news.
42. Happily ever after.

6. A message to send.

77.6K 2.5K 114
By jhenny_pink

After buying a few things at the grocery store, I sighed as I started to make my way home on foot. I was starting to feel genuinely grateful for the funds Marcello had given me.

I was also relieved that he was a businessman since this allows me to believe, at least in part, that the funds in question are legal.

The entire time I was on my way home, I kept checking my phone to see if Marcello had left me a message or even if he had called, but nothing appeared. I felt a twinge of sadness that perhaps he had simply overlooked my presence.

Since he had expressed interest in Elizabeth the previous day, I wondered whether he preferred older women, but the fact that Elizabeth kept asking me about Ortega demonstrated that there had never been anything between the two of them.

Just as I was about to take another step toward my house, a black car came up in front of me. The man getting out of the car had a similar build as Marcello, numerous tattoos, thick dark hair, but a slight scar on the side of his face that gave him a somewhat frightening image.

He was a little refined, though nowhere like as elegant and charming as Marcello. It was challenging to hold others to the same standard because Marcello carried everything regarded attractive to the eye.

Marcello was more of a fine wine while this man was more like a grapevine. Marcello was extremely and fatally seductive.

"Ciao mi chiamo Enzo." The man spoke to me in Italian while reaching out his hand, which caused me to frown at him.

It wasn't the fact that I didn't know exactly what he was saying because I knew a some Italian especially introductions but it was the fact that this probably bad guy was introducing himself to me which made me a little confused.

However, when I first met Marcello, it was quite different since he was going to die and I couldn't just stand by and watch someone die. I, however, drastically changed my impression of Marcello and felt more comfortable and eventually smitten with him after I realized that he wouldn't hurt me.

"I can tell by the expression on your face that you don't speak Italian. This city after all is regarded as being one of the English-speaking regions of Italy, I should have known." He said to me.

"My name's Enzo princess." He quickly gripped my hand before kissing it and making me nervously blush.

"N-nice to meet you Enzo." I quickly withdrew my hand a little taken aback by his sudden gesture.

"I profoundly see now why he favours you, princess, but it's worrying that he has left you unsupervised and unattended for." I had the feeling from his statements that something wasn't right.

I knew I had to proceed forward with extreme caution as soon as I saw two threatening-looking people in black standing behind me. They were both individuals whom I hadn't even seen proceeding behind me, I could've been kidnapped because of this.

When I realised I might not survive the day, I began to fear for my life. Marcello had warned me about this, and I basically didn't listen to him.

"You don't need to worry princess, I won't hurt you, I'd be chewing off more than I can handle if I was to ever harm you. Your after all the principessa degli inferi." I frowned as he spoke in Italian at the end, I didn't understand the last word he spoke.

A word that I wasn't fully aware of in Italian.

"W-what do you want?" Still not feeling relieved by his comments, I questioned.

"I'm only but your boyfriend's ally. I was hoping that by conversing with you that I could get a word in with him. Please, let him know that I merely want to have a word with him to clear up the unfortunate events that happened the other day concerning him and my younger brother." He explained making me continue to frown at him.

"H-he's not my boyfriend." I corrected him knowing that he was now more than likely talking about Marcello.

I might be naive, weird and a little foolish but not stupid........

"Is that so, Princess?" He asked while keeping a tiny smile on his face and paying close attention to me. I didn't respond to his questioned.

"What does he mean to you, then?" I remained mute while he questioned, slowly moving in the opposite direction while doing so.

"I'm sorry, however I have to go." I moved aside as I finished speaking, but as soon as I did so he moved forward stepping before me, my heart began to pound horribly.

I didn't like this at all because it seemed strange to me. I regret not listening to Marcello more now that I understand why he claimed to be dangerous to be around.

"Princess, I'm not trying to bother you or make you feel uncomfortable. The treaty between Mr. Ortega and I, is not broken by speaking to you and refraining from harming you, despite the possibility that it has already been broken, and despite the fact that my men and I are now in a dangerously deep position with possible targets nearby who could see my men and I buried alive." My eyes widened a little as he spoke.

"Getting to Marcello through you will probably get his attention which would get us a meeting with him. I'm merely pleading with you since he's declined our peace treaty meeting and has now resorted to raise hell over, unfortunately he likes to be an unpredictable man which means we have to be on the look out constantly and fighting a war against the Ortega's is a death wish so please, you seem like someone he's close to." Mr. Enzo concluded.

"You might also wonder if speaking with you isn't a death wish, but that question is already irrelevant because we're already under threat unless you can speak to him." He carried on.

I reasoned that if what Mr. Enzo said was true then Marcello was a very dangerous man and that the person that might've shot Marcello was his younger brother.

I pondered as I bit my lip; I knew Marcello was dangerous, but not so dangerous that he was regarded as being extremely deadly.

And yet like the foolish person that I am I couldn't help but feel sorry for this man that stood in front of me just as I was with Marcello. In my eyes no one deserved to die.

What if I saw him on news tomorrow dead?

I noticed that the street, which had once contained one or two people, was now completely vacant as I cast a glimpse in the distance. I had only finished my shift and stopped by the supermarket for a few grocery items and now it was 6:05pm.

"Were you watching me?" I questioned him since I recalled that he had claimed I appeared to be someone who knew Marcello well.

Even I didn't consider myself an acquaintance of Marcello so the fact they came up with this logic bewildered me. We weren't together and even now I didn't even think that we were friends. He hadn't contacted me for days.

"One of my men had only seen you at the restaurant that he runs, Princess, and overheard you talking to Marcello." I continued to nod as he spoke.

"Well, um, you see, given that I'm not acquainted with Mr. Ortega, I'm not sure whether I can assist, Mr. Enzo." I waited.

I would have suggested that he call the police, but doing so would likely land Marcello in hot water and land him in a long-term prison sentence. My heart ached at the mere notion of it.

When two cars stopped in front of me, displaying a few more undesirable characters, I was about to add something further and screamed a little in fear that it was yet another attempt to abduct me by Enzo's men. However, the men instead approached me and blocked my view of Enzo himself.

"Amia." When one of the men said my name, I tensed up.

"Marcello has asked that you come with us so that we can take you home," He pointed in the direction of the car.

Even though they claimed to be Marcello's men, I was too frightened to get in the car.

"I-I would rather walk home instead." I spoke walking without looking back but when I turned to glance at Enzo he nodded at me.

I noticed while I was walking that the car that had pulled up before was now following me as I made my way home in one piece thankfully.

As I entered my home and immediately locked the door I noticed that the car was still parked outside my door.

I let out a deep sigh before I made my way to my room as my parents were thankfully on vacation.

I headed to the shower to take a quick bath and was about to head into the kitchen to unpack my food and make a meal when I discovered Marcello inside my room making me gasp.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

794K 28.5K 138
"Tell me, what was I doing to your body last night?" He gingerly kneaded his finger around her core and a moan left her lips, he was torturing her. S...
642K 21.3K 64
❝I want to worship you like a queen. Every fucking day. And use you like my little slut. Every fucking night. Together, we can set the world on fire...
1.2M 37.1K 48
BOOK 1 MATURE CONTENT 18+ Read at your own risk I slowly lifted the thin long sleeve over her head and she sat up a little in the process to help me...
225K 3.3K 40
HIGHEST RANKING: #1 English #1 Hard #1 DarknessAndLight TROPES: MAFIA ROMANCE, ENNEMIES TO LOVERS, FORCED PROXIMITY, SLOW BURN *Story Contains Matur...