Grumman

By rkeyowz

a short story of a couple and a cat. suitable for a bedtime story, unless you're a homophobe. all written by... More

Grumman F6F Hellcat

note

31 1 0
By rkeyowz

1 hour brainstormed short story, this is my first story that i have finished, but no, this is not rushed, please do not expect everything to be perfect as i am still an amateur!

thank you, really, for being here ♡.

- to my best friend Stephanie Ong who sent me the photo attached above, i will always appreciate your doodle.

- to my other best friend Cali Panganiban, i wouldn't have come up with this short story without your encouragement.

i want to let you both know how i will be forever reminded of the things that you both did for me that seem small in your perspective, but not to me. thank you both so much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fate By v xxxiri v

Short Story

21.1K 1.5K 12
"𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 ?" 𝙰 𝟷𝟻 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚘𝚕𝚍, 𝚅𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚗𝚞 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝. "𝚆...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
28.9K 6.3K 30
A Lawyer, Bold with a bit of anger issues, Smart, Not in good terms with his Father. A Girl, Sweet but Insecure about her weight, With Career tension...