𝓗𝓔𝓡𝓘𝓓𝓐 2 | 𝗞𝗩 ✔ 🍁

Par _d_n_i_

" i should have ended you when i had the chance " " but you didn't " " this is not about the diamond , is it... Plus

B̸O̸O̸K̸ T̸R̸A̸I̸L̸E̸R̸ 🔥
b̸l̸a̸c̸k̸ r̸u̸b̸y̸ 🔥
d̸e̸a̸l̸ 🔥
b̸l̸a̸n̸k̸ 🔥
p̸l̸a̸n̸ 🔥
o̸u̸t̸s̸k̸i̸r̸t̸ 🔥
d̸e̸s̸e̸r̸t̸ 🔥
A̸r̸a̸b̸i̸a̸n̸ 🔥
H̸a̸r̸e̸m̸ 🔥
A̸b̸y̸s̸s̸ 🔥
R̸e̸d̸ 🔥
p̸a̸s̸s̸i̸o̸n̸ 🔥
R̸a̸w̸ 🔥
I̸n̸t̸e̸n̸s̸e̸ 🔥
R̸e̸b̸i̸r̸t̸h̸ 🔥
s̸u̸n̸r̸a̸y̸ 🔥
A̸l̸l̸u̸r̸e̸ 🔥
N̸a̸m̸e̸ 🔥
t̸w̸i̸n̸e̸d̸ 🔥
c̸u̸r̸v̸e̸s̸ 🔥
Q̸u̸e̸e̸n̸ 🔥
p̸o̸i̸s̸o̸n̸ 🔥
D̸y̸n̸a̸s̸t̸y̸ 🔥
P̸o̸w̸e̸r̸ 🔥
p̸a̸c̸i̸f̸y̸ 🔥
m̸y̸s̸t̸i̸c̸a̸l̸ 🔥
d̸i̸s̸c̸e̸r̸n̸ 🔥
T̸r̸u̸s̸t̸ 🔥
L̸i̸e̸s̸ 🔥
p̸a̸c̸i̸f̸y̸ 🔥
PART 2 : B̸o̸u̸n̸d̸l̸e̸s̸s̸ 🔥
S̸i̸r̸e̸n̸ 🔥
c̸r̸o̸w̸n̸e̸d̸ 🔥
A̸r̸a̸b̸i̸a̸n̸ 🔥
D̸-3 🔥
T̸h̸r̸o̸n̸e̸ 🔥
T̸o̸x̸i̸n̸ 🍁
D̸i̸s̸d̸a̸i̸n̸ 🍁
A̸g̸o̸n̸y̸ 🍁
m̸e̸m̸o̸r̸i̸e̸s̸ 🍁
d̸o̸o̸m̸s̸d̸a̸y̸ 🍁
F̸u̸r̸y̸ 🍁
❥𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐃❥ 🍁
A̸m̸b̸u̸s̸h̸ 🍁
J̸u̸s̸ d̸r̸e̸i̸n̸ j̸u̸s̸ d̸r̸o̸n̸ 🍁
Y̸u̸ g̸o̸n̸p̸l̸e̸i̸ s̸t̸e̸ o̸d̸o̸n̸ 🔥
M̸I̸ f̸a̸m̸i̸l̸i̸a̸r̸ 🍁
A̸m̸o̸r̸e̸ 🍁
𝑬𝑳 𝑭𝑰𝑵 🍁
brief announcement

e̸x̸c̸h̸a̸n̸g̸e̸ 🔥

668 39 7
Par _d_n_i_

The amount of attachment and possessiveness that invaded taehyung's mind and soul at the breaking of dawn is overwhelming.

He carefully pushes some loose strands of hair from jungkook's face.....his fingers clutching the blanket that covers his naked frame , his legs tangled with jungkook's underneath them.

He sighs , a tear slipping past his eyes...staring intensely at jungkook's cute facial features...

He won't lie , jeong hoon takes after him so much , the level of resemblance is unmatched.

But that's not why he's in tears , deep down he feels his heart swimming in joy because it is confirmed that his son will peacefully come home today.

It's not his motherly instinct speaking right now , its his soul tie with jungkook , his love instinct keeps bugging him....saying that the black ruby is not all there is to give , to pay the price.

" i love you jungkook " taehyung chants softly in his head , his hands stroking jungkook's squishy cheeks softly , as tears escape his eyes...

And taehyung truly does , till this day his heart beats wildly at any small thing that jungkook says or does for him.

Then what is this feeling of fear invading his heart?

" why the tears my love? "

Startled a little , not expecting his husbands wide does eyes , shimmering with the galaxy in them to snap open suddenly. His breath hitching at the handsome male right in front of him.

But why does he feel like this is the last time he'll get to be blessed by waking up to see this ethereal face every morning?

" hey hey , come here " jungkook grows worried , pulling taehyung closer to him but taehyung smashes his lips on his , dominating the kiss , his body moving to straddle jungkook on the bed.

Jungkook holding down softly on his hips , their lips working beautifully ....jungkook could taste taehyung's tears as they kiss with might.

Pulling away slightly , heads connected...breathing against each others lips.

" i love you jungkook " taehyung confesses again.

Jungkook massages his waist " and i? " he pauses , locking his eyes with taehyung.

" i'm in love with you " he says reassuringly , both of them breaking into a huge smile , proceeding to seal their lips once more....

" lets go get our son " jungkook says , to which taehyung nods.

----------------

The drive along the high way is rather calming for taehyung , the slow tension that builds on the inside of him....resulting into a restless anxiety as he taps on the outside car door, the glass fully rolled down......breeze furiously brushing past his face , his black sun shades protecting his eyes from the dust.

Looking into the side mirror to see another car behind his and jungkook's....he assumes yoongi and namjoon are in that one as jin , hoseok and jimin stayed back home.

Taehyung sighs , looking to his side to see jungkook intensely focused on the road , he links his palm with jungkook's free ones.

Jungkook immediately rubbing his thumb across taehyung's fingers , both of them soothing each other as they drive towards the given location where they would receive their son in exchange for the black ruby.

Taehyung can only hope that all goes well as the sun begins to set , seeing the tall mountains afar getting closer each second.

The road empty as its within the outskirts of location , why they chose a far location?...he doesn't know....

-----------

After a while of long driving , they see some set of luxury cars across the road...blocking the way...

That was jungkook's cue to halt , slowing his movement...with him parking on the spot , the other car behind him , stopping few meters behind him.

He and his crew now few meters away from his enemy who has his son.

" taehyung come on....its okay , let's get our baby okay?...." Jungkook says , rubbing both of taehyung's arm soothingly ...before taking the small box that contains the black ruby from namjoon.

" when they hand over my son , you take taehyung with you immediately...I want him safe home with our baby.." Jungkook says sternly to namjoon and yoongi who nod .

" what?...what about you " taehyung asks , paranoid....feeling fear creep in.

" relax baby , I'll need to finish up with them okay?...I'll be right behind you guys , I just can't stand my family being around danger for a second...they won't dare to harm me either...they know what they'll face " jungkook says , his words assuring.

" okay..let's go " jungkook says...holding taehyung's hand as they walk ahead...taehyung taking slow breaths in and out....looking ahead to see about 10 body guards all in black..the Arab boss right in their middle....then he sees Arab the boss raise his hands as if signaling the other guard to get something from the car..

They get close to the car and taehyung's heart jumps , his breath hitches...eyes getting teary at the sight.

Jeong hoon begins to fuss upon seeing his mama again , he tries to pry away from the maids hold , emitting strangled cries ...wanting to be carried by him mama...seeing his father as well , he starts to fuss even more.

" thank you , for not harming my son " taehyung breathes out...trembling slightly..

The Arab man chuckles " your son has missed you dearly , its good you complied " he says cockily.

" of course , without hesitation ". Taehyung says.

" our son first " jungkook voices out , demanding.

" fair enough " the Arab boss says , signaling the maid to go ahead.

Taehyung gasps in joy , finally receiving his baby in his arms again...he peppers his baby's face with endless kisses....jungkook giving his baby a peck as well...the two couples nuzzling their face into their baby's skin....looking so lovey dovey in front of the Arab boss who scoffs..

" the ruby " the Arab man says , breaking them out of their lovely trance.

" Go on taehyung , be safe...I'll be right behind you " jungkook says...but taehyung pulls him in , giving him a long , deep , affectionate kiss....

" be safe , I love you...please come back home safe...yeah? " he pleads , locking his eyes with jungkook who smiles...sending tae a reassuring nod..

Taehyung letting go of jungkook unwillingly , but he has to.

He has to stay strong.

" here's the diamond " jungkook hands him the box...looking behind to see taehyung walking up to yoongi and namjoon who start to walk away from the car , walking up to taehyung as well.

" get me the diamond tester...I'm not about to be swindled again " the Arab man chuckles...

" its nothing but the original , that ...I can assure " jungkook boldly states...

And truly , it is the original.

Jungkook looks back once again....

But within a spilt second , everything happens so fast....a grenade is been shot towards where jungkook had packed his car....the bomb landing on his car with a loud crash.

" TAEHYUNG!!!!!"

Taehyung crouched down along with namjoon and yoongi , as they try to protect their sight from the exploding car...

Jungkook's scream for his name piercing through his ear harshly , only to look back amidst the explosion to see jungkook who was about to make a move be held down by the body guards , stabbed swiftly in the neck with an injection that made him go limp...before they pushed him into the trunk of the car , all of them driving off..

" JUNGKOOK NOOOOO!!!!!!!"

Taehyung screams in pain...clutching his wailing baby in his chest , seeing namjoon and yoongi run ahead trying to catch unto the cars but they couldn't make it in time as they stop on the tracks , panting heavily...the cars long gone...

Taehyung is stiffened and shock to the core , looking back to the car that got exploded....thank god , he and the others had not reached the car before it had exploded ...or else...he and his baby would be long gone..

But jungkook , the love of his life , has being stripped away from him....

" AAAGHHHH!!!!!!"

---------------------------------------------------------
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

28.5K 1.5K 25
disclaimer ; all the content used in this picture, music, clips and certain voice overs do not belong to me but to the rightful owners. The storylin...
58.6K 2.3K 46
TYPE: 🔲 General Fiction | ✔️ Taekook ff | 🔲 Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished: 05.22.2023 THIS IS TAEKOO...
398K 20.4K 27
(complete) ✅ " Are you fucking mad? Why the fuck did you do this ?" - Taehyung "Because it's so satisfying" - Jungkook "Wait no... W-what do you th...
684K 28.6K 53
innocent naive kookie 🐰 not innocent taehyung 🐯 ********************************************************* Jungkook has been locked out of the rea...