Izuku The Next God Of Thunder...

By NezutheRatGod

Izuku Midoriya was a average teen who wished to be a hero but sadly was deemed quirkless regardless of his na... More

Chapter 1. Stormbreaker
Chapter 2. A New God Of Thunder
Chapter 3. Moving Into The Dorms
Chapter 4. First Day Of UA
Chapter 5. Battle Training
Chapter 6. Rumi's Past And The Date
Chapter 7. A God's Rage
Chapter 8. Leaving UA And Mjolnir
Chapter 10. Helping Her Heal
Chapter 11. Lovers Reunited
Chapter 12. USJ Part 1
Chapter 13. USJ Part 2
Chapter 14. Hope For Freedom
Chapter 15. Freedom For The New King
Chapter 16. Back At UA
Chapter 17. Sports Festival

Chapter 9. Saving Eri From The Hero Association

6.6K 206 88
By NezutheRatGod

It's been a week since Izuku left UA and has started to live in the woods, it was lonely for him but he had to push through with this until Nezu was able to prove that he was innocent regardless of almost killing someone and the property damage he did in his fight.

Izuku threw Mjolnir at a tree before he swung his body to swing his axe with greater speed and destroyed part of a mountain, he then called back Mjolnir and grabbed it in a reverse grip slamming it into the ground creating a massive electrical explosion.

He then turned and walked towards the little hideout he made which was nothing but a small wooden shelter that simply keeps the sun or rain off of him.

"Mom.. Rumi.. I hope we can meet again soon" said Izuku as he stared at the fire before him.

Izuku then saw Stormbreaker hum as if it was trying to comfort him "haha.. thanks".

He then heard his phone go off and looked at it and saw that it was a news update.

It showed the hero association president standing Infront of the camera with a completely emotionless face "hello citizens of Japan, it brings me sad news that the grandson of Thor is a villain. He attacked an innocent man and caused severe property damage totalling up to 4,186,785,000 yen, he then attacked two officers. He is extremely dangerous and if you see him you should immediately call for the heroes to deal with him, that is all".

Izuku slammed his fist into the ground in anger, he couldn't believe that the hero association is doing this, they are trying to make the public hate him so even if by some miracle it's revealed he's innocent it won't matter.

"Overhaul innocent!" Lightening started to arc around him and the clouds above him got darker as a storm started to brew given his anger "that bastard hurt an innocent little girl!!".

He took a couple of deep breaths to calm his anger down before he looked back at his phone at the cover photo showing Rumi when he took her flying the first time. She had a massive smile on her face with a noticable blush on her face and her right ear was bent slightly which made her look even more adorable.

"I'm sorry I can't be with you Rumi.. I hope we can see each other soon" said Izuku as he stood up and put his phone away.

The storm clouds above him started to rain and the storm intensified and Izuku decided to use this to his full advantage "Mjolnir, Stormbreaker".

Both weapons slammed into his hands as lightening shot down covering them both in an intense lightening field "let's keep training until I'm at my grandpa's strength".

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

At UA Rumi was looking at her new prosthetics with a slight smile seeing that they'd allow her to be back at full strength, next to her was a sleeping Eri.

She reached down and gently rubbed Eri's head before she looked back up and sighed, school just wasn't the same with Izuku being gone plus Eri has been asking about the hero that saved her.

Eri has become extremely clingy with her and refused to eat or drink unless she was in the room with her to make her feel safe and that Overhaul wouldn't punish her just for the fun of it.

Rumi let out a small sigh before the door was busted down showing a bunch of Hero Association agents and Sir Nighteye.

"Bring that little girl, she's the one that has a powerful quirk that can help change the world and save All Might" said Sir Nighteye.

The agents nodded and walked towards her and Rumi immediately stood up.

"Hey she's under UA's protection you stingy fucks!" Yelled Rumi glaring at them.

"UA doesn't matter in this situation, what matters is ensuring the future and it all relies on this girl" said Sir Nighteye.

One of the agents grabbed Eri and started dragging her away also waking her up making her start screaming and panicking.

"YOU BASTARD!!" Yelled Rumi a she shot out of her bed and kicked the agent in the face breaking his nose before she spun her body kicking another agent breaking his arm.

Nighteye pulled out a Taser and managed to place it on her electrocuting her till she was unconscious.

"NO RU-" Eri was knocked out by one of the agents tranqing her.

"This is in the name of peace and to ensure we keep it" said Nighteye pushing up his glasses as him and the agents left but made sure to keep the security cameras on repeat so the staff won't know till it's too late.

It wouldn't be for another 20 minutes until Recovery Girl walked back in and saw Rumi unconscious and she quickly woke her up and found out what happened.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back in the woods Izuku finished cooking a fish he caught and was about to eat it when his phone started to ring.

He walked over to it and picked it up seeing that it was Rumi "hello?".

"Izuku! It's the Hero Association they took Eri!" Yelled Rumi and it sounded like she was crying "a hero named Nighteye took her and said she's needed to keep peace".

Rumi then heard what sounded like something heavy being broken.

In the woods Izuku broke a tree making it fall to the ground from his sheer grip strength crushing the bark and wood.

"Don't worry I'll save her.. I promised her she'll never be hurt again and I'm going to ensure that".

Izuku raised Stormbreaker up in the air and a bolt of lightening came down and hit him covering his body with it before his costume was now on him.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Nighteye this seems wrong.." said David Shield looking at said hero.

"We need to use her so we can heal All Might and keep our symbol of peace so we have to do whatever is necessary" said Nighteye coldly.

"I'm aware but... Performing experiments on a little girl who just escaped a life of hell?" Said David.

"Don't forget it was me and the association that allowed you to continue work on that device so now it's time you pay us back. So get to work and figure out how to make her blood heal All Might" Nighteye then turned around and walked away leaving David.

"Damnit.." he looked at the little girl named Eri that was strapped to the table and was trying to escape.

"Listen Eri I'm sorry but we have to do this in order to protect our society" said David walking towards her with the medical table that had all the necessary tools.

"Please don't.. please no!" Eri kept trying to break free but she couldn't.

"This will hurt me just as much as it will hurt you..." Said David grabbing a scalpel "the association said you can heal your wounds so they won't let me give you any aesthetic for the pain".

Eri pulled harder at the straps but to no avail and she saw the scalpel get closer and closer making her close her eyes waiting for the pain.

*BOOOOOOM*

The entire building shook and was electrocuted from getting hit by a massive bolt of lightening.

"ALL AGENTS AND HEROES TO THE FRONT GATE WE HAVE AN INTRUDER!!!" Yelled someone over the intercom.

___

Izuku was walking towards the door when it bursted open showing lots of government agents and heroes. He threw Mjolnir at them and the hammer broke apart into many different pieces knocking them all out.

He raised his hand and they all came back rebuilding the hammer, he quickly spun around and slammed the hammer end of his axe into a agent sending him flying through a concrete wall.

"FREEZE!!" Yelled a hero but Izuku slammed his hammer into his head fracturing his skull and breaking his jaw.

"I see your showing your true colors grandson of Thor" said Nighteye walking towards him with his arms behind his back.

"You" said Izuku in anger as the storm clouds above them got darker and thunder was booming louder with lightening covering the sky.

"I always knew you Asgardians we're nothing more than trouble and here you are proving it".

"Give me Eri. She's an innocent little girl who doesn't deserve what your doing to her".

"I cannot do that, she's needed to save this world from monsters and villains, especially people like your kind who let their emotions control them" said Nighteye walking towards him.

"She's an innocent little girl who lived a life of hell!!".

"She's the hero association property now and she'll be used to help this world he a better place" said Nighteye while pushing his glasses up.

Izuku's anger took over and he threw Mjolnir at Nighteye but the hero simply dodged it.

"You'll have t-" he stopped mid sentence moving back as Izuku appeared before him slamming his axe down trying to cripple him.

Nighteye managed to touch Izuku and his quirk activated and he let a small smirk appear on his face.

Izuku used Stormbreaker and shot lightening at Nighteye with the hero simply jumping back behind some destroyed rebar which absorbed the attack.

"Please, I worked with All Might and my quirk gives me foresight. By the end of this fight you'll be in cuffs and Eri will be used to help heal a hero society needs".

Izuku gripped Stormbreaker so hard the wood started to groan from the pressure, this man before him was willing to use a innocent girl to help society.

He called back Mjolnir and charged at Nighteye who ducked under the hammer and kicked a rock which managed to hit Izuku in the eye making him start rubbing his eye.

"Ah I was wondering when you'd show up Endeavor" said Nighteye.

"So this is the vigilante who's the grandson of Thor? Not very impressive" said Endeavor looking at the teen.

"He isn't, just overwhelm him or simply burn him till he can't fight anymore so we can restrain him" said Nighteye "I need to make sure our scientist is doing his job with our test subject".

Izuku looked up and saw Nighteye walking away and Izuku's gaze then went to Endeavor "that man is allowing them to experiment on a innocent little girl!".

"Do you really think I'm gonna believe the words of a vigilante?" Said Endeavor who flared up his flames.

Izuku covered himself in lightening as he glared at the number two hero and held up both of his weapons.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nighteye arrived back at the labs observation room and saw that David was using a needle to draw her blood instead of the scalpel which he was told to use so he can figure it all out faster.

"David we asked you to get results not waste our time" said Nighteye.

"S-shes a little girl. I don't want to hurt her!" Said David looking at Nighteye.

Nighteye just sighed "use the scalpels and other medical supplies we gave you, we need to use every part of her to figure out how truly powerful her quirk is".

David was gonna say something when the building shook again and a loud explosion was heard.

Nighteye let out another sigh and walked over to the monitor and saw that in the lobby was Izuku who just pried himself out of the wall covered in burns from Endeavor.

Endeavor walked through the door and had a couple bruises and scratches on him but he looked perfectly fine otherwise.

___

Izuku charged forward and ducked under a jet stream of flames, he slammed his hammer into Endeavors gut making the hero groan as he interlocked his fingers and slammed his fist into Izuku's back. Izuku looked up and managed to notice that Endeavors right knee seemed weak from his strike on it earlier in the fight.

Endeavor created another wall of flames and Izuku spun his hammer to block the flames while he gathered lightening in Stormbreaker and shot it  at Endeavor.

"FlashFire: JetBurn" yelled Endeavor as a massive torrent of flames hit Izuku making him scream in pain and try to ignore the pain.

"Surrender now or else" said Endeavor cockily as he walked towards him.

Izuku silently sent a small piece of Mjolnir away and waited for Endeavor to get closer to him.

"I really hate heroes like you and Nighteye..." Said Izuku glaring at him.

"I don't care, your un- AGHH!" He felt a piece of metal slam into his knee with enough force to almost dislocate his knee but Izuku used this and swung Stormbreaker with as much force as he could breaking Endeavor's leg and making him fall to his knees.

Izuku then upper cutted him with Mjolnir covered in lightening which managed to knock him out thankfully.

"D-damnit.." said Izuku holding his burned chest and looked at his burned left arm, the burns looked to be only 1st and 2nd degree burns.

"E-eri I'm coming to save you and this time... No one will ever take you again".

He used Mjolnir to fly and flew through the building to look for Eri.

Soon he arrived at the spot and saw Nighteye standing in his way.

"I don't know how you got past him but you won't ge-" Izuku had enough of him and activated the fire rune and covered the axe in both flames and lightening. Izuku raised the axe up and slammed it down on the ground sending the wave of flames with lightening at him.

Nighteye dodged attack but he didn't see one thing, Izuku was before him and his eyes were glowing white with power and he swung both weapons with them both slamming into him. Stormbreaker smashed into Nighteyes face and Mjolnir into his chest breaking both areas.

"Don't ever... Hurt Eri or my friends and family.." said Izuku as he dropped Mjolnir on Nighteyes face breaking his nose and all his front teeth.

Izuku forced his body to move and punched the door open and saw David standing in the back of the room and Eri was on the medical bed asleep.

"I.. I didn't want to hurt her..." Said David "they forced me to do this..".

Izuku ignored him and checked on Eri and saw that she only had her blood drawn.

He gently picked Eri up and looked at Strombreaker "destroy everything".

Izuku then ran off calling back Mjolnir allowing him to fly away while the axe destroyed the servers in the building.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 86 8
Midoriya Izuku, after being told he cannot be a hero from his idol All Might, does he stop trying? NO! Midoriya doesn't have a quirk, but he's so int...
250K 3.8K 35
Izuku Midoriya... Some knew him as a nice boy, most knew him as a quirkless nothing living a dream-namely, Katsuki Bakugo. The doctors told young Izu...
1.5K 99 16
In the world Izuku lived in, having super powers were totally natural. These super powers were also known as 'quirks'. Being born as one of the few q...
2.6K 99 30
TRIGGER WARNING: self-harm, suicidal thoughts, symptoms of PTSD As a child, Izuku Midoriya thought he was Quirkless. That is, until he discovered his...