The Future Meets The Past //W...

peerless2cucumber tarafından

i remember drinking my favorite coffee when a light surrounded me w-what is going on??? a/n : this story ta... Daha Fazla

CHAPTER-1
CHAPTER-2
CHAPTER-3
CHAPTER-4
CHAPTER- 5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER-7
CHAPTER-8
CHAPTER- 9
ANNOUNCEMENT
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER-12
ANNOUNCEMENT
I NEED HELP
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER-14
CHAPTER-15
CHAPTER-16
CHAPTER-17
CHAPTER-18
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER-20
ANNOUNCEMENT
CHAPTER-21
CHAPTER-22
CHAPTER-23
CHAPTER-24
CHAPTER-25
CHAPTER-26
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER-27
CHAPTER-28
CHAPTER-29
CHAPTER-30
CHAPTER-31
CHAPTER-32
CHAPTER-33
CHAPTER-34
CHAPTER-35
CHAPTER-36
CHAPTER-37
CHAPTER-38
CHAPTER-39
CHAPTER-40
ANNOUNCEMENT

CHAPTER-41

1.7K 59 46
peerless2cucumber tarafından

every one sat down as the empathy began . 

li xing kept walking and rushing in fast steps here and there in the city , she was not a fool , there is no way caiyi town had no river , everything were too big , even the temperature raised a bit . at a certain point she heard laughter and looked at the direction and froze , a girl wearing sleeveless top reaching upto her chest was hugging a guy who wore a full top and a pant that looked rigid . 

she was disgusted , how could people hug shamelessly like this?

she walked away and walked in all possible ways and saw people looking way too weird and dressed up weird . she ignored and cussed on her head . 

at the end of the day , it was evening when she remembered she lost her entire way to cloud recesses . she sat on a bench in a park and looked at her hands which were clenched around nothing . she looked at children laughing with their parents , friends , playing around with each other . this gave her some peace . 

after a while she noticed the laughter dying and finally dead , and looked up to see no one , and it was dark , then how was she able to see everything clearly? she looked above her and saw a pillar which was glowing white , she was unable to see the white light for a longer time so she avoided the gaze . under the white light , her black eyes were actually dark brown .

everyone from the past were stunned , not only the people are shameless - but also turned things way too weird for them . 

then her vision was blocked by a man in his late 40s who looked pretty surprised at her . in his eyes , li xing looked pretty dull . he took a breathe before approaching her . 

"ummm...... you name-"

"li xing" li xing did not move her eyes , nor bothered to even look at his face 

the man seemed confused "so li xing , why are you sitting here alone , are you waiting for someone? not going to home ?" he asked politely 

"no home ..." it was only a whisper , but the man read her mouth . 

"were you thrown out of your house?" 

li xing then looked at the man , he wore a top and a rigid pant [jeans] which looked pretty neat on him . her eyes teared up , she was unable to think of anything ........ what on the earth happened to the world ??

"hey hey dont cry child!" the man knelt in front of her and was trying his best to calm her down , but he did not touch her . 

li xing ended up crying . wiping her eyes with her long wide sleeves . 

the man stopped trying and put his hand on her hand and pulled her up to stand and walked away , li xing walked wherever her hand is being pulled , still sobbing silently . 

at a certain point , she saw a huge gate and she was pulled inside , everyone in the garden who looked at her face were stunned . she did not look at anyone and simply looked at the hand the old man held her softly but firm . 

"do you guys think that guy is a good man?" a jiang disciple asked 

"he is " sect leader nie huaisang was sure in his resolve . 

she looked at the sudden brightness as she entered the room , everything looked new to her , there were large chairs which looked soft , a table in between it , a large black board on the wall , flowers arranged at the corners of the room , many ways to other room , a stair case at the end of the left corner which has a small door at the bottom of it , and much more she could not describe it . but it was magnificent in looks . 

"woowwww" echoed from many sides 

the man seemed to notice her confusion and held her shoulders and made her sit on the cushion . li xing nearly made a small 'oh' as she bounced a second as she sat as if she lost her entire weight . the man chuckled before handing her water . 

li xing looked at the man weirdly before looking at the transparent cup looking thing before accepting it . when she drank the water , she realized , the taste of the water did not match the sweet taste of the river in the caiyi town . 

the man took a while looking at her and finally asked her to follow him to another room . li xing did not say anything , that man looked really harmless . if he were to have ulterior motives , she can simply summon her sword from her quaikun pouch and stab him to death , not like she could punch him to death herself . it was a bedroom

jin zixuan liked her confidence personally . 

the man asked her to lie on the bed and threw a blanket over her and kept a open glass full of water and closed it with a small lid . li xing loved the softness of the bed and the blanket . 

"sleep , lets talk tomorrow "the man said softly before wishing a good night . 

li xing was confused , out of many people , it seemed only one cares for people like her . but after walking for a while and crying a lot , exhaustion took place and she finally slept , comfortably . 

the next day , after she woke up , the first thing she did was to open up everything in that room . there were many girl dresses of her age , even the size seemed to fit her at a first look , but all these dresses were tops and pants . she opened the other cupboard and saw long frocks , short frocks or varying colors and beautiful designs , but most of them were torn at the shoulders or no shoulders , how would one wear it ?

[ AN : WHO LOVES OFFSHOULDER CLOTHES? (me!) ]

then she opened up many drawers and saw plate with colors [makeup pallets] , and many things . then she finally looked at the bed and saw some pink huge thing on the corner of the bed which looked like a bear . it was soft and she nearly squealed when the door opened up revealing the man .

"so adorable" yanli [post war] said making li xing blush 

the man simply chuckled as he let li xing approach him . "lets have breakfast " he motioned her to follow him . the food was vegan for her liking . 

after eating , li xing asked "why do you care for me ?" seriously , the man looked surprised before sighing ,"dear , would you let me be your father , since you have no one ?" his voice was pleading .

li xing had no choice , she needed to know more about this world . so she agreed . 

soon the other day , she met a woman who her father introduced as her butler , but she preferred if she could be friends with the lady who smiled at her . 

with the help of the lady , it took 2 years for her to guess things about modern world she preferred to wear dresses which does not show her skin out . she was able to use electronic gadgets in the 3rd year efficiently . she loved the butler lady and her adoptive father who took care of her nicely . 

it took another year for her to speak english . seriously learning a new language was very difficult . she found it very difficult to hold a pen and write it , different colors confused her a lot . 

one day her adoptive father asked her a question he wanted to ask her for a long time . 

"li xing dear , can you tell me , you said caiyi town many times right ? can i see it ?" 

li xing wanted to do empathy , but she was afraid that her adoptive father who was old would be harmed . so she simply asked for paint brushes and paint . it took a week for her to paint up caiyi town with the entrance of gusu . holding the brush brought up many old memories to the point she took breaks to cry silently  .

the man was surprised by this skills of his daughter . he praised her .

the man was walking out next to li xing who held a bag of snacks when he suddenly collapsed . 

"wait a minute , did the empathy just fast forward?"

"the man had only one hour more to live , so give him the peace " the nurse told li xing who was crying . when she went to the room , she found the man signing many documents under her name . 

"dear daughter , all my property belongs to you now , live happily " he smiled .

-

the man was buried . li xing stood under the rain as she watched all the cremations happen . it was the first time she wore all black . when she returned to her home , the first thing she did was to go to the man's room and check his drawers , she found a photo . 

it was the pic of the man with his daughter . but what freaked her was , his daughter and herself both looked very similar except she had a curly hair in the picture frame . 

the people in the past were stunned . can people look that similar?

soon , she began to travel the world to know more , thankfully that man who adopted her was too wealthy , just very lonely . she learnt many things and was able to make many start on random conversations with many people on random things . 

it had been 10 years , li xing grew very lonely , wei wuxian was correct , being an immortal is very lonely . she found something weird and fished a burning talisman from her pocket . she immediately teleported to gusu entrance and sped walked inside to be blocked . it was the barrier . she took her ribbon and tied it on her head and passed the barrier hurriedly . 

'yunshen , yunshen , yunshen..........' she thought as she sped walked 

she opened the door to see the entire room covered in resentful energy . the resentful energy cleared as the door opened . it looked like the black mass was trapped inside the room . 

wei wuxian and lan wangji were worried for their daughter . 

"xiuying!" she shouted and looked around the room which was covered by blood in all directions . it took a minute to spot xiuying at the corner of the room with the dissipating resentful energy . 

she ran inside desperately and hugged xiuying to notice she looked frail , all pale . "xiuying-"

".....li...jie..........i-"

"no wait , hang in there ! i will teleport us to hospital-" li xing eyes teared up she felt a cold hand against her cheeks 

".....a....xing.........i.......sorry.......leaving...........alone........missed...........lot......." xiuying's eyes teared up . 

li xing understood , lan wangji usually says large thing with small words 'a-xing i am sorry for leaving you alone , i missed you a lot ' it translated on her head . she felt xiuying's grip loosen up and let xiuying lie against her arms , leaning on her chest . 

"a-xi..........." li xing could not speak as the lump on her tightened her breathe . xiuying looked very pale , sunken cheeks , very thin hands , her bones were well visible outside her face , neck , even her fingers . some of her hair strands were all white in color . 

"jie......i....................love....................you......" a small smile was on xiuying's lips . 

"i love you too a-xi" li xing tucked her hair behind her ears and bent forward and kissed xiuying who kissed back at the first . her response was very slow and then it suddenly stopped . li xing broke the kiss and looked at xiuying who looked like she was sleeping . 

tears fell down li xing's eyes . she lost the love of her life . she screamed in emotional pain . it was unbearable . she wanted to kill herself . everyone she knew and loved died ! DIED! THEN WHY IS SHE EVEN ALIVE? WHAT IS THE NEED FOR IT!!???

both wei wuxian and lan wangji were silently crying . the scream of agony sent shivers to everyone's spine . 

she took out her sword , eyes all red from crying a lot . she held it to her neck and then was about to slash it -

"WAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" a shriek sounded across the room . li xing looked at the direction and then found a cradle . she looked inside and found a baby boy all naked crying . 

"jie , i need to give birth in order to maintain the lan blood line right" xiuying's voice ran across her head . 

"xiuying's..........son....." li xing muttered as she picked up the baby in her arms . the baby gripped her collar tightly as he wailed . she cradled her child in her arms for the baby to him to stop crying , but the baby gripped her hard and cried . 

"WAHHHH~!!!" 

she then remembered , the baby had no tears - IT IS HUNGRY! . she created a talisman which could help her breast feed and stuck it on her chest after she pulled up her top . the child seemed to suck too much to the point she believed , it must have been too hungry . 

"congrats wei xiong , wangji xiong , you both have a grandson ."

the room was quiet . 

after having the baby sleep , li xing gently picked up xiuying and buried her in the traditional lan style next to jingyi's grave . 

"i will take care of our child " li xing promised xiuying and left the recesses with her son . 

having a child is absolutely a hell , li xing was unable to sleep for days , her son kept crying a lot whenever she was about to sleep . but she loved her son . 

watching him grow up was another thing , he was adorable at all directions , his dark brown eyes were attractive . li xing died many times as she tried to calm her heart . 

-

"mom!" her 17 year old son shouted as he sped walked towards li xing who waited outside with some cakes in her bag . li xing noticed all the eyes were on her son and many girls were silently squealing or blushing at the sight of him . for once li xing looked at her son who was very gorgeous . she had to admit it , her son has xiuying's silent charm . 

"lans are sexy "

"lan zhan is very sexy than other lans  " both wei wuxian muttered and was heard by a red eared lan wangji

suddenly she saw a hand which held a white cloth emerging behind her son and covering his nose and mouth and her son fainted as such grabbing her hair but went through the smooth locks, before she could move , a hand covered her mouth and nose as she fainted . 

"wait is that some kind of sorcery ? is that cloth that powerful?"

li xing woke up and the first thing she saw was a man standing in front of her , she tried to move and found herself tied up to the bed and handcuffed . 

"hey cute lady -" the man was cut off with "where is my son?!" 

the man looked to her left and li xing looked to her left . her son was tied up , just like her . wait , he just woke up - son ,where are looking at?

a girl climbed up on him and sat on him . the man next to li xing whispered "do you want to see him loose his v-card in his teens ? watch it live wont you ?" li xing was disgusted . 

"shall we do it ?" the girl asked as she grabbed her non existent boobs 

the teen seemed to be unamused "i would prefer it if i were the top though" he said 

li xing , "....."

everyone , "......"

"sure darling " the girl removed all the restraints . the teen seemed to align his sleeve and stabbed her right through the neck with a hairpin . 

wait hairpin? li xing was confused , then she looked at her messy hair . SON YOU ARE GOING TO GET YOUR EARS TORN OFF! . her son had this weird obsessions' over her hair accessories collection ever since he was a kid . 

the teen simply stood up and walked towards her . the man who sat next to her was about to stop him when he was stabbed with keys . li xing's eyes widened - that is our house key! that is not a stabbing shit! she mentally screamed 

then the teen sat next to her and looked at her messy hair with a blank face . 

"son- OWWW!" the teen picked out a bobby pin which kept her bangs perfect . using the bobby pin , the teen freed his mother and the two ran out . any one who came in between were punched and kicked by the teen which knocked them all out in a go 

it would be one of her best experience if you were to ask

-

after graduating her son created a company himself . and was very successful in his work to the point he was able to create another company . 

he fell in love with a girl and married her and led a peaceful life with their son when li xing decided it was enough and faked her death , making a clone of her using a talisman . 

looking at her son crying was something was very miserable feeling for her , but she had to strengthen her heart and continue living . 

li xing closed her eyes to sleep , so that she could skip many years as she thought she could .

TBC.

-----------------------------

AN :

          SO HOW ARE YOU ALL BEING?

SPOILERS :

            LI XING MEETS LAN ZHAN 

----------------------

3155 words 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

181K 7.9K 59
This story starts when Lan Wangji found Wen Yuan in the burial mounds, and raised him as his own, alongside telling him everything about Wei Ying. An...
81K 2.6K 14
From my aO3: qiao_wy three(3) years after Wei Wuxian's death, everyone in the cultivation world we're doing their daily life routine, until beaming l...
19.1K 1.2K 16
After saving Wei Wuxian from NeverNight Lan Wangji take Wei Wuxian back to the burial mound. He set up a barrier so no one can get through. "Wei Yin...
190K 7.8K 33
WARNING: This story has spoilers for the show, Novel, And spinoff movie The Living Dead. A/N: I might chance character's personalities (specificall...