[INCLUDES MODS, YOU'RE WELCOM...

Da Super_MG4fan42

Note: So far, this is Wip I *L O V E* FNF. Have since I found it all out. The mods are slick, and the lore ov... Altro

Keith Headcanons
Cherry Headcanons
Pico Headcanons
Daddy Dearest Headcanons
Lemon Demon Headcanons
Whitty (My Beloved) Headcanons
Agoti Headcanons
Benjamin (Soft Bf) Headcanons
Tabi Headcanons

BB/Michael Headcanons

23 1 0
Da Super_MG4fan42

-Michael's bounty hunter propaganda is a freelance job, as he works for no one that is mortal whatsoever. If any ghosts living by him want someone gone, they leave the decision to him.
-Michael loves to find and collect any merchandise of sly Cooper he can find. Due to his impulsive nature though, he tends to go overboard.
-He and Tyler (Ob) both share the same chain necklace, thus there being one exactly like Tyler's in his living room.
-His hat was one that Tyler signaturely used to wear as a kid when Michael was first born. When Keith arrived, Tyler lent his hat over to Michael and started sporting the green hat a little bit later.
-His cat, Mew actually trained to follow him without distraction anywhere, any time. So he could take him in stores, libraries and hotels.
-Despite Mew's ability to follow Michael, he bought him a Kitty stroller that he tends to use more.
-Michael loves dogs and cats equally, so if he wanted, he could get a dog for the same reason as Mew, but since he lives in such a small apartment, having two animals to him would be hard. So he'd become more keen on it if Mew passed on or he moved out into a bigger place
-Besides Keith, Michael has reconnected with Khole, Tyler and Cuz.
-Michael will normally hang around in his pajamas most of, if not all day. Sometimes he'll wear his cap.
-Armaros and Michael are currently on good terms and are roommates given the fact that Armaros has nowhere to go at the moment.
-Michael and him also have their own separate chore days.
-Michael once owned but sold a drumset that he got a few birthdays back. Obviously, this was before he distanced himself from his family
-Michael had once attempted to speedrun Sly Cooper, but forgot about it after a bit
-He likes Metallica and knows how to play almost all of their songs

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

274K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
1.8M 60.2K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
174K 4.6K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
95.4K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...