'𝘍𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘯 𝘒𝘪𝘯𝘨'-♔︎

By XunoWrites

(Discontinued) [𝘿𝙄𝙇𝙁] 𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝘅 𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗖𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 "𝐼...𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑐𝑡 �... More

༺♧︎︎︎♧︎︎︎♧︎︎︎༻
𝐵𝑒𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔
𝐹𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑛
Wild Kids
Kind Hearted Man
Gaining Trust
Dream Come True?
Magic Knights Entrance Exam
The Tests
Result
All Worth It
A/N: About love interest
Squadmates
Rudeness And Kindness
First Mission
The Bandits
Suspiciously Familiar
A/N: unimportant reminder
After Mission
Dungeon Investigation
Discontinued.

Training

1.8K 76 6
By XunoWrites

Day 1.

[Name] start with a simple workout.

Push-ups.

"Wait, you're doing push-ups?"

"Yeah? I don't think anything's wrong with that..?"

"Eh, just thought it was too classic. But you do you. Show us what you got!"

[Name] as he took off his coat, leaving him and a tank top. Since today was pretty hot, being in a coat would make training harder.

[Name] didn't hesitate, after he had got rid of his coat, he start doing push-ups straight away. Which shocked the kids.

They both watch in shock when seeing [Name] was doing push-ups so fast. He doesn't even break a single sweat!

"Calm down! We still have 6 months!"

"This is training, Ashley! You kids don't know anything about it because you've never done it before."

He said while doing push-ups.

☆☆☆

Day 2.

[Name] decided that today he will practice his magic. Since he thinks that he haven't use it that much anymore. After all, the entrance exam will be using magic.

"Alright, you guys watch as I train with my magic, okay? Don't get too close."

"Mhm, ok."

"Alright!!"

[Name] had made a target on a tree, he was trying to do something simple first, then he can get into a more serious training after the simple.

He took a deep breath, and close his eyes.

"Card magic: Power of saint!"

Bunch of cards appear behind him, each of the cards has a picture of an angel holding an orb. The orbs in the angels' hands start to glow bright. The glowing orbs pop out from the cards, each of them start to hit the target on the tree, they were very fast too.

The kids were amazed by that, they start clapping as they told him that they wanted to see more.

The cards disappear from thin air. Y/n turn around and give them a thumbs up.

☆☆☆

Day 3.

"Card creation magic: Unbreakable shield."

[Name] casually throw two cards at the kids, before shards could hurt them, the card suddenly created a bubble shield around them. The shards stick onto the bubble and the kids were safe.

[Name] was testing every one of his spells, and sometimes using Ashley and Ace as dummies..But he didn't hurt them, like seriously he wouldn't do that. He's just testing defense spells, trying to practice using those spells on him or the kids when they're in danger.

"Wow! This is so cool!"

"Yeah, you're definitely getting in the Golden Dawn."

"Don't be quick to assume, it has only been three days, I still need to get even stronger for the exam."

The bubble shield popped, the kids walk over to their seats and continue on watching the male train.

They couldn't wait for the Magic Knights entrance exam.

☆☆☆

"89...

90...

91...

92...!"

..It has only been only 4 days and yet [Name] is trying to start doing a more..'Intense workout'.

He has the two kids on his back, they were both eating a bagel while enjoying the man's suffering.

I mean, it was his idea anyways, he seem not to mind it though. [Name] kept on counting as he slowly doing push-ups, yeah it might be hard having two little kids on his back while he's doing push-ups and all that, but he just wanna test himself. He wants to push himself to his limit,

After all, the exam might be hard at some point, so he's gotta train harder and harder.

☆☆☆

Day 5.

[Name] wipe his face with a wet towel, he sigh and grabbed the water bottle next to him, he open it and drink the water.

He doesn't why he's doing intense shit when he literally have 6 months, he seem to never take breaks. Training everyday, the Magic Knights entrance exam thing is stuck in his head, he isn't doing this for himself, he's most likely doing this for the kids because they seem so desperate to join the Magic Knights, but he doubt kids like them would able to join. Beside, their magic is still very weak.

'What time is it-'

"Mister [Name]! Look what we found!"

[Name] attention was on the two kids who was walking towards him, he noticed there was something in Ashley's hand.

"What's that you got?"

"Pouch full of yuls! You don't need to steal food anymore!"

"..Where did you get that from?"

"Somewhere inside the woods. But that doesn't matter, all that matter is that we got money now! We can use the money to buy the food from the Royal Capital too!"

"Whatever you say. Put it inside my coat pocket."

[Name] close the water bottle with its cap and continue on training. He decided that he will have a schedule, today is only week 1 so it's the week that's for training, the next week, which is week 2, will be a 'days off week'..Meaning that he will rest for the next week and then go back to training the 3rd week, and then rest on the 4th week again. It's like back to back thing.

"Alright, I'm gonna train the next two days and rest after that."

He muttered to himself.

☆☆☆

Day 8.

"See anything you like? There are a lot of food here."

"Ooo! Can I have that banana covered in chocolate?"

"Yes, of course. Ace?"

Day 8 was [Name]'s 'day off', he used one of his spell that has a card where the two kids would go in, it's hard to explain, but the two kids are in the card as if [Name] is catching pokemon. [Name] can muttered to them, and they will hear it. This spell is useful when he's gonna go to the entrance exam.

[Name] and the kids are at a market where there are bunch of food, since the kids had found a pouch of yuls, [Name] decided to spend it on food for them. And maybe himself, although he isn't that hungry sometimes.

"Ace?"

"Can I have the corn?"

"Hm..Yeah, okay."

[Name] went to the market where they sell the 'Banana covered in chocolate'. It was surprisingly cheap.

[Name] then bought the corn that Ace mentioned, it was grill corn on the cob, and the seller put butter on it so it can melt, revealing a very beautiful grill corn. It was also cheap, but the banana one was cheaper.

"That look so good! Ace, we better share!"

"O-of course.."

"Is that it? Do you guys need anything else?"

"Well-"

☆☆

"I'm so tired..It has been difficult hiding my wings lately."

[Name] muttered to himself as he lay down on the grass. He had carried to many bags of food, now the kids enjoying it while he was tired of being a single dad. Feeding those gremlins and shit.

"Want some?"

[Name] slightly flinch when a light brunette girl's face look at him, she was as holding a bagel.

"No thanks."

The girl nod and sat beside the man, while eating her donuts. Ace followed her, also eating his food.

There was silence, the only sound that could be heard was the birds chirping on the trees' branches. Everything was peaceful, until Ashely decide to break the silence,

"Come to think of it, you kinda look like our dad."

"Yeah, just different hair color. I think. He even have the same beard!"

'Damn, do I really look the same as their dad?'
"Well, what a coincidence, I guess."

"You both look the same but...He's taller and possibly older than you. I think he was almost 40. And his hair is kinda longer."

"Ah..I see."
'40? Isn't that like...4 months? I mean, it's the human world after all, so that might mean he's 4000 years old.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 227 9
✮ ꜜ 栗色 , ✓ ˳ ׄ ⟡ both fantasy + mythological males. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ˗ˏˋ ꒰ ˗-𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐦 ︎☺︎ ꒱ ˎˊ
636K 35.8K 56
Its journey of two opposite personalities. Will they fall in love or become enemies... Let's see.... *I don't own any characters. This story is pure...
392K 8.8K 55
𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 | ❝In all the wild world, there is no desperate a creature, than a human being on the verge of losing love.❞ ~ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢�...
19.6K 117 15
(Male x male) ... (._. )👌