Me? no thank you

By my-owl-baby

Y/n brother Alex played a role in the black phone and made sum friends. Y/n is and actor she played so many h... More

chapter 0
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapters 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/n update
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 9

929 19 27
By my-owl-baby

Y/n woke up, eyes still heavy. She saw Mason infront of her sleeping, she blushed a bit looking at his futures.

She got up slowly hoping not to wake him up, until she felt a arm wrap around her, she turn and saw Mason with his eyes close smiling before he pulled her back into bed but much closer to each other.

"20 more minutes then you could leave" he mumble bring her closer to him, she hum a bit agreeing with him and closing her eyes once again.

Alex

Alex and the others were in the living room chilling.

"They been asleep for hours now, I thought Y/n woke up early?" Brady said wanting to already go and have fun.

"I'll check on them" Alex said getting up.

"I'm coming too" Rebecca said also getting up, and following Alex.

Alex went upstairs and heard noise talking.

He opened the door and saw both, Mason and Y/n watching shameless.

"So ya decided to stay in and watch tv?" Alex said looking at the both of them.

They nodded, Alex shook his head "get ready we need to go" he said as he got push a bit.

Rebecca and Tristan come in pushing Alex, not to the point where he fell tho.

Mason and Y/n get out of bed and she got her clothes ready as Mason left the room.

"Hey sweetie" Tristan said, Y/n turn around looking at him with a smile.

"Hey" she said, getting her clothes and just standing there waiting for them to leave.

"So you want to hang out, for sure tonight?" He asked, she nodded.

"Yea, can yall leave?" She said bluntly.

Rebecca looked at her up and down before walking away.

'What the hell up her ass?' Y/n thought as Alex and Tristan  left the room and closing the door.

She got changes and went downstairs meeting the others.

"Hey Y/n" Miguel said getting up and hugging her, she hugged back.

"Looking handsome as ever Miguel" she smiled and he smiled back at her.

"Okay, I want to know what we're doing?" Y/n asked looking at her older brother.

"Were going to the mall to get some outfits" he said getting his keys and grabbing his shit.

"Um okay?" She said even tho we already had enough clothes.

"Come on Y/n you are sitting next to me" Mason said wrapping his arm around her shoulders.

She giggle and nodded as he walked her to her brother car and sitting next to each other.

"I'm betting 25 dollars they are secretly dating and horrible at hiding it" Brady said smiling and following the other two.

Time skip

They got to the mall, and got off the car.

"Okay, don't get lost, If you do, don't get kidnap" Alex said, Y/n laugh a bit and walk up to her brother walking with him.

Everyone else was walking behind those two.

"So Mason..." Rebecca said standing next to him.

"Yea?" He said looking at her confused.

"I was wondering if you wanted to leave these losers and just be us two?" She asked looking at Mason with puppy eyes.

Mason looked at Y/n, who was ahead of him "Uh sorry next time tho" he said laughing awkwardly and head over next to Y/n.

"Hey" he said getting her attention, she smile.

"Hey mason" he melt when she said his name.

"You wanna like like dich these lame people and just be me and you?" He ask she smiled and nodded once they entered the mall they made a run for it.

Everyone was confused but left them be, Rebecca was a bit sad she got ditch by him.

The two ran too the food court and grab something to drink from the running.

"Yo-you know... I'm not a running type" y/n said mason laughed a bit and gave her drink.

"What do wanna do??" He asked taking a sip of his drink.

"Let's look around and see what we like" she said finally getting her breath back.

He agreed and they both walk around looking at stores.

"Hey u wanna match??" Mason asked a bit worried she might say no.

Y/n laughed and nodded "yea that would be fun!!" She said.

Mason smiled and took her hand taking her to a shose store to get the outfit started.

They both found these matching Friday the 13th pjs and got a black long and short sleeve shirt.

"We look like a beautiful couple" Mason said very bold of him, Y/n laugh a bit and just look at the mirror.

"I..I think so too" she said looking at him smiling "Want to find more?" She asked him.

He nodded, they bought the outfit and went ahead to see what else they'll look good in together.

"Do you ever wonder if there was a crazy person chasing you?" Y/n asked Mason.

Mason laughed "what? Never what type of thing do you even think about?" He laughed.

"Well, it just a thought and I love my thoughts FYI" she said sarcastically, she laughed and they both head into a store together.

Time skip

It was already 3 pm all the kids head back to the car ready too leave back to y/n and Alex home.
"what did you guy do? running offf like that" Brady said look at Y/n and Mason, the two both look at each other and laugh.

"we're just shopping and running around" Mason said Y/n nodded with a smile agree with him. The others didnt seem so sure.

Rebecca and Tristan, we're bother by it and didnt want them to get together.

On the way home Y/n felt eyes on her didnt like it one bit, she look behide her and saw Rebecca giving a look to her a nasty one, it was funny to Y/n so she giggle a bit and turn back around and just ignore her the rest of the ride back.

"what did you guys get?"Alex said looking at the road but trying to start a conversation with his sister.

"we got matching outfits, we thought it would be fun and funny" she said smiling and looking at the bag.

"sounds nice, im glad you enjoy yourself, it's been so long since-" Y/n cut him off "don't" she said, maybe she wasnt ready to talk about it, she havent healed yet but soon.

"sorry" he said "its fine im just not ready" she said smiling at him, she didnt want him to be mad at him for a dumb mistake.

Once they got to the house both Mason and Y/n ran off to her room to try on the clothes.

"i'll get ready in the restroom and you get ready here" Y/n said with a big smile, Mason nodded with a smile and a lil blush on his cheeks.

They both got done and looked at each other, they both laughed "omg we look werid but good" she said looking at the mirror.

" you look amazing in anything" Mason mummble, they were wearing a spongebob shirts and said 'The imagienation box comes true' with some spongebob pj pants.

"we should the others" Mason said looking at Y/n, but really he wanted to make Tristan jealous.

"sure they'll think this outfit is so werid" she said grabing his arm and taking him downstairs.

"Hey guy's look at us" Y/n said making a pose like she a model, Mason join in matching her energy.

Brady laugh, "oh my god, you guys look werid but good at the same time" Miguel said said chuckling.

Alex smiled and agreed with Miguel. In the other hand Tristan and Rebecca were looking at Mason and Y/n with jealously.

"Wow you guys look wonderful" Rebecca said forcing herself not to make it seem rude or sarcastic.

"Yea you guys killed it" Tirstan said looking away.

"we should watch a movie" Y/n said smiling at Mason.

"Just us?" Mason said, Y/n nodded and they both went back upstiars  putting on Coraline together.

Time skip

Alex came in and sat down with them once everyone fell asleep.

"what are you guys watching?" he asked

"where wartching the Cone heads or something?" Mason said Y/n mid way falling away asleep.

"she falling asleep" Alex said looking at her, Mason look at her as well watching her n her lil sonore coming in.

"So do you care about her?" Alex said in a surious tone. Mason looked at him before he responed to him "I just met her but i always have thing urge to protect her from something she afriad of, so of course i do" He said looking at Y/n brother.

"If ya'll do end up dating or whatever just keep her safe, i dont want her to be hurt like last time" Alex said getting up.

'last time?' Mason thought looking at Y/n "i promise you, i wont do no thing to make her cry or hurt her anytype of way" he said to her brother.

Alex nodded and left the room closing the door behide him.

Mason didn't move his eyes from Y/n "who would hurt someone like you?" he said moving the strand of hair from her face "i promise you no one well never love you or care for you the way i will" he mummble before turning off the tv and going to sleep.

It was a quite night tonight, Mason couldn't stop thinking about the boy who hurt you but he knows, he wouldnt do such thing to you and if he did.
He wouldn't forgive himself at all.

To be continued

Hey ya'll im back and finnally got my new phone back <3 so sorry for the horrible wait but I can't wait to publish more chapter for yall be safe and have a good night and day love yall

-Viviana

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 49 11
"Hey Vance! What are you doing here? :) " "Waiting for your dumbass.Now come on let's go to the grab n go. " He's a violence, angry, and threatenin...
139K 1.6K 18
Olivia is a famous actress and YouTuber. She's mostly known for her roles in Euphoria and Stranger Things movies. She got casted in The Black Phone m...
67K 593 20
#𝟐 𝐒𝐧 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐛π₯𝐚𝐜𝐀 𝐩𝐑𝐨𝐧𝐞 - 𝟏𝟎/πŸπŸ‘/𝟐𝟐 π„π§πžπ¦π’πžπ¬ 𝐭𝐨 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩π₯𝐞𝐭𝐞! ...
28.5K 383 40
A story where a prequel to The Black Phone gets approved. Y/n plays Kelsie, Masons love interest on screen. The cast comes together and welcomes her...