•|𝐼𝑚𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑙 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒|•...

Bởi AshLeeNyx

̶Wa̶̶r̶n̶i̶n̶̶g ̶Ya̶̶n̶d̶e̶r̶̶e ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶e̶s . . . . . . ♥̶"̶̶I ̶̶L̶o̶̶v̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u ̶t̶o̶da̶̶y, ̶i ̶wa̶̶n̶t ̶y... Xem Thêm

¥ℐ𝓃𝓉𝓇ℴ𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
¥ℐ𝓃𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
¥ℐ𝓃𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
{33}
{34}
{35}
{36}
{37}
{38}
{39}
{40}
{41}
{42}
{43}
{44}
{45}
{46}
{47}
{48}
{49}
{50}
{51}
{52}
{53}
{54}
{55}
{56}
{57}
{58}
{59}
{60}
{61}
{62}
{63}
{64}
{65}
{66}
{67}
{68}
{69}
{70}
{71}
{72}
{73}
[74}
{75}
{76}
{77}
{78}
{79}
{80}
{81}
{82}
{83}
{84}
{85}
{86}
{87}
{88}
{89}
{90}

{23}

1.2K 30 11
Bởi AshLeeNyx

*3.5K Words*

You're still wondering why they chose you out of so many girls out there, why you?

The room was quiet when the lady said this, stand up to us, you don't know how to answer what she said but sabito break the silent and start asking lady tamayo a questions.

"Lady tamayo, sorry to say this but what you are saying seems impossible." Sabito said The lady tamayo just looked at him seriously.

"Didn't you notice before when you and y/n were going to their mansion that there was a demon following you at that time, it's a good thing it didn't attack you." Lady tamayo explain.

When Sabito thought of that day he remembered when we were going to the mansion there was a demon following us then but fortunately it was a weak demon that attacked us but he really had good sense of those times when there was a demon who follows us but upper demon.

While you was deep in thought, you asked yourself again and again why you. until you decided to ask this to lady tamayo.

"Lady tamayo... Can i ask you" i said she look at you and stare at me for a minutes before she spoke "yeah what's is it y/n?" She asked.

"Why me? why did they choose me among the many... women here in the whole world?" You said.

Lady Tamayo just looked at you and wondered how she could explain or tell you why you was the chosen.

"I don't know either y/n but I only know one thing when they want someone human or demon they will do everything to get it especially if it's a girl" lady tamayo said.

At that time you was restless in your seat and you feel in your chest that you can hardly breathe but you just forced it because youbdon't want them to worry about you.

"Can i got out... I need to take same fresh air." You said.

Sabito look at you with a worry face also tamayo too they don't want to see you thinking too much you stood up and walk to the sojo door and get out in the room you walk.

Outside the mansion you saw that it was almost afternoon and almost night so you just walked out of the mansion and walked back to the butterfly mansion.

While you was walking back to the butterfly mansion, you was thinking about what Lady Tamayo said to you.

T̶h̶e̶y a̶̶r̶e ̶o̶b̶s̶e̶s̶s̶e̶d ̶o̶n ̶y̶o̶u!'

T̶h̶e̶y a̶̶̶r̶e ̶o̶b̶s̶e̶s̶s̶e̶d ̶o̶n ̶y̶o̶u!'

̶T̶̶H̶E̶Y ̶ A̶R̶E ̶̶̶O̶B̶S̶E̶S̶S̶E̶D ̶O̶N ̶Y̶O̶U!'

'No! This shouldn't be possible because there are so many women out there... and then what do I have that other women don't have, I'm just a simple woman, why me? I really need to get back to the real world before I can be here with the monsters!'

You thought to yourself until you saw a white snake crawling on the side of the road When you saw this you shook your head you just saw a white snake in your modern world, there is no such snake like that
the snake looked at you and you was afraid that it might bite you and have poison.

So you just let it go and you continue walking back to the butterfly mansion as you walked little by little you could feel your chest getting tight little by little but you just forced yourself.

Until you thought of looking behind me and when you turned you saw the snake following you, you was afraid that the might bite you so you speed up your walk to avoid the snake but it still follows you.

But the faster you walked, the tighter your chest became and the more blurred your vision became.

Until a few moments later you entered the gate of the mansion and you entered as soon as you entered you closed the gate immediately so that the snake that was following you could not enter but even after you closed the gate you knew that the snake would still end up here.

So you walked inside the mansion when you got inside the mansion they saw you naho kiyo sumi and aoi who was preparing dinner you went in and stood on the side and when you entered aoi called you.

"Lady y/n, it's good you are here you just stay here and wait now I'll just take the food from inside the kitchen." Aoi said Aoi walked to the kitchen and left Naho Sumi and Kiyo.

You didn't hear what Aoi said to you suddenly and you felt your heart suddenly stop beating and you was just fell on the floor and they were surprised when they saw you lying on the floor and not moving The three of them panicked and didn't know what to do.

When they saw you lying on the floor and not moving, they quickly came to you and tried to wake you up.

"Lady y/n! Lady y/n! Lady y/n! Please wake up!" Kiyo said and sumi just stand in the side crying.

In the modern world

Your body is in the hospital and the doctors are trying to revive you because your heart has stopped beating the doctors are doing what they can to get your heart back to beating.

"-100 joules is ready. -clear" the doctor said they are doing everything to get y/n's heart beating back.

"Inject epinephrine. 150 joules, clear."
the doctor said again "-150 joules is ready" said the nurse "clear."

They are doing the revive again and again just to get your heart back to beating but it still hasn't returned to beating.

.
.
.
.
.

Meanwhile, you still won't wake up, naho sumi and kiyo they are panicking and they don't know what to do anymore because naho ordered kiyo and sumi to go to Sabito and lady tamayo kiyo and sumi stand up and go to the oyataka-sama mansion to let them know what happened to you.

Sumi and Kiyo went out to the butterfly mansion to go see Sabito when the two girls hurried.

While Naho was trying to wake up y/n but she wasn't really talking and moving, she was even more scared when Naho felt that your hand was getting cold.

"Lady Y/n! Wake up please!" Naho said but even a little movement in y/n's hand, she didn't feel it.

"-Sumi and kiyo Hurry up, in hand is getting cold.." Naho said.

It was night when sumi and kiyo arrived at oyakata-sama's mansion and they both rushed inside the mansion they are already outside sumi and kiyo crying sumi with nervousness and fear.

"-Hurry up" sumi said "-I'm going" kiyo said Fortunately, Lady Tamayo and Sabito.

Came out of the mansion and they saw Sumi and Kiyo hurrying and sabito noticed that sumi was crying.

they both wondered why they were both here "Those two are helpers at the butterfly mansion, what are they doing out here?" Tamayo said

Sabito was silent as if he could sense that someone was doing something bad to you they are both really surprised because Sabito won't really earn that they are going out and the butterfly mansion just now he saw that he came out and it's still night.

So he approached them both and asked what they were doing outside
They came immediately and Sabito and Lady Tamayo when they saw them come out of the mansion.

"-What is wrong?" Sabito asked "-Lady y/n is..." Sumi said.

While crying sumi couldn't continue what she was going to say when suddenly sabito ran towards the butterfly mansion so when they saw sabito run they immediately followed sumi kiyo and lady tamayo run also going to the butterfly mansion where y/n was.

While Aoi has no idea what happened to y/n "sabito wait for us!" Kiyo shout.

"Lady Y/n. sorry for the wait, it took me a while because the meat I boiled is not yet cooked." Aoi said.

Aoi entered the mansion talking and she has no idea what happened to you.

She didn't finish what she was going to say when she turned around and saw naho crying next to you and she saw you lying on the floor lifeless.

"Lady Y/n." Naho said when she saw y/n lying on the floor and not moving, Aoi's eyes widened.

"Lady Y/n!" Aoi immediately approached y/n and asked Naho what happened to you.

"What happened?" Naho doesn't know how to answer Aoi's question.

"I don't even know what's happened to her"

Aoi panicked a lot they didn't know what to do because they didn't know how to treat this kind of pain.

Naho tries to calm Aoi down suddenly but she can't because she panics too much.

"Lady Y/n! Please wake up you must not do this." Aoi said Aoi is panicking a lot and Naho is crying.

"You must not die like this. I won't be strict with you anymore. So please wake up, Lady Y/n." Aoi said.

While crying, Naho is still trying to calm Aoi in case what else happens to her "Do something!"

They both couldn't do anything but cry and begged Sabito and Lady Tamayo to come back "Lady Y/n!" Aoi shouted.

.
.
.
.
.

The doctors are still trying to get y/n's heart beating back "-100 joules, charge -100 joules is ready. -Clear."
the doctors are still trying to get y/n's heart beating back they didn't stop reviving until they got y/n's heart back to beating.

"150 joules is ready." when they were about to try again, it was clear that your heart had returned to beating "She came back."

The nurse said The doctor rushed to check on you to see what was wrong with her.

And the doctor didn't see anything unusual, he just wondered why your heart stopped beating but the doctor still thanked him because her heart returned to beating.

After the doctor checked you, he came out of your room where you was confined and saw your parents rushing to her y/n's parents immediately asked her doctor how you was doing.

"-How are you our daughter? -is she okay." Your parents asked the doctor.

"Your daughter almost died earlier. because your daughter heart beat had weakened earlier and when I got here the nurse told me that her heart stopped beating and her blood also stopped flowing through her body." The doctor said.

your mother cried when she heard the news that you almost died her mother was shaking with fear and couldn't sleep well when she found out that day that you had an accident when she was about to enter her school.

When she heard that day what happened to you she couldn't sleep well and she couldn't eat well anymore she didn't want to lose y/n
so did his father but they just prayed to God that their daughter would wake up.

"But don't worry, your daughter is fine, her heart is beating and blood is flowing in her body. the only thing we can do is wait for him to wake up -excuse me." The doctor said.

Before the doctor left and y/n's mother and father were left in the hallway, his father hugged y/n's mother to calm it down he didn't want to see her mother worry too much.

"Don't worry she's will be awake soon." Y/n's father whisper to y/n's mother ear.

Taisho period

A few moments later, Sabito arrived at the butterfly mansion, he just entered the mansion, when he entered he saw you are lying on the floor he immediately approached you.

"Y/n. Please wake up!" sabito tries to wake up y/n but she doesn't move so he asked naho and aoi what happened to y/n.

"Aoi what happened? To y/n" sabito asked.

Aoi but aoi doesn't know what to answer to sabito and she was just crying so Sabito was trying to wake up you.

"Maybe lady y/n was poisoned!" Naho said Sabito.

Was surprised when Naho said this, but he suddenly thought who would do that, no one else could enter the mansion.

"Who would do it then? no one else could enter here, you are the only one with him here." Sabito said.

Naho just kept quiet because she knew that no one would do that to lady y/n here.

Until sabito noticed that y/n's hand was getting cold when sabito noticed he was even more scared and panicked.

"Y/n's hand is getting cold where is lady tamayo we need to treat y/n right away!" Sabito shout.

After a few moments, they arrived, sumi kiyo and lady tamayo, at the butterfly mansion, they didn't waste any time and immediately entered the mansion, but they didn't know that someone was following them and entered the mansion at the same time.

When they got inside they saw you lying on the floor and was already pale when Sabito saw them, he called Tamayo.

"Lady tamayo, it's good that you are here lady tamayo please look at y/n what happened to her.

" Sabito said "-i will" lady tamayo said.

When tamayo looked at y/n's condition, she held her hand and felt the condition of her heart because she was very pale Tamayo was shocked when she felt y/n's heart stop beating and the flow of blood in her vines.

She immediately said this to Sabito because y/n's life was in danger "lady tamayo what's y/n conditions?" Sabito asked.

"Y/n's conditions are not good because her heart has stopped beating and her blood flow has also stopped flowing throughout her body."

Tamayo said.

Everyone was shocked to hear what tamayo said that y/n's heart stopped beating, he didn't know how that happened, he didn't have any injuries on her body, why did her heart stop beating and the blood flow to her body.

So she asked tamayo if there was anything else she could do to get y/n's heart beating back.

"I'm not sure if we can get her heartbeat back..." Tamayo said.

"Please save y/n!" Aoi begged to lady tamayo.

But tamayo doesn't know if your heartbeat will come back because it hasn't been beating for some time.

"I don't know if I can get her heartbeat back... but there is a way to get her heart back to beating, I have a medicine that works in this kind of condition but I will never try ot before." Tamayo said.

"-we can try maybe it will work" -yeah maybe it will work please!" tamayo had no choice but to use that medicine on you she was nervous at that time because she had never tried that medicine before.

"I just have to make him drink that but we have to put him on the futon." Tamayo said sabito pick you up bridal style and he took you to the bedroom where lady tamayo put her.

When sabito put you on the futon, lady tamayo took the medicine and made juice for you to drink, but at that time, a snake looked at them she didn't realize that the snake watched her and you every move.

When she finished making the medicine she quickly went to the room where you was placed and made you drink it when lady tamayo was sure that you had taken the medicine she made, she immediately put a needle on your hand.

Tamayo looked at your pulse but it still didn't come back, which means her heart also didn't come back yet so she put a niddle on your hand again as well as on the other side.

And she also put the needle on your chest at that time tamayo was nervous that your heart when tamayo looked at your hand again, she was just shocked that her pulse and the beating of her heart had returned.

"Y/n's heart started beating again... and her blood has returned to flow in her body." Tamayo said.

When they heard this sabito aoi naho kiyo sumi they were happy they were happy that your heart was back to beating and they were less worried about you.

"It's good that her heartbeat returned, she almost died there." Tamayo said.

"She just needs to rest first" naho said they all nodded their head.

And at that time they had no idea knowing that someone was watching their every move the iguro white Kaburamaru snake was just watching them every move they made.

Kaburamaru saw everything what happened including y/n when the snake saw that it was y/n in goof conditions the snake leave it left the mansion it crawled towards the forest where obanai was waiting.

While obanai was waiting for his pet snake to come back, he didn't really think that yoriichi had followed him he felt the present in yoriichi so he called him.

"Yoriichi!" he called yoriichi also came out of the shadows "what did you do here?" Iguro asked.

Yoriichi didn't answer because iguro already knew the answer to why he was here.

A few moments later giyuu also came obanai was annoyed when he saw that giyuu had arrived, he and giyuu were not close and a few moments later, Douma also came, Douma was surprised to see Giyuu.

And zenitsu and kaigaku also came as well as shinubo and mitsuri obanai was even more annoyed when he saw the faces of zenitsu and kaigaku.

"What are you two doing here?"
Obanai asked.

While mitsuri is hidden behind shinubo she knows that obanai hates giyuu and zenitsu,kaigaku her so she is afraid of it.

A few moments later Obanai's pet snake arrived and he crawled into his arms when it crawled into his arm he told him what happened to the butterfly mansion and to y/n.

When the snake said this to him, his eyes widened when he realized what happened to you.

"What happened to y/n!?" Mitsuri asked.

He doesn't want to tell them what happened to y/n he also has no choice because yoriichi and douma also want to know what happened to y/n.

"Y/n's heart stopped beating and her blood also stopped flowing through her body." Obanai said.

When they heard this, their eyes widened, yoriichi was nervous when he found out what happened to you.

"She is okay now let's just wait for him to wake up." Obanai said.

Douma didn't say anything even though it wasn't obvious on his face that he was worried about y/n, but deep in his heart he was very nervous, maybe what happened to his beloved lotus.

Zenitsu is the same, he's nervous about what happened to you, he doesn't want anything bad to happen to you but kaigaku doesn't let it be known that he is worried about you because he doesn't want zenitsu to know that he also likes youand he also doesn't want to get you someone else.

Mitsuri was restless when she found out what happened to you, she cried behind Shinubo's back while Shinubo was trying to calm Mitsuri down.

While giyuu was silent on the side he was thinking a lot now especially when he realized that yoriichi's twin also likes you he was thinking at that time how he would tell yoriichi that he also he's twin's like you.

He thought of leaving and told Yoriichi that the two of them were talking alone shinobu notices that giyuu is leaving so he calls him and giyuu gets annoyed with him.

"Tamioka-san where are you going? you just arrived you will leave soon." Shinobu said but he ignored her "how rude" douma said He walked towards Yoriichi.

"Let's meet at the infinity castle, we'll talk just the two of us." Giyuu said.

While walking pass yoriichi before disappeared into the tin air, kaigaku wondered what giyuu was doing and a few moments later, douma and yoriichi were also gone Kaigaku also left because he still had a mission that needed to be done and Zenitsu followed him.

And they also left shinobu and mitsuri leaving obanai alone he looked at his pet snake and ordered to return to the butterfly mansion and watch over y/n
he crawled back to the butterfly mansion and after a few moments he disappeared, they didn't know that someone was watching over them, a demon.

̶"̶̶L̶o̶o̶k a̶̶t ̶y/̶n ̶l̶e̶t ̶s s̶e̶e ̶i̶f ̶y̶o̶u ̶ca̶̶n ̶g̶e̶t ̶c̶l̶o̶s̶e̶r ̶t̶o ̶y/̶n ̶ka̶̶na̶̶e ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶s ̶t̶o ̶k̶n̶o̶w ̶t̶h̶i̶s."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

253K 10K 36
( YANDERE STALKER X FEM! READER ) 気にしない: ̗̀➛ ╰─▸ ❝ I'm the only one that can see you like this, that can 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 you like this ❞ ・꧁.━━ 𝐈�...
18.5K 171 33
!!!!THIS BOOK IS DISCONTINUED DUE TO LOSS OF INTEREST IN THE DSMP. THANK YOU.!!!! "ⁱ'ᵐ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒᵘʳᵗ ʲᵉˢᵗᵉʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵐʸ ʲᵒᵇ ⁱˢ ᵗᵒ ᵉⁿᵗᵉʳᵗᵃⁱⁿ...𝐘𝐎𝐔." That's...
253 3 20
"𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒉𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒏, 𝒊'𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎�...
167K 5.6K 21
You were just a normal college student, trying to balance school and life. That was until you met him, and invited him into your house. Your life ch...