My Books

By lovelyandbubbly

Where to find them More

Intro
FAQ
🏮Dreadful🏮
The S Word - Published

🌸Expecting Blossom🌸

3.4K 55 38
By lovelyandbubbly

Blossom is my first book to be self-published. It does not have the same name (most of them won't). Right now it is called 280 Days of Blossom.

You can order it on Amazon and other platforms as it is being sold worldwide. Keep in mind most of the authors who do this like me, don't have a big stock in the warehouse so sometimes the book takes a little longer for shipping.

To the readers in India, I am selling through the Indian book market so the book is easier to get there, and it is also much cheaper. For the rest of the world, it is an average price.

Thank you for the love you showed to these two. I promise this new version (which includes some new parts) is worth the wait and your time.

Release date
September 7th, 2022

Links will be added in here ->
as they come out.
Please do not comment on this section, thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 12.5K 59
A Boy who is born with one blue eyes.His one eye is Blue & another one is dark brown.His life wasn't easy ,he was in dark ,this world made him heartl...
91.6K 1.8K 33
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...
739K 28.9K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
830K 32.7K 80
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...