Supernatural Imagines/One sho...

Autorstwa fizzy31funny

Supernatural imagines! That's exactly it - just wrote these for fun so have a read if you want lolz. 😊🥰 Więcej

Dress - Sam
Date Disaster - Dean
Bloodlust - Sam
Kiss me - Dean
Hunting - Dean
Ketchup - Sam
Secret - Dean
Did he just...? - Dean
Vamp Hunt - The Winchesters
Cooking - Sam
Spider - Sam
Rain - Dean
Torture - Sam
Fight - Dean
Auction - Sam
Dog - Dean
That's Kinda Gay - The Winchesters
Notes - Sam
Chick Flick Moment - Dean
Madison Imagine
Djinn - Sam
My Girlfriend - The Winchesters
Bad Luck - Sam
Period- Dean
Period - Sam
Stitches - Sam
A Pattern - Young Winchesters
Fainting - Dean
Comfort Show - Sam
505 - Dean
Clown - Sam
Crashing the Impala - The Winchesters
Dare - Sam
Handsy - Dean
Klara - Dean
Bobby Knows - Sam

Distraction - Dean

795 6 0
Autorstwa fizzy31funny

Character - Dean
Type - Spice
Word count - 339

"Dean... you've been researching for hours, aren't you tired?" I ask, looking up from my own book. He makes a non-committal grunt, not even looking up.

I sigh loudly. Dean has been over-working himself on this case, hung up on every little detail for days. Sure, I want to kill this son of a bitch as much as the next hunter, but this isn't the way to do it.

"Deeeeaann..." I wine. He looks up this time, offering a sympathetic smile. 

"Baby, you know I'm nearly done."

"Take a break, Dean," I insist, "It's unhealthy. Not to mention extremely boring." 

He tilts his head to one side before returning his gaze back to the pages. I rack my brain, thinking of how to persuade him. I smirk.

Taking advantage of my smaller build, I climb into his lap. He pushes his chair back a little, accommodating me. Still, he focuses on his book, so I plant a kiss on his cheek.

He takes no notice of me for a few minutes while I just relax in his lap, drawing random shapes on his thigh with my finger. 

I am able to grab his attention when I slowly trace my hand further upwards. 

"Hey!" he scolds, and I smirk. I kiss his soft lips and he kisses me back before pulling away and whispering apologetically, "I need to get this done."

"Don't you want to-"

"Yes." he says heavily, "Yes, but this case..."

I gently kiss his cheek, then his jaw. I softly kiss down his neck, finding the spot he likes the most. He tries to look uninterested until he betrays his want with a rugged moan. I hear the book shut with a snap and his calloused hands grip around my waist.

"You're so annoying." he laughs, before kissing me deeply. 

Hey everyone and thank you for reading! Remember to comment/vote/follow, all that jazz! 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

189K 2.2K 21
the title says it all. there'll be trigger warnings! fluff cuteness FEELINGS!! any sad imagines are not me trying to make them romantic.
27.1K 958 32
Dean Winchester & Castiel Novak
1.5K 12 15
Exactly as the title says. I will be writing imagines with only Sam and Dean Winchester, possibly Castiel but if you do have requests I will take the...
7.4K 140 34
This is a book of multiple supernatural Fanfics that I create. If you want one message me or leave a comment. Please don't forget to vote and share w...