A Rose and the Bee

נכתב על ידי RZren7374

<Pilot's heartbeat rising rapidly.> <Attempt to break free NO. 1... FAILED.> <Pilot's sustaini... עוד

Protocol Three... Failed.
Introducing Stinger
Welcoming to Beacon
Renovations and 'Motions
A Giants Initiation
Food Fight!
Board games and Dilemmas
A clash of Steel
A/N
A/N 2 (Lord have mercy-)
A New Link
Duels with Caution
Bad news y'all
Interception of a Infiltration
Sorry for my Laziness @_@

Planet Remnant.

867 13 5
נכתב על ידי RZren7374

After the blast I was left de-activated, systems were rebooting due to the large energy wave it overclocked my internal modules and left me unable to move for a few minutes. Suddenly I could feel my chassis falling through the atmosphere as if I was initiated for Titanfall, and then I hit the ground.

<...>

<Boot-up 1... FAILED.>

<...>

<Boot-up 2... FAILED.>

<...>

<Boot-up 3... SUCCESS.>

My ocular systems slowly re-activated giving me the view of my location.

<Protocol 1- Link to Pilot... Pilot KIA.>

<Protocol 2- Uphold the mission... Mission unknown.>

<Protocol 3- Protect the Pilot... FAILED.>

After the emergency reboot, I scanned my surroundings to see if there is any life forms within this planet, luckily there was a town 3 kilometers away from my location. I walked towards the direction of it to see if there is any militia within the town.

(Ozpin POV-)

 After an incedent to what happened to Team RWBY at the docks, I was just drinking some coffee when I noticed something falling from the sky, It appears to be a meateor falling towards remnant when it finally hitting the groud, causing everything to shake a bit. I walked to the intercom mic and spoke out for Team RWBY.

"May Team RWBY please come in to my office."

After a while they arrived with confused and strange looks.

Weiss- "Is this about that small earthquake Mr. Ozpin?"

I nodded towards the group.

"Indeed, just a a minute ago a meateorite fell from the sky and into Emerald forest, I need you 4 to investigate the area."

Ruby- "You got it Ozpin!"

And after our little conversation, they left and I turned back to face the glass panes and thought to myself.

"I'll say it once again. Things are going to be an interesting year."

(Blake POV-)

As we walked towards the landing site, Ruby seems to be thrilled because of the mission Ozpin sent us in.

"Ruby? Are you alright?"

Ruby- "Yes I am!"

Yang- "You seem to be very excited by this."

Ruby went farther ahead of us and turned around to face us whilst walking to the site.

Ruby- "Guys how can you not be excited?! A literal meateorite landed and what could we even find in there? Aliens? Artifacts? ooh! what about GIANT ROBOTS!?"

Weiss- "I Highly doubt that,  space travel as we know of it, doesn't work-"

After walking, We heard a loud hiss just a few meters ahead so we ran just close enough to see something large... really large..

(Few minutes before RWBY's arrival)

(SP-0314 / Stinger POV-)

After Landing I recallibrated my occular systems and was met with trees surrounding the area  and a crater below me, I did a system and external scan to find that i seem to be in top condition even after the event I lost my Pilot in. I got up and scanned my surrounding only to find an unidentified life form.. or... a form devoided of life.

"Unidentified forms detected, arming."

I grabbed the Plasma-Railgun and aimed in their gerneral direction when out came strange void like wolves with skeletal armor along with 2 boars, they all stood there and roared at me. 

I fired at them and i see one by one desintergrating as round pierced completley through their body and sometimes hittim more at the other end. A boar suddenly span towards me but i dodged by dashing to my right and proceeding to retaliate with my Plasma-Railgun and said boar soon was desintergated, suddenly i was pounced by a wolf onto my back and i activated my thruster and burned him off. The last hostile, a boar roared and started to spin towards me. I flew upwards and used my missile pods, melting the void like boar and desintergrating it.

I flew back down to assess my situation until..

???- "THAT WAS SO COOL!!!"

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

155K 7.2K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
137K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
469K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
1.1M 44.3K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...