The Radio Hero: Deku!

Autorstwa HeraOBrineYukiNura

"๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ." ๐–๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ข๏ฟฝ... Wiฤ™cej

The WARNING!!!
Prologue! Izuku The Punished! P1
Prologue! Izuku The Punished! P2
Prologue! Izuku The Punished! P3
Chapter 1! The Show Stopper!
Chapter 2! The Dead Ringer! P2
Chapter 3! Showmen!
Chapter 4! MollyWhoop? P1
Chapter 4! MollyWhoop!
please don't kill mees!
Chapter 5! I sleep...

Chapter 2! The Dead Ringer! P1

2.4K 54 21
Autorstwa HeraOBrineYukiNura

"Talking"

'Thought'

"SHOUTING"

Super Moves

"Narrating"

Ŗ̷͇̙̰̭̪̟̺̲̜̹͔̎̍́ͅë̸͓̮͉͈͇͍̖͎̩̞͈́́́̋̇̾͋̈́̾͆͑͘͘͜͠͝t̸̫̫̤͕̳̻̰̣̭́̌̉͝ͅu̷̬̩̰̫͕̘͎̔́̃̄̍͋̓r̵̡͕͈͚͍͍̼͕̍̀̈́̽̎̍͗̍́̏̚͜͠ǹ̷̨͍̮̥̹̘͙̗̻̬̬̜̥̮̃̒̈́̽͗̿̍̄̂̏͆͠͝i̶̡̹͈͎̳̞͙͖̾̂̀͑̀͆̑̓̽̉͐͘͘ͅǹ̷̨͍̮̥̹̘͙̗̻̬̬̜̥̮̃̒̈́̽͗̿̍̄̂̏͆͠͝ǧ̷̡̟̲̹̩̱͉̮̭͇͚̮̽̓͊̔̓̕

Ŗ̷͇̙̰̭̪̟̺̲̜̹͔̎̍́ͅë̸͓̮͉͈͇͍̖͎̩̞͈́́́̋̇̾͋̈́̾͆͑͘͘͜͠͝t̸̫̫̤͕̳̻̰̣̭́̌̉͝ͅu̷̬̩̰̫͕̘͎̔́̃̄̍͋̓r̵̡͕͈͚͍͍̼͕̍̀̈́̽̎̍͗̍́̏̚͜͠ǹ̷̨͍̮̥̹̘͙̗̻̬̬̜̥̮̃̒̈́̽͗̿̍̄̂̏͆͠͝i̶̡̹͈͎̳̞͙͖̾̂̀͑̀͆̑̓̽̉͐͘͘ͅǹ̷̨͍̮̥̹̘͙̗̻̬̬̜̥̮̃̒̈́̽͗̿̍̄̂̏͆͠͝ǧ̷̡̟̲̹̩̱͉̮̭͇͚̮̖̟̽̓͊̔̓̕

Ⓡⓔⓣⓤⓡⓝⓘⓝⓖ ⓢⓤⓒⓒⓔⓢⓢⓕⓤⓛ

Ⓦⓔⓛⓒⓞⓜⓔ ⓕⓡⓞⓜ ⓣⓘⓜⓔ ⓢⓚⓘⓟ ① ⓨⓔⓐⓡ ⓐⓝⓓ ②④ ⓓⓐⓨⓢ

Musutafu, Japan

February 26

Year xxxx

POV Izuku! Midoriya

I rub my eyes as we step into the light from the dark realms. Everything seems so quiet in contrast to the constant screams I've become used to. Even with cars zooming around and that basic Linda looking chick talking loudly about HeroStars bad coffee she gets everyday.(sorry any Linda's I'm sure you're great people)

Besides me Alastor's soft static spikes a bit as a busy looking man bumps into him slightly. Maybe he should make himself visible? I give a small chuckle to which Al gives me a soft glare as he speaks.

"𝓝𝓸𝔀 𝓘𝔃𝓾𝓴𝓾 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓭 𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓭 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝔀! 𝓛𝓮𝓽'𝓼 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓵𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓯𝓮𝓪𝓻..."

"(Now Izuku, you've trained long and hard for this show! Let's make the weak tremble in fear...)"

I slightly puff my cheeks at the fear part. Before I respond back.

"I'm not here to spread fear Al! Why do you think I'm in my human form right now?"

Looking up at UA as others walk by us. I give a nod either way as we both take a confident step forward!

'Wait, why am I floating?'

"Hey! Sorry I used my quirk on you! It would be a bad omen to fall now!"

I feel myself land gently on the floor before I stare at the source of the voice. My savior is a small brunette, who's hair reminds me of a 'squid cap' (just a little bit), skin pale yet fair, and pink Kirby cheeks. I steel my nerves barely containing a voice crack.

"T-Thank you! I hope we both do well today!"

POV 3rd

They hear the final call for the exams and both rush off without another word. Alastor trailing behind Izuku with small strides. However not without his two cents on the previous event.

"After all this time you still can't talk to a girl! Some things never change! You were beet red the whole time!"

Of course Izuku couldn't deny that! His face was still as red as Alastor's coat. Despite all the drama Izuku managed to make it to the written exam room in time.

Alastor opted to stay outside the room scaring random passerbyers. Claiming it was slightly more entertaining than watching broccoli boi ace the test in 15 minutes. To which the teacher overseeing the text gave him a questionable stare as Izuku exited after handing in his paper.

POV Alastor 15 minutes ago

I stood outside the room as Izuku entered with his head high. Slowly I made myself visible but in a human form. I lean against the wall humming a simple old-timey tone.

"𝓛𝓮𝓽'𝓼 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝓲𝓯 𝔀𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓼𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓪 𝓯𝓮𝔀 𝓼𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓼 𝓱𝓶𝓶?"

"(Let's see if we can scare a few souls hmm?)"

(Option A)Looking to my left I see a walking skeleton approaching me? Well more like a cheap Halloween lawn prop with a dollar store wig on?

'ωαιт, ηєνєя мιη∂ тнαт'ѕ αℓℓ вℓιgнт... ρєянαρѕ ι ¢αη ѕ¢αяє нιм'

'(Wait, never mind that's all blight... Perhaps I can scare him.)'

(OptionB)Looking to my left I see a crustiatius dehydrated version of...., the worm from Labyrinth with an old party city wig on?? Oh! No, it's All Might, an old and sad excuse of a "savior."

'σн тнιѕ ωιℓℓ тяυℓу вє єηтєятαιηιηg...'

'(Oh this will truly be entertaining...)'

3rd Person

Small dic- Might was walking by sipping an extra creamy double mocha caramel swirl frappuccino. Humming his dumb little catchphrase like it's as badass as the ironman intro. All MicroPeen spots a child about in his 16s leaning against the wall humming. However tall the child appears, something about him unnerves the walking skeleton.

Maybe it was the permanent smile on his face or the fact Yagi just tripped over the tall boy's extended leg. Splashing the frappuccino all over Small Might's face like some whore in a brothel house during happy hour. Almost exactly as the blush the skeley man uses to look somewhat alive is running down his face too.

However, that's not all! As All Blight turned around from his position on the floor to yell at the boy he was greeted by a demon clade in red. Teeth a horrid yellow, sharp as razors static surrounded the thing foalted with death and a promise of a painful existence. Fair to say Yagi used this adult diaper. Buffing up the downed senior citizen jumps up to fight only to find the demon gone along with the boy.

POV Izuku present time

I set out of the room to see Allmight puffed up and smelling horrible. I see Alastor chuckling with an amused look. I quirk my eyebrow and slowly step around the confused old man. I ignore All Might as he calls out to me. After he snaps to his senses.

"Young boy! Why are you here? Quirkless shouldn't be here! It's dangerous!"

I sneer and continue to ignore him. I was hoping to never see him again. I grumble through my teeth, static oozing out.

"𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒐𝒐... 𝑰 𝒈𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒖𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒖𝒎..."

My smile becomes more relaxed as I think about seeing my dream school and all its many hallways.

『T』『i』『m』『e』『s』『k』『i』『p』 『s』『k』『i』『p』 『s』『k』『i』『p』 『t』『o』 『m』『y』 『l』『o』『u』 『s』『t』『i』『l』『l』 『o』『n』 『I』『z』『u』『k』『u』

I entered the auditorium only to see Bakugou almost immediately. Present Mic is talking on stage so everyone including Bakahoe is distracted. Giving me time to contemplate revealing myself now or later. I send a glance to Al who shakes his head before he says.

"𝓘𝓽 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓫𝓮 𝓯𝓪𝓻 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓪𝓲𝓽 𝓽𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓼𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵. 𝓐𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓵𝓵, 𝓘 𝓮𝔁𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓸 𝓹𝓪𝓼𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓹𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮!"

"(It would be far more interesting if you wait till the first day of school. After all, I expect you to pass this in first place!)"

'That does sound rather fun!'

I plop down into a chair far from Bakahoe. My shadow takes the seat next to me while Alastor takes the other in his human form. Of course this startles a few people however Present Mic's yelling brings everyone back.

"CAN I GET A YEAAAAAAH?!"

̳S̳̳i̳̳l̳̳e̳̳n̳̳c̳̳e̳

'Pure painfully hilarious silence. Wait, hilarious? Alastor is rubbing off on me... Still poor Present Mic he's still really cool.'

I give a slight head tilt to try and curve the laughter in my mind from Alastor and my shadow. Though I was giving off a slight staticy chuckle. Present Mic continues his speech. Every now and then he tries to get anything from the teenages present.

'I feel kinda bad for him now...'

Suddenly a blue haired guy stands up and starts to chop the air while he yells.

"MAY I ASK A QUESTION?! THERE APPEARS TO BE NO FEWER THAN FOUR VARIETIES OF FAUX VILLAIN,ON THE HANDOUT!"

I feel myself flinch at the sudden close noise. The boy continues ignoring the annoyed stares from everyone.

"SUCH A BLATANT ERROR, IF IT IS ONE, IS HIGHLY UNBECOMING FOR U.A, JAPAN'S TOP ACADEMY!! WE'RE ALL HERE TODAY IN HOPES OF BEING MOLDED INTO MODEL HEROES!!"

I watch him swing around quickly towards me and point as he yells more, annoying me further. My static becomes louder. My smile strains.

"AND,YOU, WITH THE CURLY HAIR AND SMILE!"

I give the robot boy a full smile and till my head. Before I speak, make a mocking gesture as if saying 'who lil ol' me?'.

"𝒀𝒆𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅, 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒕?"

My voice coated in static seems to have made him slightly hesitate. Nonetheless he barks out.

"YOU'VE BEEN GIGGLING AND SMILING THIS ENTIRE TIME... IT'S DISTRACTING!! IF THIS IS SOME SORT OF GAME TO YOU, THEN YOU SHOULD IMMEDIATELY LEAVE!"

S̳̿͟͞i̳̿͟͞l̳̿͟͞e̳̿͟͞n̳̿͟͞c̳̿͟͞e̳̿͟͞

I begin to giggle. Which I feel turns into a laugh. The surroundings begin to glitch and wrap as I stand shifting seamlessly into my demon form. Tilling my head to a perfect 90 degrees. The laughter is full bowlen now.

Everyone in a close area of me flinches and moves away slightly. The annoying insect in front of me pales as I start to speak.

"Łɨsŧɇn ŧø mɇ mɏ fɨnɇ, ᵽɨȼꝁɏ, łɨŧŧłɇ fɍɨɇnđ. Ɨ wȺs nɇvɇɍ Ⱥ đɨsŧɍȺȼŧɨøn ƀɇføɍɇ ŧħɨs ᵽøɨnŧ wħɇɍɇ ɏøᵾ! Ŧħɇ Nɨŧᵽɨȼꝁɨnǥ NȺnȼɏ! Ᵽøɨnŧ øᵾŧ sømɇŧħɨnǥ ŧħȺŧ ħȺsn'ŧ ɍɇmøŧɇłɏ ƀøŧħɇɍɇđ Ⱥnɏønɇ."

Time seems to freeze for the two of us. I want this moment to stick with him forever. I lean forward slightly and speak again, voice as clear as day to him.

"Ŧħɇ wøɍłđ's Ⱥ sŧȺǥɇ...Ⱥnđ wħȺŧ ǥøøđ ɨs Ⱥ sŧȺǥɇ wɨŧħøᵾŧ ǥøøđ Ⱥȼŧøɍs... WħȺŧ Ɨ'm sȺɏɨnǥ ɨs. Ɏøᵾ ƀɇŧŧɇɍ wȺŧȼħ ɨŧ øɍ I̸̺̺͎̰̥̜̯̼̮̰͖̜͂͆̿̈́̿̔'l̶̬̞͎̖͉̹̝͕̝͖̣̉͆l̶̬̞͎̖͉̹̝͕̝͖̣̉͆ r̵̡͕͈͚͍͍̼͕̍̀̈́̽̎̍͗̍́̏̚͜͠ë̸͓̮͉͈͇͍̖͎̩̞͈́́́̋̇̾͋̈́̾͆͑͘͘͜͠͝m̵̢͕̫̓̔͑̊̈ŏ̸̡̼̺̫̥̻͈̞̍͆̏̓́͜͝ͅṽ̵͇̟̺̣͓̰̭̲̼̻̪̩̰͒̓̿̄̾̔̊͝ͅë̸͓̮͉͈͇͍̖͎̩̞͈́́́̋̇̾͋̈́̾͆͑͘͘͜͠͝ y̶͔͗ŏ̸̡̼̺̫̥̻͈̞̍͆̏̓́͜͝ͅu̷̬̩̰̫͕̘͎̔́̃̄̍͋̓ f̵̢̻͈̫̬̻͔̘̞͈̆̇̍̈̌͊ͅr̵̡͕͈͚͍͍̼͕̍̀̈́̽̎̍͗̍́̏̚͜͠ŏ̸̡̼̺̫̥̻͈̞̍͆̏̓́͜͝ͅm̵̢͕̫̓̔͑̊̈ m̵̢͕̫̓̔͑̊̈y̶͔͗ s̴̹̀̎̇͗̍͗̾̋̏̈͐͒̕͠͠ͅt̸̫̫̤͕̳̻̰̣̭́̌̉͝ͅǎ̴̯̀͠ǧ̷̡̟̲̹̩̱͉̮̭͇͚̮̖̟̽̓͊̔̓̕ë̸͓̮͉͈͇͍̖͎̩̞͈́́́̋̇̾͋̈́̾͆͑͘͘͜͠͝...?"

With that said I sat down slightly confused and shifted back. I look at Alastor who's clapping in approval? I turn to those around me shaking out of an oddly placed stupor? What is going on...?

'Man maybe I should have gone to the doctors about these blackouts...'

Howdy ho! Guess who's back! Tell a friend! As you can see my writing decreased the trip went horridly:D I am now maidnless! :DD Any who sorry for taking so long! Let me know if I need to fix anything! Gosh Golly gosh 1515 words? Darn... (Updated 11/03/2022)

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

92.4K 2.3K 50
(Finished) (ส/ษด), แด€ ส€ษชแด„สœ แด›แด€สŸแด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด… ษขษชส€สŸ, แด‡ษดแด›แด‡ส€แด‡แด… แดœ.แด€ สœษชษขสœ sแด„สœแดแดสŸ แด›สœส€แดแดœษขสœ ส€แด‡แด„แดแดแดแด‡ษดแด…แด€แด›ษชแดษดs แด›แด แด€ษชแด แด›สœแด‡ แด›แดแด˜ แด€ษดแด… แด˜ส€แดแด แด‡ สœแด‡ส€sแด‡สŸา“. แดกสœแด€แด› ษชา“, sสœแด‡ แดแด‡แด› แด€ สœแดแด›-สœแด‡...
9.5K 135 24
[Complete!] "I'm sorry ------," Without hesitation, I slit their throat. I covered my mess. My sanity? Don't question it. My life is controlled by m...
6.4K 295 7
Bakugou woke up, a groan falling out of his throat as a spike of pain zapped up his spine. He cursed, and then almost screamed as he saw the three na...
126K 6.1K 33
Everything was fine nothing was wrong and I was happy with my life. I still had a grandpa who is loving me and keeping an eye out on me as well as su...