Pure Temptation

By queenkeemaa

Read to find out ☺️🤞🏾 More

Get To Know Me
The Day Of The Show
And You Are?
Up All Night
Whatchamacallit?
Stuntin In Vegas🥳
Landed🙃
1 Month Later
Surprise Visits
Stop Playing
The Photoshoot
Trip To Dubai
Tea Spilling ☕
Problems Approaching
How It's Post To Be
Brand New Start

Jealous Tendencies

189 11 2
By queenkeemaa

1 year later
Christopher
I was driving down the streets of Miami with my tinted windows trying to find last minute shit for Brie. Her birthday is Friday.. it's currently Thursday which means I literally only have a few hours left. I made a left to the mall outlet that showed a Victoria Secret in the middle of several other stores.

"Dad don't be so scared" Royalty says in the back seat with her phone in her hand. I looked at her in my rear view and laughed at her spot on assumption.

"What makes you think I'm nervous?" I asked her

"You're listening to music really low. That only happens when you're thinking or "in your head" as you say" She spoke with quotations around my daily saying. This little girl knows me like the back of her hand, that's incredible. We got out the car and I had my shiesty mask on, I love my fans but I really just wanna be in and out today. I walked in with Royalty leading me to the plus size section.

"You know what's her favorite color?" Royalty asked. I skimmed through the choices of pink sweatsuits, they all were so plain. My designs would be more fire on these colors.

"Dad!" She said in a little high pitched tone.

"Who you yelling at lil girl?" I said with a high pitch tone, matching hers. She started laughing and so did I. This is why I thought I could never be a parent, I knew I was gonna have a goofy ass child.

"It's blue by the way. Even though red is better though" I answered her pulling out a large sweat suit. I went further down the aisle picking out other little things that women like. We both looked around and noticed everyone with their phones out, smiling and whispering things amongst themselves.

"I think they caught on" Royalty said. I chuckled at her comment and started waving to all the cameras I seen.

"You so damn fine! Omgg I only seen you in concerts but close up? Chileeee" The girl behind the register in front of me said. I laughed and put the stuff on the counter.

"Thank you I appreciate that beautiful. Can you ring this up for me please?" I asked with a smile. She blushed and began to ring up everything.

"Your total is goin to be 140 dollars" the girl said while taking a video of me. I reached in my pocket and pulled out 300. She looked at me with shock written on her face.

"Keep the change, and the rest you keep to yourself or however y'all go about tips. Thank you" I grabbed the bags as I let Royalty walk in front of me and out the store. Now all I need to do is put together a nice dinner and decorate these gifts.
................................................
Brielle Anyea
I was in my last outfit of the day on the set of this magazine cover shoot. To say I'm tired would be an understatement, I'm freaking exhausted. I walked to my fitting room and plopped down on my seat. I took off the heels I had on to switch out with some Marc Jacobs boots. I heard a little knock on my door.

"Who is it?" I asked while still adjusting the boots.

"Priscilla. I come with special visitors for you" My co worker Priscilla said with a big ole smile on her face. She stepped to the side revealing my mom,brother and his son. I instantly started smiling and got up from my seat.

"My gosh, you look so beautiful. Look at you, you're glowing" My mother said as we gave each other a long needed hug. I haven't seen her in a few months and that's the longest time I ever been away from my mother.

"Thank you mom. James let me hold my nephew" I said directing my attention to James and my precious nephew in his stroller.

"Shit take him. All he ask for is his aunt and mother anyway" James said catching a fake attitude. I waved him of and started to un buckled his stroller straps.

"Don't be mad cause he love the women in his life" I said as he giggled as I tickled him. We left out the building after I gathered all my things. As we walked to my car, I heard my name being called from afar.

"Brielle! Pretty brown lady" Once I heard that, I already knew who it was. I smiled as I seen Royalty running up to me with her arms wide open. I picked her up and swung her around. I seen Chris walking from his car up towards us with a smile on his face of the view he has of me hugging his daughter. It warms my heart every time I see her, she's always so happy to see me and it's the same way for her.

" I still will never get used to my sister dating Chris brown. Ma this is regular for you?" James asked making my mother laugh.

"Yes, I'm the one that introduced them to each other remember?" My mom said as Chris approached him and gave him a slap to the hand, pulling each other fists into their chest.

"Who dat auntie" My nephew asked in his baby tone.

"This is royalty." I introduced them as she smiled away.

Chris came up to me and gave me an appropriate hug since we're around the family.

"You look nice, I wanted to surprise you and come pick you up but momma love beat me to it" He said as he gave me a rose and a kiss on my head. I blushed and pulled him into a a big hug. I've missed him so much, with him touring and me working a lot we barely see each other like that anymore but I'm not selfish. I waited for our time to come and it did.

"Okay, okay I gotta go" My mother said as I caught her wiping a corner of her eye. Is she crying right now? I can't believe this. She's gonna make me cry then where's that going to get us?

"I love you mom. Where you going?" I asked her and she gave both Chris and I hugs.

"I have to do some finalization to a few things if this new client we have this week. Gotta make her a portfolio and all kind of stuff" She explained as she kissed my forehead and started walking towards her car with James still standing where we were at.

"Yo bro I know we met and everything before but can you sign this for me?" My brother asked as he held up a crisp, white pair of Air Force 1's. Chris chuckled and nodded his head as he took the marker and signed it right quick

"Appreciate you bro, Brie we out. Ima be at the hotel that everyone goes to once they get here? By the airport so I'm not that far" He said.

"Okay I'll defiantly will be calling you because tomorrow is a special day" I said as we gave each other hugs and said our goodbyes.

Christopher
After we got to my house, Brielle was in my living room playing a game with Royalty while I was in my backyard recording music. I love the feeling of nature around me when I'm practicing, performing, anything. I prefer outdoors more than indoors. I put my headphones on and was about to sing into the microphone until my phone started ringing. "Amor🌹" I swiped right and answered the phone

"Yeah baby?" I answered still tryna fit these headphones over my damn head.

"I'm sorry to bother you while you working but somebody is here banging on your door hella hard and Royalty is getting scared" She soft spoke on the other line.

"I'm coming right now" I told her before hanging up. I put the headphones on the stand and cursed at them cause them bitches don't wanna cooperate around my head. I walked the long hallway down to the front of my house and made my way to the front. It revealed my baby mother and her annoying, ratchet ass sister.

"Yoo! Why you banging at my door like you crazy" I yelled at her to get her attention. She looked at me with fierceness all in her eyes and stormed up to me and tried to push me.

"You think I don't be seeing blogs and shit?! Do you know that everything you do is linked to me and they're going to tell me about it?" She asked still pushing my chest with every word she said.

"First of all, keep your hands to yourself. Second, what are you even talking about? I'm working shawty, nobody is worried about you or what you do" I reassured her. It sounds harsh, yeah but do I really give a fuck? Nah.

"You think I don't see you around town with this hippo looking bitch?!" She asked in a loud tone. I instantly got infuriated and just snapped.

"You need to watch your mouth Azalia. You just be talking to talk and you sound fucking dumb. What I do, who I do and where I do it is MY FUCKING BUSINESS! What part of the words coming out my mouth don't you comprehend? If it doesn't   shit to do with my daughter I owe you NOTHING" I told her with anger in my tone. At this point, I'm tired of trying to please everybody, keep shit under wraps I just don't give a fuck no more. She stared at me blinking away her tears as her sister started banging on my door again.

"Bitch are you slow too? I'm about to call the cops. Y'all blowing mine" I said getting out my phone to dial 911. Brielle eventually came out my house dressed in one of my shirts which fit her very well. It hugged her in all the right places and I almost dropped my damn phone staring at her. She smiled at my reaction then looked at Azalia with venom in her eyes.

"Why you banging like you stupid?" She asked calmly to the sister.

"Because I wanted to see my niece bitch. Why you in his house with no clothes on?" She asked her, attempting to get under her skin.

"Well technically I am wearing clothes, they're just his clothes. Your niece is currently scared of you right now, maybe banging on the door to get a little girls attention wasn't in your best interest" She spoke with her head tilted to the side. I looked at her up and down observing her body language. She really wasn't pressed or bothered at all by what was being said and I found myself biting my lip at her. Before I knew it, I felt a stinging sensation on my lip. This bitch just slapped me in the mouth.

"And you biting your lip at this-" Before she could finish the sentence, Brielle punched her straight in the face and pushed her ass in the bushes. She looked over at her sister who was tending to her down bad ass sister on my property.

"Get outta here my nigga! I didn't wanna hit you bitch" Brielle said as she started to look like she felt bad. I called them an Uber because it's the least I can do, shawty got decked out on my property. Her sister was still slapping her in the face to try to get her to wake up. She eventually did and she had a big ass bruise on her cheek. The Uber driver came and honked his horn.

"Ima have Royalty  call you later" I said as I walked past the two to stand next to Brielle. They both walked away and got into the car as she stared at me with watery eyes through the car window. I took a deep breath and focused my attention back to Brielle.

" You okay? Where's royalty?" I asked her, checking to see if I was still bleeding, I wasn't though.

"I took her upstairs and closed her door. She's fine now" She told me with anger on her face. I can tell it was bothering her that she had to get physical with her, that's not who she is and that's not how she presents herself. I pulled her into a hug and pecked her lips three times.

"Listen to me, you didn't do anything wrong. Okay? She had it coming, nobody told her to pull up here looking for problems. She met her match, that's it. I'm good, you good, my daughter good. Don't worry about her, it's just you and me" I told her as I still held her close to my chest. She smiled up at me and nodded her head.

"You're right..I love you guys. I don't know, I just snapped when I processed the entire situation. Then when she slapped you, it just connected" She told me. I chuckled at her seriousness while she stood serious. I kissed her again, making her smile.

"We love you too. Can we have a good time now? I got a long day tomorrow" I said as I put my arm around her.
....................................................................................

Surprised y'all? 😂 This will be the Last update on this book. 😫 it's been real you guys. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE who voted, commented and every thing I really do appreciate y'all. I might make oneeee more breezy book cause other ppl need they love too 😂 but until then STAY BREEZY🥶

Chris & Brie? 😌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

712K 25.4K 39
please read, leave feedback, and share. ❤️
184K 9.4K 47
"ɪ ᴡᴀʀɴᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅ ɪᴛ ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏ. ʏᴏ ʙᴀᴅ."
162K 2.3K 53
read it and find out
108K 3.4K 31
Read and find out