Cybertron's Sister

By Shashou1987

During the Times when Unicron the Chaos Bringer and Primus fought, Some People were scared that if they Chose... More

Prologue Chapter One: a Normal life of the Metralian
Prolouge Chapter two: peaceful Times, Future Monsters
Prolouge Chapter 3: The Forge of the Hydra
Prolouge Chapter four: Warrior Unleashed and Warmonger's Evil
The Hunt Begins
Same place, different result
The Pinnacle Of Revenge
The Cybertronian Apprentice and New Wars
New Family and the One Femme Army
Monstrous Suvivour and Soldier's Reunited
The Reaper Leader and the War Con
Darkness Rising 1/5
Darkness Rising 2/5
Darkness Rising 3 and 4/5
Metralian War
On Temporary Hiatus. Read for info.

Prolouge Chapter Finale. Politics, Diplomacy, and Foundlings

62 3 4
By Shashou1987

"We Cannot Just sit here while Cybertron Idly Studies our Birthright of meterials! Especially From clones like Beaker's report Suggests! That is not the Metral Way!" A Regal Looking Bright Green Painted Metralian says, he is About thirty Feet tall with A Horn on his Helm and a War axe Resting on the Table infront of him. Every bot in the Clan Meetings has there own Unique Style of Armour and Every Clan Leader has there own Servo held weapon to show they are the leader of that Clan.

"I Whole Heartedly Agree with you there Vas'neema, but our Spies that Recently Arrived on Cybertron Says there is a Oncoming War. We Cannot Risk non-Warrior Casualties, if we do not know which side has the Hydra Steel we would not only Risk Titanfall's Safety but also risk Unwilling Exposure to War Efforts!" A Femme Titan Says, Black Armour with Bird like Wings on her Back with a Spear leaning Against her Shoulder and Hetrochromiatic Optics.

"Di-voun is Right, we cannot risk a Open Engagement. The two Warring factions may Unite to Fight Against Titanfall." A Metralian Mech says with a pure Black says as a he Sharpens his Sword Idly. "I believe the Best Course of Action is to send a Small squad of Operatives to invade this Kaon place, Retrieve the Meteor and potentially if there is Prisoners, Bring them with us to be a Foundling. There occupation Choice of a Nomad, Space Hunter or a full Fledged Metralian is up to them, they do not know the ways of the the warrior like we Do" he says as he stabs the Sword into the Ground Beside him.

"That is a Good Scenario Day'vourin, but that is Disrespecting the way. I say we go through with your idea of Retaking the Meteor, But instead of giving them a Choice in Choosing they will be a Metralian, And will have Free Reign of her next Actions and motives under any Clan they so Choose, that way our way is not Betrayed. And we also get the Ability to Potentially have new Cultural and Technological Advances" a White Femme Says with a Feline Spiked Tail which Balances a Double bladed staff on her Tail.

"Fine, we will send a Squad of each of our Clan's Champions, they will be Strong and Skilled enough to enter such a Place" Vas'neema says as he Grumbles something under his Breath grumpily as Every-bot Nods as the Public who have Bear witnessed to said Trial whisper amongst themselves as to not Disturb the Clan Leaders train of thought in this unique Situation they find themselves in. sure the Metral Stealth Ships are fast with a Cloaking device but they lack firepower and Speed.

*Meanwhile! in the Corner of the Galaxy included with a Timeskip*

Firepepper has been in that prison for a While now, sure she was nearly a Femme like Arcee at the Time of her Capture so she is a Femme now which is a Upside, only Downside is she has been in that Prison just idly waiting for some help to Arrive weather it be a Battle Hardened Arcee or some form of Iacon patrol. that would be Handy in her Type of Situation in a Unknown War prison of some kind. At least the Feed the now Femme Firepepper, besides the Rape attempts which Firepepper uses to try and escape.

"You know I still don't know why they keep IT Here" one of the Clones Firepepper now knows as Vehicons say, and since Little pepper has nothing better to do she decides to listen in. "I mean...it did Deflect a Blaster Shot, maybe its some kind of...ancient mineral or Something" another says putting up his Opinion.

"Deflective metal?" Firepepper muses as the Conversation continues without the Femme. "So what do we know? The Metal is Dangerous in Aotobot hands, it is as Durable that our miners Can't cut it, and we know it potentially can be used as a New Armour? What did we even Find?" Another Vehicon says as Firepepper Scratches at her Audial Receptor, it sounds like the Blaster fire and Explosions seem much more...Closer then before.

Firepepper shakes her helm, it is Probably just her Imagination acting up. After all who wouldn't get some Random Fake noises after only being fed and no Socialisation! Your bound to get a Few Screws loose after Someone single-handedly stops a Raiding squad.

Suddenly the Room shakes as Firepepper spreads her Arms out in a Attempt to Stabilise herself as Alarms start Blaring and Shouting is Heard, The Blasters and Explosions sounding off at Full force as Screaming and Metal Hitting Metal is Heard at a Very Fast and Very Loud and is Getting Closer and Closer to Firepepper's cell. "All Vehicons! Protect the Meteor it Cannot fall to the...Oh no...please by-" the Voice over the Intercom gets Cut off as the Sound of a A Mettalic Cut is Heard over it.

Suddenly the Door goes off its Sliding Hinges and Flies to Firepepper, The Latter Combat Roles to avoid the Giant debris as she Looks to the Now missing Energy Door only for her Optics to Widen in Shock and awe. A Femme Around twenty six Feet Tall with a Blue Paintjob from immediate perspective and a Beast Like Tail. "O-oh Scrap" Firepepper says Fearfully before getting into a Defensive Stance.

The Blue Titan's Optics land on Firepepper and she Puts her Servo's out in a Non Aggressive way. "Hey there im not gonna hurt you. We are here to Help you and are Willing to give you some training and Come back to Cybertron to help the good side win this war" She says calmly and Clearly, something that the Killing Experienced Femme has Trouble with believing.

"Yeah Right. Like I would believe some-" Firepepper's arms drop to her Sides as she Realises something. "Wait you just said Cybertron as..." She trails off remembering something. "Did your Predacessor use to be from Cybertron" Firepepper Asks, one of her Optic Ridge's raised in Curiosity at the Tall Femme in front of her.

"How did you..." the tall Blue Femme trails off completely that the Small Femme in front of her knows about the Origin of Metral and her Ancestors which was almost at the beginning of time itself. "Look just becuase you lot left long ago I personally don't give a Damn, your Probably after that Rock aswell. Shockwaves lab, Another Floor Down" Firepepper says and Walks past the Tall Femme. The Latter giving a Confused beyond belief look at the Red Femme.

Firepepper looks behind her and gives a Smirk. "Im Smart and Strong, so what if I'm a Good Guesser" she says this in a Teasing tone before running towards the Elevator the Blue Femme took to get to this level of wherever they are. The blue Femme shakes her helm to get out of her Shock and Goes into the Elevator with Firepepper as the Doors Close and the Elevator starts to slowly descend.

"May I get your name? I know you just Rescued me and all but I would rather call you by a Name then Blue" Firepepper says, bobbing her head to look at the Blue Femme Beside her during this Suprise Siege of whatever building they are in. "Steelclaw' the Blue Femme says simply as the Elevator stops and the Doors open to Reveal around 80 Vehicons with there Blaster's Primed and trained on the Duo of Femme's.

Unbeknownst to Steelclaw, Firepepper wears a Confident Smirk as she rests a Servo on her hip. "You probably know about me the Femme-ling who killed a Entire platoon of your fellow clone like Brethren with Resourcefulness and Efficiency and she just kicked a electricity Cell door off its slot. Think you Stand a Chance?" The Vehicons all look at Eachother Skeptically. "And Think for a Second im a Normal Femme and compare my Height to hers" Firepepper adds jerking a Thumb at Steelclaw, the latter looking at Firepepper Confused.

"Frag this, I dont want to die" One says and walks out a Back door which has a Hall, the Rest shortly following the Vehicon. "Huh...that was Diplomatic" Steelclaw says Shocked as Firepepper enters the Room where the Hydra Steel Meteor stays in the Middle of the Room. She looks up and sees a Specific Crack in the Roof with Perfect Diameters...something to which Firepepper notices.

"Scrap" Steelclaw mutters and looks around for a Way to Transport the Rock out of the Giant room they Are in while Firepepper calmly walks over to a Console and proceeds to start Typing something on it as Steelclaw brings digits up to her Com-link. "Treadmark?...yeah I found it and a Prisoner...thats the thing we can't the Rock is underground...how am I supposed to...what are you doing" the last part was directed at Firepepper as she picks up a Random Prototype Blaster and Equips it to her Vacant Blaster slot.

Firepepper presses a Button in Response and the Roof starts opening on all Floors, Metal on Metal scraping is Heard as the roof finally opens to reveal the Cybertronian Sky as three other Helm, one with Green one with Black and One with White. Firepepper just Salutes before going to a Button near the Rock and presses it, cuasing the Floor to go down a Smidge before it Starts raising much to Steelclaw's Suprise along with her Squad.

"I know you have a Ship! I suggest you get it and get this Rock! More Vehicons will be on the Way!" Firepepper shouts to both Parties as the Elevator slowly goes up, Faster and Faster. "Dont think we have a Choice do we?" The Black mech says as the Rest just Shrug. When the Elevator does hit the Top Firepepper sees...yeah basically a Army ready to capture or kill her. In Response Firepepper switches her right servo to her new Blaster, the Two Rotary Canons Spinning as she holds the Second trigger.

"I recommend this for the...end...of the Night, especially for Diplomacy" Firepepper says before going into Cover and Leaning to the Side so only her blaster arm and Helm is Shown as she Starts Firing only to Discover its a Fully automatic Blaster, which suits the Situation she currently Finds herself in as a Whole Lot of Blaster bolts fly her way. She barely has room to fire back but when she Does she uses the Fortress or Castle's Surrondings to her Advantage. Like Blowing up Exposed Energon line and cuase buildings to come Tumbling down onto the Army.

Suddenly Electricity nearly Strikes Firepepper's helm and she looks up to see a Ship declaring and has a Net of some Design Wrapped around the Rock as the Ship starts to Fly off. Taking a Deep Breath, Firepepper Runs at the Rock as the Ship starts flying away with Blaster shots Raining at her. She just at the end of the platform and time seems to be non Existent to Her. But she Very Narrowly manages to Catch it as her frame Swings with Momentum as she Reaches to the Next wire and starts Monkey Climbing to the Top of the Rock.

Steelclaw grabs a Electric Cuff and a Wire, She Wraps the Wire around of the Closed cuffs on one end and Leaves the other open, she walks over to the Airlock and opens it and holds the Wire as she Throws the cuff out. Firepepper sees this and gets the idea, she Runs up and Cuffs her one of her Wrist Rotors. As she slowly starts being Raised she flips the Bird at the Large Compound.

When she Reaches the Airlock it she climbs up and it Closes behind her as Steelclaw Dusts her off, Firepepper slaps her Servo away. "No thank you...I only trust one bot for that" Firepepper says sternly before her mood goes a Completely in the other direction with her Smirk back on her Faceplate. "Now where we Goin?"

(So this is the end of the Prolouge...God I now Feel Old but hey I am pushing through it. Now how are you all Enjoying it so far? I need people to comment becuase I also need criticism! If i don't how am I supposed to get better? Anyhow make sure to Drink water and eat!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 186 18
You are a Valkryrie, a warrior sister whose order goes back to the beginning of Cybertronian time. Now that Cybertron has fallen, a new path is set o...
78.4K 2.4K 46
".. Is this really what you desire?" Amy Scarlet, a 17 year old girl who could possess everything a regular teenage girl needs. A house, loving Mothe...
36.5K 795 28
If I told you that Bumblebee has an older sibling named Honeybee, who is a cadet during the war for Cybertron. Well this is her story of how she ende...
135K 3.2K 23
Life is rough. Not as rough as your criminal record, though. Released from prison not long ago, you're determined to integrate into the world bet...