๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ฆ | ๐—ฎ...

By probablylena

Evelyn and Ashtray have always hated eachother. Making smart remarks every time they come in contact, will th... More

000.
001.
002.
003.
004.
005.
006.
007.
008.
009.
010.
011.
012.
013.
014.
015.
016.
017.
018.
019.
020.
021.
022.
023.
024.
025.
026.
028
INSTAGRAM
EPILOGUE
FEZCO

027.

4.8K 58 120
By probablylena

"Ashtray, please." I sobbed leaning on the grandmas bedroom doorframe. Nobody responded before the cop walked towards the door opening it slightly revealing Ashtrays unconscious body.

My eyes widened, as I froze in shock. "He's down!" The officer called out as soon as Ashtray shot up shooting the officer in the shoulders.

"Please." I shook my head as he frowned..

PRESENT

"Fezco, respectfully hurry the fuck up." I slouched sitting halfway on the armrest of the sofa Ashtray was sitting in. "I'm ready, Ash we'll be back." Fezco fixed his tuxedo with a smile.

Custer sat across slouching on the sofa, I don't know if it's just me but he was actin real suspicious. Ashtray was tense, like super tense. He kept on adjusting the way he sat.

Ashtray just gave Custer a death stare. Not taking eyes off him, I kinda wonder if he even knows i'm sitting next to him. "Is everything good?" Fezco questioned giving an confused facial expression.

"Yea, before you go bro. I really need to talk to you about something." Custer exhaled smoke. "Like what man?" Fez sounded annoyed leaning on the kitchen counter.

"Everything."

"Fuck is you talking bout bruh?" Fezco scoffed in annoyance. "Bro, the fucking cops found Mouses body." He let out his cigarette, that's when I gave a confused look at Ashtray, who shrugged.

That's when Faye dropped an glass cup startling Ashtray who jumped slightly. "Sorry!" Faye started to go to the ground which I assume she's cleaning the mess she made.

Who the hell is mouse and who killed him?

"Did you hear what I said?" Custer shrugged at Fezco who just sucked his teeth. "I thought you told me Laurie killed Mouse, right. Laurie?" Faye added standing awkwardly in the kitchen.

"I never said that, what are you talking about?" Custer sounded annoyed turning around in his chair. "Yea, you know Laurie. The drug dealer that lives in the apartment complex off Cemper?"

"Yea you were the one that told me she killed Mouse." Faye stated glaring at Custer. "I never said that!" Custer quickly defended himself raising his tone somewhat. "Yes you did."

"What are you talking about, are you high?" He pointed to his head. "You know Laurie and those fucking people, they scare me. Why are you trying to protect them?"

"I'm not fucking  protecting anyone, what the fuck is this?" Custer looked around that's when Ashtray started to sit up more like he was about to stand up. "So, you're working for Laurie?"

"Hey, No! So how about you just shut the fuck up!" He shouted at Faye. "Okay, so why are you trying to cover up a murder that she committed."

That's when Custer started laughing and Ashtray shook his head standing up. "Alright, I think it's time for you to get outta here big fella." Fezco stated standing closer to Custer.

"Bro, we gotta figure out what the fuck we're gonna say. Okay—" That's when Ashtray got up fully already close to Custer pulling out a knife and stabbing him directly in the neck.

"Ashtray." I mumbled covering my mouth with my hands as Fezco groaned. I stood there in shock as Fezco motioned for everyone to be quiet

He pointed towards the phone, which Ashtray looked confused at first. Until he finally grabbed it carefully handing it to Fezco.

Fezco stumbled his way into the kitchen dropping the phone into a cup of soda. Ashtray started stressing rubbing the back of his buzzcut with his hands pacing around the livingroom.

I sat there not wanting to bother him, I was scared he would snap on me. Fezco walked back into the room slamming his fist right into Ashtrays face who fell into the ground groaning in pain. "I'm sorry bro, but we gon' have to make it look like you ain't do this." Fezco stated.

Ashtray finally picked himself up holding his bloody lip. "So get out, you two. The cops are gonna kick down the door any second bro."

"And even if they know that you did this, im still gonna go down longer." Fezco frowned pulling Ashtray closer to him. Ashtray mouthed no just shaking his head.

"Evelyn, come here." Fezco ushered me to come over, I walked over to them getting pulled into the conversation. "Just go out there and surrender, both of you. It's all on me, bruh you hear me?"

"No.." Ashtray mumbled under his breath. "They gon' come in here, they gon' find me with the knife in my hand, tell them you had nothing to do with this shit. Listen to me, I did this shit! I killed this motherfucker!" Fezco shouted as Ashtray still shook his head in denial.

"You heard me! Not you."

"No." Ashtray pleaded but Fezco ignored him. "Go wash your fucking hands, both of you." I nodded following Ashtray.

"Ashtray that's not the way of the bathroom." I tugged on his jacket as he shook his head walking into the laundry room and opening the dryer. I saw a bunch of guns.

"Ashtray, stop—" He stopped me mid sentence. "Evelyn, I love you. I really do. But I need you to let me do this." He pecked my lips then starting to stuff boxes into his pockets.

That's when he grabbed a big gun out pushing past me, Fezco noticed stopping him. "Ash! Stop playin', I need you to walk out this fucking door right now bruh! Ash we not doing this shit man! How you think this gon end bruh, you tryna die?"

Ashtray ignored him placing all the guns he had into the bathtub. "Ashtray, please listen to Fez." I begged, my eyes watering by second.

"Ash give me the gun bruh." Fezco held out his hand as Ashtray stood in the doorway shaking his head. "Ash. Im not finna let nun' happen to you, now give me the gun. Come on bro, Im not fucking asking bro!"

"Come on bro please." Fezcos voice cracked as he begged. Tears started to roll down Ashtrays cheeks who stood there still shaking his head. "Ashtray, please. I can't fucking loose you, please." I begged wiping my tears on my sleeve.

The sound of someone trying to break into the house made everyone turn their heads, automatically knowing it's the cops. That's when Ashtray slammed Fezco in the head with the gun, slamming the door right behind him.

"Ash!" I pounded on the door, that's when Fezco got up pounding with me. "Ash, open the fucking door right now! Im not playing witchu, Ash! Open the fucking door!" He shouted pounding his fists on the closed door.

"Ashtray, fuck! Please." I sobbed my body sliding down the door. That's when the front door busted open and cops came inside the house.

Fezco didn't stop banging, I had no energy at all. I scooted my body over leaning on the doorframe of Ashtrays grandmothers bedroom.

"Come on, come out!" Fezcos voice got louder pounding on the door. Cops came around the corner aiming their guns at Fezco, I sobbed on the ground. "Don't shoot, Don't shoot, There's fucking kids here!" Fezco shouted holding the knife inhand.

"Ash! Come outta there!"

"Drop your knife!" The cops ordered as Fezco dropped it. "Please Ash, come out!"

"There's a fuckin' kid up in the bathroom!" He shouted as the cops ordered him to back out slowly.

That's when gunshots were fired, left and right. Fezco got shot right into the stomach collapsing. "Ashtray!" I screamed. I just covered my ears, the loud gunshots echoed through the house.

After two rounds of gunfire back and forth it came to a spot. My face was covered in tears, my vision was blurry. The house was dusty and I couldn't see anything but the cop walking past me just glaring at me.

Ashtray, please." I sobbed leaning on the grandmas bedroom doorframe. Nobody responded before the cop walked towards the door opening it slightly revealing Ashtrays unconscious body.

My eyes widened, as I froze in shock. "He's down!" The officer called out as soon as Ashtray shot up shooting the officer in the shoulders.

"Please." I shook my head as he sadly smiled..

"Ashtray, don't do this." I begged my sobs getting louder.

"I love you so much Evelyn, I love you." He made direct eye contact with me not breaking it until I widened my eyes at the sight of a red beam traveling up his body.

"Ashtray no, I love you more please." I sobbed my vision getting blurry. That's when he shook his head and a loud gunshot echoed through the house.

I crawled over to Ashtray who laid unconscious on the tile bathroom floor. "Please, ashtray. Please, I love you so much." I held onto his body not wanting to let go.

A/N: okay im so sorry that made me so sad and i just wanted to finish this story the next chapter will be the last one i'm so sorry pls forgive me

not proof read i'll read it later

IM SO SORRYYYYY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 3K 16
Okay so number one ashtray & the actor are only 15 so there will be no smut of any sorts. You are Maddy's younger sister and you are going with Maddy...
92.6K 766 30
This is a cute enemies to liver type book I hope you enjoy!!! ๐Ÿ“–You are forced to share a room with ashtray but one thing you HATE each other โค๏ธโš ๏ธโš ๏ธI...
65.8K 960 41
Warning: Viewers discretion is advised. The following content includes, alcohol and drug use, foul language, suicidal references and blood. So.. like...
284K 3.2K 29
14yr old McKenzie Perez has problems...a lot of them, when her drug dealer Fezco introduces her to his partner Ash, things become.. well.. complicate...