The Girl at the Café

By LizzieOlsenWife

Y/n is your everyday person with a boring old life, working with the stage crew for performers Through out th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N
Chapter 8
A/n
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 17

809 35 6
By LizzieOlsenWife

Question of the chapter

What is a song you listen to religiously?

My choice would either be "Smoke Slow" by Joshua Bassett or "Coast" by Hailee Steinfeld!

Previously...

I walk over to the beautiful Lizzie Olsen and hug her around the neck from behind which makes her jump out of her reading trans but hugs back once she realizes it's me. I gave her cheek a quick kiss to which she blushed. I sit across from her and I check my phone to see that Lauren called me. I called her back.

"Hey laur, what's up?"

"Oh my god finally. I have a really important question"

"What is it?" I say with questioning but worrying tone of voice

"What kind of chips should I get? Doritos or lays?"

"Are you serious right now?" I facepalm then continue "I don't know, maybe Doritos?"

"Ok thank you byeeeeee" she says and hangs up before u can even say anything else.

Lizzie looks up at me and laughs a little, making me smile at her smile.

Present time...

Y/n's pov

It's now time for the open mic and I am super excited to see how many people perform and what they will perform. I am very nervous to perform the song I wrote for Lizzie and I really hope she likes it. I wrote the song a few days after I met her because there was something about her I just couldn't get out of my head.

Jim started to talk through the mic that was on the stage but I was way too far into my thoughts to even notice until I heard him say my name. "Y/n helped me set this all up so without her none of this would even be possible so let's give her a quick round of applause." Everyone clapped as I stood up to wave and Lizzie gave a cute "woo" which made me laugh. I sit back down and Jim reads the first name off the list. "Atlas is up first!" a man named Atlas goes up and performs and a few more people go then that's when I heard Jim say a familiar name "Is Alex here?". Alex gets up from her seat and starts to sing sweet creature by Harry Styles using the guitar that was on the stage.

Sweet creature

Had another talk about where it's going wrong

But we're still young

We don't know where we're going

But we know where we belong

And oh we started

Two hearts in one home

It's hard when we argue

We're both stubborn

I know, but oh

Sweet creature, sweet creature

Wherever I go, you bring me home

Sweet creature, sweet creature

When I run out of road, you bring me home....

As the song comes to a close the crowd of teens cheering loudly as the rest of the crowd were either in tears or clapping. When I say that kid has potential especially with a few music producers in the crowd. She has some pure talent for someone her age. Lizzie was on the verge of tears so I gave her a hug then she said she's gonna go talk to Alex quickly but she'll be back. So I continued to menaly and physically prepare myself (A/N I also do this before every time I perform because it do be scary)

Lizzie's POV

What the actual fuck?!?!? Alex is such an amazing singer but I think we all know who the song was about since almost the entire song Alex and Bella were basically having a staring contest. Y/n gives me a hug because i'm assuming she saw the tears at the brims of my eyes so I give her a hug back for a good minute the I said to her "i'm gonna go talk to alex quick i'll be back", and with that I walked over to alex who was sitting at a table with Sophia, Noah and Hudson while the other were at a separate table.

"Hey Alex, can I talk to you quickly?" I say , tapping her shoulder.

"Um yea sure what's up" she says getting up from her seat.

"Who was that song for?" I say with a smirk, already knowing the answer.

"Oh um n-no one" she says, turning as red as a tomato.

"I may not know you that well but i know for a fact it isn't about 'no one'" i say with air quotes

"Ok fine.... It was about Bella. The song is a memory of ours when I first realized I had feelings for her. We were in my car and the song came on the radio and I was singing it quietly and I turned over to see her tearing up and then we moved to the back seat so I could hold her in my arms as she cried to comfort her." she spills.

"Aweeeee that's so cute!!!! Does she know you like her?"

"No and please don't tell her"

"Don't worry I won't but do it before you miss the chance." I say walking away but before I could Alex called my name.

"Hey lizzie! You should take your own advice too, you know." she said with a wink as I turned back around laughing while shaking my head.

I head back to my seat next to Y/n and she looks super stressed so I kissed her cheek and she visibly relaxed. I smiled at her and she smiled back.

Y/n's POV

OH GOD OH GOD ITS HAPPENING ITS MY TURN!!!!!!!! Ok Y/n just breathe. As soon as I took the deepest breath I've ever taken before I heard my name get called as the final performer. I stood up to all the claps and I looked toward Lizzie one last time and I don't think she knew I was performing today since she had a confused look on her face. I go on the stage taking a seat and getting my loop pedal out of my bag placing it on the floor quickly setting it up with the guitar and . "Hello everyone, so for the final performance I thought I'd go all out with a song I wrote with my best friend and a song I wrote for someone not too long ago" I say looking at Lizzie. Lauren speeds through the door "I'M HERE GUYS '' she yells and and has a seat at the drums/xylophone and everyone laughs "this is Lauren and im Y/n and we are performing a song we wrote called red hands!" everyone cheers as we start.

Oh yeah, oh yeah-ah, that gun is loaded

I know that I messed up a few times or watcha wanna call it

I know if I fell down, you'd change the way that I saw it

I put it on the line for this time only

(Is that what you really want?)

I can't see that I got red hands, I'm colorblind singing (day-oh)

Don't put the blame on me, child, the damn thing gone wild (day-oh)

Never wanted to be fooling you, can't believe I was wounding you-oo

(Is that what you really want?)

Oh yeah, oh yeah-ah, that gun is loaded

That gun is loaded, but it's not in my hand...

We sing and play and we sing the chorus together and Lauren sings the next verse and the course again till the end of the song with the small crowd cheering as I smile towards Lizzie who was smiling from ear to ear. Lauren and I get ready for the next song since she'll be helping me. "So this song is a very new song I wrote and it's definitely one of my favorites. It's called lover!" the crowd cheers yet again as lauren and i play the opening cords,

We could leave the Christmas lights up 'til January

And this is our place, we make the rules

And there's a dazzling haze, a mysterious way about you dear

Have I known you 20 seconds or 20 years?

Can I go where you go?

Can we always be this close forever and ever?

And ah, take me out, and take me home

You're my, my, my, my

Lover...

As the song comes to an end Lizzie is in full tears and I say my thank yous then jump off the stage running to give Lizzie a huge hug to comfort her. "Y/n that was beautiful. You're so talented and amazing!" Lizzie says in between sobs. I just shushed her and thanked her with a kiss on the head.

After she had collected herself we went to the group and said that we were going to stop at my apartment and get change and then we'll head to the party and the gang said ok. I had talked to Jim before we left to say I'd come back tomorrow to clean it all up and he just said no problem and with that we left to change and go to the party.

A/N

ANOTHER ONEEEEEEE let me know what you guys think and what some of your ideas might be for upcoming chapters!!! I hope you all enjoyed it! MUCH LOVE AS ALWAYS<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.2K 2.1K 42
Book 2 Carrying on from suck it up I don't own any marvel content All rights reserved
318K 10.1K 26
Y/n is an aspiring musician who spends her days fetching coffee and scheduling meetings for A-list celebrity, Elizabeth Olsen, and her nights perform...
709K 22.4K 115
(Y/N)'s life changes forever when she meets the woman who makes her want to love again. Lizzie x fem reader ᗢ SLOW BURN ᗢ MATURE ᗢ
33K 1.1K 40
Two years later, Y/n has an unexpected encounter with the one person she never wanted to see again. What happens when she finds out the truth about...