amori's peace

By naiithewriterr

๐™ช๐™ง๐™—๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ | ๐™—๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™– ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š I went silent j... More

chap.1
chap.2
chap.3
chap.4
chap.5
chap.6
chap.7
chap.8
chap.9
chap.10
chap.11
chap.12
chap.13
chap.14
chap.15
chap.17
chap.18
chap.19
chap.20
chap.21
chap.22
chap.23
chap.24
chap.25
chap.26
chap.27
authors note
chap.28
chap.29
chap.30
chap.31
chap.32
chap.33
chap.34
chap.35
chap.36
chap.37
chap.38
chap.39
chap.40
chap.41
chap.42
a/n clearing some things up

chap.16

21.5K 681 225
By naiithewriterr

Amori Rianna Carter | Am-or-ree

Who the fuck asks someone if they're okay and continues tells them that they're lying like you know what I'm feeling.

"How you telling me?" I rolled my eyes at him reaching over his body to get my food but he just leaned it further back and because of my banging headache I can't make any sudden movements.

"Cause you don't look at me when you lie" this nigga is too fine for all of this.

"I don't look at you at all" I looked over at the nurses walking past the door chopping it up with each other.

"You lied again" he chuckled picking up my legs and putting it on his lap so he could move further on the bed.
"You gon tell me what happened?" When did this nigga become soft? And when did he officially start speaking in full sentences??

"Not today but some day" he nodded and then gave me back my food but quickly snatched it back.

Did this nigga really pulled a sike on me at his ripe age?

"You really good though?" He asked one more time.

"Yes Von" I mumbled not looking at him and only wanting my food so it don't get cold.

Grabbing my chin he moved my head to face him directly, "look at me when you talking ma" his thumb did that circular thing on my chin. Him looking me up and down his eyes rested on my lips me subconsciously licking them, had me thinking that something was there.

Until he smirked.

Slapping his head away he gave me back my food "get out with that Von" I shyly hid my face away from him with the food in my hand.

Why is this nigga turning me shy? EW!

But then everything was going good until he mugged me "why do you call me that?"

Chewing the food in my mouth I covered my mouth and spoke half gibberish half english "call you what?"

"Von" and I just shrugged the only reason why I called him Henderson is cause I never knew his name until I heard everyone and their mama calling him Von so now I do.

He mushed my head away from him mugging me once again "call me Trey".

"What? so I'm special to you then?" I sarcastically asked kinda excited that we were actually moving somewhere in this friendship.

"Nah" he mumbled mushing my head away from him, a phone vibrated a few times and then it drastically stopped then once it started it never stopped.

Tapping him "yo nigga you gonna get that?" I pointed at his phone and he just stared at it.

"Nah it's Moni's dumbass that keep spamming me" he grumbled putting his phone on silent.

"Your game still on Friday?" and he nodded.

"Imma bring you my jersey so make sure you early" he
mugged me again mushing my head making me slap away his damn hand.

"That's some couple type shit".

"So?" he mumbled shuffling over in the bed to lay down next to me.

"Nigga my Aunt bouta come back and sign these release papers so get up" I announced tryna roll him off the bed.

"That ain now, so lay down" he mumbled his arm covering his eyes from the bright light he used his other arm to pull me down and lay on his chest.

Sometimes niggas just don't be knowing their full strength like damn.

"That hurt" I whined pulling the cover up to neck as the damn hospital ain't got no heater so it's cold as shit in here especially with this thin gown on.

I was just getting comfortable when someone knocked on the door nobody even was able to answer before they barged through the door.

"Amori what's this" I heard Bri's voice coming from the doorway.

"What's what?" I responded not even looking in her direction cuz every day this lady is always complaining about something.

"This!" she shouted causing me to groan and lift up my head to see her holding my pop's letter with the jail's address on the bottom from me writing down when he called me.

Getting up off the bed I snatched it out of her hand "none of your damn business".

"Of course it's my business" she locked the hospital door so she could get all loud and shit without no one coming in.

"No the fuck it's not. If my daddy wants to see me, then my daddy wants to see me. What's that got to do with you?" I rudely remarked back rolling my eyes and laying back down on Henderson.

"And you wasn't gonna tell me?" She asked sounding all heartbroken and shit.

"No".

I mean let's be honest, is it her daddy? Or mines?

Scoffing she dropped my clothes on the chair next to the bed the release papers I had to give to the Doctor "in that case I want you outta my house, your stuff will be thrown out by time you come home but that's until you learn to respect me and that's when you'll be back in my house".

This damn woman don't know that I know she don't fucking like me, HUGE plot twist this bitch ain't my real blood Aunty I call her Aunty because she's my mom's best friend.

Way before my moms died, she had been telling me how she started acting weird towards her and shit and she'll only talk to my dad.

Probably her old ass who killed my moms I'll find out soon enough.

Moving off the bed I walked up to her I wasn't abouta hit or nothing cuz she ain't worth allat, "touch my shit and I'm coming after you" grabbing her by her shirt I unlocked the door and threw her dumb ass out the room.

"Manee you got me all bricked up and shit" Henderson's headass said from the bed turning back I picked up the cushion and dashed it at him causing him to throw it back me.

Picking up my clothes I walked into the wash room to quickly change out of this hospital attire finally pulling up the sweatpants I left the room and picked up the release to quickly give to the Doctor.

Slowly walking down the semi dark hall way I saw a nurse by some papers "excuse me" I called out to her and she turned around, "have you seen Doctor Bowman around here?"

"No I haven't sorry" she sympathetically said a frown moving onto her face.

"Can I leave these with you for when you see him?" I turned the papers around so she could see the bold writing of the paper.

"Of course I'm heading to his office now" she put her papers down and took the papers from me, thanking her I walked back down the hallway to the hospital room to catch this nigga sleeping.

Quickly taking my picture I got the cushion and started to hit his body with it, his head shot up eyes squinted and mug present on his face.

Snatching the cushion from me he kissed his teeth "nigga what are you doing?" He mumbled pulling me down on the hospital bed.

"Waking you up so we can go" I mugged him then rolled him off the bed but luckily he caught himself before he could hit the floor.

"Let's go and see if that bitch is crazy enough to touch my shit" I mumbled pulling Henderson out of the hospital.
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
- edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 10.7K 52
#1 ๐™ ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™›๐™ก๐™ค๐™˜๐™  ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜ - .. "Heard you gang" I replied and Kay had same the reaction as Camrin when I called his lil annoying ass gang. "A...
17.6K 470 43
Sit back and relax Take a moment to read short stories and come across your wildest fantasies Comment, Vote, and be active
651K 39.6K 58
Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it a memory... You know you're in love when you can say anything to the person and you know t...
1.4M 85.4K 63
"You trust me?" I look up at him, staring into his light brown eyes that stared directly at me. It felt like he was staring into my soul trying to re...