『L X Reader Oneshots Part 2.』

By Suga_and_seesaws

Part 2 of my first L oneshots book. Hope you enjoy! More

- Introduction -
- the ghost of you -
- strawberry fields forever -
- 1979 -
- request page -
- people are strange -
- jealous -
- fluorescent adolescent -
- cupid de locke -
- sakura kiss -
- headcanons -
- mary on a cross -

- sakura kiss (2.) -

114 2 7
By Suga_and_seesaws

L x reader (OHSHC AU!)

Description - The second part of my last oneshot

Song - Sakura Kiss ~ (English ver.) Kristine Sa

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

'Inside my dreams you're all I see
Well, all I see is you and me!'

" Welcome back to the Ouran Host-" you cut Light off as he began to speak. " Yeah, yeah, I know where I am. Where's L?"

Light sighed in both sadness and disappointment before pointing towards a table in the back of the room.

" Thank you!" You give him a sweet smile and quickly make your way over towards L, a box of cake and sweets in hand.

As you neared the table, you could see that it was lined with other various cakes and sweet items, most likely left by Ryuzaki's other clients.

" Hiya Ryuzaki! I brought you more cake and stuff from my father's bakery!" L grinned in excitement as he waved at you and opened the box full of sweet treats you had brought.

Lots of his other clients brought him cake and sweets throughout the day but they all tasted bitter once you brought the ones from your father's bakery.

" I know you liked the strawberry one a lot so I brought more of that one." You explained as you watched him devour the cake.

Taking a seat at the table, you began to work on your homework from your many classes. This is how it always went, you would sit and do homework while L simply sat next to you and ate his cake.

He enjoyed that you didn't go ludicrous over his good looks or smarts. All you did was ask the occasional question or request a slice of cake.

" Do you have any plans later today?" L asked. You looked up from your work and pondered on the question for a bit.

" Other then finish my homework, no. How about you?" You asked as L continued to eat his cake.

" Nothing. But I was curious if you'd like to spend the afternoon with me in the gardens of the Host Club." Your eyes widened in shock.

Sure you had been spending your lunch periods with Ryuzaki but he had never asked you to hang out with him outside of school.

" Really?" He nodded. " Y-Yeah I'd love to!" You gave him a bright smile as you returned to your work.

╚────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.──────╝

The bell rang, signaling the end of the school day at Ouran High.

You stood from your chair and stretched, enjoying the sounds of your bones popping and cracking. Your friend had already finished putting her books into her bag and was waiting for you.

" So, are you excited to spend the afternoon with Ryuzaki?" (Friend's name) asked. You nodded vigorously.

" Super! I'm just scared that we're going to run out of things to talk about." By this time you had finished stretching and were walking out of the classroom and towards the host club.

" Well your going to be in the garden right? Just make him one of those flower crown thingies, he'll probably think they're cool and be totally impressed!" (Friend's name) exclaimed.

The both of you continued to chat and eventually made it to the doors of the Host Club.

(Friend's name) opened the Host Club's large doors and was met with Light and Mello kissing the hands of girls that were leaving.

" And remember, you're always welcome at the Ouran Host Club!" Light says as the girls giggled and walked out the door.

(Friend's name) laughed as Light kissed her hand and welcomed both of you in.

" Ryuzaki's waiting for you in the garden (Y/N). As for, (Friend's name), I'll keep her company." You physically gagged and walked outside.

Looking around the gardens of Ouran High, you couldn't help but admire the beautiful roses that blossomed on the lush green bushes.

" Hello (Y/N)." A familiar voice says. You turn towards the voice and smile at Ryuzaki.

Waving, you walked towards him and threw your arms around him. " Hey Ryuzaki! Thanks for inviting me to the gardens."

He smiled you and nodded. " Of course. The gardens at Ouran High are quite beautiful and I wanted to bask in their beauty with you."

Ryuzaki took your hand into his before walking down the brick path and towards some of tulips hydrangeas.

Your eyes shone in amazement at all of the flowers growing around you. " Wow Ryuzaki, this place is amazing!" You say, shaking him a bit in your burst of excitement.

He chuckled slightly and patted you on the shoulder, attempting to calm you down. " Come, I set up a picnic blanket near the field." He guided you off the path and into the green grass.

You looked around the field to see a pink plaid picnic blanket with a basket and plates next to it. Smiling widely, you take a seat on the blanket.

" Take a seat and feel free to take anything from the basket," Ryuzaki says, sitting down next to you.
" It is mostly filled with items from your father's bakery but I put a few foods that you may enjoy."

You nod and take out a slice of cake from the basket and place it on one of the plates before cutting on a piece off with your fork.

" Hey, Ryuzaki," you say, catching his attention. He looked over at you with curiosity. " Say ahh!" You chuckle and place the fork near his mouth.

He opened his mouth before biting down, the sweet flavor of strawberry enticing his tastebuds. " Delicious like always." He says and opens his mouth, asking for another bite.

" I should ask my dad to change strawberry cake to the Ryuzaki Special on the menu." You say and place another piece of cake into his mouth.

His eyes widened before nodding rapidly. " That would be a great honor." You laughed before eating some of the cake yourself.

You and L sat in a comfortable silence, simply enjoying each other's presence while eating your cake.

" (Y/N)," L says, breaking the silence. " Pardon me for being too straightforward but I like you." You joke on the piece of cake in your mouth.

" W-What?!" " I said that I like you." You take a minute to clear your throat and catch your breath.
" N-No I heard you but, are you sure you like me? I mean you have so many other options. You work at the Host Club and there's so many pretty people there."

Ryuzaki takes your hands into his, making you look up at him. " Yes, there may be others who seem gorgeous but to me, your beauty is beyond compare."

Your face turns red at his words. No wonder get got into the Host Club with those smooth words. A boost of confidence went through you as you leaned forward.

Ryuzaki did the same, causing your lips to meet. It was a peaceful moment until you heard a squeal in the distance.

It was (friends name) with Light standing next to her. You face was on fire.

" I knew he was your type!" " (Friend's name)!"

'And with one kiss,
We could stop time and I'd fall in love with you!'

(Authors Note : Oh my god that took so much longer than expected. I'm so sorry for taking so much time to write this, I've started school again and it sucks. I hope you enjoyed none the less.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

456K 18.4K 73
[Book 1/?] [unedited] You had known L since he arrived at the orphanage thanks to Mr Wammy telling you to make friends with him and show him around...
4.1K 47 19
Hiya! This is one of my first x readers in a while so it may not be all that great but I hope you all enjoy!
34.6K 709 30
Random situations in which I like to put L and (Y/N). Enjoy~
7.6K 424 43
Warning: Blood, Gore, Mention of Suicide, etc. I do not own Death Note or any Death Note characters. Enjoy :3