Mandela Catalogue: Mirth ♡

By MandelaCountyLady

Mandela County, a place where the Alternate Invasion started. People hid in their homes as strange creatures... More

New place, new encounters! ♡
The Report ♡
The Angel And His Friends ♡
Mansion Troubles and Angel Discussions ♡
Gabriel's Garden of Eden ♡ ✿❀
Meet the Preacher ♡
Scare the Unaware ♡
An Angel's Book ♡
Bythorne Paranormal Society ♡̸̠̖̖̬̫̈́̎̕̚͝
Anger and Shock ♡̶̧̧̫̣͕͕̬͔͍̼̰̩͆̀͋̊͊̄̔̉̔̊̚̕͜͝͠͝
Aftermath ♡̴̧̨̜͕̰̺̰̳̻̖̙̤̜̜͋́̽̅̋͑͌̀́̿̏͗̿̍̋́̿͋͝
Reconciliation and Love ♡ ♡
All good things must end..♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
Thank you so much!
Forgot to mention...

A new heavenly friend ♡ ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

2.8K 64 188
By MandelaCountyLady

Okay..

I gotta admit.

I am very proud of this chapter 🥹🥹

Like really proud.

I know I made it wholesome.

But you know..

Wholesome stories are so cute to say the least.

It's rushed but..

Enjoy the story.

~Second Person POV~

*opens door and gets out*

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Wow, you really made my ears bleed, (Y/N). That was the reaction you made when you finally got your job as a cafe worker. It was a bit of touch and go for a while but you managed to earn that job. There was one thing that was strange though.

While you were confident into earning that job, you were also a bit concerned for the cafe people around you. During all that time, you saw that many of your workers and customers (not like there were a lot of them) were very paranoid and somewhat scared. Even your manager was acting like this. Could it be the "inconveniences" that Cesar told you?

Or is it the Alternates they were scared of?

You didn't know but you didn't try to care as you didn't want to mention to them about their paranoid behavior. You were friendly with them and you quickly became friends with them. The manager was acting like a paranoid asshole but you did not take offense in his insults. You've dealt with Karens. What could go wrong?

You were finally excited and ecstatic as you were ready to pursue your life in Mandela County.

Well despite the eerie atmosphere...

Anyway though, you needed to buy some snacks and other necessities so you went to a nearby convenience store. It was opened but there was nobody there. Oh well, nothing could go wrong, right?

Right?

Okay then.

You went in and began to buy some donuts, juice boxes, and boxes of chocolate chip cookies. You were a bit crazy with cookies but..well there's no good sentence for that so let's assume there's nothing normal about you so there's that. While you were buying, you noticed the store cashier was acting kind of..confused but also a bit shaky. You didn't make any assumptions as you were hella busy with buying some nice treats for you and your new friends.

As you were paying for all of that crazy food stuff, you were friendly with the cashier as you asked questions that friendly people would ask someone they met. The cashier didn't answer as he stuttered. Was he a shy person? Was he also paranoid like the cage workers?

You were pretty sympathetic with him though. You did not mind people who were shy. After giving him a cupcake, you went out and put your groceries in the car when suddenly, your form was shined on by a very bright light.

"What the heck?"

You shielded your eyes from the blinding light and after it went down, you uncovered your eyes to see..

A fucking Angel.

An Angel who had long blonde hair, wearing a white tunic-like robe with gold filigree lace on the neck and he had huge wings (I don't know if he should have wings or not so just bear with me please). He was about 6ft in height so he was really tall than you as you were petite. (I apologize to all the tall people reading this-). His most prominent feature you easily noticed was a black square covering his face.

"Hello, (Y/N). It is nice to meet you."

Your eyes sparkled with stars around it as you were in shock that Angels were indeed real. You liked the idea of Angels since you have heard of them when you were a little girl. In fact, you always wished for an Angel to be real but you were a kid so you kinda grew out of that phase. But now-

"WOW! AN ANGEL! SO COOL!!"

Ah shit. Here we go again...

You quickly walked up to him with a big smile on your innocent face. "I can't believe Angels are real! Wait, what's your name? I'm (Y/N)! (Y/N) (L/N)! Nice to meet you, sir!", you said with a cheery tone as you held out your hand. "Gabriel" was indeed surprised and confused as you were acting innocently nice and friendly to him.

'Wow, N is not wrong. This is gonna take a while to deal with her'..he thought. "Listen, (Y/N). My name is Gabriel. I want you to listen to me. I have been sent by God to guide you to the path of righteousness, so you must follow these orders. No harm will be done.", "Gabriel" said with a "reassuring" tone. You tilted your head. There was one problem you had about this. You understood on what he said but not really understood on why he said it. I mean, you always prayed before breakfast, lunch, dinner, before you sleep, and other things and before you moved out, you and your dad would always go to church every Sunday. So you didn't understand why this Angel wants to guide you to the right path.

"Oh thanks, Angel. But..Well..Uh...", you were out of words for this as you didn't want to upset the Angel. You wanted to deny it so you tried to figure out a way to explain this to him.

"Look, I'm not saying that I'm not gonna let you guide me, but..Now's not the time.", you said with a sincere tone. "I mean..I had always went to church with my dad before I moved out and I always pray before I do any important task and before I eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner."

"Gabriel" shook his head as he was becoming desperate for you to follow him. "It is not your actions. You are losing faith in the Lord, my dear.", he said. "I don't think I am though..I read bibles as well so I don't believe that I'm losing faith in the almighty.", you said with a slight chuckle in your voice.

"Look, just listen to me. You need to let me take you to the right path or else harm will come your way.", the Angel said with a serious tone. "Do I have to?", you said, still unsure.

"Gabriel"'s hand turned into a fist in annoyance and frustration as the black censored square disappeared revealing a creepy looking face. Two large cartoonish eyes along with an oddly wide smile.

"I want you to follow these orders. I mean it, (Y/N). I will not fall for your excuses. There will be consequences i̸f̷ ̴y̸o̴u̶ ̶d̵o̴n̸'̴t̵ ̶f̷o̸l̶l̵o̴w̶ ̴w̸h̷a̸t̷ ̸I̴ ̷t̸e̶l̶l̷ ̵y̷o̵u̸ ̴t̷o̵ ̵D̷O̷!̶", he said in anger as his voice was laced with static. You were stunned and shocked to see the Angel like this.

But um....

"WOW! THAT WAS AWESOME! I LOVE THAT CREEPY MAKEUP ON YOUR FACE!", you squealed loudly as you clapped your hands in awe and happiness. "Gabriel"'s smile went down as he was stunned to see the behavior you were bedazzled with. You were absolutely oblivious.

"I love what you just did! Here! You get multiple cookies!", you pulled out a box of six chocolate chip cookies and gave it to the shocked Angel. At this point, he had absolutely no words for this.

You smile turned into a slight frown as you sighed in a little bit of sadness. "I guess..Angels are not real. Man, I am so crazy and childish." You said as you looked down at the ground in disappointment. Suddenly your tone changed after you said those words to "Gabriel". You looked back up at the Angel, smiling.

"But you did really good. You're not so bad, you know. You're pretty great and elegant for an Angel Cosplayer. I have never seen a person with such amazing talent do that before. Great job!", you complimented with a very kind smile and sweet tone. "Gabriel" was still stunned as the sight of you not being scared of his creepy looking face was etched in his brain.

"I have to go now but..I hope to see you again. You did an amazing performance as an elegant Angel.", you complimented him again. "Have a good day!" You went into your car and drove off, leaving the stunned Angel.

No longer shocked, "Gabriel" looked at the box of cookies you gave him. He suddenly remembered all those compliments you gave to him. Despite the fact he was a bit frustrated at you being incredibly oblivious at him being an actual Alternate Angel, those compliments were not offensive to him, to say the least. He gotta admit, he didn't expect you to say those kind words to him. You were more than just a hyperactive, optimistic girl. You were interesting to him. Not only cheerful, bubbly, and enthusiastic, but kind, well-meaning, and understanding.

He was still confused and somewhat frustrated though as he thought that you not being able to sense the fear of his uncanny face was humanely impossible. However, he was interested in you and your uniquely positive attitude.

He hopes to see you again as well.

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 108 53
I'm not saying I hate Alexander Jameson. After all, I have Jesus in my heart like the good southern girl I am. But if I did hate anyone? Alex would...
452K 16.6K 55
"Sometimes the hardest thing in life is accepting that no matter what you do, you can't plan for everything to end accordantly. Sometimes, it's the...
66.8K 835 37
I DO NOT OWN MANDELA CATALOGE Alex Krister does I will no longer be wirting anything Mandela Catalouge related because of the drama surrounding Alex...
2.1K 271 31
★What if Cupid hit the wrong person?★ #1 in dimensions #1 in dystopian #6 cupidsmatch ••• Esma's voice echoed t...