Little Things

Oleh dwtsslut

"BITCH YOU ACTUALLY SUCK ASS HOLY SHIT" "You'd beg for my ass and you know it" When her simple playful commen... Lebih Banyak

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
09
010
011
012
013
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060

014

376 15 33
Oleh dwtsslut

"Someone's smiling at Nick's texts" Kai teased through the screen.

I turn up with my cheeks all red and I was biting my nail. I didn't even notice I was doing so until now.

"Shut up, we were joking around and it was funny" I scoffed, placing my phone down on my desk "Nick got a dog. Well his roommate's girlfriend got one and he lives with them so he basically got one"

"And he told you that?"

"Yeah I mean, he was really excited about having the dog so I expect him to tell me" I shrugged it off, only to see Kai visibly face palm onnthe other end.

"Daphne, here's what you do, go to the groupchat Nick made with Punz and Sylvee then text Sylvee asking her if Nick texted her about getting a new dog"

"I've never texted Sylvee, it will be weird" I scrunched up my face. Although I did love Sylvee as a friend and everything, I've never spoken to her personally and is genuinely scared of her finding me annoying. I mean, come on, it's Sylvee.

"Want me to do it? I have balls unlike you" Kai jumped from their chair and started to come closer to their pc, which, I'm not going to lie, scared the living shit out of me.

"KAI I SWEAR, I WANT HER TO LIKE ME"

"Fine but you have to realize that Nick is crushing hard on you" Kai pushed the edge of their des, causing them to move back on their chair "Now anyways, be honest with me Daph, what are you planning on doing with him?"

"Don't do this, Kai-"

"Look, he may have started as a coder but people meet their partners in unpredictable ways. Nick is my friend too, okay? He may be closer to you but I don't want him to get hurt because of my best friend's stupid decision" Kai said in a serious warning tone "He's really sweet and even if he doesn't like you, I won't allow you to hurt him or anyone in general"

The seriousness in Kai's voice was worrying. They've never been this serious since they found out what people in my school used to do to me.

Under their hard, funny shell covering them, they are really caring and would definitely put up a fight for someone if they needed it. That's why I love them a lot.

I don't know why, but I started to get an overwhelming feeling for something unfamiliar to me. Not knowing how to express that feeling, I started crying. It was my panic response to feelings I couldn't recognize.

"I don't know, Kai, I don't know what to do" The words spilling from my mouth weren't intentional. My thoughts were falling out of my head without my control at this rate. "Nick's a good friend and I don't wanna lose him because of something I do"

"I didn't mean to come out aggressive, I'm sorry.." Kai immediately apologized.

"It's not you, you're right. I'm ignoring certain thoughts that I don't wanna think. I don't know what I feel" I wiped my runny nose with the back of my hand and laid on my desk.

"I'm not discriminating you for figuring out your thoughts by  yourself but I don't want you to lie to me or to Nick. You can hide the full truth but please don't lie to him"

"He's not a friend to me anymore.. He's more but not a best friend, not a brother but I can't tell if it's that feeling or not" I slowly revealed. Kai wasn't surprised by what I said, they already got that it could've been that way.

"I know that Cody took advantage of the last time you've been through that but Nick is different" The name hit me harder than it should've.

Cody. A name I've tried to ignore ever since the event happened. God, I'm so stupid. Of course Nick is different. Why am I comparing him to Cody?

"Cody, are you fucking crazy? I literally saw you" I try to slam the door to our secret place where him, I and his friends usually hung out, got drunk and everything.

"You're hallucinating Denise" Cody followed me from behind, pushing the door open into the room.

"My name isn't even fucking Denise" I was so enraged but I couldn't bring myself to hit him. I loved him. I can't hurt him even if he hurt me.

"Daphne! I was helping her fix her shirt because I accidentally spilt water on it during practice" He tried to reason, pulling me by my arm "Daphne"

"WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU FIXING? I DIDN'T KNOW FIXING HER CLOTHES NOW INCLUDED MAKING OUT AND LIFTING THE SHIRT" I yelled, leaving him quiet.

"Daphne, she was moving close to me. How could I have avoided that? Plus, I was removing it because I was going to change it"

"SHE WAS UP AGAINST A WALL! CONGRATULATIONS, SHE MADE YOU PIN HER TO A WALL" I went passed him and was able to get out the room before more arguing happened. But that was only the beginning.

"Don't ever compare Cody and Nick. Cody is a demon in disguise" I tried to joke to lighten the mood but the name was enough to bring Kai and I down.

"You can't even try joking with that, it's true"

"Cody got me falling in love for the first time and then making me realize it was the biggest mistake of my life. He was sweet at first but how do I know Nick wouldn't do the same?" I hate that I'm thinking this way about Nick. I shouldn't be thinking that he'd cheat or even hurt me in any way. I hate that anyone I'd potentially fall in love with would probably go through the same.

"I can't really answer that since I'm your best friend not his so let'a maybe ask his two close friends? We can just ask them what Nick is like and maybe have them set you guys u-"

"HOLD ON- That's too much for me, take a few steps back, Kai"

"Okay, I went too far. We ask Nick's friends what his past dating life is like and maybe we can work around his failed relationships or something" Kai was getting way too excited even after talking about the devil himself.

"Kaede, consider the fact that maybe I don't want a relationship" I sighed. I love Kai but their adhd sometimes takes control of their head and forgets everything else.

"You don't?"

"No, not now at least" I chuckled, watching them pout in defeat on the other end "And both of them have girlfriends so wouldn't it be weird for one of us to just randomly text them? Their girlfriends are gonna flip"

Kai moving on from the topic really quickly somehow made me stop crying without me realizing it.

"Yeah I forgot. One of them got married now too, I don't think his wife would want to hear a random girl or me had slid into his dms asking about Nick" Kai stared down on the floor, probably thinking of a new thing to do.

"Or we could just let time progress and let it do it's thing. I'm not ready and we still have time to get to know him" I grabbed my cup of water from my desk and took a sip "Nick is open about himself so it would be pretty easy to get to know him. We can also check his twitter since it says he joined July of 2019"

"That's pretty recent for someone being the older part of gen Z"

"Nick is like 20 so that would be his last year of high school or his first year in college" I felt like a genius. Until I remembered Kai is always 10 steps ahead of me.

"Got it, his first tweet is about him being in his 2nd year in college" Kai effortlessly turns in circles with their chair, scrollings through his phone "He hooked up with plenty of girls, holy shit. No wonder why he has the most followers out of his- wait never mind the Dream guy has more than him"

He hooked up with plenty of girls? I'm really not surprised. He literally admitted to being one of 'da boizz 😈', being a frat boy and overall just a party animal when he was younger. I'm surprised he got bitches from being that.

Other than that, I should really ask him a very important questions that would determine my opinion on him.

I pulled my phone up and opened his contact. Now that Kai had pointed out to my brain that I had a crush on him, I couldn't think of him the same way I used to.

He used to be the person my head ignored as a crush and simple friend but now, he's the guy I.. like? Wait, did I even like him that way? Maybe I'm getting this all wrong and I don't like him.

-

Nick 🐼

are you like my boss
now?

oh wow you read that
so quick

-

fuck.

-

Nick 🐼

oh well

fast internet yk

sheesh

okay

also im whatever you
want me to be nick

oh? 😏

oh my god no not like
that 💀

anyways do you support
andrew tate

no bro tf

what kind of shitty question
is that?

nothing i just wanted to know

you thought i would?

i feel offended

well tbf you're one of 'da boiz 😈'
so

even my boys dont
like him that's how
bad he is

-

Okay now that I have the important question out of the way, I turned my attention back to Kai.

"He graduated high school and college early and was overall the top of his batch. Holy shit he's smart" Kai gasps, looking at their phone. Based on what they recently found, I can't blame them. Even I didn't expect Nick to be the top of his class.

"Well to be fair, he's a minecraft player since he was little so it's either he slacks off all the time to play games or he's a nerd that gets rewarded by his parents for having good grades"  I knew that because Kai was the kid to get rewarded by their parents while I'm the one that slacks off and just takes any chance I get.

"Wait I've never seen a frat boy that sleeps with girls, gets drunk and parties all the time have such good grades. Do you think he cheats on his tests?"

"He's definitely cheated on one before but I don't think he does it all the time" Because if he does cheat on all his tests and gets the top of his class then that is hella impressive "You know, instead of stalking him, why don't we get him in the call with us and just ask him there?"

"Stalking is my special talent. I could find his entire family and school record if I wanted to. OH! I just found something out about him I don't think I should've found"

"Don't tell me! It could be a bad thing and I'd feel bad for knowing" Kai really was someone you don't want to get in a fight with. Just getting them mad would have your address in your dms.

"He was in love this girl named Allie in high school but then she ended up doing something that caused him to have this huge dip in his mental health" I don't know how Kai found that out and I'm too scared to ask how they know that. "By your face, you're questioning how I know that. Punz posted something about it and Nick kept swearing at him in the replies"

Well it looks like I don't need to ask. Now I know that I should never bring up that name. It would probably affect him badly and that's the least I want to happen.

I then heard my phone ding with a notification that came from Nick. I clicked on it and what I read almost made me flip out.

-

Nick 🐼

why did kai like a tweet of
mine 2 years ago??

-

a/n: sorry no updates. i've been sick and then the other days I was on vacation :P

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

422K 8.4K 25
in a 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕 where ᴛᴑᴏ streamers ➨ 𝘧𝘒𝘭𝘭 for each other via a 𝐫𝐚𝐒𝐝 β†£βœ― and find much more in π’Έπ‘œπ“‚π“‚π‘œπ“ƒ than they'd π–Šπ–›π–Šπ–— expect if w...
9.2K 398 12
"Dude..." Sapnap exasperated, "So you guys had a moment like that and you can't even get in touch with her? What if, like, what if that was fate?" "Y...
39.6K 652 22
1 π™‰π™šπ™¬ π™π™§π™žπ™šπ™£π™™ π™π™šπ™¦π™ͺπ™šπ™¨π™© 𝙁𝙧𝙀𝙒 π˜Ύπ™€π™§π™₯π™¨π™š_𝙃π™ͺ𝙨𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙙 -poc main character -smut (18+) -angsty love interest -emotionally unavaila...
283K 5.9K 24
Where George's childhood friend y/n finally meets the Dream Team❀️😌 Started: 27th September 2020 Finished:14th February 2021 <3