𝕆𝕨𝕟 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥 ~pr...

By ANA22xKiLleRX

Masky × Hoodie × Reader × Toby You were sure that once you escaped the city you'd live peacefully isolated in... More

Part 1
Part 2
part 3
part 4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
Art by @harucerise

21

2.3K 81 47
By ANA22xKiLleRX

Hi dear reader!

I know it's been way too long since my last update. I wanted to apologise for that and also in advance for the chapter that I am not 100% satisfied with, so it will be most likely rewritten a bit. Maybe.

~~~

The wood floors where her body laid down were dirty and worn out, probably being older than the girl herself, maybe even her parents. Brownish planks that reeked of humidity were the first things that Y/N's eyes took note of when she woke up from her dream about a calico cat following behind her as Y/N walked through nothing but fog.

Nothing to think about.

Lifting her face a bit, a sudden ray of sun hit her eye, making her move her head quicker to the side, blinking a few times as she asked herself why does her bed feel so stiff and why is the room so cold. As she came to her senses, she noticed that she was neither on her bed nor in her room, but rather laying down on her stomach, on the floor.

Her feeling of touch was there, but in such a confusing way that it took Y/N a few seconds to realise her hands were tied behind her back. The slight burning sensation she felt on her skin, along with the tips of her fingers being bent as she tried to detect what was around her wrists made Y/N guess she was tied up with rope, and a very thick one at that. She tried to move her legs too, but they were also tied together just above her ankles, but she could not tell if it was by rope again, since her ankles were protected by her pants.

Y/N moved her head slightly, just enough so that she could notice if there was anything placed under her head. But as her temple felt, she was fully placed down on the floor, left there for who knows how long.
F*ck, this is going to hurt.
She thought of her neck, feeling it's stiffness as she tried to slowly lift it up, managing to turn herself on her back, looking up at a not so high dark ceiling, wondering was is daytime or nighttime now...

Suddently, an unpleasant smoky smell hit her nostrils. She looked around, noticing that the room was dimly lit by a window to the side of the wall, yet she didn't find much strenght in her body to pull herself and look furthermore, up until she noticed an unfamiliar silhouette of a man sitting on a chair a bit farther from her, facing away.

She could see the man's arm slowly distancing from his face, noticing that he held a cigarrete between his fingers, before bringing it close to his face again. He seemed to have darker hair, a tan jacket and something white on his head, which he proceeded to bring down towards his face. He threw the cigarrete into a tall glass jar filled with a dark liquid on the small table by his side, then slowly lifted up from his seat and turned towards the girl laying on the floor.

"Good morning, sunshine~" the raspy voice of the masked man echoed as he approached the familiar girl. Her body froze in place as a shiver went up her spine when she recognized the familiar white mask with black eyes, lips and eyebrows.

The mask... this was the man who chased Y/N through the woods!

Y/N tensed up at the realisation as she stared into the "eyes" of the mask.

The man had a large grin plastered across his face, which was thankfully covered by his mask, otherwise Y/N's soul might have already departed from her body. Not like it made much difference, his presence alone was terrifying enough, especially when you're the one tied up on the floor, looking up at him.

"Remember me?" He said as he crouched down to Y/N's level, to which Y/N held her thighs closer together, terrified of what her kidnapper could think about doing to her.

"What is it? did I take your- breath away?" The man chuckled as he stared directly into Y/N's fearful and teary eyes, enjoying every second of it, wondering what kind of thoughts could be racing inside her head.

One of the first things Y/N wished to know is who this person was and why was she taken. Why has this person been tormenting her in her nightmares, whether he was actually real and so much more, until she thought of something.

Could he be... one of her dad's followers?

"Cat got your tounge, huh sunshine?" the man had tilted his head to the side, not taking his eyes off of the girl. Y/N jolted a bit, not expecting him to say anything else.

But... if he were her dad's follower, he woudn't actually do any harm to her, right? After all, she knew there was one way to test that:

Sentences between // ... // are the translation!

"Em..." Y/N gulped, but managed to form a sentence which she knew was gramatically incorrect, but hopefully understandable.

"Ti... rad s papa?" //you work with (my) dad?//

Despite the man's face being covered by an expressionless mask, his slight head turn gave Y/N the message that he was rather confused by her sentence.

F*ck what's the other word...

"Delat?" //working?//

"Vi...delati?" //you... work?//

The room was filled with silence after that.

Sh*t, I should have practised more with my family... Y/N thought as the staring contest continued. But the more the man was silent, the less hopefull she became that this was not one of her dad's followers...

A/N: I tried to make Y/N's sentences as inter slavic as possible since I wanted to give some representation to my fellow slavs. Slavic culture is very diverse in nationalities, religions, traditions, languages etc. which is why I leave the decision to you, dear reader, to feel free to choose based on your own accord, in case you want to.

The man was left confused, staring at her, wondering if he was the crazy one or if she's speaking gibberish to spite him. He was weirded out and thought maybe it was the drugs he put on the tissue...

Just to be sure...

"I know you speak English. Turn around." he responded, more so commanded to Y/N. She shaked her head no, thinking of the things that he could plan on doing if she didn't have her eyes on him.

"Would you rather have me take you like this to the bathroom, tied up like this?"

Y/N quickly turned around, is he really going to give me the chance to escape? she thought as she awaited for her hands to be free but was instead met with being grabbed by the forearm and almost dragged down the room. Her legs felt weak, but the bathroom was either way the only door in that whole room, yet those few steps hurt.

"You have 30 seconds" Her captor said, pushing her inside.

As the door behind her closed, Y/N looked around the so called "bathroom" that only had a toilet and a sink that looked as if you'd get tetanus just by looking at it. On the sink, two handles, only that one was detached and no where to be found, while the only one left was for the cold water. To it's side, a small overused bar of soap that seemed to have dust on it. No windows to escape through unfortunally. Not only did Y/N notice as well the big sticky stains that covered the floor, to which she could only pray it wasn't blood, but also several tissue packets thrown on the floor. Several different brands, some open, some not and such. What was the deal with that?

But now it was not the time to question the state of her surroundings, but more what will happend to her if she is not rescued soon. With no more time to lose, Y/N streched out her palms and started leaving her finger tips everywhere, up and down the sink, the walls around, the faucet, anywhere she could in those few seconds she was gifted by her captor. This, if anything, should help the police if they don't get here on time. She quickly washed her hands and dirty face after flushing, to which the masked man immediatly opened the door and stood behind her. Y/n was about to bend down to grab a tissue to dry off her hands, when the guy quickly grabbed her by the elbow before she could reach for one, turning her back towards him as he bonded her hands behind her with rope. "Don't touch me!" Y/N screamed and tried to free herself from him, but this only angered the man who grabbed her by the back of her head with his free arm and pushed her forwards, forcefully walking her back to her previous place, ignoring her pleas for freedom. Getting closer to that same corner where she had woken up at, Y/N quickly looked around some more, but noticed there where no more rooms, which honestly scared her even more now thinking how this way, if the man decides to not leave her out of her sight, she would be constantly supervised and therefore not be able to be sneaky enough to escape on her own. Y/N fell to her knees as the man pushed her down, where she tried to crawl away before the man grabbed her chin and turned her face towards him, forcing her to look directly at him, not caring about her whimpering in pain nor her pathetic attemps of pushing him off of her. Her body was far in less advantage now that her hands were tied behind her back, and now with the extra rope that was previously used on her legs... well, she'll notice soon.

"Now..."

The man spoke as he pulled out a gun that sat on the back of his belt and brought it up high enough so that Y/N could see it well. Y/N's face completely changed at the sight of the deadly weapon so close to her. Her body and mind froze. She wasn't no longer scared, no... now she was outright panicking, and Masky enjoyed every single second of it. As her eyes were glued on the gun, she felt his hand releasing the grip on her chin but it quickly shifted to her back right by her bounded hands, such embrace that forced her body to be against his, closer to him and that damned gun that he had lowered enough so that the black metal was now put right on her cheek.

"You don't want me to use this on you, right sunshine?"

Masky grinned as he saw how

"Unless you want to die, you better behave while you're in here, got that?"

Hot tears came running down her face as her lips trembled, her eyes kept shifting from the gun to her captor's mask, feeling almost like suffocating from his overbearing presence. No matter how creepy his mask looked contrasting against the dark room, if Y/N knew the huge maniacal grin that was behind it...

Adrenaline was pumping through his veins. After all the trouble she gave him a few hours ago, it was so rewarding to feel that the prey was caught. He didn't give a shit about Hoodie or Toby, although he didn't break Toby's arm yet for fucking it all up.

Y/N's body was so stiff that she didn't have time to react when the man pushed her back on the floor, making the seemingly short fall more painful than expected. Lifting her torso up from the floor, she felt something tuck on her bounded hands, and as she looked back, she saw a rope going from her captor's hand to her back. Her kidnapper seemed to be tying to rope somewhere to the wall, having his back turned to her. Y/N thought about attacking him, and truly was about to, somehow, but as she remembered the gun...

The man turned to her and straightened his back, looking at her from above, her small frame all sat down and tied up again. He looked over at the front door, guessing that the sun was about to come up. Once more he looked at Y/N's surroundings... The rope he used to leash her to a wall was a bit short and well, this cabin was not well equipted to keep live "prey" in, bit fuck it, it was never a plan to come here in the first place as nothing went to plan.

The fucking plan...

Masky glanced once more at the girl, who seemed to have crawled into the nearest corner, not facing him, again her body looking tense as if expecting to be attacked. Masky wanted to attack somebody, yes, but not her...for now.

Y/N's mind was racing with a thousand thoughts, plans and all. God knows what will happend to her. Is her mom coming for her? or maybe this is really all done by her dad?

What if this man has nothing to do with her dad? What would he want from her then?

...

Is he leaving? Y/N heard the front door open and close, which tempted her to look behind her, yet with all of the thoughts of: what if I do this and I end up dead what if he is just outside the front door waiting for me to make a move etc. she decided to stay put for a second more, just to be sure.

He woudn't just leave me here unless he is an extremely dumb kidnapper. There must be a catch to all of this. Think Y/N, think smart...

Although the footsteps were faint, she could feel that the man's presence was still in the room. By the sound of it, it seems that the person had closed a lid, then had pulled a chair closer and sat down. To her surprise, Y/N was feeling way more observed now than before. Something was off.

She turned around to look at her captor, to see if she was really feeling watched. But once she turned around, the man in the white mask was no longer present, instead, there was-

...Another man

~END OF CHAPTER 21~

A/N: Hello dear reader! It's been over a year I know, but I didn't forget about this story and I promise you won't have to wait so long for the next chapter. I would like to thank you all for the support I have gotten over this book. I've been going through some stuff lately which have affected me physically and mentally pretty badly, but it's getting better. I just wanted to say how appreciated, supported and loved each one of your messages and comments have made me feel in this times. Thank you for making me laugh so much with your comments, especially on Wattpad (some of you are wild lol, pls keep it up<3) thank you for the kind compliments that warm up my heart and thank you for enjoying this book. I'm sorry as well that I made you wait for so long for a new chapter, and also for not making this one longer, but more is coming soon :))

See you soon and good night!

~A.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

925 55 15
the harsh reality of a proxy who wants out. Cover is mine
155K 3.9K 26
Basically, you're 18. You were homeschooled your entire life but you were fine with that, you preferred to be alone. Your parents never cared to spen...
2.6K 141 19
In the world, you are granted freedom. Freedom to talk, speak, act, love, and be yourself. But what would you do if you were unaware of that same fre...
180K 7.8K 56
Noun; an acutely disturbed state of mind that occurs in fever, intoxication, and other disorders and is characterized by restlessness, illusions, and...