แด„สŸแด€ส€ษชแด›สโ”โ”โ”โ” ใ€˜๐”ผ๐•„๐•„๐”ผ๐•‹๐•‹ โ„‚๐•Œ...

ะ’ั–ะด NIXF4IRY

(๐•‹โ„๐”ผ ๐•‹๐•Ž๐•€๐•ƒ๐•€๐”พโ„๐•‹ ๐•Š๐”ธ๐”พ๐”ธ) ๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๏ฟฝ... ะ‘ั–ะปัŒัˆะต

แด„สŸแด€ส€ษชแด›ส
แด˜สŸแด€สสŸษช๊œฑแด›
แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด
แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
๊œฐแดแดœส€
๊œฐษชแด แด‡
๊œฑษชx
๊œฑแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
ษดษชษดแด‡
แด›แด‡ษด
แด‡สŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡สŸแด แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
๊œฐแดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
๊œฐษช๊œฐแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
๊œฑษชxแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
๊œฑแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด›แดกแด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-๊œฐแดแดœส€
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-๊œฐษชแด แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-๊œฑษชx
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-๊œฑแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด›

ษดษชษดแด‡แด›แด‡แด‡ษด

990 36 9
ะ’ั–ะด NIXF4IRY

-ˋˏ ༻ ✿ ༺ ˎˊ- 『ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ』 -ˋˏ ༻ ✿ ༺ ˎˊ-
❝𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢 𝘰𝘧 𝘶𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘴?❞

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📷⋅.} ────── ⊰

When I woke up it was unfortunately sunny. I would usually be happy that the sun was shining bright, so I could wear something from my California wardrobe. The only bad thing about it being sunny is that Emmett and the rest of the Cullen's wouldn't be in school since they sparkle. It still makes me giggle knowing they sparkle and don't burn in the sunlight like the movies or tv shows portray.

I decided to look cute today, so I picked out a skirt and crop top combo hoping that I wouldn't get dress coded. I grabbed a gray blazer to go over top just in case. I put my hair into space buns with braids criss-crossing over the top of my head. My makeup was gray based with blue eyeliner to make my eyes pop. Knowing if I took any longer Mako would start shouting soon, I grabbed my black booties to complete my look. Grabbing my bookbag I made my way downstairs.

"Well don't you look pretty sweetie." Liv said once she saw me.

"Thank you." I said smiling

"No, absolutely not, go change." Mako stated pointing his finger to the staircase.

"Haha, not gonna happen. That was cute though." I teased him ruffling his hair.

"At least I don't have to watch Emmett make love eyes at you all day." Mako said, gagging to show his disgust.

"Honestly, who takes their kids hiking on school days. But to each their own I guess." Liv weighed in.

"Maybe we should try that." I suggested giving her my best puppy dog eyes.

"Nice try kiddo. Go to school you two." She shot down my attempt.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📷⋅.} ────── ⊰

I was sunbathing outside on one of the lunch tables when a deep thud shook me out of my daydream.

"You better have a good reason for interrupting." I sighed not looking at who sat down at the table.

"Umm c-can I ask you something?" Bella Swan's voice stuttered

"Technically , you just did but shoot." I replied hoping it would be about something stupid.

"Ever since Edward saved me from Tyler's car crushing me I can't help but notice how different the Cullen's are." Bella rambled.

"That's not a question." I stated, not liking where this was going.

"I was just wondering if you've noticed anything strange too? Since you're with Emmett I thought you might." She started

"Let me stop you there. Even if I went along with whatever story you've clearly made up. I wouldn't tell you of all people anything. We aren't friends and it would be none of your business." I snapped, not believing she would even think I would tell her anything.

I didn't wait for her to respond. I jumped off the table being careful not to trip and stormed off to my next class even though lunch wasn't over. Before I entered the classroom I shot off a quick text to Edward to warn him. Bella was very close to finding out.

𝘎𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘌𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘮𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘴. 𝘐'𝘮 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘱, 𝘴𝘰 𝘦𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘳 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘰.-Firecracker💥

I know it was a little harsh, but he needs a good kick in the ass because he obviously cares about her. It's his choice whether to tell her or not because if he does then that automatically seals her fate too. Bella would eventually have to become a vampire. It's the only reason other than the blood that's stopping him. He doesn't want to condemn her soul. Sighing I shot off a text to Emmett. 

𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬🥺-Angel💘

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📷⋅.} ────── ⊰

I was getting ready for bed a couple days later when that familiar cold rush of air surrounded me. The only thing different this time was it was not Emmett who stood in the middle of my room, it was Edward.

"Not the brother I was hoping for." I teased, noticing his dark demeanor.

"Sorry to disappoint." He responded only cracking a small smirk.

"What's wrong?' I was worried that something might have happened with Bella.

"I told Bella I can read minds." He confessed sitting on my computer chair

"Okay not the whole truth, but we're getting somewhere." I rambled trying to be supportive. I didn't want to kick him when he was clearly down.

"How can you be so nonchalant about this?" He hissed.

"What do you mean? I don't know what you want me to say." I told him, confused.

"How can you be so okay with the idea of us condemning your souls?" Edward accused.

I stared at him blankly, not sure how to respond to his question slash accusation. Taking a deep breath so as not to start shouting at him, I spoke my thoughts.

"How do you know that your soul is condemned just by being a vampire? Did you ask for this to happen to you? No, Carlisle did what your mother asked him to do. Rose saved Emmett from that bear. And Rose, god Rose suffered beyond what I can imagine and just because you have to consume blood means bye bye soul."

"You.." He tried to speak over me.

"Do not interrupt me when I am speaking. I am only going to say this once. Am I terrified about being a vampire? Absolutely. Can I see myself living my life without Emmett anymore? No I can't. Emmett and the rest of your family pulled me out of a pretty dark place. Your friendship means the world to me Eddie. And if Bella and I want to be with you and Emmett. That means one day eventually having to join your family. If Bella learns to love you as I love Emmett she'll feel the same way I do. So please for both of your guys' happiness. Let her in." I poured out my heart to him.

Without another word he vanished from my room. I was a little hurt that he didn't say anything, but tried to let it go because he was dealing with a lot. After thinking about what I just explained to Eddie I immediately grabbed my phone.

𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘌𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘵 𝘔𝘤𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺- Angel💘

𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰. 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘰-Teddy Bear🐻

After receiving that answer from him the contact didn't seem right anymore,so without hesitation I changed Emmett from Teddy Bear🐻 to My Forever💞 on my phone.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📷⋅.} ────── ⊰

Rose drove all of us to school a couple days later. I haven't heard anything specific from Edward, I was sure that Bella knew now since Rose was in a worse mood then normal. Before she could pull into her normal parking spot we all spotted Edward walking with Bella Swan.

"Thank fucking God." I muttered finally, knowing he made a decision .

"This is a huge mistake!" Rose growled.

"Rose, not here." Wyatt pleaded.

"He needs her." Alice spoke in favor of Bella.

"She knows that Alice." Wyatt defended his wife. 

Not wanted to get in the middle I hopped over Emmett to get out of Rose's car. I was squished in between him and Alice which I didn't understand why I couldn't drive my own car. 

"Where are you going Angel?" Emmett asked once my feet met the concrete.

"To class?" I stated like a question confused as to where else I was supposed to go.

"You couldn't have waited for her to park the car?" He asked.

"Nope." was the only answer I gave and started walking to photography.

I didn't get far before an arm wrapped around my shoulders. 

"You know Rose only means well." Em explained. 

"I understand why she's upset, but I also can't judge Eddie too harshly because I'm human too." I confessed realizing that's exactly what I had been doing this whole time. 

"I get it and he deserves to be happy too. I know that, but Rose just doesn't want something bad to happen." Em responded.

"As in we become dinner. Yea I get it."I muttered not wanting anyone to hear our conversation. 

Lunch rolled around faster then I would have liked. I was from now on going to try and be nice to Bella since I didn't have to keep a major secret from her any longer. I wasn't hungry, so I made my way to the normal lunch table. Plus the Cullens all get food even though they don't eat it, so if I change my mind I can munch on that.

"I honestly question why you guys continue to go to school?" I complained once I sat down.

Emmett just kissed my forehead, but no one was talking. They were all staring at a table in the corner of the cafeteria. Knowing it was probably where Edward and Bella were sitting I ignored the urge to turn and look.

"Cause the creepy glaring isn't obvious." I sighed stealing the chips off Jasper's lunch tray.

The silence was killing me, so I made a risky choice and made my way to Edward's table.

"The silence is fucking deafening over there." I said dropping down into a seat next to Eddie.

"Well, Hello to you too, Miss Athens." Eddie greeted.

"You don't mind do you? I can't take the awkwardness." I confessed.

"That's up to Bella." He responded by turning towards her to get her reaction.

"Sure, why not." She almost whispered.

Smiling, I fell into a quick conversation with Eddie about his bold move and Rose's obvious distaste of said decision.

"I can't believe you left me to the wolves, Angel." Emmett's voice whined. 

He picked me up from my seat and sat me on his lap. Rolling my eyes I got comfy and continued my conversation with Eddie. The whole time Bella kept staring at Emmett's public display of affection.

"Do you have a question?" I wanted to know what was on her mind and involve her in the discussion we were having.

"I-i was just taken aback is all." She answered.

"Emmett's just a big teddy bear, Bella. Nothing scary about him." I teased knowing how intimating my boyfriend could be. 

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📷⋅.} ────── ⊰

After lunch I felt a little better about Bella, but I just couldn't completely shake off this bad feeling that I had. That night wasn't much better. It brought nightmares that I never want to have again. Everyone was dead. Edward, Esme, Carlisle, Jasper, Alice, Rose, Wyatt and Emmett. All slaughtered and torn limb from limb. The only people I didn't see dead were Bella and Adam. Bella was standing over all the bodies with a sinister smirk. Adam was getting ready to lunge for her and that's when I woke up.

Emmett was worried and wouldn't leave me alone about the dreams. I knew he meant well, but how could I say that I felt Bella was going to destroy his family. There was only one person who I could talk to and I needed Emmett distracted, so I could explain myself to her. As much as I hate to say it, Rose might be right Eddie might be making a huge mistake. 

𝘼/𝙉:

𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙖 𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬! 𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙨𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚!!! 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙖 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙚. 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙙. 𝙎𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮, 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨!!! 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙃𝙚𝙣𝙡𝙚𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙍𝙤𝙨𝙚?? 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙨 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣? 𝙇𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨!

-𝙉𝙄𝙓𝙁4𝙄𝙍𝙔

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะฒะถะธั‚ะธ ั‡ะธั‚ะฐะฝะฝั

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะพะถ ัะฟะพะดะพะฑะฐั”ั‚ัŒัั

27.2K 1K 13
โ‚โ‚™d แตขโ‚›โ‚™'โ‚œ แตขโ‚œ โฑผแตคโ‚›โ‚œ โ‚›โ‚’ โ‚šแตฃโ‚‘โ‚œโ‚œy โ‚œโ‚’ โ‚œโ‚•แตขโ‚™โ‚– โ‚โ‚—โ‚— โ‚โ‚—โ‚’โ‚™g โ‚œโ‚•โ‚‘แตฃโ‚‘ wโ‚โ‚› โ‚›โ‚’โ‚˜โ‚‘ แตขโ‚™แตฅแตขโ‚›แตขbโ‚—โ‚‘ โ‚›โ‚œแตฃแตขโ‚™g โ‚œyแตขโ‚™g yโ‚’แตค โ‚œโ‚’ โ‚˜โ‚‘
95K 2.3K 35
( EMMETT CULLEN. ) โ MEMORIES WITH YOU IS THE ONLY THING I THINK OF. โž Summer, Majority of the Human Population's Happiness. But not when you a...
727K 18.7K 70
"สœษชแด. ๐’Š๐’• ๐’‰๐’‚๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž. ๐’Š'๐’… ๐’„๐’‰๐’๐’๐’”๐’† ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž ๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’Š๐’. ๐’Š'๐’… ๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž...
1.6M 26.6K 38
Edward, Emmet, and Jasper soulmate story ------- Sorry, still fricken suck at this part. ------- Please read notes. WARNING โš ๏ธโš ๏ธโš ๏ธ โš ๏ธ nsfw โš ๏ธ depre...