the journey || goh. {UNDER ED...

By page_yerin

under editing before i continue more chapters | ❁ཻུ۪۪ ━ ❝ 𝑻𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒂 𝒋𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖�... More

character info
enter pikachu!
legend? go! friends? go!
settling the scorbunny!
mind-boggling dynamax
working my way back to mew!
serving up the flute cup!

ivysaur's mysterious tower

283 3 0
By page_yerin

Date : 10/22/22 - 2/4/23

Dang I haven't updated this in 4 months?-

This is the Cerise Laboratory. And Ash and Goh are just waking up to their first morning there, along with Aria.

The alarm beeps loudly as three 10-year-old kids sleep soundly.

Goh picks up his phone, turning off the alarm, and burying his head in his arms.

"Hey, Ash, Ari, it's morning already." Goh says to his friends.

"Got it." Ash replies.

"Pika."

"You know you gotta get up." Goh mentions.

"Well, so do you, you know."

"I don't want to..." Aria groans, turning over on her bed while hugging her Espeon.

"Pikachu."

"Esp."

The door opens as Mr. Mime mimics a vacuum cleaner. "Mime mime! Mime?"

He looks at Ash and Pikachu, holding up the non-visible vacuum, sucking out his blanket. Then he proceeds to do the same with Goh and Aria.

"Ugh..." Aria groans, hugging her knees to Espeon's back.

"Mime mime!" Mr. Mime says as Goh yelps when he sees his blanket fall onto Ash.

"Hey, Mr. Mime, is that you?" Ash mumbles on the floor.

"Mime, mime mime!" Mr. Mime responds, smiling.

Aria rubs the sleep from her eyes and slowly carries Espeon, getting out of her bed.

Ash and Goh gasp.

"Wow, there's so much food." Aria walks in.

"Is it all you can eat?" Ash asks, looking at the food.

"What else, Ash? Don't forget our special status here." Goh looks at Ash with sparkling eyes. "We're this lab's three and only official research fellows!"

"I like the way that sounds!" Ash says.

"Yeah, right?"

"Huh?" Ash looks at the food farther back from him. "Pokémon food, too!"

"Of course, Ash. How else are Pikachu, Espeon, and Mr. Mime supposed to eat?" Aria replies, serving herself a bit of salad.

"She can be a bit mean, but she means well." Goh whispers to Ash.

"I heard that, Goh!"

Ash takes a bite out of his bread. "Mm, thing is, I really didn't know if I should use Electroweb or not, but then I thought using Thunderbolt would be the best choice, right, buddy?"

Goh slurps his orange juice while clicking on his phone.

"Pika-pika?"

"Yamp! Yamp!"

"Wha?" Goh turns and sees Professor Cerise, Chloe, and Yamper. "Professor Cerise!"

Yamper continues barking as Aria gets up to pick him up. "Hey dad! Hi, Chlo!"

"Hey, Ari!" Chloe waves, walking to the Pokémon food fridge.

"Good morning." Professor Cerise greets.

"Good morning, Professor!" Ash replies.

"Oh, hey, good morning, Chloe." Goh says.

"Morning!" Chloe responds.

Pikachu walks over to Aria, who drops Yamper back on the floor gently. Yamper growls at Ash before he sees Pikachu.

"Pika!"

"Yamp!"

"Did you sleep well?" Professor Cerise asks.

"Just like a log!" Ash replies.

"Is that even a saying?" Aria says, clearly the pessimist + realist of the three. Goh sighs with taresen lines on his head before turning his attention back to her dad.

(Just search up 垂れ線 or taresen if you don't know what it means-)

"And all of this food! This place is the best!" He exclaimed. "Ash has been chowing down since we woke up."

"Yeah I have. You got me. But you have, too." Ash replies.

Goh chuckles lightly. "I guess so."

The two laugh as Aria stands up with her Espeon.

"Yamper." Chloe calls out softly. "I'm leaving your food and water right here."

"See you later." Chloe slings on her backpack again.

"Right. You take care!" Professor Cerise says.

"Bye sis!" Aria waves as she bends down towards Yamper.

Goh turns towards Chloe on his seat. "You could sit and eat with us. You know that, right?"

"I've already eaten. Besides, I'll be late for school." Chloe turns around to look at them before running off.

Professor Cerise walks away as well. "See you later."

"I'll go with you!" Goh offers, standing up quickly and runs after Professor Cerise. Aria does as well, but running after Goh.

"Me too!" Ash calls, quickly chomping down on his hot dog along with Pikachu and Mr. Mime.

"Pikachu!"

💫 Aria's POV 💜

"I'm so sorry!!" Ren pants heavily. "My bus got caught in a huge traffic jam."

I jump, startled that he suddenly popped up behind me. "Jesus, Ren, you scared me to death!!"

Ren smiles sheepishly. "Sorry, Ari."

"I guess I haven't had the chance to formally introduce you all, have I?" Professor Cerise says.

"Hey there. I'm Ren." The yellow-haired knucklehead chuckles.

Ash and Goh nod.

"And I have one more assistant. Her name is—"

"Chrysa." The blue-haired beauty and genius (I LOVE CHRYSA-) turns her head. "It looks like the cause of that traffic jam is already in the news."

The screen lights up an image. Goh, Ash, and Pikachu's faces were identical. All extremely big smily faces.

"Hmm." Dad says as he walks up closer. The three of us do as well.

"Ivysaur?" I point out the Pokémon on the screen.

"Ah." Goh says as if he's letting out a happy sigh. "You mean there's been a mass outbreak of Ivysaur?"

More images of Ivysaur appear, but with its evolutions.

"Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Venusaur." Dad explains. "They're often first partners to Kanto Trainers, but they still hold a lot of mystery."

"Well, let's go check it out!" Ash exclaims.

"This'll be a great first job as Cerise Laboratory Research fellows." Goh points out.

"You're right!" Ash agrees. "Ready to rock, Pikachu?"

"Pikachu!"

"Well, I guess we'll have to go too." I cross my arms.

"Esp.." Espeon looks up at me.

"Oh, by the way, Ash, do you happen to have your own smartphone?" Dad asks.

"A smartphone?" Ash asks.

Dad reaches into his pocket and takes out a red phone. "Then here you go."

"Thank you so much!" Ash thanks.

"Goh, please take yours out, too."

"Right." Goh answers.

"Let me guess." I say as dad takes out two Pokéballs. "Rotom phones?"

"Correct!" Dad smiles as the Pokéballs release two Rotoms.

"Rotom! Wow!" Ash and Goh say in sync.

Sometimes I wonder if they're related in some way..

"Pika!"

"Aria, why don't you instruct them?" Dad asks me, lightly elbowing my arm.

"Fine." I sigh. "Take your smartphones and hold them up high."

"Okay!" The two follow my directions, and the Rotoms zap inside their phones.

"It went inside." Goh says.

"What's this?" Ash says as his phone grew a lighting bolt thing on the top with a Rotom face in the back.

"Awesome!" They say in unison again.

"As Aria said, it's called a Rotom Phone. It also serves as a Pokédex." Dad explains.

The two look up and smile.

"Awesome! Thanks so much!" Ash exclaims. The two look at each other and me. "No time to waste."

"All right, then! Let's go!" The two shout.

"Pikachu!"

"Woohoo...!" I raise my hands and act enthusiastic.

"Espeon...?"

Ivysaur's Mysterious Tower!

*insert music*

~ 3rd POV ~

"Now tell me..." Giovanni says, "just what is "Team Rocket"?"

"An organization of evil that stands at the forefront of the Pokémon world." Jessie explains.

"Explain "evil"."

"Our mission is to acquire any and all strong and rare Pokémon." James replies.

"And for what purpose?"

"To use the stolen Pokémon to create an unstoppable Pokémon force!" Meowth says.

"Wobbuffet!"

Giovanni laughs evilly. "To that end, I have the most devastating secret weapon ever! Now go, and cause the name of Team Rocket to resonate throughout the world!"

"We will not let you down, Giovanni!" The three of them say.

"Wobb, wobbuffet."

💫 Aria's POV 💜

"This is weird." Goh says. "I know it should be right around here somewhere."

"Which is exactly why I told you to listen to me since I'm the most experienced with the Rotom Phone GPS." I sigh. "Give it here..."

Goh was about to hand me his phone before a loud whistle interrupts.

"Please wait a bit longer." A voice calls.

"Huh? That way!" The three of us shout.

Another whistle blows.

"Officer Jenny!" Ash says.

"Is there a problem, Officer?" Goh asks Officer Jenny.

"Right before your eyes." Officer Jenny smiles shyly as a bunch of Ivysaur walk past.

"They're Ivysaur!" Ash exclaims.

Goh scans the Ivysaur.

"Ivysaur, the Seed Pokémon. A Grass and Poison type. The stronger the sunlight it absorbs, the stronger this Pokémon becomes and the larger its flower bud grows."

"So, where are all these Ivysaur off to?" Goh wonders.

"Oh, while you're here. I'm not sure if this is connected to the Ivysaur, but look." Officer Jenny shows us a picture of two people and a Meowth.

Ash gasps. "Team Rocket?"

"I read about them on the Net." Goh explains. "It said they run around stealing other people's Pokémon."

"Yeah. And the talking Meowth?" I recall from the article.

"The talking Meowth's gotta be a joke, right?" Goh asks.

"Yeah, I guess that would be my first thought as well." Ash makes the ( ̄▽ ̄;) face.

"Pikachu."

Don't tell me it's real..

"There have been sightings in the immediate area, so we're keeping an eye out. Please be careful out there." Officer Jenny informs us.

"Yes ma'am!" The four of us say.

"Pika?"

"Hmm?"

"Esp.." Espeon's eyes glow, sensing something.

"Is something wrong?" I ask her before hearing slamming noises.

"Pika!!"

"Espeon!"

"Pikachu!" Ash runs after him.

"Espeon? Where are you going?" I chase after the three.

We ended up in an alleyway. There was an Ivysaur banging on the high wall.

"What's going on?" Ash asks.

Ivysaur continues banging on the wall. "Ivy....saur!"

"It looks to me like it's determined to go forward, but it can't." Goh answers.

I nod. "But it won't be able to get up that way.."

"Let's go give it a hand!" Ash announces.

"No, stop it." Goh shouts quietly, grabbing Ash's arm.

"No? Why can't we?"

"Saur!"

"We're here to investigate the reason the Ivysaur have suddenly appeared, right?" Goh questions. "If you go butting in like that, we're never gonna find out why."

"But what's the harm in us helping it out a little bit?" Ash asks.

"Guys.." I sigh.

"You can't go around trying to fix anything and everything! You'll end up keeping a Pokémon from learning how to help itself!"

"What exactly do you mean by that?" Ash shouts back.

"GUYS!" I raise my voice.

"If someone's always saving it, it won't learn to live on its own!" Goh rephrases.

"That doesn't make sense!"

Actually it does, Ash.

Ash continues, "If something needs help, then I'm gonna help!"

Now Goh grabs onto Ash's wrist. Oh god, I gotta stop this...

"When a human tries to help a Pokémon in trouble because they feel sorry for it, then that's their emotions talking!"

"You call it what you like, Goh, but I'm helping it out, now!"

"GUYS STOP!!" I shout.

"Aw." Goh groans as Ash flings his arm out of Goh's hand, then Goh looks at me. I facepalm and sigh heavily.

Ash walks to the Ivysaur. "It's fine. See, I'll help you climb up, okay?"

"Pika.."

He extends his arms out. "Here goes.."

"Ivysaur! Ivysaur!" The Ivysaur headbutts into Ash's guts. (Wait that rhymes-)

"Whoa! What did you do that for?" Ash falls backwards. "WAH!"

"Well this is what you guys get when you argue and don't listen to me." I cross my arms.

"Pikachu?"

"Espeon.." Espeon shakes her head.

"Told you so." Goh points out.

"Just leave me alone, would you?" Ash snaps.

"Ivy...Ivysaur."

"Oh, that's how it is." Goh puts his hands on his hips. "And here I thought you were a friend when we rode Lugia. I guess I was way off the mark about that, wasn't I?"

"Look, I don't need you as a friend." Ash turns away.

"So you're just like everyone else, then, aren't you?" Goh whispers.

"Goh.." I look at him pitifully as I remember his friendless past, and put a hand on his shoulder.

"What did you say?" Ash gets up.

"You've done enough. I'll investigate this with Ari. Let's go." Goh grabs my hand and starts walking.

"Oh, you will, will you? Be my guest."

"Don't mind if I do! Hpmh!"

"Guys, just...please stop." I shake my head as Espeon leans against my leg.

"Pika...Pi?"

"Saur!" The Ivysaur extended two long vines, wrapping around the lamppost behind the wall. "Ivy...saur-saur!"

The Ivysaur flung itself above the wall.

"Oh! Hm."

"Oh, wow!"

"Right behind you! Ha!" The two said.

"Welp, that's our cue I guess." I say to Espeon. "Psychic, Esp!"

"Espeon..."

Espeon's eyes glow as she lifts me above the wall and I sit on the side.

The other two don't notice and climb up.

"Don't copy me!" Goh says.

"Right back at ya!"

Pikachu jumps on Ash's shoulder and gets up. Espeon does it on Goh's head.

"Pikachu!"

"Pfft-" I giggle as Goh groans.

"Huh?" Goh says as Ash climbs up.

After a while of Goh struggling, I decide to ask Espeon to Psychic him up.

"Thanks.." Goh says tiredly.

"Rotom, what's that thing?" Ash holds up his phone.

"A Pokémon gym presently under construction." The Rotom chimes.

"Huh?"

"Saur!" The Ivysaur gets across with its vine. We jump down towards it.

"Something smells really sweet!" Ash says.

"Pikachu! Pi!"

"Let's see." Goh says, looking ahead at the Ivysaur.

Floral scents fall out of Ivysaur's flower.

"I get it. It's possible Ivysaur's heading over there to evolve." Goh assumes.

"Evolve?" Ash questions.

"When their flower buds let out the sweet scent, it means they'll evolve and their flower's gonna grow." I explain.

Ash lets out a gasp.

"Ah!" The two of them groan, realizing they weren't supposed to be bonding, and turn away from each other.

"Pikachu.." Pikachu sighs. I sigh with him.

We're now following the Ivysaur.

"Pika-pika!"

"Huh?"

"They're gathering in huge numbers over there!" Ash exclaims, looking over at the large amount of Ivysaur evolutions. "Look at the Bulbasaur."

My eyes twinkle. "Eep! They're so cute and tiny!"

"Rotom, any info on this location?" Goh holds up his phone. I peer over his shoulder.

"Here's a photo taken at the start of construction." The phone shows a picture of Machop.

"Oh, Machop worked on it." Goh says. Ash walks closer to us.

"They look like they're dancing.." I point out.

"Prior to the construction, this was a sunny field of grass where wild Bulbasaur and Ivysaur, among others, loved to come and soak up the sun."

"Saur." The Ivysaur looks down in despair.

"Saur.." The Bulbasaur follow.

"The Ivysaur and Bulbasaur sure look sad." Ash points out.

"Yeah.." I agree. "They're probably here to soak up the sun, but can't because of the construction."

"Uh, you guys can tell that?" Goh looks at us confusingly.

"It's on their faces."

"I don't see anything." Goh says before realizing they weren't arguing again. "Uh!"

"Ah!"

They turn away from each other, crossing their arms and groaning. I facepalm.

"Not again..."

"Pika..."

The Ivysaur looks up. "Saur-saur!"

"Ivy!" It extended vines, and the rest of the crew follows, climbing up the metal poles.

"Maybe they're climbing up because there's more direct sunlight up top?" Goh guesses. "Hmm."

"Let's go, Pikachu!"

"Pika!"

"Huh?" Goh says, shocked.

"So, we'll understand if we go up?" Goh runs up and follows Ash's lead.

"Well, sometimes it just sucks to be you." I say as Espeon lifts herself and me up.

"Hey! That's cheating!" Goh frowns.

"Too bad." I smirk jokingly.

"Awesome!" Ash looks at the Ivysaur.

"Pika."

"Huh?"

The two look down at Goh struggling and Ash extends a hand. Goh looks up confused.

"Yay, they finally make up!" I smile.

"Grab my hand!"

Goh takes it.

"We've gotta get up there!" Ash looks up. Goh puts his hands together.

"Hop on."

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

"Wow, thanks!" Ash smiles.

"Alright lets wrap this up, I'm so bored up here." I call out from the level above them. Espeon puts us down and lifts up Goh and Ash. "Don't drain yourself too much, Espeon."

I take out a Pokéball designed to look like Gardevoir. "Gardevoir, come out and use Psychic!"

"Garde...voir..!"

We get to the top quickly with Espeon and Gardevoir lifting us.

"Thanks guys, now you can go rest." I take out Espeon and Gardevoir's Pokéballs. "Return."

"Hey, we made it!" Goh smiles. The two fist bump. "Aw, come on Ari, join in."

I huff and walk towards the two.

"Yay!" Ash grins as the three of us fist bump together.

"Pikachu!"

"Everybody's getting some sun." Ash says.

"Pika-pika!"

"As the Bulbasaur soak up sunlight, their bulbs will get bigger!" Goh explains.

"Bulbasaur!" All the Bulbasaur sigh of relief. "Saur."

"Wow, what a sweet smell." Ash closes his eyes and sniffs.

"So that's why they came up here in the first place." Goh thinks. "They were looking for more direct sunlight."

"I know! All you gotta do is act like an Ivysaur to feel what they feel!" Ash suggests.

"Uh..." Goh and I stare at him.

"All right." Ash lays down next to an Ivysaur.

"Pika!" Pikachu jumps onto Ash's back.

"You really are my bud." Ash looks up at him.

"Pikachu." Pikachu puts his hands up.

"It's just like I'm starting to turn into an Ivysaur." Ash closes his eyes. "Ah, feels good."

"Pika-pika."

Goh thinks for a second before joining them.

"It might be strange, but it does feel great." Goh smiles.

What in the world are they doing..

"Aria, come join us, it feels nice!" Ash gestures.

"Yeah, come on!" Goh looks back.

"Fine.." I lay down next to Goh. "All I feel is heat."

"That's because your wearing long sleeves." Goh points out.

"True."

"Awesome." The three say as Ivysaur's buds start letting off the sweet smell again.

"Pika."

"Osha.."

"That breeze feels great, too!" Ash says.

"Okay, I feel it now." I close my eyes and enjoy the soft wind.

"Mm, this part of Vermillion City is really famous for its amazing breezes." Goh explains.

"Ivysaur."

The breeze stops for a bit, and we open our eyes.

"Huh?" The four of us look at the Ivysaur.

"Pika?"

"Are they evolving?" I say as we stand up.

We watch as the Ivysaur glows blue. Suddenly, a large net interrupts and brings up the Ivysaur and Bulbasaur.

"Oh!"

"Huh?"

"What's that?" Goh asks.

"Prepare for trouble, a blast from the past."

"And make it double while you look aghast!"

"To protect the world from devastation."

"To unite all people within our nation."

"To denounce the evils of truth and love."

"To extend our reach to the stars above."

"Jessie!"

"And James!"

"Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light."

What the hell-

"Surrender now or prepare for a fight!"

"Meowth! Thaaaaaaaaaaaat's right!"

"Wobbuffet!"

"Team Rocket? Oh god.." I shake my head.

"Now this is a first!" Goh shouts.

"And it sure won't be the last." Meowth says. Wait-

Goh screams before taking pictures. "IT TALKED! IT TALKED! IT REALLY TALKED!"

"Yeah, yeah. Get it outta your system." Meowth sweatdrops.

"Let the Ivysaur and Bulbasaur go right now!" Ash demands.

"Ha! How can we resist the pomp and circumstance of a sun-seeking mystery mob?" "Jessie" says.

"I say if you can't beat them, steal them!" James shouts. "Farewell, dear twerp!"

"Did he say 'twerp'?" Goh asks.

"Alright, Espeon, come on out!" I shout, taking out her Pokéball.

"Esp."

"Pikachu, use Iron Tail!"

"You too, Espeon!"

"Chu...pika!"

"Espe....on!"

The two break the net.

"Ivysaur."

"You'll be safe with us now." Ash tells the Ivysaur.

"How dare you take back what was wrongfully ours?" Jessie says.

"Heh?" Meowth replies.

"Get us to ground level!" Jessie commands.

"Roger!" Meowth says.

The hot air balloon comes down.

"You don't just cut and run!" Jessie stamps her foot.

"Rr-rr!"

"Huh?" Team Rocket looks up. A Pelipper flies above and drops a Rocket thing while warbling.

"So, that's our secret weapon?" Meowth asks.

"It looks just like a gumball machine." Jessie says.

"Then to make it work, we need a coin." James states.

"We're fresh out of coins." Meowth points out.

"No, we're not." Jessie and James looks at Meowth's shiny forehead thing. They insert it into the "gumball machine".

"Hey, that's my charm!" Meowth cries.

"Our secret..." Jessie starts.

James continues, "rocket..."

"Prize master!" Jessie finishes the sentence. What is going on over there..

James seems to be turning something.

"Yipes!" Meowth says.

"So, if this is the boss' secret weapon, the Pokémon inside are ready to rumble!" Jessie says, holding up a Pokéball along with James.

This is taking so long, why are we just standing here?!

Meowth gets out of the machine with eyes sparkling.

"Out we go!"

A paper slips out of the Pokéballs.

"Hmm." They smirk at the paper.

"It's the Atrocious Pokémon, Gyarados." Jessie exclaims.

"And the Armor Pokémon, Tyranitar!" James shouts.

"That's the boss for you!" Jessie says.

"Leading us to spar along with some feisty Pokémon!" James continues.

"Let's start the show!" Meowth states.

"Gyarados, make me proud!" Jessie points at us.

"Tyranitar, Fire Fang, long and loud!" James commands.

The Gyarados and Tyranitar charge their attacks.

"Pikachu, dodge those!" Ash shouts.

"Espeon, reflect!" I command.

Pikachu dodges Gyarados while Espeon reflects the Fire Fang.

"Do something epic!" Jessie says, clearly not knowing any of its moves.

"Use Dark Pulse!" James demands.

"Electroweb, go!" Ash says.

"Espeon, Swift!" I say.

"Pika....pika-pika..chuey ka!" Pikachu shoots an Electro Web.

"Esp...Espeon!" Espeon fires stars.

Gyarados' Hydro Pump overtakes Electro Web while Dark Pulse crashes with Swift. "Pika!"

"Esp.."

"Use Quick Attack!" Ash sweatdrops.

"Quick Attack, too!" I call out.

Pikachu runs and headbutts Gyarados. Espeon does the same to Tyranitar.

"Awesome!" Ash smiles.

"That was great!" I grin.

"Sure was." Goh sweatdrops.

"One more time!" Jessie cries.

Gyarados roars and hits Pikachu with Aqua Tail (I think).

"Pi...pi..." Pikachu falls back.

"Pikachu!" Ash cries out.

"Use Stone Edge." James shouts.

"Espeon!" Espeon groans.

"Espeon!" I gasp.

"We'd better do something and do it quick!" Goh groans.

"I know!" Ash runs to Pikachu. "Pikachu, are you all right?"

"Pikach—ch..."

"Are you okay, Espeon?" I pick up Espeon.

"Let's end this with a double attack."

"Good choice!" James replies.

"Huh?"

Suddenly, green beams shoot at the Tyranitar and Gyarados and they fall backward.

"That was Solar Beam." Ash realizes as the smoke clears and Ivysaur protected us. "Hey, thanks, everybody!"

Pikachu nuzzles an Ivysaur.

"Pikachu!"

"Esp..?" Espeon tilts her head before joining. "Espeon.."

"Saur-Saur."

"Hey, Gyarados, are you all right?" Jessie asks.

"Tyranitar, can you fight the good fight?"

The two roar tiredly.

Jessie turns around. "I say first we zoom in on those annoying Ivysaur!"

"Then scoop up what's left!" James says.

"Hyper Beam, go!" The two shout.

Gyarados and Tyranitar growl and form yellowish-orangish balls of energy.

I watch Ash and follow him, walking in front of the Ivysaur.

"Not today." Ash blocks them.

"You're not hurting these Ivysaur." I narrow my eyes.

"Pika.." Electricity crackles on his cheeks.

"Esp.."

I hear Goh lightly gasping.

Ash nods at Pikachu, then me.

"Hmm."

"Pika."

The two opposing Pokémon roar.

"Pikachu, use Thunderbolt!"

"Espeon, Psybeam, let's go!"

"Pika....chu!!"

"Espeon!!"

"Let's go!" Ash shouts.

The combined attacks zoom through Hyper Beam and shoot Gyarados and Tyranitar away. Team Rocket blasts away.

"That Pikachu's still amazing." Jessie thinks. "And that Espeon."

"So, back to Plan A." James smirks.

"To make that Pikachu the catch of the day!" Meowth puts his paws together.

"Wobbuffet!"

"But first, for old times' sake..." Jessie starts.

"We're blasting off again!!"

"Wobbuffet!"

"Pika-pika!" Pikachu calls out.

We turn around and see the Ivysaur starting to evolve again.

*insert evolving music*

"They've all started evolving!" Goh's eyes shine while Ash laughs.

"Woah!" I say as the flower bud blooms.

"Venusaur!"

"It's Venusaur!" I smile.

Ash holds up his phone.

"Venusaur, the Seed Pokémon. A Grass and Poison Type. It's believed that a nutritious diet and lots of sunlight make Venusaur's flower bloom in more vibrant colors. The flower's scent can calm and heal the human heart."

We look back at the Venusaur as wind starts to blow.

"Venusaur!" The Venusaur's flowers scent flies around.

"Bulbasaur!"

"Ah!" Ash looks around in amazement as Goh takes pictures of it.

"It's so pretty." I look up at the sparks of pollen.

"So cool!" The two boys say, looking down on Vermillion City. We watch a Bulbasaur evolve.

"Bulba..." it glows before turning into an Ivysaur. "Ivy!"

"Venusaur! Vena!"

More Bulbasaur start evolving into Ivysaur.

"So, the Venusaur came here on purpose to let the wind spread the pollen from their flowers!" Goh realizes.

"You're right! Guess this is what you meant by them learning to live on their own." Ash guesses. "Pokémon are just the best!"

"I know, right?" I smile at the Ivysaur and Venusaur.

"Pikachu!"

"For sure. And you know what?" Goh looks at us. "All of you are, too. You're amazing!"

"Aww." I chuckle.

"Huh?" Ash turns to Goh.

"Nothing. Just forget it." Goh replies.

"Pikachu."

"Venusaurrr!"

"Hmm, a strange power hidden inside Venusaur's pollen." Dad re-summarizes. "You've done it again, you three!"

"When it comes to the work of an excellent team like the three of us, this is par for the course!" Goh points at himself with his thumb.

"Today was such a blast. We got to watch evolution up close and make friends with a bunch of a Ivysaur!" Ash explains.

"First with Lugia, and today, a group of Ivysaur. You guys are doing great!" Dad compliments.

"Thanks!" Ash says to dad.

Goh looks away embarrassed. "While your at it, m-maybe you'd consider...being friends with me, too?"

"Wait. But I though you and I were already friends." Ash looks at Goh, confused.

"Pika?"

"Oh, you did?" Goh turns red.

"Goh.." I chuckle.

"That's right, we are!" Goh laughs.

"Yamp, Yamp! Yr—rr!"

The two turn blue at the sound of Yamper and hug each other, screaming.

We watch as the electric dog walk up to the door. It opens and Chloe comes in.

"Hi, I'm home." Chloe kneels down and pets Yamper.

"Oh hey, Chlo." I smile.

"Welcome back. You're a little late today." Dad says.

"Oh yeah, I thought you were supposed to be back like 10 minutes ago?" I realize.

"Every flower in school bloomed all at the same time." Chloe sighs. "I'm in charge of taking care of them, so I'm exhausted."

Suddenly, Goh and Ash start laughing.

"What is with you guys? You're creepy." Chloe stares at them, walking up to us and turns right.

"But still, with great thanks to our three young and talented research fellows, along with a new member, we learned about the mysteries of Ivysaur. Thanks a lot!" Dad smiles.

"There's still a lot more to do! I can't wait!" Goh exclaims.

"Yeah! I'm really psyched to learn what our next adventure will be!" Ash grins.

"Pikachu!"

"I feel like having another battle right now." I say. "I don't know why I'm just craving battles."

During their Ivysaur investigation, Ash and Goh rediscovered their friendship along with Aria.

And with tomorrow beckoning them with more dreams, adventures, and new Pokémon mysteries, the journey continues, so let's go!

~ ~ ~

THIS IS OVER 4000 WORDS JEKWKDLWKLDKSK IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE—

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 41 12
| Pokémon Expanded Journeys: Season 1 | Lives are about to be changed as a grand new adventure is brought upon the lives of many! Months after becomi...
961K 16.6K 74
After his loss in Unova Ash returns home to regroup and plan which region he will go to next. However while planning his next region, tragedy strikes...
1.4K 9 16
*Sequel to Pokémon Myth & Pokémon Legends* +Prequel to Pokémon Project AZ+ A/N: There will be some characters coming back from the other book, but...
26 0 2
Katarina Hale, a new Pokemon Trainer and an aspiring Coordinator, joined her childhood best friend named Dawn as they begin their journey in their ho...