Back With A Vengeance

By Fire_And_Ice_1813

"I hereby condemn you to suffer the rest of eternity in hell." /\•/\•/\•/\ Victoria had always dreamed about... More

Authors Note Before You Read
Cast
Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Authors Note. Not an update
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
I'm so sorry!
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
21: The Resistance (Part 1)
22: The Resistance (Part 2)
Ho Ho Ho!
23: Phase one
24: The End (Part 1)
25: The End (Part 2)
Epilogue
Authors Note.
BWAV Creation
My Other Book(s)

Chapter Thirteen

407 13 5
By Fire_And_Ice_1813

Max's POV

It has been a day since we killed Victoria and everything is going great so far. I had mind blowing sex with Maria last night, although, my stupid wolf hasn't spoken to me at all and I have no problem with that at all. In fact, it has been very peaceful without him constantly bugging me and as long as I still have the ability to shift and have access to my other werewolf powers, I don't give a fuck what Marvin does.

I am currently walking through the woods and heading to my cabin. Maria and I stayed in my room in the Pack House performing many more activities until when the break of dawn. It was six in the evening and the sun is almost down making everywhere a bit dark. I'm pretty sure we disturbed all the other pack members but I don't care what they think.

I am their Alpha and they should never question or disobey me as their leader. I still fondly remember how I got the position.

≈ Three years ago ≈

Today is my 20th birthday. My parents have tried to get me to celebrate and interact with people but it didn't work, so they left me alone this year.

As an Alpha's only child, I was supposed to get the title on my 18th birthday but for some reason, my parents think that I'm not yet ready for the responsibility. Though, I will try my luck again today.

I head to my mother and father's office and open the door to see my mom sitting on the sofa reading a book and my dad sitting at his desk going through some paperwork.

"Oh! Happy Birthday son. What do you want to do today?" My mother asked once she noticed me in the room.

"Nothing mother, just leave me alone." I can see her eyes sadden at my harsh reply but I don't care.

"That is no way to speak to your mother Maximus, she just wants what's best for you." My father scolds me.

"I'm sorry Mom." I say pretending to be sorry. If my dad doesn't like my attitude he might not give me the title and by now I was practically craving the power.

My dad looks up at me, "Son, if this is about the title, I'm not giving you yet."

"What! Why?!" I yell at them.

"You aren't ready to handle that kind of responsibility. You are still much too immature. We will give you the title when you are twenty-five." My mother speaks up.

"How am I not ready? I am twenty years old now and I have been training for this my whole life. How do you expect me to wait for five god damned years!?"

"Don't you dare raise your voice at us boy. We are still your parents!" My dad slammed his palms on his desk and stood up so fast his chair fell.

"Just admit it. You two are too damn selfish and greedy that you don't want to pass the Alpha Title to me!" I was fuming now. Who do these two think they are?

"That's not it at all. We are trying to do what is in the best interest of the pack and you have been exhibiting very negative characteristics that shouldn't be in a leader!" My mum tries to reason with me but I'm not having it.

"Oh please don't give me that bull crap!!"

"This is exactly what we are talking about son! You can't lead with this sort of toxic mindset. You still need to learn how to control your anger, you aren't considerate of other people's feelings and you are too arrogant." My father says.

"Okay, fine. If that's how you want it then so be it. I will get that title, one way or another." I stomp out of the room and slam the door behind me. If they won't give me my birth right then I'll have to take it by force. With that thought in mind, I head to the kitchen.

The next day my parents are found dead in their room. Everyone is shocked except me, though I did pretend to be sad. After our argument yesterday, I headed to the kitchen and poisoned their food when the maid wasn't looking.

Their bodies were examined by the Pack doctor and he discovered that he died of food poisoning. I pretended to be shocked and blamed the maid since she was the only one allowed to go near the food and it was a good thing that no one saw me enter the kitchen.

She claimed to be innocent, I knew that of course, but I didn't want anyone to suspect me so I sentenced her to execution for murder of her Alpha and Luna. Her mate and children begged on her behalf but I didn't budge. After her execution, her mate committed suicide because the pathetic man didn't want to be without his mate. As for her sixteen year old son and fourteen year old twin daughters, I banished them from the pack and left them to become rogues.

≈ Present ≈

I am broken out of my train of thought when I hear a slight rustling in the bushes to my right. I turn my head I that direction and growl at whatever was there. I stand there for a few moments before a squirrel scurried out of the bushes.

Stupid animal.

I continued with my walk back until I see a flash of something reddish and brown in the corner of my eyes. Again I turn towards it but I see nothing again.

What the hell?

I turn back to the direction and jump when I see two figures in the distance. It is a little dark out so it's hard to make out the silhouettes. I faintly recognised one as a petit human figure and the other as an animal. I also saw that the two figures had blue eyes that were glowing in the near darkness. I take a step towards the figures but when I blink they vanished.

What the fuck! I'm very sure I saw something there.

I brushed I off and continued walking. My cabin is in my line of vision when I start to hear a female voice laughing. I stop dead I my tracks and looked around me again.

"Who's there? Show yourself!" I yell into the darkness. The laughs only seem to get louder and closer and I also hear a wolf barking.

"I'm warning you. Do you know who I am? I am Maximus Dela Vega, the Alpha of the Blue Moon Pack, the strongest in the world!" I yell out into the darkness.

"Oh, we are very aware who you are, Max." Two identical female voices say at the same time. The laughing turns into evil cackling and the wolf barks turns into howls while my heart rate picks up in fear. The voices sound familiar but I can't place faces to them. I pick up my pace towards my cabin that is still very far away.

"Where are you going Max." The slightly deeper voice taunts as the howling stops but then continues right after. Now I'm instantly regretting building my cabin so far away from the pack house.

I begin to run because these voices are not normal and are giving me a really bad feeling. I can feel a presence following me as I run. Soon enough I reach my cabin because of my werewolf speed and Alpha genes.

I burst through the door, slamming it shut. My back was against the wall, my breathing was erratic and my heart was beating a thousand times a second. That's when I realise that everywhere is quiet, too quiet. The howls and evil cackling had vanished. It was probably me just imagining it, I try to tell myself as I head upstairs and took a cold shower.

I head back to my room and slip on a pair of boxers and collapse head towards my bed. I suddenly get the feeling that I'm being watched and I look out the window only to find two pairs of green glowing eyes. When I blink they are gone again. I slowly get into bed thinking of one thing.

What the fuck just happened?

Victoria's POV (Suprise!)

"Look at him run like the coward he is. It's so fun to watch." Verna says chuckling as we see him look at us through his window.

"Yes , I agree with you. It's amusing to watch the man that tortured us run away from us with his tail in between his legs. I especially loved the fear that was radiating from him." I tell her.

"When do you think we will have the opportunity to execute our plan?" Verna asks curiously.

"I don't know. Hopefully the idiots will slip up and give us a chance to do it before our one month time is over." I reply and we both fall into silence. After a few moments I climb into her back and we vanished from the scene.

/\•/\•/\•/\•/\•/\•/\•/\•/\•/\•/\•/\•/\•/\•/\•/\

A/N: So the haunting has begun. I'm so excited about what's gonna go down in the next few chapters.

I'm especially excited for when Maria will ge-...

Oops, I'm not supposed tell y'all 🙊😅

I guess you'll have to continue reading to find out *wink**wink*.

So, what is your guess on what will happen next.

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE!
Bye 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 489 24
*Book Two Of The Federation Series* It is said that the moon goddess created supernatural beings that gain strength from the moon, creatures of the n...
305K 8.1K 25
They call them the Moon Gods but she call them a pain in her ass. Makyla wish she could just be alone. Moving to LA and knowing your mate she was wit...
216K 10K 38
"I know I'm a monster, but even I have my limits!" I shout at him. He shouldn't have done that. "Wait, please, I- , let me explain. I'm sorry-" "I sh...
19.1M 577K 58
**This is not the full version of the book. It was published and the full version is now on Amazon or Kindle.** Grace is not your typical werewolf. B...