𝗟𝗢𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗗𝗢𝗚𝗦 ' 𝗈𝗋�...

By -LOVVEPINK

╰┈─➤ ❝i know they're losing and i'll pay for my place.❞ ▎𝖺 𝗀𝖾𝗇𝖾𝗋𝖺𝗅 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝖿𝗈... More

beginning.
𓏲 ๋࣭ 𝗷𝘂𝗷𝘂𝘁𝘀𝘂 𝗸𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗻.
𓏲 ๋࣭ 𝘁𝗼𝗸𝘆𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘀.
𓏲 ๋࣭ 𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗿.
𓏲 ๋࣭ 𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗸𝘆𝘂𝘂.
𓏲 ๋࣭ 𝗴𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗮𝗰𝘁.
𓏲 ๋࣭ 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗹 𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗰.
𓏲 ๋࣭ 𝗱𝗰 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗰𝘀.
𓏲 ๋࣭ 𝗻𝗼𝗻 𝗳𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗺.

↳ 𝗻. 𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗼

27 1 3
By -LOVVEPINK

MAIN MENU . . .

LANGUAGE SELECTION . . .

THEATRICAL TRAILER . . .

SCENE SELECTION . . .

PLAY MOVIE . . .

NOW PLAYING NAOMI HINO !

┌───────────────────────┐

❝excuse me but i do not interact with people with use axe body spray, 6 feet!❞

└───────────────────────┘

fullname. naomi hino
nickname.
nao ; a common nickname, a name they prefer being used over naomi by anyone close to them.
mini mimi ; a nickname given to them by gojo, they didn't enjoy the nickname at first but eventually stopped caring. however, they don't allow anyone else to call them that name.
reaper; given to them by the higher-ups after multiple incidents involving death. it eventually started to spread and become what others know them as, but they despise it. being known as the bringer of death isn't something they really want to be known as.

age. 27 years old
species. human
date of birth. may 25th 1990
place of birth. kyoto, japan
zodiac. gemini

gender. non-binary
sex. female
pronouns. they / them
romantic orientation. panromantic
sexual orientation. pansexual

race. asian
ethnicity. japanese
languages spoken. japanese and english ( limited proficiency )

occupation. teacher at tokyo prefectural jujutsu highschool
place of residence. tokyo, japan

┌───────────────────────┐

❝i got my ass handed to me and still look hot so i feel like this is a win.❞

└───────────────────────┘

faceclaim. milan ( created by @boiled.breadsticks on instagram )

height. 5 " 5
weight. 134 lbs

natural hair color. dark brown
natural eye color. dark brown

physical description. naomi is a person of small stature, standing at 5 feet and 5 inches. usually, they'll be one of the shortest adults in the room which leads to a bit of insecurity. they build confidence instead with working out and eating healthy to maintain an athletic build. they are not a burly person, but they are muscular and enjoys to show that off.

they are often described as pretty because of their feminine face and they takes pride in that. they keep a intense day and night skincare routine to perserve that beauty. the only imperfection on their face is a small faded scar underneath that they cover with makeup. outside of their face though naomi has a variety of different scars from past fights. if there was one thing that naomi would do is come from a mission with a new scar somewhere on him.

their hair is naturally a dark shade of brown, but they keep it dyed a light shade of blonde and jet black mixed together. even thought it is bleached they keep their hair healthy with regular hair masks and products. if it weren't for their grandmother teaching them proper hair maintence it would have been a dry stack of hay on his head.

naomi keeps up with their nails, allowing them to grow out and regularly painting them. usually, they keep them black so they can fit with any outfit, but every once in a while they try a new color. usually, it's because nobara convinces them into letting her paint their nails.

piercings. naomi had the typical lobe piercings, but also has helix piercing that has chain jewelry which attaches to his lobes. on their opposite ear they have a industrial piercing and snug piercing. they have a right nose stud and a tongue piercing with a heart stud jewelery. lastly, they have a belly button piercing that they regularly change the jewelery for.

fashion. naomi's fashion is centered around their confidence and need to have the attention of others. they wear bold and revealing clothes that can draw people's eyes towards them. they tend to include many cropped pieces, cut-out form fitting tops, and designer low waisted pants. occasionally they'll create their own pieces inspired by designer brands to keep up without going broke. even when they are in a negative mood they try to keep it stylish, but also comfortable.

the attempt to keep their clothing the main focus, so their makeup is very minimalist and stuble. they enjoy a sharp black wing with brown eye shadows. occasionally they'll add a little shimmer and jewels to make the eyelook pop.

their uniform is designed to their taste, the top is sleeveless and cropped. its form fitting and usually they wear a binder underneath it. the pants are low-waisted and flared with some cream-colored boots to go along with them. on both sides of the pants are holsters that hold folding fans secure in place.

┌───────────────────────┐

❝i don't enjoy being a sorcerer if i'm going to be completely honest.❞

└───────────────────────┘

personality. naomi is a person who excludes confidence and needs to be around others to get through the day. it's rare to see them without anyone around them and is usually having one of their students by them.

naomi is a bit playful and lacks professionalism, they tend to speak what's on their mind at the moment without really thinking properly about it. while they do know how it affects how others view them negatively it's not a priority to them anyways. they're a little bossy, having the it's either my way or the highway attitude, but they are caring of the people they're close with. their lack of filter tends to cause issues, but in defense of the people they care about it reinforces their loyalty. they are a confrontational person, so if they don't take disrespect towards themself they certainly won't take it from others.

noami naturally enjoys the attention of others, they're a friendly person and optimistic  to people they vibe with. they are the type of person to make boring situations entertaining or just leave it entirely. if it isn't crazy they don't want it, even if it causes issues.

while they are unpredictable and can be described as a bit unhinged they are observant. as a sorcerer they need to be aware of what's going on around them and quick to act on it. it's just how they move, but at that fast pace mistakes are bound to happen.

likes. naomi enjoys to be out in social gatherings, feeding off the energy that others bring. others may not enjoy loud and crowded places, but they live off being the life of the party. in relaxing situations they still want something attention grabbing like going to the beach or eating a fancy resturant. they are fond of liqour, they don't care if its cheap or expensive they like to have a drink or two. they enjoy eating different types of spicy food and tries to try dishes from other countries. naomi likes cats, they have a kitten named dodo that is the only reason why they come back to their apartment. one of their favorite activities has to be karaoke, even though they are terrible at singing it's just fun. cheesy romcoms are their favorite movies to watch, it just makes them feel giddy inside and wish to have cringey moments like that.

dislikes. naomi despises the rain, it leaves their hair flat and hates the smell of rain. they aren't a fan of sweets, it gives them a toothache so they try to avoid it. anything that requires them to do math is an automatic no. they got by in their academics by pure luck because naomi really can't stand the complexity of math. they don't like cold weather because it tends to restrict their outdoor activities. they have a deathly fear of heights, like they will literally break down into tears. if there's anything they hate more than high places it's being alone, being alone with nothing but just their thoughts doesn't cut it. noami is a very messy person so its not a surpise that they also hate cleaning. you can find clothing and shoes without the other pair all around their apartment.

relationships.

aoi hino ; alive, father, distant relationship
hana ogawa ; deceased, mother
asami hino ; alive, grandmother, close relationship

utahime iori ; alive, coworker, close relationship + potential love interest
satoru gojo ; alive, coworker, close relationship + potential love interest
hina asano ; deceased, former peer, close friend
kento nanami ; deceased, coworker, friend + potential love interest
suguru geto ; deceased, former peer, friend
shoko ieiri ; alive, coworker, friend

yuuji itadori ; alive, student, friend
megumi fushiguro ; alive, student, friend
nobara kugisaki ; unknown, student, friend
maki zenin ; alive, student, friend
toge inumaki ; alive, student, friend
panda ; alive, student, friend
mai zenin ; deceased, student, acquaintance
kokichi muta ; deceased, student, acquaintance
kasumi miwa ; deceased, student, acquaintance
noritoshi kamo ; alive, student, acquaintance
aoi todo ; alive, student, acquaintance
momo nishimiya ; alive, student, acquaintance
isamu hirano ; deceased, student, friend
izumi kumagi ; deceased, student, friend

backstory. naomi grew up with their grandmother in kyoto while their father worked the majority of the time. their mother was killed by a cursed spirit after giving birth to them, so they never got to actually know them. nobody really knew what happened to their mother, so to naomi they have no idea what happened.

they had a fairly normal childhood, it wasn't the best due to low income but they were satisfied with all of it. the only thing they was off was the cursed spirits that they would see lingering around their school. the adults around them would just chalk it up to their imagination.

the only person who really took them seriously was their grandmother because their mother was a also a sorcerer. while she didn't know much due to her knowledge being purely from her mothers stories she did have journals to pass down to naomi.

naomi would spend day and night reading about sorcery spirits. they learned about the schools and how to use their great grandmothers old folding fans. they did not really know what they were doing after first, but after being enrolled in the kyoto campus they got better.

it was running smoothly, learning how to control her cursed energy and working with her fellow peers. it was good until the higher ups sent her and hina asano on a mission to take out a grade 1 cursed spirit. it was a test entering their 2nd year to see where they were at. naomi wasn't ready, they had just recently figured out how to master their own technique and hina was still far behind.

another death.

naomi went on to become a teacher in the kyoto campus, continuing their profession in sorcery. it was an exhausting job, but they enjoyed teaching the youth about how not to make the same mistakes they did. that's all they wanted to do, prevent another situation like hina asano.

like before everything was good and one day naomi decided to take two of their students out to deal with a cursed spirit. it was supposed to be a grade 1, izumi and isamu were getting cocky so naomi brought them over to humble them. they were supposed to call out the moment they got scared, but they didn't last a minute against a special grade.

2 more deaths.

there was nothing to bring over to their parents, just bits and pieces that would bring nothing but more grief. obviously it caused issues, the higher ups couldn't give up a sorcerer when they already lacked teachers, but they couldn't stay in kyoto.

a transfer to tokyo where they could keep both of their "problem children" under supervision. nothing could go wrong with two unpredictable and crazy teachers molding the next generation of sorcerers.

┌───────────────────────┐

❝fun fact i'm not allowed to take students on missions with high grades.❞

└───────────────────────┘

grade. special grade 1

innate techinque. thousand cuts technique

naomi's technique involves two folding fans that they channel their cursed energy into. they use it for mid-close range against opponents, but the farther they are the less effective. the tools leave numerous cuts on the opponents which handle lower grades easily. for higher grades the fans expand and requires naomi to get closer to the opponent. the cuts gets deeper and larger in numbers until the spirit gets exorcised.

wind of the spirits technique

this technique is more defensive than offensive, it keeps the opponents back with a current of cursed energy. it gives naomi time to recover from any close-range fighting and winds the opponent temporarily.

domain expansion. mountains of zephyr

it traps the target in high mountains with difficult terrain and piercing winds. tiny cuts are left on the targets from the wind, but the major attack comes from naomi. with the setting being an advantage for naomi it amplifies their technique and familiar area for them to navigate.

─────────────────────────

extra.

i. naomi has a male ginger cat named dodo, he was just a stray kitten that they found on their way home. he was following them and they just couldn't help but take him home with them.

ii. 99% of the time naomi has no money because they have terrible spending habits.

iii. naomi has asthma, so they keep a bedazzled inhaler on them that they lose almost every 2 seconds.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
549K 919 21
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
38.7K 1.3K 17
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...
16K 561 26
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..