"My Priceless Possession" (✅)

By Romantic_Fanatics

*COMPLETED* In which an orphan who had nothing in her life except her best friend gets everything when she me... More

Characters
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
Chapter 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 53

311 68 72
By Romantic_Fanatics

Bela's POV

Mahir grabbed my hand softly and walked me towards the main door with Yuvi and Vikrant behind. As I passed the main gate the watchman gave me a heartwarming smile to which I simle back with tearful eyes.

Ofcourse they knew me and they looked so happy and grateful to find me back.

The distance from the main gate to the main door looked like two miles to me but without my knowledge I reached the door.

Mahir pushed the huge double door open and a light breeze hit my face causing the few hair strands to fly disturbing my view.

As I looked infront of me.. the whole family was gathered talking to eachother and just by the sound of the door they turned towards us and their eyes got stuck on me.

I was feeling self conscious feeling all the gazes on me. Sumima , Siya mom , dad , Priya, Ansh bhai, Sania , Vish , Anu everyone were looking at me with their eyes holding back the tears.

I didn't realised when Mahir , Vikrant and Yuvi walked past me and stood at a corner...

" andar nahi aogi?" Asked sumima with tears in her eyes...

I felt a shiver run down my spine when I looked at the door frame.. I inhaled deeply as I stared at my feet which was just outside the house.. I felt the air thickening around me and every gaze fixed on me when I kept my right leg inside.. my heart thumped loudly and I left a breathe which I do realised I have been holding back.

I stood at the entrance staring the house with my own eyes welled up when I saw Siya mom standing infront of ke crying.

" Meri bacchi.. kaha thi tu itne din?" She cried pulling me in a hug... I wrapped my arms around her closing my eyes letting the tears fall down my cheeks.

" Tujhe pata bhi hai tere bina kaise jee rahe the hum.. hume toh laga tha humne kho dia tujhe.." she said sniffling while stroking the back of my head..

" I'm sorry.." I whispered when I felt another hand on my head .. when I looked up it was dad..

I was really taken aback when I saw him with tears.. like the great Mr. Mittal was in tears..

Why?

Because of me.. ?

Who's not even his biological daughter.

Sometimes the connection of heart is bigger than blood.

I backed off from mom and hugged dad who caressed my head kissing on the top .

" Ab dubara kabhi kahi dur may jana.." he said more sternly when I smiled nodding my head at him.

I backed off slightly and my eyes fell on Sumima who was looking at me angrily.

Uh oh!!

She's angry with me?

But why?

" Mujhe lagta tha tum mujhe sumima bas ase he nahi kehti.. sachme maa manti ho islia kehti ho.. par main galat thi.. tum toh mujhe kuch manti he nahi.." she said with hurt visible in her eyes.

" Nahi Sumima.. app ase kyu bol rahe ho?". I was quick to ask tying to get a hold of her hand which thankfully she didn't swatted away.

" Sirf Mahir se he rishta hai kya tumhara? Hum sab kuch nahi lagte tumhare? Uski sath sath hume bhi chorke chali gayi.. kyu kia beta aisa? Kyu chorke gayi hum sabko.. yeh parivar tumhara hai.. tumhe Mahir se dikkat thi toh humare sath humare pass rehti na.. hum sabko chorke chali gayi tum.. aone sath sath is ghar ki raunak aur khushiyan sab leke chali gayi.." Sumima said crying when I squeezed her hand crying silently.. my shoulders were shaking with my eyes closed and hands grabbing hers..

I was engulfed in a hug by her as she patted my back calming me down..

" Rona band kar bacche... Hum tujhe rulana nahi chahte.. but you need to understand that we love you and you mean alot to us.. agli bar agar asa kuch bhi hua toh tu ase kisiko bina bataye ghr chorke sabse dur nahi jayegi... Samjhi?" She said softly rubbing my back when I nodded still crying. She backed off and cupped my face wiping off my tears.

I looked at Mahir who was staring at us with that handsome smile of his which still affects me somewhere.

I teared up mu gaze from him and turned to my bestfriends and ofcourse the three people who are more than my family.

Ansh bhai was the first one to come to me and pulled my ears making me Yelp..

" Ouch..." I said rubbing my ears when he glared me and I heard everyone chuckling.

" Aise welcome kar rahe apni behen ka?" I asked pouting to which he rolled his eyes taking me in a hug.

" Next time you pull such stunt I guarantee you won't have those ears attached to your skin!" He threatened making everyone laugh.

I looked at Anu and Priya who came running towards me ina jet speed taking me in a hug.. I stumbled back slightly but managed to hold both of them as they hugged me for their dear life...

" We missed you.." they said in unison making me smile...

" I missed you more.." I said still hugging them when they backed off and looked at me glaring to which I raised my brows.

" Chal jhuthi.. missed you ki bacchi.. agar miss kia hota na sachme toh 8 mahino se hum sab se dur nahi rehti.. " they said to which I sighed...

" Exactly.. main toh bohot maraz hu tumse Bela.. how could you? Tujhe pata bhi hai humari life kaise kat rahi thi tere bina? You were our only family got damnit aur tu just because of that stupid incident mujhe aur Sania ko chorke chali gayi ? Seriously? " Vish said being completely hurt ..

She was standing some steps away from me.. I came out of Priya and Anu's hold and walked upto her taking her hands in mine.

As I said she was the most kiddish between the three of us... Here she was all frowning and pouting..

I smiled at the sight.. I have missed seeing her ...

Frowning and pouting.

" Sorry Vishi.. really sorry.. it's just that.. I .. maine wohi kia jo mujhe iss waqt thik laga... Main bas .. I don't know... I'm really sorry.." I said looking at the ground when Vish finally sighed and hugged me..

" It's ok baby.. but promise me agli bar tu asa kuch bhi nahi karegi aur karegi bhi toh mujhe batake karegi.." she demanded making me smile. I nodded and hugged her again..

My eyes finally fell on the last person who was left to be greeted.. to be met to be hugged and to be asked forgiveness from..

I backed off from the hug when Vish showed me a thumbs-up. I smiled nervously at her before making my way towards my first bestfriend.. my soul sister who right now was looking..

Umm.. blank?

Hurt... ?

Upset?

All the three of them?

As I stood infront of her she looked up at my face..

" How have you been?" She asked nonchalantly.

" How would I be without my family? Without you?" I asked looking at her face for any reaction to which she shook her head.

" I know.. you felt left alone.. you faked a smile everytime infront of everyone.. you cried day and nights.. and you kept punishing yourself.. hurting yourself.. I know you.." she said looking at me with a knowing look and tears in her eyes..

" That's the reason you are MY FOREVER?!" I reminded to which she gave a slight smile.

" Still you left me... Out of all people atleast tum mujhe batake jati.. tumhe pata bhi hai kitna royi hu main... Yeh sochke ki tumko kho dia hai ... Instead of being the one who always promised to be here beside me forever, you just left like that.. kaise kar liya tumne yeh Bela?" She asked with an accusing tone.

" I had my reasons Sania.. main nahi reh sakti thi waha jaha woh insan rehta hai jisse maine beintehaa pyaar kia aur jisne uss pyaar ke badle mujhe dhoka dia.." I screamed looking at her and the tears resurfaced pouring down my cheeks..

I felt everyone's eyes fixed on me.. an intense gaze which belonged to him.

Mahir..

He was staring at me.. I knew .. but I didn't spared him a glance .

" I know ok.. I know.. but in sab me humari kya galati thi? Meri kya galati thi? From childhood till now I have always depended on you na..? Toh kaise tum mujhe aise akele chorke chali gayi Bela? Tumhe apne aur Mahir ke problem ke agey kuch nahi dikha? Tumhari family nahi? Tumhare inlaws nahi? Tumhari bestfriend bhi nahi?" She asked holding my shoulder looking deep in my eyes..

And that's when realization drawned upon me.

She's right.. so freaking right..

I became so selfish that infront of my problem with Mahir I didn't cared about anything else.. about the other relations I have... About the people I owe to look after...

How could I ?

I was feeling so guilty for doing this to them.. to her..

I felt angry on myself for leaving all of them..

When I looked at everyone they were already staring at me with a sad smile..
They too wanted to tell me the same thing but they didn't knowing it might affect me..

But Sania was there with me from my childhood.. she knew how to make me happy as well as to make me realise my mistakes even if the realisation would be hell of a feeling for me..

She just knew how to handle me..

I had given her the rights after all.. and I don't feel even 1% anger on her for making me feel like shit right now..

" I'm sorry.. I was so blinded with I , me and myself's problems that I forgot I have a family, a bestfriend to care about.. I... I am really sorry.. please mujhe maaf kar do." I said joining my hands looking at the ground breaking into tears..

" Bhabhi.. please.. app ro kyu rahe ho...?" Yuvi said hugging me from side while I just stood there crying silently..

" Sshh.. please bhabhi.. jo hua usme na appki galati hai na kisi aur ki... Halat galat the.. hum nahi.. app aone aooko doshna band karo.. kahi raaz hai jo appko nahi pata.. jab app janogi na tab app khud bologi ko galati humari hai he nahi... And trust me tab main app , Mahir bhai ... Hum sab milke asli doshi se sorry bulwayenge.." he said smiling at me when I looked at him confused..

" Don't put pressure on your oea sized brain Jaan.. it have been a long day for you.. you need to get some rest now.." says Mahir approaching me when I glared at him..

" Don't call me that!" I warned when he looked at me amused..

" What Jaan? What are you talking about?" He asked ever so innocently earning a chuckle from each of the member standing here while I just rolled my eyes..

" Now come I'll let you to our room!" He says taking my hand when I stopped him ..

" Excuse me? Our room?" I asked confused as well as slightly pissed.

" Of course Jaan.. ab pati jaha rahega patni bhi toh wohi rahegi na?" He asked to which I rolled my eyes when everyone gasped in the room other than me , him, Vikrant and Yuvi.

" You guys are already married?" They yelled in unison when I closed my ears.

Damn they were loud!

When I looked at everyone they were shocked would be an understatement.

I looked at the three boys who were smirking making me roll my eyes..

We are in for another drama..

Phew..

To be continued..

Hope you all liked the part..
I personally loved this chapter ❤️
I hope the reunion was worth enjoying to you too!
Don't forget to vote comment and..
See you all soon ❤️
Love Love ❤️
Total_words: 2000

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.4K 2.4K 16
Story of fire and water... Mahir is fire and bela is water... How these two striking personality falls for each other.. How they fall madly in love w...
23.4K 2.4K 26
It's the story of Bela who is a modern free willed girl stuck in an arrange marriage proposal from a rural landlord royal family. The supposed groom...
206K 14.5K 43
How love will happen between bela and mahir after marriage. Mahir loves someone else and he want to be with her in any circumstances. Bela is an ambi...
29.1K 2.7K 22
Bela is living happily with her husband Mahir. She used to be a girl who doesn't care about limits and society. Doing unnecessary drama was her life...