RED | Bellamy Blake

By 127yourmom

BOOK THREE OF THE BELLAMY BLAKE COLOUR SERIES "i don't need to know what you're thinking all the time, but i... More

flown away
hair pain
Snow Singer
New Beginnings With a Narwal
PSA: Say Yes to PDA
Spot the Difference
Time Flies By
wash by bon iver <3
Deal or No Deal?
Play Dead
Wink Wink, Nudge Nudge
Grape Vine or Phone Line
Somebody That I Used to Know
Attention On Me
Commander of Bloodshed
Ideals Are Not Set In Stone
Alive
Cloud by Elias
Natblida

dun dun duhh

1.6K 17 3
By 127yourmom

lily collins as hailey arrette kane
"i'm sorry that i've been such a let down, but there's nothing that i can do to change the past, to change the dead."

bob morely as bellamy blake
"you chose her over me? am i really that unimportant to you?"

florence pugh as orla
"i always thought that you two would stay together, so colour me surprised that you chose the forest over the metal box your people call home."

charlie rowe as miloch
"you left us hailey, and now you're choosing someone who has only betrayed just for the chance of revenge."

eliza taylor as clarke griffin
"please listen to me hailey. you cannot do this by yourself and i know that you're not going to stop. so please, the least you can do is let me do this with you."

marie avgeropoulos as octavia blake
"my brother will say he's sorry but you cannot forgive him. promise you won't."

lindsey morgan as raven reyes
"hey love, you leaving crippled me enough. let's not mention my knee kay?"

richard harmon as john murphy
"note to self: don't leave because while i'm gone you kill people."

henry cusick as marcus kane
"you left and i found myself missing you."

alycia debman-carey as lexa
"i know i did wrong and i know you'll never forgive me, but please give me a chance."

ricky whittle as lincoln
"you are a marvel to all of my people. your people."

a/n
the aesthetics have been made !!
just a little sneak peak for the future writings :)
love,
abigail

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 1.8K 41
BOOK 1 OF ?? "Get down. Get down!" Finn said to all of us while we all hide behind a huge rock. We kept hearing noises around the forest like people...
16.9K 316 28
Another new story. ~~~~ "Blake, your not a cadet anymore. Why you here?" I asked. "How's it going woods?" Bellamy smiled. "Dodging questions I see"...
21.4K 424 20
you were sent down to earth as part of the 100, with no explanation but to find mount weather, a place of sanctuary. with only a measly class of eart...