The alternative bride

By Msbhatia7755

โ€ข|Featured by WattpadChickLitIN|โ€ข SAMPLE ONLY (PUBLISHED ON AMAZON) What if the bride-to-be comes home marrie... More

INTRODUCING THE JOURNEY
CHARACTERS OF THE TALE
CHAPTER 1- A halt to the wedding
CHAPTER 2- Marriage
CHAPTER 3- The Silent Lioness
Chapter 4- From his point of view
chapter 5- Seeking Answers
CHAPTER 6- She is the BOSS
CHAPTER 7- Where is Riya?
CHAPTER 8- My Workaholic Wife
CHAPTER 9- Professionalism is her Second name
CHAPTER 10- A ride full of questions
CHAPTER 11- She fights back??
CHARACTER AESTHETICS & FROM HER POINT OF VIEW
CHAPTER 12- The blooming friendship
CHAPTER 13 - Kunal Jaisingh
CHAPTER 14- Party#1 : Jealous Siddarth
THIS BOOK IS NOW PUBLISHED ON AMAZON!
๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ฎ

OUR VERSION OF LOVE

20.1K 350 19
By Msbhatia7755

HELLO PEOPLE!

Your author is up with a new story called 'Our Version of Love' which depicts the beauty of the bond of love between MEERA and KABIR.  The strings of fate pull them closer and push them apart. Let's see if they can hold their relationship stronger after facing the strokes of time or if they tear apart due to its force.  Join me in this journey full of mind-blowing emotions that promise to catch your heart and capture your mind.

[ YOU WILL FOREVER BE MY ALWAYS ]

So here is the prologue:

*************

Today they reached home together as usual and she spoke for the first time after three weeks to him "Wait"

He stopped in his tracks to his room and turned while his heart danced happily as he heard her voice at home. He did not show any expression and asked "what?"

She rushed past him to her room and came back with some papers in her hand and gave them to him

As he read the word 'DIVORCE', his heart stopped beating for a second and he angrily balled his fist and asked.

"What the freaking hell is this?"

"Mr. Raichand, happy independence day. You were eating my head since day one to get these papers signed and today I have finally granted your wish. You hated to see my face and I have decided to show it never again" she said and instead of being happy he felt sad and angry.

Only he knew how he had survived that one month without her. Rage filled his insides and he asked in a dangerously low voice "Why now?"

She smiled but it did not reach her eyes, "For the last time I am saying Mr. Raichand and after today I won't say this again- 'You are my world' and I am freeing you to go and marry the one you love. To get this burden past your shoulder. I just wanted to say SORRY for disrupting your peace for these six months"

He felt his heart break as he heard those words. Why? Just why? He just wanted to hear this sorry from her every day but she proudly said loving him wasn't a mistake, marrying him wasn't a mistake, and caring for him wasn't a mistake. Even after being his employee, he couldn't make her say that word even for once. She never gave anyone this satisfaction and today he got it but he hated it now. He threw the papers away and pulled her closer and asked, looking straight into her eyes

"Did I just hear the strong girl give up?"

"Yes, you win and I lose. You were right. I am not the right one for you" she said plainly. Her voice undeterred. How come just a month of separation changed her so much?

"Was marrying me a mistake?" he asked in a low voice.

"For me, no but for you yes" she answered, making him go insane. She called herself a mistake instead of him. She gave up. She gave up when he was falling hard for her.

She got out of his grip and forwarded her hand for a shake and said "Lead a very happy life ahead. Mr. Raichand"

His insides curled and the word 'Mr. Raichand' instead of Chaand (Translation - Moon), her nickname for him, skinned him alive. He took her hand in his and engulfed her in a hug promising himself to Never let her go. He had already committed many sins but now he will change for her and become her Chaand in real life. He will earn her love back. He won't let her go. Not even at the cost of his life. She was taken aback but her next words shook him to the core

"Take a long cold shower to remove the disgusting feeling you will get after touching me"

Disgusting!!!! Wtf!!! He felt surreal. He felt peace and he felt home and she had taken it all wrong. He felt disgusted even with the thought of removing the feeling of her touch. He moved back and asked

"What did you take this hug for?"

"A goodbye hug maybe" she answered.

'No way in hell she was going anywhere. Goodbye, my foot' his mind and heart yelled together.

"It was a goodnight hug Mrs. Raichand" he stated.

He never called her Mrs. Raichand as he cleared her pretty early that he would never accept her.

She chuckled humourlessly and said "Then I will take it as a good memory from here and you shouldn't call any random person Mrs. Raichand. The day you find the right one, call her this name. Even if it was a mistake try not to repeat it"

She tried to move past him when he held her wrist pulling her back and making her back touch his front.

He whispered in her ear "Noted. Princess noted. No one except you would be called this name. You are not going anywhere and no divorce is going to take place. Your mere absence for a month made me realize that you have become my heartbeat. Now there would be only you and me. Princess, why are you giving up when you are the only one who can read when I say the truth. I know you can feel my feelings"

She smiled and said "I guess too many emotions have made me numb. This is the perfect time to throw me out Mr. Raichand. I promise to never disturb you again. Remember you told me that you had so many better options unlike a plane Jane, an emotional wreck, and what was that....worthless girl like me. I am sorry I realized a bit late that you were right. Leave me right here, never look back and I promise I would never return to bother you"

"STOP IT, DON'T YOU DARE SAY A WORD MORE"

He pulled her impossibly closer and said "You are not going to leave me. Not now, not ever. Once more you call yourself names I will shut that pretty mouth of yours in my own way. Understand this princess that you are no more an option, you are my only choice, need, and want now. Till where throwing you out is concerned that is not possible because you own my heart now. You can kick me out but I can't"

"Princess, don't talk about ending our relationship again. I can't live without you" he said softly.

"Trust me, you will be better off without me" she muttered.

********

So how was the prologue?

You can check out the story in my profile and read the first 2 chapters that have already been posted.

Shower them with comments to show the 'Josh' and get me the vibe. I am eagerly waiting to get your reviews as the concept is completely different in that one.

I guess I should get to know how much my readers love me through the votes and comments in that story. I hope you like that one *fingers crossed*

Keep patience with this story as it progresses slowly it will clear all your doubts and solve all the mysteries. I hope this story receives as much love as 'THE ALTERNATIVE BRIDE' as I am starting this one with new hopes. From now on the updates will be more frequent as I have completed the tale of Riya and Siddarth. The cover of the take is posted in the media box above so tell me how is it? 

Do read the book to get to know if it says 'As expected from Priya'

Thanks for always being my support system and supporting my first story. I really hope that my second story also gets a place in your heart. 

Till now very few 'The alternative bride' viewers have seen it so I want you all to at least give it a try and share your opinion. I am asking this with so many hopes.

Do vote, comment and follow as it motivates me to no extent. 

HERE IS THE LINK 

https://www.wattpad.com/story/305080875?utm_source=android&utm_medium=email&utm_content=share_reading&wp_page=reading&wp_uname=anwita4444&wp_originator=RtLd1QfQ9dfTrOKu9FVuMW3r5F6pt3v8NXZPt8WOdWbesueBats2jYLY8B%2BWkUN92Rv0grU0I1RPjyCLt7DKBFwkAb3%2BZK308%2Fen0ZaXVeV%2BxejIGhtsudLfb0xDAYe0

LOVE!

Priya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 61.3K 75
They Met At A Wedding And Once The Wedding Ended, They Parted Ways To Never Meet Again, Unknown To What The Future Holds For Them Can This Pure Hatre...
29.8K 1.6K 36
" Kabir .. Kabir u can not leave me on mandap like this.." " I am sorry Dhriti .. But I can not go against my father .. I am sorry .. " She was cryin...
1.8M 96.4K 38
~Glimpse~~ "Who are You?" That was the Question I asked her The Second All people Left the Hall. "I.. Amis.. I" Her heart was Beating fast as Her br...
80.4K 3.6K 31
"All I wanted was your respect, Prem." "All I wanted was your love, Abhi." "All I wanted was your care, Rahul." "But I got not even a bit of it." The...