Moon's Story Ideas (Adoptable)

By MoonFairy425

Just some stories that I'll add on to whenever I get a new idea for a chapter. Also if you take a liking to... More

Monster Tamers (Izuku x OC)
Quirk Ideas for Characters w/ Info Part 1
WHERE THE HELL ARE WE DEKU!? (Marvel x MHA) Part 1
PokΓ©tales (PokΓ©mon x Undertales)

Ghosts [A BakuDeku Story]

11 0 0
By MoonFairy425

Okay everyone this chapter will be a short story. To start off let me explain who has and why they have the ability to see spirits or ghost.

Okay the ability to see ghost is only able to happen to those who are born with ghost base, ghost like, or ghost related quirks. Also seeing ghost is not a quirk.

So people like Mirio Togata, Reiko Yanagi, Toru Hagakure, Ochako Uraraka, and my oc Amber Faye, can see ghosts. But the only one who pays attention to them is Mirio, Reiko, and Amber.

Amber's quirk is called Phantom Quirks. Basically she has the abilities to use the quirks of the dead.

Anyways before we get started I haven't read much of the manga pass the 1-A vs. Deku. But from what I've heard and seen. So I don't know if it's true. (And I really hope it isn't.)

This is a Warning this may be a Manga Spoiler. You have been Warned.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Now let's get to the story.

___________________________

Deku's POV

It's been two months since UA has started back. But I wasn't exactly sure why I was back here late. Kacchan died in the final battle I had with Shigaraki. After I defeated Shigaraki. I was badly injured and fell unconscious.

When I came to I woke you to find everyone from my class was crying. Shoto and Amber noticed I was awake.

~Flashback~

"Guys why are you crying?" I asked, everyone frozed and looked at me.

"I'll tell him. You guys should go home." Amber said, everyone nodded and started leaving.

"Tell me what?" I asked as everyone was leaving they didn't look at me.

"Tell me what?!" I asked again, Amber looked back at me when everyone was gone.

"Amber, what..." I didn't even finish when she burst out in tears and yelled out in despair.

"Katsuki's dead Izu!"

My heart stopped when I heard this. I wasn't able to understand. I couldn't believe what she said.

"What?" I asked, not sure if I had heard her right.

"Katsuki's dead, Izuku. He's gone... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..." Amber said, but I couldn't believe that he was gone.

"No... nonononono... We promise to be heroes together! He can't be..." I started crying.

I clutched my chest as I felt like my heart was breaking. That's when I heard his voice again.

"I'm sorry, Izuku. Looks like you'll be a hero without me." I heard Kacchan's voice say.

I then released a a scream full of despair, sadness, anger, and agony.

"AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

~End Of Flashback~

I've still haven't gotten over his death and I couldn't accept it. Cuz I never got the chance to tell him how I truly felt about him.

"Hey Izu!"

I looked back at who had called me. To see Amber running towards me.

Amber's POV

I ran towards Izuku when I got close enough. I felt another presence when I couldn't see it. I decided to use my quirk's ability.

I blinked and suddenly I see Katsuki appeared to be riding on Izuku's back like. Izuku was giving him a piggyback ride.

Katsuki was holding on to Izuku like he didn't want to be left behind.

<Katsuki?> I said in ghost he jumped and looked up and saw that I was staring directly at me.

<Wait you can see me and speak to me!?> I nod my head he looked at me.

<Are you going to send me away? I don't want to leave, Izuku.> Katsuki said, I looked at him.

<Why don't you want to leave?> I asked, he looked at me and started to cry.

<I've realized my feelings for him and I can't believe that it took me dieing to realize it.> Katsuki said, I looked at him.

<I understand Katsuki. I'll try to help you as much as I can. Wait...> Suddenly I came to a realization.

<Amber what is it?> Katsuki asked, I looked at him and smiled.

<Eri's quirk is Rewind right?> I asked, he nodded.

<Yes, but she doesn't have any control over it.> he said, I closed my eyes and activated my quirk Phantom Quirks. To read the future ahead.

Katsuki's POV

I looked at Amber who had closed her eyes. She then smiled and opened them.

<We have a chance.> She said, before returning to talk with Deku like nothing happened.

'Did she find something to help me?' I thought to myself.

☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆

NAME: Amber Faye

D.O.B: January 23rd, XXXX

AGE: 17

BLOOD TYPE: O

QUIRK: Phantom Quirks

QUIRK SUMMARY: Allows Amber to use the quirks of people who she has seen and meet at least once, but only after they have die will she be able to use the quirk. The quirks are upgraded when Amber uses one of their quirks. Drawbacks are that Amber must know who the original user is for her to use their quirks after they die.

Quirks Amber has;

Float > Flight
Black Whip > Vemon Whip
Danger Sense > Sixth Sense
Smoke Screen > Smoke Control
Inherent > Power Share
Stockpiling > Stockpiling Released
Fa Jin > Kinetic Energy Released
Cloud Summoning > Cloud Control
Water Hose > Absolute Water Control
Hyper Regeneration
Shock Absorbent > Shock Control
Enhanced Strength
Enhanced Speed
Blood Cruling > Blood Freeze
Metal Manipulate
Muscle Manipulate
All For One > One In All
Foresight > Future Crossroads
Overhaul > Overhaul Controlled
Confession
Energy Stealing
Chronostasis > Time Manipulate
Crystal Body > Priceless Crystal Body
Bottomless Stomach > Manifest
Impact Recoil > Impact Control
Sleeping Gas > Knock Out
Wood Control > Natural Order
Shield > Prefect Barrier
Weapon Summoning
Shadow Travel
Teleportation
Stealth > Invisibility
Decay > Decay Control
Cloning > Perfect Cloning
Compression
Cremation > Blu. Pyrokinesis
Blod Transformat > Love Transformat
Foldabody > Any Foldabody
New Order > Reality's Rule

And

Explosions > Explosion Casting

☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

352K 12.6K 56
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
491K 7.5K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
393K 23.8K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
184K 6.6K 94
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...