Asahi Azumane Love Story ( Ha...

By PriyanshiChhetri

[ on hiatus ] Sorry guys i am very busy these days as my finals are approaching so i will start updating from... More

Introduction
Part - 1 Helping
Part - 2 Meeting new people
Part - 3 PRODIGY OF THE COURT
BONUS CHAPTER......!!!!
PART-5 NEW ASSISTANT COACH
Srry guyss

PART - 4 Request

6 3 1
By PriyanshiChhetri

Actually i am really sorry for the late update i am really busy because my half yearly exams are near and i have to study ಥ‿ಥ

Third person POV

" Whaat "
said the vice principal.
Then y/n said " Ah sorry vice principal if i sound rude to you but can I talk alone with uncle karasuno "  then he said " ok " he walked out of the room still in shock . Then principal said " Y/n that was a bit rude " y/n said " but i said sorry " principal said " i am talking about barging in office without knocking " she said blushing in embarrassment " i am sorry " then principal said " By the way y/n what are you doing here don't tell me you are again doing your useless adventure " she said pouting " hey it's not useless and i just wanted to visit you and Ukai oji-san " he said " y/n i am calling your father" she said " he is out of the country" principal said sighing heavily " that's why you are here and why are you wearing our volleyball team dress " she said " cause it's comfy and it's owner do not have any problem" he sighed again and said " then i am calling Vlad " she said " no you can't " he said " and why can't I " Y/n go in serious mode and said " i think someone's behind me and he knows where i am and probably waiting for me to take any action " he said " that's why you should go home " she said " they will reach me before i return home " he said " then what should we do " she said "  if anyone other than Vlad came here asking about me don't tell them about me " he said " and where will you stay y/n " she said " at Uki-nii's store because they know very well that i will go to ukai oji-san " he said " ok but be careful " she looked at me  " Oh i forget why i came here U n c l e  K a r a s u n o can I join your volleyball boys team" she requested but Principal said bluntly" NO " she said making the cutest face " pleeaasseeeeee" he said "
fine but why boys team " she said " cause Uki-nii and all my new friends are there " he said a bit shocked " oh so you have made friends but you will join as an assistant coach" she said " fine by me as long i am with them " he said " do you know where is Ukai's store?" she said rubbing her neck " no " then principal sighed again and said " do you know anyone who knows where it is ?" she said " i think Teddy-san knows where it is " he said " and who is Teddy-san" she said " he is the one who gave me these clothes" he said " you still can't remember names ,wait a minute turn around....it's number 3 i think it's Asahi Azumane " she said " ding ding you're right " he called someone from his phone and said " hello excuse me ma'am can you send Asahi Azumane in my office " and he cut the call .

~ Time skip brought you by Asahi being nervous ~

We waited for few minutes and there was a knock at the door . Principal said " come in " and there was a very terrified Asahi standing on the door he bowed and said " I-i am r-really sorry f-for letting y/n sl-leep at the club room " the principal said " oh i didn't call you for that WHHAAT Y/N SLEPT ALONE IN THE CLUB ROOM " he looked at me terrified. I said with a sleepish smile " it's ok beside Asahi was with me " he sighed and said " oh you were with Asahi WHAT YOU SLEPT WITH ASAHI " i said " it's not like that we just hugged each other" he sighed again and said " Y/n you are really making trouble for m–" "THUD" there was a loud sound and we saw Asahi fainted .

~Time skip brought you by Me worrying about Asahi~

Asahi POV

I woke and y/n was looking at me with a very worried face and she was very close heat rose up to my cheeks and i said " Y/n w-what happened? " She said turning to principal " Uncle karasuno he is up" principal looked at me and i got scared he said " oh Asahi i know it's not your fault it's probably y/n who forced you to do it and also thank you for helping her last night" i got up and said " W-welcome " he said " oh and i have called you here to ask you a favour" o said confused" favour?" He said " yes can you take y/n at Sakanoshita store " i said " now " he said " yes are you excused for your first period " i said " yes sir i will put my life on line to make sure that y/n reach there safely " he said " thank you but you don't have to do it though" my face was red with embarrassment and i said " yes sir let's go y/n " and y/n followed me just when I was about to go out principal called me and said " please take care of her it is first time she is having friends of her age" i was a little shocked and said " what do you mean sir " he replied" it's that she was homeschooled her whole life she only goes out of her house when she is on her adventures so she is basically surrounded by her servants and coaches" i was shocked listening this and i decided that i will protect y/n no matter what and i said with full of determination" Hai sir "
" Teddy-san are you comming or not " came a voice i said " coming " and once again bowed to principal and he also bowed to me and said "Thank you" and i left the office .

Your POV

I was walking with Asahi in the corridor and i remembered something and said " Ah Teddy-san you brought some clothes for me in the morning right" he replied" yes Y/n " i said " can I take them to the store please your clothes are really comfy and Uki-nii will probably bring his clothes tomorrow" he chuckled a bit and said " sure y/n after all i brought them for you" i gave him a very big smile and said " thank you " he said " no problem y/n can you wait at the main door while i am bringing clothes from the club room" i said " sure " and i took off for the main door.

~Time skip brought you by me waiting at the main door ~

" Ah Asahi i am here " soon Asahi came and we started moving to our destination. There was a comfortable silence between us ( only for me not Asahi ) . Soon Asahi broke the silence and speak " Sooo Y/n why was principal was terrified after knowing that you slept alone at club room " i replied " It's actually I cannot sleep alone without my teddy bear and i am afraid of darkness due to some incident i experienced kinda childish ha" i smiled akwardly he immediately replied" it's not childish y/n everyone have their fears like i always freak out when i see my opponents " i giggled a bit and said " no way you look so strong and tough " he also started laughing and said " i only look like that from outside do you know what my friends call me " i said " what " he replied" glass heart " i said " it sounds like a princess " and we both started laughing . We were enjoying each other company but as the saying goes that everything has a end our destination was in front of us i wanted to spend some more time with him but he have to go to school we said our goodbyes to each other and i went inside the store .  

Asahi POV

The walk ended so soon i  wanted to spend some more time with y/n . She is the first girl who is not afraid of me and she have even gave me cute nickname i remembered her calling my name and my face went tomato red . What's happening to me i don't know but one thing is sure i want to protect y/n . But i don't understand one thing why is principal caring about her this much. Just who is she.

Ukai Keishin POV

The door of the store opened and i was expecting a customer but there was no one but one and only troublemaker y/n . I sighed and asked " how do you know my store is here " she said " Teddy-san showed me " i said " and his school " she said " Ah uncle karasuno gave him permission to leave his first period"  i sighed again and said " i think you might go to principal's house " she replied " i am not leaving you this easily Uki-nii " i told her " ok so you sit there quietly while i am doing my work and have you eaten something " she replied" no i haven't eaten since yesterday or day before yesterday actually i don't remember " i said " oh so you have not eaten since yesterday WHHAAT YOU HAVE NOT EATEN SINCE YESTERDAY HOW ARE EVEN ABLE TO WALK" she replied" Ah probably habit " i got frustrated at the thought that how can they do something like this to a child i said in a soft voice " okay but you should eat y/n here take some meatbuns " her eyes sparkled at the mention of meatbuns and she sat at the corner and started to eat her buns who will thought that this girl is the Princess of Japan. After finishing her bun she went to bathroom to change her clothes that she borrowed from Asahi and came to me and said " so when i will start working " i said " today you will only observe me " she replied " Hai hai sir " whole day she observed me carefully and now it was night time we ate our dinner and i called mom that i will be staying at store tonight . Y/n went to sleep very early and i stayed up till 10 pm it's wierd that the boys in volleyball team didn't came today i think they have already found . I sighed i think i am sighing more often after y/n came i heard a soft crying and i know from where it is coming i went to the room and saw y/n trembling and crying i went near and sat down beside her i said in a soft tone " hey y/n i am here so don't be afraid" she said nothing and came near to me and hugged my arm and after few minutes she stopped trembling and crying. ( For your kind information it's just a brother sister relation so don't get any wrong idea's). I stayed beside her until she fall asleep and went to sleep .

Next  Morning

Your POV

I woke up at 5 am and went out of my room and i saw Uki-nii sleeping at the door i said " Oh my Uki-nii why are you sleeping here " he opened his eyes and said " Ah i think that you will wake up and start crying again so i stayed here " i was really touched i said " then why didn't you sleep with me " he replied " Baka you are a girl and i am boy so we can't sleep together" i replied " but I slept with Teddy-san" he said " Oh god it's very hard to make you understand" i said " by the way can you give me a toothbrush and a comb " he said "ok wait a minute " he brought the said items and i went to bathroom to fresh up . I came back and shouted " OK SO KARASUNO NEW ASSISTANT COACH IS READY "  he was shocked and said " what you become the assistant coach" i replied " yes i know i am awesome " he sighed and went to bathroom. I went to his room and i saw the one and only coach's clothes i grabed them and started to change and go out of the room . Uki-nii came out of the bathroom and said (kinda shouted)
" Y/n THAT'S MY CLOTHES "

Author's note

– when y/n is in serious mode than it means she is actually using her brain and she only uses her brain when it's a very serious situation.
– she is usually serious in her house except when she is alone with Vlad.
– Ukai knows about Y/n past and she trusts him very much
– Principal is like a father figure for y/n he often came to y/n house with coach Ukai because he cared for y/n very much
– the whole volleyball team is thinking how they should address y/n now except Tsukishima

Caution
I do not own haikyuu and and any of the characters except y/n

Hope you like the story^__^

2183 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.7K 3.2K 52
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
77.1K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
308K 9.2K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
64.1K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...