Southside ~ Shameless

By P0ttaH518

After Fiona, before Lip, came Hollie. She's a little more put together than the rest but that doesn't stop th... More

Introduction
Season 1 Cast + Playlist
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Season 2 cast
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Season 3 cast
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 18

4.1K 96 4
By P0ttaH518

"Stop downloading porn," said Fiona as she walked into the boys' room with Debbie.

"Oops busted," said Lip dryly. He was sitting under his high sleeper bed on the laptop while Ian was lying on his back on his bed, throwing a ball up in the air and catching it again.

"I need a sweater," said Fiona as she moved to look through their closet.

"Help yourself,"

"What is everybody doing in here?" Hollie asked she walked into the room and leaned against the doorframe, her hair was wet and she had a towel wrapped around her. She had just come out of the shower when she noticed the gathering of people in the boys' room.

"Finding a decent outfit for Fiona," said Debbie as they looked through the boys' clothes.

Hollie nodded, "you can see if any of my clothes leak your fancy," she said.

"We're looking for homeboys dad," said Lip.

"He's looking for homeboy's dad," Ian corrected.

"Jesus there are a lot of Gallaghers," said Lip as he scrolled through something on the laptop, "hey, Fiona, Hollie, do you know any of uh franks brothers' names?"

Hollie shrugged. "Shit. I have no idea. Oh, I think one of them is Wendell or something." said Fiona.

"Suppose I could just start calling them all," lip muttered.

"Why do you care anyway?"

"He just wishes it was him that wasn't Franks kid," said Ian.

"Plus, you know, if we find Ian's real dad maybe he'll give us some cash or we could report his name to the state and collect extra child support," Lip suggested.

"Then I'd have to hang out with the dude," Ian groaned.

"He might be cool,"

"Heh, Frank's brother?" Hollie laughed wryly. Lip shrugged, "gotta be better than Frank," he said, "right? I mean maybe he has a job, or he's sober, or he likes kids."

"Doubt it,"

"Oh, how about this one Debs?" Fiona asked as she held a black and grey sweater up to herself. Debbie sighed, "it'll have to do. Now go. come on." She pulled Fiona out of the room.

Hollie turned to leave so she could get dressed but she stopped and stuck her head back into the boys' room, "Take the bus out to see Grammy," she said, the boys both looked at her confused, "she'll know where the brothers are," she informed them before leaving to get ready for work.

|🚬|

Later that day, Fiona came into the alibi with one of the moms, Jasmine, whom she'd met at Debbie's PTA thing that she'd made her go to.

"So what we're you guys, like five or six years behind me in school?" Jasmine questioned as she and Fiona played a game of pool.

"Uh, Fiona eight, me nine, I think," said Hollie as she leaned against the bar, she looked at Fiona who nodded.

"Jesus, I'm an old lady,"

Fiona nodded, "yeah, I was thinking the same thing," she said.

"Uh, an old lady who can do this," jasmine flexed her arm to show her biceps.

"Damn,"

"Yeah." Jasmine nodded, "I told Hal if he wanted another kid he had to get me a 24-hour fitness membership." Hollie walked back around the bar and started cleaning the glasses that Kate had collected, "it's bad enough my cookie box is all stretched out," jasmine continued.

"No," Fiona grimaced.

"Yeah, that's what happens,"

"Pfft. Can't you do, like, Kegels or something?" asked Fiona.

"Doing them right now," Jasmine informed as she leaned down to take her turn in the game.

"How many kids do you have?" asked Hollie.

"Three, which is plenty," said Jasmine, "I made Hal snip his business and then if I kick his ass to the curb I can have more with someone else if I want,"

"You thinking about kicking his ass to the curb?" Fiona questioned as she lined up her shot at the cue ball.

"Some days yes, some days no," Jasmine shrugged, "uh, he's a good guy. There's one thing I'd change about him,"

"Oh, yeah? what's that?"

"No passion," she said.

"That's a big one," Jasmine nodded, "yeah, tell me about it," she sighed.

"Hey ladies," called Kevin as he walked over towards the pool table, "the basket of E.coli you ordered," he placed down the serving of fries that Jasmine and Fiona ordered on the bar beside them.

"mm" Fiona reached into her pocket to pay for the food but Jasmine smacked her hand, "I got this, here you go," she handed a bill over to Kevin.

"It's weird seeing you in here without yelling at Frank, Fi" Kevin commented. Fiona shrugged, "well there's always time,"

"Keep the change," said Jasmine as they sat down on the stools at the end of the bar. Hollie walked out from behind the bar and began collecting the empty glasses from the tables.

"So what about you two?" As Hollie returned to behind the bar, Jasmine questioned, "Are either of you with someone right now?"

Hollie nodded. "Hollie's been dating my friend, Nick, for a few years now," Fiona told her, "and I've been dating this guy, Steve. About all we have is passion," she said slyly. Jasmine moaned, "oh, say it again but slower," she said making Fiona chuckle, "before I met Hal, I was dating this guy Ralph,"

"mhm,"

"We fucked everywhere. I mean one time we did it in the bathroom at a party," she said making Hollie gasp mockingly, "How scandalous," she said before stepping away from the two and walking to the other end of the bar to refill drinks. Fiona snorted, "Done that,"

A few minutes later Jasmine stood up and pulled her coat on, getting ready to leave. Hollie's eyes widened when Jasmine leaned down and kissed Fiona on the lips softly before walking away leaving Fiona with a dumbfounded expression on her face.

"What was that lady lover?" Hollie questioned her sister once Jasmine had left.

Kev leaned his arms on the bar in front of Fiona, "You just made my boy parts get bigger," he said.

"Fuck off, both of you," Fiona snapped.

|🚬|

Later that night, Fiona had everybody gathered around the dining table decorating cupcakes for Debbie's st Patrick's day party at school. Fiona placed down a tray of green cupcakes on the table, "these are vanilla," she said, "where were you two guys all day?" she asked pointing between Lip and Ian.

"We went to see grammy as Hollie suggested," said Lip.

"Oh, yeah, heh? how is she?"

"still mean as a snake," said Ian.

Carl picked up the tube of icing and squeezed it into his mouth, "Carl, hey, were decorating not eating," said Hollie who was sitting beside him with Liam in her lap, 'helping' him decorate a cake when in reality she was just trying to distract him from destroying all the other cakes. Carl grumbled as he put the icing down.

Nick walked into the house through the backdoor, "Evening Gallaghers," he greeted as he walked into the dining area and over to Hollie. He nudged her head back with his hand and leaned down to press a kiss to her lips, "hey babe," he whispered.

He fist bumped Carl before looking around at the array of green icing and cakes, "what are you guys running a bakery now?" he joked.

"Were decorating cakes for my school party," said Debbie brightly, "wanna help?"

"Sure," Nick nodded, he let Debbie pull him by his arm over to the empty seat beside her and sat down. Hollie smiled fondly as she watched him listen intently to Debbie as she instructed him how she wanted him to decorate the cupcakes.

"Hey, yo," steve called as he walked through the front door, "thank god," Fiona sighed as she stood up and walked over to him.

"What's up?" he asked.

"did you get my messages? about tony?" she asked, Tony had stopped by the house earlier talking about Steve, speculating on where all his money comes from, "I've been trying you for hours,"

"Oh, work was crazy,"

"I'm worried," said Fiona as they walked into the kitchen, out of earshot from the others. A few minutes later Steve walked into the dining area and sat at the table, "All right, what we got going on here?" he asked.

"Well uh, if your Carl, your making scrotum cupcakes," said Lip making everyone laugh.

"Very nice," said Steve.

|🚬|

The next morning Steve was sitting on the couch playing video games with Carl. Debbie sat on the couch in front of Fiona as she sewed the green shoes for her party. Hollie was cleaning up the kitchen while Nick tried to help her but he kept getting scolded.

As much as she loved Nick and she knew he didn't mind helping her she always felt bad when she let him help out. Even though no matter how much she told him off for chipping into bills and cleaning up the house he still did it anyway.

Nick looked down at his watch, "Hey I gotta head off," he said just as there was a knock at the front door. Steve answered the door and Jasmine walked in. Nick grabbed his coat that was hanging on the back of the chair and shrugged it on before kissing Hollie. "See you later, love you," he said.

"Love you too,"

"Hey, I'm jasmine," Jasmine introduced herself to Steve and Nick, who was on his way out, as she walked into the house.

"I've heard of you, I'm Steve,"

"I'm Nick, nice to meet you," said Nick as he passed her, "see ya, Fi," he called over his shoulder as he left.

"Bye Nick.  Oh, hey Debs, clean this stuff up," Fiona said as she stood up to greet Jasmine.

"No. Don't worry about it," Jasmine dismissed, "my ironing board is still out from last weekend,"

"Uh, you met my boyfriend, steve," Fiona gestured to Steve before waving towards the door that nick had just left through, "Hollie's boyfriend Nick," 

"I did," Jasmine nodded, "they're cute," she complimented. 

"For that, you get a cup of coffee," said Steve before he walked into the kitchen. Jasmine turned to Fiona as Hollie went back to cleaning up. "Uh, sorry for coming unannounced," she apologised.  

"It's okay," 

"I was just at my sister's house. She let me raid her closet. Guess what doesn't fit her anymore," Jasmine held up the two large plastic bags filled with clothes that shed been carrying. 

"All that?"

"She's pregnant again." Jasmine explained, "I thought maybe we could try this stuff on and see what fits us."

"Sure," Fiona nodded and Jasmine headed her one of the bags, "Uh, we're gonna be upstairs," she told Steve and Hollie. 

"It's all right your boyfriends gotta go to work soon anyway," said Steve.

"Be careful today?"

"I will. nice to meet you, Jasmine," Steve assured. 

"Yeah, will I see you at the party tonight?" Jasmine asked. 

"I wouldn't miss it," he said as Jasmine and Fiona walked up the stairs. 

A/N: Not much happened in this episode so this chapter was a little shorter. 

What are everyone's opinions on Jasmine? I didn't really like her, it always felt like she was doing charity work when she was hanging out with Fiona. 

🖤H🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 1.4K 30
Ophelia Gallagher is slowly giving up , she's letting her problems consume her. How far will her family go to try and save her from herself. Btw i m...
101K 1.5K 76
Ivy finds herself back in the place she grew up in, Chicago , she wasn't planning on staying for long but that took a turn when she slipped right bac...
285K 7.8K 56
𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙚...
Shameless By 🖤

Fanfiction

160K 2.9K 25
*based off of the u.s. television series Shameless* Carl Gallagher has eyes for the new girl across the street but when she's nothing but trouble, wi...