destined. ๐™›๐™ช๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™œ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ค...

By vvinterdawn

"i guess it was destiny" ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ y/n was set to be married off to the zen'in clan's heir in order to... More

๐™™๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™™.
๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š. to seal one's fate
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค. to be reunited with an old friend
๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š. to meet new people
๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง. to be sanctioned accordingly
๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š. to be grateful
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ. to be targeted by a curse
๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ. to protect someone
๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ. to be oblivious
๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š. to follow an order
๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ. to fight and protect
๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ. to realize
๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ซ๐™š. to understand
๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ. to make it official
๐™›๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ. to stand up for herself
๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ. to celebrate
๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ. to welcome another year
๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ. to wait for you
๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ. to be free
๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ค๐™œ๐™ช๐™š
๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘š ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘ 

๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ. to admire the moon

4K 149 117
By vvinterdawn

"Megumi, can we talk?"

Y/N was in front of Megumi's door once again, it was already 7pm, the boy nodded despite not having a clue on what she would like to talk with him.

'She could not have possibly heard our conversation or my monologues when she was unconscious, no way'. No way or else he's dead. Her, knowing he started to catch feelings? That's the least he would want to be confronted now.

'When it comes to that, I need to find my timing, and today is not the day'

"...gumi? Megumi? Are you okay?"

Megumi snapped back to reality when she waved her hand in front of his face.

"Oh, yeah, just remembered something, what were you talking about?"

"I was asking, if you had a clue on who is targeting you"

Megumi went silent for a while, this question has been lingering in his mind ever since the first attack, but he just always gets frustrated when he can't come up with an answer. He sighed, "No, not a single clue, I don't have bad blood with anyone, maybe those who I beat up in middle school, but I doubt that, not a single one of them has cursed energy, let alone a curse" Satoru did mention Naoya, but he chose not to mention him because Y/N has just recovered and he didn't want her to get more stressed out. 

Y/N hummed. "Is it weird if I say maybe you are being attacked because of me?"

"Huh? Isn't it the other way around?" Megumi said. "Which reminds me, I haven't even apologized to you. It should have been me who was cursed, not you. Did you know how guilty and devastated I was when I thought you'd never wake up" the frustration in his voice was evident. Y/N looked at him and felt a tug in her heart.

"Megumi" she faintly smiled, "it was my own choice to protect you"

He was stunned at her words, it was just the same as his before. Questions then filled his mind, did she heard him before? Does she know? But what he managed to say was just:

"Why?"

"I don't know, you're a pretty important person to me, my body just unconsciously moved on its own."

"I don't need to be protected"

"I know, that's why I said it was my own choice"

And then there was silence, only the cold breeze passing by them. Y/N looked up at the moon, it was bright. 

"I will not thank you, because had you not recovered, I would have never forgiven myself, I don't know what would I have done"

Y/N shook her head, it is very Megumi to say that. But she asked;

"Why?" 

Megumi sweatdropped, he didn't know if he should tell her the reason why, just earlier he said this is not the right timing.

"Anyway Yuta-san is investigating on my case, I feel sorry for him, he had just got home and then Satoru gives him another tedious task, he does not rest" she leaned on the railings.

Megumi let out a breath of relief, it was luck that Y/N abruptly diverted the topic without getting his answer.

"Man's too good to be true, I haven't even talked to him when I woke up and now he's gone again"

"You're close with him?"

"I guess, he has been nothing but kind to me ever since" she smiled. "He's like the only relative ever aside from Satoru that's concerned about me, he was actually the one who taught me how to use a sword"

"Eh?" Megumi blurted out. "You're relatives?"

"Yeah? That's what Satoru said, a very distant relative tho, lucky him he's not involved with our clan that much, since he's not carrying the last name"

"Oh"

"I wish he finds the culprit behind as soon as possible so he can get his well deserved break and also so we can be at ease"

A comfortable silence then engulfed the both of them. Suddenly, a thought came into Megumi's mind, and he felt scared of the thought of losing her by his side. He didn't really gave thought to the scenarios Nobara and Yuji laid out to him before, but oh boy it's now haunting him. 'Damn it'

"Hey Y/N?"

"Yeah?"

"I..." he cursed in his mind, why does he suddenly had the urge to tell her? Out of the blue? This will come out so random.

"In case something like that might happen again, or if it's me the next time... God forbid. I just want to tell you..." he trailed off, still hesitating if he should continue. 

"Gumi"

'Gumi?'

"Why do you look so nervous? Just tell me" Y/N looked at her earnestly.

He sighed. 'Okay if I don't tell it now, then when? It doesn't make much of a difference if I prolong it anyway'

"I'm sorry, this might sound so random, but I just wanted to get this off my mind and tell you"

Y/N gestured for him to continue.

'Fck the perfect timing, I'll just let it all out'

"I like you Y/N, not platonically, not just as a friend, but as a person"

There was silence again. Y/N blinked in surprise.

'I knew it I should've just kept it to myself' he mentally slapped himself, he now felt so dumb. But he was finally relieved to get it off his mind, even if he will get rejected, at least he managed to say it and not be haunted by what ifs in the future.

"Megumi...damn, that was indeed so random" she snickered and covered her mouth and prevented herself to laugh out loud. 

"Damn it, just forget what I said" he grumbled. Now he felt really embarrassed, he started walking away. If he could only make his shadow eat him up, he would gladly do so.

'Wait what if I can?'

Suddenly he felt a hand tug on his arm.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to disappear with my shadow"

This made the girl unable to control her laughter, now his face is so red.

"That doesn't make sense Gumi"

"Just...shut up"

"Why? You haven't even heard my reply yet!" she put both of her hands on her hips. "And you're telling me to shut up? I bet that's not how you confess to a girl, Megumi, you just don't say it after you tell your feelings!" she grinned then tilted her head. "Or maybe books are just exaggerating, man, I thought being confessed by someone would be romantic, Kugisaki's lying"

That was the final blow, Megumi could no longer take the embarrassment.

"I'm going to kill myself" he mumbled but Y/N heard it.

"Hey! Now that's just rude! Why would you take the life of someone I like? I'm going to become a widow even before I date someone!" Now she just  actually sounded a bit like Satoru, she was exaggerating and teasing him with a cocky grin, but her action was just brushed off by Megumi's mind, what somehow slowly sunk in his mind is the word, "like".

Megumi's eyes widened in surprise.

"You...what?"

Y/N scoffed. "I'm telling you I like you too, dumbass"

Now both of them were a blushing mess.

"Oh" 

And there was silence. Both could not look straight at each other's eyes due to embarrassment. 

"I...don't really know how this works after" Megumi said, scratching the back of his neck.

"Well, I haven't really experienced this too, but we'll figure it out together?"

This made Megumi felt relieved, he smiled and held her hand. "Yeah, you're right, we'll figure it out together"

"I like you so much Y/N, please don't make me worry so much again" 

"Likewise" she smiled, and tho both were so oblivious of how these kind of things should work, what mattered the most to them now is that they have mutual feelings.  Megumi kissed her on her forehead and Y/N has never felt so happy in her life.

The confession may be so abrupt and not perfect or romantic, but it was definitely in the right timing,  and Megumi never regretted that. 

"The moon looks so beautiful tonight" 

"It is indeed, Gumi"

━━━━━━━━━━━

note: sike! forget what i said in the previous chaps, we are not ending this with fifteen chapters, maybe twenty?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 114 6
๐๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ง๐ข๐œ!๐˜๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž!๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ง ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ Forced to abandon your family and being spit out into a world of c...
832K 27.7K 90
{ Megumi Fushiguro x Female Reader } Y/N, the only adopted daughter of Satoru Gojo, finds herself and her strength in the world of Jujutsu where the...
15.9K 1.1K 23
"i'd do anything to remember" in which, after the war, gojo went missing, leaving his wife heartbroken, four years later, they met again, yet it seem...
63.8K 1.3K 15
"๐™„'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™˜๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฉ" "๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™–๐™ง๐™š" โ†ณ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ๐™–๐™œ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™...