Oneshots - Zhanyi / Yizhan

נכתב על ידי kimjungkoo97

one shot stories of my favourite couples Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo This oneshots are purely my imagination not... עוד

My Professor is my Husband - Part 2
My Professor is my Husband - Final

My Professor is my Husband - Part 1

5K 215 28
נכתב על ידי kimjungkoo97

A beautiful love story of Sean Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo who were knotted in an arranged marriage..

Top Zhan
Bottom Yibo

Character Introduction

Sean Xiao Zhan

Age 30
Professor in Beijing University
Cold and Righteous
Younger brother of Jin Xuan Li and Wang Zhou Cheng
Husband of Sean Wang Yibo
Love his husband, possessive and over protective towards his cub

Sean Wang Yibo

                    Zhan's Little Cub
                           Age 20

Second year Arts student in Beijing university
Introvert, kind and caring
Husband of Sean Xiao Zhan
Love his husband so much

The sun arises from the fluffy clouds which made the elder to move a little but his grip around his husband tighten.. He inhaled the sandalwood scent which made him to smile.. Few minutes later he opened his eyes and looked at the beautiful view of his handsome cub.. He caressed his beloved cheeks and pecked him on his lips.. He didn't want to disturb his husband so he get up from the bed without making any noise...

He closed the curtain not to wake up his little one.. Taking a towel he get inside the bathroom to get ready for his work.. The clothes melted away from his muscular tanned skin.. When he opened the nossil the warm water poured on his soft black jet hair.. The water flows on his tanned skin followed to the muscular chest to his abs..

He dried his hair and get into the room he still saw his husband snuggling to the pillow.. A warm smile adorned his lips.. He took the outfit for the work and get ready for his work.. He checked himself before he wake up his cub.. He kissed softly on his husband's baby cheeks..

'Wake up pup.. It's already seven..' Xiao Zhan caressed his husband's soft cheeks pecking him on his forehead.. Wang Yibo who slightly moved opened his azure eyes looked at his husband with a pout.. 'Don't pout little one we have to leave early..' But Yibo has no mood to get up from his bed.. He moved a little sat on his husband's lap and rests his head on his shoulder..

Xiao Zhan smiled and caressed his baby's soft hair.. 'Wake up wifey..' Lots of soft kisses and sweet words made Yibo to open his eyes and he gets up from his bed.. The elder knows how much adorable his husband is.. 'I will prepare breakfast for us... Get ready..' Zhan said looking at his husband who is fighting with his hoodie...

Zhan shook his head with a smile and left the room...

Sean Xiao Zhan, a thirty years old handsome man working in Beijing university.. He looks so cold to the others but only his family knows he is a kind and caring person.. It's nearly three months that he got married to Wang Yibo... He still feels that he did some good deeds in his past that's why he had an angel as his wifey... He know Yibo through his elder brother Wang Zhou Cheng who is married to Wang Haikuan a lawyer... Even though Zhan and Yibo's marriage  is an arranged marriage because of his parents decision they both accepts it...

Wang Yibo, husband of Sean Xiao Zhan who is a kind and caring soul.. Yibo's parents died in an accident so it's his elder brother who took care of him.. Wang Haikuan is a criminal lawyer married to Zhou Cheng who is also a professor.. Most of the students in college belongs to rich family and Wang Yibo got admission by through scholarship.. Even though Sean's family wants to help him Yibo politely refused them...

Xiao Zhan at first hesitates a lot because he is ten years elder than him but he gave a chance for this marriage  for his family and now he don't regret marrying Wang Yibo.. Wang Yibo is younger than him but he is so matured at his age... That's how the Cold and Righteous Sean Xiao Zhan fall in love with his husband.. A whipped wild bunny... Except his family and friends no one knows about their marriage...

When Wang Yibo went to the kitchen he saw his husband.. He didn't wait and hugged him back... 'Is my cub ready..' Zhan asked and shut off the oven.. 'Didn't I said no need to over work cub.. And I heard from my grumpy brother that it's a group project then why are you doing alone..' Zhan asked...

'Don't call my brother in law as grumpy.. Even it's a group project they don't want me to work with them.. Guo Cheng and Fanxing were in other groups..' Yibo said in a soft voice... Yibo is an introvert person he is talkative only to his two friends Zheng Fanxing and Guo Cheng...

'Do you want me to talk to the principal Bo di..' Wang Yibo smiled and shook his head stood on his toes and pecked him on his cheeks... Zhan chuckled and turn around wrapping his arms around Yibo's slim waist... But soon Yibo's smile vanished when he noticed his husband's gaze... Yibo cleared his throat trying to get away from his husband but the hold is too tight...

'Ge.. We have to leave early and I'm so hungry..' Yibo said with a whine... This side of Wang Yibo is only for his husband.. A cute Adorable cub... But Zhan pulled his husband and leaned towards him..

'My Puppy looks so beautiful today.. And I'm hungry too... For you..' With that Zhan pushed slightly Yibo on the kitchen counter.. The younger gasped when Zhan leaned towards him... 'G-ge.. W-we..' Yibo's breath hitched when he feels the hot breath near his lips..

Zhan can't wait any longer he softly pecked the glossy plumb lips of his husband.. Yibo closed his eyes and let his husband do what he want.. Zhan slowly opened his mouth licked the younger's lips with his tongue which made Yibo to shudder..

Zhan slowly moved his lips on Yibo's holding his husband's waist softly.. Yibo wrapped his arms around Zhan's shoulder and kissed him back.. Their lips seeked each other warmth in their passionate kiss.. Zhan moved his hand to the younger's shirt slidding his hand inside the shirt to feel his bare waist..

Yibo can't help but let out a soft gasp when he feels his husband's hand on his bare waist.. He tilt his head kissing him more, wants to feel his husband's warm lips.. The kiss became more and more rough.. Zhan feels so hot and hard down.. He hardly bite his husband's plum lips which made Yibo to moan...

The warm flesh of Yibo's were submitted to his husband.. Their tongues clashed and they taste each other sweetness of their lips.. Zhan kissed him hardly tasting each and every corner of his husband's wet cavern.. After few seconds he feel light taps on his chest which made him to break their kiss...

Saliva stringed to their lips, breathing hard Zhan linked his forehead on his husband's... 'I love you Cub..' Yibo chuckled and hugged his husband...

'Zhan ge didi ai ni..' Zhan kissed him on his fluffy hair.. That's how their day starts.. They both had breakfast and Zhan locked their house while Yibo took his helmet...

'Cub.. Don't be so fast.. We still have time... Hmm..' Zhan said caressing his cub's cheeks... Yibo waved his hand and get on his bike wearing helmet... Zhan get into his car and starts the engine.. On the way to the college Zhan can't control his smile and touch his lips often..

Xiao Zhan is deeply madly in love with his little one.. A mere touch of Yibo made him hard.. He wants him more, wants to pleasure him, make him scream his name but he is controlling himself not to scare his baby...

He respects his husband a lot he did not want to force him.. He will wait for his love.. His car entered swiftly to the parking lot.. His smiling face masked with cold expression when he gets off from the car.. He took his backpack and mobile..

The students greets their handsome professor with smile and Zhan greets his students but his cold gaze made them to stay away from him.. 'My day will be incomplete if I didn't see my man..' Yifei said with a dreamy smile.. 'My handsome Zhanzhan..' She said...

Clara, Yifei's friend shook her head.. 'He is already thirty yifei and he is our professor don't do anything silly..' Lee Yifei, college beauty and daughter of Lee Yi Shu, Ceo of Lee corporation.. A spoiled brat.. She had a huge crush on Xiao Zhan for almost three years..

'Clara you know I get what I want.. He will surely fall for me..' Clara sighed.. She is trying to save his friend, She didn't want her friend to get hurt and her love is so obsessive.. Yifei looked at Xiao Zhan until he disappear from her sight.. When she was about to leave her gaze fall on Wang Yibo..

For some reasons Yifei hate Yibo a lot.. One, he is a topper in college and a favourite students to almost all professors... He is good at everything, sports, music and a great dancer.. Two, He looks so beautiful than any other girl she often notice how he looks at Xiao Zhan.. Three, She hates when professor Xiao only smile for him.. (Duh she didn't know Xiao Zhan and Yibo are married... Ofcourse he is a whipped bunny who can't control his soft smile only for his husband..)

The students were in the class room waiting for their professor.. Yibo looked outside the class room looking at the beautiful sky.. He flinched when a book was thrown on his table... 'Hey nerd.. Did you finish the project..' Li Shan asked with a smirk beside him Yifei who is glaring at him...

Wang Yibo didn't want to talk so he simply ignored them.. 'You know about the group project.. Did you send the soft copy to professor Zhou..' Yifei put her hands on the table..

'Yifei it's a group project then why Yibo has to do it alone...' Zheng Fanxing can't control his anger.. 'You guys have no rights to threaten him..'

'Come on Fanxing we were busy you know..' Yifei said with a boring look... 'Busy.. I heard that you enjoyed your night in club..' Guo Cheng said with a smirk.. Yifei glared at him... 'And moreover he tried to talk to you both about the project but it's you guys who ignored him..' Guo Cheng snarled..

'Why should we have to talk to this cold prince... And he is not equal to our status..' That's one of the main reason why students ignore Wang Yibo.. He is a heart throb for many girls and boys but because of his status no one tried to be his friend or even talk to him... Guo Cheng, Wang Yibo and Zheng Fanxing are friends from their diapers that's why they were over protective towards Yibo...

Wang Yibo piercing gaze made the other two stumble.. 'You are not qualified to talk to me.. Leave..' It's only few words of Yibo but it holds so much power... Yifei wants to put Yibo in his place that's when professor Zhou Cheng entered into the class.. Yifei and Li Shan went to their seats... Everyone greets their professor...

'Morning Guys.. I'm really surprised almost everyone send your projects soft copy to my mail.. But tell me honestly did you guys share your thoughts and opinion to the peers... It's a group project..' Zhou Cheng glared at Yifei and Li shun..

'Lee Yifei and Li Shan..' They both stood up gazing their professor... 'Did you guys work with Wang Yibo I clearly said it's a group project.. You didn't even spend a one percent for this project... Don't think that I'm biased because that's not the truth..'  Yifei didn't said anything...

'For this project I won't give you marks and Yibo meet me in my office room after this class.' He said and took the book.. Yifei and Li Shun glared at Yibo.. But the younger didn't care about it he took the notes listening to the lecture...

After the class ends Yibo went to professor Zhou's office room.. He gently knocks the door after he heard his professor's voice he get inside the room.. 'Bo.. Sit..' Wang Yibo shook his head and stood before him.. Zhou Cheng sighed and stood before the younger...

'You should have told me when I assigned your partners.. Your husband literally eat my brain from the morning...' Yibo can't help but smile a little... 'I heard from Fanxing and Guo Cheng that you are bullied by Yifei and Li Shan..' Yibo eyes widened... 'Don't worry I didn't said about this to my brother.. And moreover I can't control the beast if he knows about it..'

'I don't want to make him worry about me... And it's your profession ge you can't be biased to me..' Zhou Cheng smiled and ruffled the younger's hair.. 'Yibo we are here for you.. You can share your problems to me.. Hmm..' Yibo nodded his head with a smile...

'And Kuan wants to meet you and Zhan.. Shijie and that peacock missed you both a lot.. I already told Zhan to meet us in Shijie's restaurant..' Yibo nodded his head and leaves the room.. Zhou Cheng is not only a brother in law but also acts like a mother to Yibo..

When Yibo reached his class everyone's eyes were on him... 'Because of you we lose our marks in project Wang Yibo..' Li Shan tried to grab his collar but Yibo holds his wrist and pushed him back...

'Its your fault.. Not mine..' Yibo said and went to his table joining with his friends.. 'Bo are you free this evening..' Fanxing asked...

Yibo shook his head and said about his family gathering... The three dudt stop chatting until their professor entered into the classroom... Yifei can't control her heart beat and her looks on Zhan not only screams love but also lust.. 'Did you guys revise the last topics about the software..' Zhan questioned..

He asked some questions from the previous topics and he clearly ignored to question Yibo because that boy will answer to his every questions.. 'Today we are going to see..' Zhan starts his lecture.. The students clearly listening to his teaching because they didn't want to anger professor Xiao...

The class will end in ten minutes and Xiao Zhan let them to revise the topic... He looked around and saw his husband who is taking notes.. He is trying hard to hide his smile..

Yibo feels the stare of his husband he feels the blood rushing all over his body.. Trying not to look at his husband but his heart didn't let him.. He tilt his head and saw his husband looking at him with love..

Zhan looked around the class where students are revising the topic.. He winked at his husband which made Yibo to blush.. He lowered his head trying to hide his blushing face but the red ears of Yibo shows the elder that his husband is blushing..

When Zhan leaves the class Yibo let out a sigh trying to relax himself... During lunch Fanxing with Yibo and Guo Cheng were in the cafeteria eating their lunch.. 'Yibo try this..' Guo Cheng took a piece of less spicy chicken on Yibo's plate..

'That bitch..' Yifei glared at Yibo... She feels so humiliated... 'Don't do anything now Yifei I will destroy him.. Just wait a little.. Today he won't forget who am I..'   Li Shan smirked eyeing Yibo from head to toe..

The afternoon class ends soon and Yibo took his backpack.. He know about his family gathering in Shijie's restaurant.. Zhan already messaged him to leave early.. 'Okay A Xing.. Guo Cheng I will leave.. I will message after I reach..' Both his friends leave the class.. Yibo was walking on the corridor but feels so scared.. He feels someone following him but he ignored it.. Li Shan looking for the opportunity to knocked down Yibo...

Li Shan slowly approached the younger with a smirk he was about to touch but suddenly he stood in his place when he saw professor Xiao..  'Wang Yibo you are still here..'

'I am leaving now professor Xiao..' Yibo bowed to him and walked towards the stairs.. Xiao Zhan left the place too... Li Shan clenched his fist.. 'I won't leave you babyboy.. Once I have you then you will know who I am..' He smirked..

Time skip

When Yibo reached this home he saw his husband's car.. He took off his helmet.. When he get inside their home Xiao Zhan hugged his cub from back inhaling the sandalwood scent.. That's when Yibo remembered about the project..

'Zhan ge did you really talk about the project to Cheng gege.. He didn't give marks to Yifei and Li Shan and..' Zhan turned his husband towards him tilting his chin.. 'I don't feel good around them.. And I know they won't leave this easily..'

'Cub don't worry about them.. I will take care of it... Hmm.. Now get ready we have to meet everyone..' Yibo nodded his head with smile.. Xiao Zhan knows everything but he is trying to calm himself not to unleash the beast.. But if they hurt Yibo then no one can save them..

Share your comments

Don't forget to vote

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

69.8K 4.7K 48
Here is a story about xiao zhan and wang yibo. They are brother in lows this story is about development of their relationship and love
100K 7.2K 43
Wang Yibo is a gifted university student although he studies in the midst of a poor background.He lives in a small village in a countryside with his...
7.3K 474 21
' I don't know why but my eyes are always finding you ' zhan thinking about yibo but yibo doesn't know about zhan's feelings is zhan and yibo will b...
5.5K 427 29
The story about Wang Yibo a 1st year student of the greatest University in the country's falling in love with his senior, Xiao Zhan. Unfortunately Xi...