Saying Goodbye (Sterek Book 2)

By IceQueen51

This is a sequel to Perfect love, go read that Story first to better understand this story. It's been five y... More

Heartbroken Part 1
Heartbroken Part 2
Heartbroken the finale Chapter
Finale Planning
Meeting Halfway
Life Changing Events
Keeping Stiles Alive
Fearing The Worst
Calling For Help
Stiles Last Words
Heartbreaking News Part 1
Heartbreaking News Part 2
Painful Memories and Fears
Coming to a Conclusion
Letting Stiles Go
Forgiveness and Saying Goodbye
Goodbye Stiles
Last Message From Stiles Part 1
Last Message From Stiles Part 2
The Funeral
The Twins Are Home

Author's Note

14 0 0
By IceQueen51

Hi everyone I just want to let you know, I'll be publishing the rest of this story in the next couple of days. However the first five or six chapters that was published in January 2021 are edited. The rest of the story will not be edited. The reason for this is simple. I don't have the time to edit the story right now. I'm simply to busy but I will try to edit as i get time so it might not be very often. I apologize if there is any major spelling mistakes or grammar mistakes. I just want to get the rest of the story published because i don't like having an incomplete story. I want my readers to have the full story whether it's edited or not. I hope you can understand and that you'll enjoy the story as is.

Yours truly

Ice Queen51

I love you all and enjoy💖💞💖💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

612 28 1
"The first time I kissed you, you became the most important thing in my life. I would do absolutely anything for you and I never want you to doubt th...
28.6K 1K 13
Stiles and Derek have a short lived relationship. After being apart for a month, Derek suggests they be friends with Benefits. No strings attached. ...
33.3K 1.2K 13
It's okay. Stiles tells himself so he wouldn't freak out. But in reality it really wasn't. Erica and Boyd are dead. There's a monster in Beacon Hil...
33.1K 534 21
What will happen when a very unexpected surprise rises upon the pack and shocks everyone involved Will they be able to handle it? Or will it ruin eve...