Xiao Zhan ( English version )

Par LanLoveXian

Who loves Wang Yibo? Is it Xiao Zhan or someone else? ⚠️ A boy love story. Don't read it if you don't lik... Plus

Introduction
Xiao Zhan Part 1
Xiao Zhan Part 2
Xiao Zhan Part 3
Xiao Zhan Part 4
Xiao Zhan Part 6
Author's Note

Xiao Zhan Part 5

922 105 27
Par LanLoveXian

" You are back.. What ? Didn't have anyware else to go? " the man who disguised as Xiao Zhan asked with humiliation.

Yibo was panting because of all that running. His tears has already dried.

The man walked closer. He had a smirk in his face.

" You must have understood your mistake. Right? That's good. Now that you know what you did wrong you can fix it. Come here you worthless shit. Come here and please me. Let's get some use from that ugly body. "

He moves to touch Yibo.

" Don't you dare touch me with your filthy hands!!!.. " Yibo slapped his hands away.

The man raged. His eyes went red from all that anger.

But Yibo didn't care. He was not afraid.

" Tell me why you did it? Tell me why you hit us with your car?? Tell me why you killed my husband?? " yelled Yibo.

The man looked suprised.

" You found out? "

" Tell me why?? Tell me!!!! " Yibo marched to him.

And the man uttered as if its the most obvious thing,

" Because I wanted you and you didn't come to me. If can't have something, I destroy it. That's my principle. "

Yibo stared at him with utter shock. How could anyone be this cruel? How could someone be this much selfish?..

" How?? How could you? Don't you even feel a little bit of sorry? Aren't you guilty even a tiny bit? "

" Why would I feel sorry or guilty?. I can do anything I want, any time I want , to anyone I want. "

This man is incapable of feeling sympathy. This man is incapable of seeing the differnce of right and wrong.
This man is incapable of loving someone other than himself.

As humans we have an ability to put on someone else's shoes and think, feel, see from their prospective. But this man didn't have that ability.

This man was inhuman.
This man was a mixture of all the evil of the world.

And Yibo had lived with this man for a year. In that year Yibo had loved him unconditionally. Yibo had loved him selflessly. Without expecting anything in return. Without even expecting love in return Yibo had loved him.

But that love didn't thaw the frozen heart of this man.

Because this man didn't carry a frozen heart. Because this man was one of those few in this world who born without a heart.

Love is a powerful thing. Love can make miracles happen. Love makes the impossible possible. But changing this inhuman man into a person with empathy doesn't belong in that list. Giving a heart to this heartless man doesn't belong in that list.

The man takes a step closer to him.

" So what are going to do next? You are going to go to the police and say I killed your husband??

Then what happens next? Then who is going to take care of you? You know you are an orphan. And your man is no more. You don't have anymore family left in this world. Can you really be on your own? Can you handle not being a part of someone's life? Can you live alone just as Wang Yibo? "

The man's breath was hitting his face. And

" Get away from me!! "

Yibo pushed him away.

Be on your own??

Even with the painig heart Yibo still felt these words were funny. All this while he gave it his all to make sure he wouldn't be alone. He used to think that being alone is a destruction that can happen to you.

But now he knows better. The real destruction was not ending up alone. The real destruction happened when he stopped loving himself.

He had already gone through hell. Ending up alone was nothing compared to that.

Xiao Zhan had made him a promise. And he would keep that promise to the end of his life.

Never again he would give his heart to someone who doesn't know how to protect it. Never again will he spend a second of his life on anyone that's not worthy of his time.

The man charged at him again and Yibo pushed him again.

This time the man fell down holding his sprained ankle. The man cursed at him but Yibo didn't wait to listen. Taking this chance Yibo ran as fast as he can. Getting as far as he can.

And of course he ended up on the bridge. But there was no one smiling at him today. There was no one calling him love today.
And Yibo was left only with regrets.

It been a year since Xiao Zhan had left his body but did he even mourn him? His husband was gone , but did he even give him a proper burial?.

What has he been doing all this time?

His Xiao Zhan that loved him more than his life, his Xiao Zhan who sacrificed his own life for him had passed away and here Yibo was with a man who never loved him, who never cared for him and who took away his Xiao Zhan from him.

His Xiao Zhan would fill his ear with all the sweet words he can think of. And Yibo let that man call him rude words and humulate him.

His Xiao Zhan would always take him out to show him all the beautiful things in the world. And Yibo let that man keep him locked in that house.

His Xiao Zhan calls him precious. And Yibo let that man call him worthless shit.

Whenever Yibo did heavy work in his home his Xiao Zhan would scold him and tells him that they will do it together next time. And he let that man make him do everything like he is a slave.

Whenever they made love his Xiao Zhan was so gentle ,so afraid that he will hurt him. And Yibo let that body his Xiao Zhan worshipped, to be touched and used like an object of lust.

His Xiao Zhan made him think he was a gift and Yibo let that man make him think he was a burden.

His Xiao Zhan made him think he was priceless and Yibo let this man make him wonder if he had value at all.

His Xiao Zhan would make him feel like an miracle bestowed upon this earth. And Yibo let that man make him think he was a mistake of this universe.

Yibo was kneeling on the ground as he sobbed. Regret was too much. A day he spent mourning for the one who truly loved him was better than hundred days he spent satisfying a man who doesn't deserve him.

Yibo was lost in that regret that he didn't hear the sirens of police cars. He didn't see police officers running into the house he was living and putting handcuffs on that man for the charges of attempting to murder and kidnapping.

He didn't see police officers looking around the house with their police dogs for the 26 Year old Yibo who that man had kidnapped.

But he heard someone calling his name.

" Yibo... Yibo... Is that you?. You are Wang Yibo right? Zhan's husband Yibo. Right? "

Yibo turned around.

A man around his Zhan's age was in front of him. Panting and worried.

" Cheng ge?? " as Yibo utters Zuocheng pulled him up from the ground and gives him a big hug.

" Thank god!! Thank god you are safe.. You..You.. disappeared from the hospital. And I have been looking for you all these time. I was beginning to loose hope...

God... Thank god you are alright. Otherwise what would I say to Zhan when he wakes up. If he woke up and didn't find you with him he wouldn't have spare me. "

There was the word that froze Yibo again. " wakes up ".

He pulled away from Zuocheng.

" Cheng ge, What did you mean by " when he wakes up? "

" Well he was.... " his phone rings.

It was clear to Yibo how Zuocheng's face changed when he was looking down at his screen. It went from happiness to fear in a second. In the screen it said,

" Hospital "

Zuocheng's fingers trembled as he touched the pick up sign on the screen..

Some time later....

In the city of Beijing....

The luxurious car stopped in front of the hospital. And a man who was still in the clothes he put on a day before jumped out of the car. He ran inside the hospital crying and sobbing . He didn't know where to go. He looked back at Zuocheng who drove him here.

Zuocheng was anxious too. But he was not sobbing. He hurried his way to Yibo and showed him the way.

Five minutes later they walked into a ward. As Zuocheng pointed at the end of the ward and said a room number ,Yibo had started to run there.

He stopped in front of the said room. There were nurses and doctors outside and inside. Because something has happened.

Yibo's heart was pounding. As if it was about to jump out from his body.

He stood in front of the door looking inside.

In side the room, on bed there was a pale man with a mole under his lips lying on it.

Nurses were removing the machines attached to his body. They took off the oxygen tube. Because it was not needed anymore.

Yibo stood there as tear drops dripped from his eyes without his permission.

Yibo stood there staring at his husband..

And his husband was....

He was looking at him with that slight smile on his face.

His lips moved uttering a word almost in a whisper.

" My love "

His fingers moved , then his hands moved.

He was extending them apart.

In a whisper Xiao Zhan called,

" Come to me love. Come to me "

That's was all the courage Yibo needed to move. To run to him.

Yibo ran to his arms.

When Yibo snuggled in to his arms Zhan was still afraid that he wouldn't be able to hold him.

So when he could feel him, Xiao Zhan let's out a gasp. As if his world was finally back with him. As if his life has come back to him.

Yibo had rest his ear on Zhan's heart. He could hear it's pounding. Xiao Zhan is here. Xiao Zhan is alive. Xiao Zhan is with him.

🟡🟡🟡🟡🟡🟡🟡🟡🟡🟡🟡🟡🟡🟡🟡🟡

To be continued
2022.08.22

LanLoveXian

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

666K 24.3K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
255K 17.6K 58
thousand years ago lost paradise was a very peaceful place . mediocre peoples and top clans were lived peacefully. but when two main clans (sun and m...
489K 7.4K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
8.1K 765 7
Lan Wangji, "My red rose! Will you marry me?" Wei Ying smiled brightly and nodded saying, "I'd love to". Lan Wangji meets his red rose when he was 18...