[M] 0X1=LOVESONG [TXT]

By Hayooniverse

THE MAGIC AND MADNESS SERIES : BOOK NO. 1/5 "Oh my gosh... You OK?" "You motherfucker-" "Baby, I don't have... More

•1¦Obsessed to a kpop group•
•2¦The broke people•
•3¦I'm broke but don't need your help•
•4¦A famous cousin!•
•5¦Low-key simping for the new comers•
•6¦Getting back on music•
•7¦Wanna be ours?•
•8¦something doesn't feels right•
•9¦beginning of Magic•
<Author's note>
•10¦Who are you?•
•11¦What are y'all!?•
•12¦To Magic Island?•
•13¦Find the magic yourself•
•14¦Beginning or the end?•
•15¦Nature's son•
•16¦wanna do something?•
• 17¦Discovering something brand new•
•18¦Anger and Lust•
•19¦Learn about your powers•
•20¦The river•
•21¦Weapons of the elements•
•22¦Almost got exposed!•
•23¦Don't call my mother here!•
•24¦The angles and a demon•
•25¦Do what you wanna do•
•26¦Fashionista Choi Yeonjun!•
•27¦How we got together!•
•28¦Please, let us go•
•29¦Need to bring them back.•
•30¦Be careful, Ok?•
•32¦The nightmare of Fire•
•33¦The nightmare of Nature•
•34¦The nightmare of Ice•
•35¦The nightmare of Wind•
•36¦The nightmare of Time•
•37¦The ending of Evil?•
•38¦Angels won?•
•39¦Palace of Darkness•
•40¦Childrens of the Ocean•
•41¦The queen and her Lover•
•42¦Be the shine for my moon•
•43¦I don't have a speech, but-•
•44¦Yes, I do!•
•45¦The Epilogue•
<Final Author's note>
•THE MAGIC AND MADNESS SERIES•
Future Perfect : the 2nd book

•31¦BG's weird spells and Ten's foxy!•

56 3 2
By Hayooniverse

Warning : Killing demons and blood

TXT's pov

"Who is behind the pillar?", Johnny's voice echoed through the hallways.

Ten panicked, 'Fucking Yeonjun... Turn into a fox, if ya can hear me... Fast!'

He tried to connect to Yeonjun's head, the icy male's was taken aback by Ten's voice, 'Is that you Ten?'

'Yes bitch, now turn into a freaking fox. to save your guy!'

Yeonjun gulped before, trying to find a way to turn into a fox,' How should I do it?'

"Who is behind the pillar!?", Johnny once again repeated, fuck....

Ten cursed before speaking up, "Hyung. It is my new pet!", he tried to say it with a excited voice, Johnny raised a eyebrow, not believing his husband.

'Yeonjun bitch, don't get me in trouble, I will murder you..'

Johnny began to walk over to the pillar.

'Taehyun do something, please.' the blue haired male begged.

'OK,', Taehyun used his time freezing spell and everything froze expect for the five boys, Ten and the sirens.

The bright blue haired male snapped his fingers and turn the sirens off, "Soobin hide some where else and Yeonjun, you turn into a fox..... Come on-"

"I don't know how to do that!", Yeonjun cut Ten off, "figure it out!, wait Beom! What is you element?"

"Uh- nature-"

"Perfect, does anyone has any connection with animals?"

"Kai can talk to birds-"

"They are birds, stupid! Anyways Tae how long can you keep the time froze?", Ten asked.

"Uh almost sixty seconds-"

"Fuck-, Beom help Yeonjun turn using you powers, fast!", Ten yelled, getting stress.

"How?", the nature boy cried.

"Fucking- use your what ever spell! In my knowledge, I think Nature can turn people into stuffs. Try it, Beomgyu!",

"Uh ok- Ice cream, no flake lemon drizzle!"

Beomgyu weird spell some how worked, Yeonjun turned into a white fox with blue eyes and had a little strips of blue and black through it's right ears which went to its tails too, the blue and black fur in its tail was braided together with what looks like beads in its end.

"Oh wow-", they were literal speechless. "Boys go to your positions and Soobin you hide some where more safe!, we only have Ten seconds left!", in a hurry they all go to hide.

Kai and Soobin was on the ceiling and Beomgyu and Taehyun behind the curtains, while Yeonjun, in his animal form hides behind the pillars.

Three

Two

One...

Everything started moving again, Johnny's walk continued and he peaked his head behind the pillar and saw a little fox lying down, it looks like it is sleeping, Ten also ran towards Johnny and kneel down to the fox.

"This is my new pet, hy- hyung", Ten shuttered, trying his best to not sound suspicious and patted the fox's head lightly.

"Where did you get it?" Johnny asked coldly.

"Uh- I created it-"

"What is it's name then?", Ten's anxiety went to magic island with that question.

"Uhh- le- lily! Yes lily!", Johnny till his head to the side a little, "Lily? A name for a male dog?"

"Yes! What- what is in a name. And it is a fox, not a dog.", Ten said a little boldly, "Ah ok and Hendery... Go find those five! I will tell taeyong about this.", he said turning before walking away.

Hendery bowed at Ten and ran to find the five, "Boys let's go! And Yeonjun you are gonna stay in your animal form, ok?", Ten could see that Yeonjun was rolling his eyes.

They followed Ten to the basement, there were so much cells and some of them were empty, some of them was covered with blood, while some of them had some creatures.

But something that got the boys, especially Soobin's eyes was, a boy with long blue hair, he was sitting on the metal bed look helpless.

"Where is yuta hyung?", Taehyun asked Ten, bring the leader back from his thoughts, "He is at the end, come on!"

After walking and running, they reached the far end of the basement, there was the man on the floor, blood covered, hair messed up, he was sitting there hugging his knees, he looked small and different than when the boys first saw him, defenceless and weak.

"Yu- yuta hyung?", Beomgyu called him softly, the said male lift his head up, the ones outside was shocked, his face was covered in dried blood and what seem like fresh and old cuts, eyes looked really red and was begging to be freed.

"Hyung, are OK?", Yuta didn't answer, instead he stood up and walked towards the metal bars, shaking a little, only to get pulled back to the floor by the metal chains on his legs.

The nature almost broke down at the sight, it was too much for his heart to handle, he couldn't even imagine how the Japanese's lovers would feel seeing him this way.

"Hyung, who- who did this to you?, we will help you and your boyfriends out!" the time said.

"Please, help Mark and Haechan, please... Tae- Taeyong is gonna kill them, please.", Yuta's voice was low like really low, the boys barely could hear anything.

"Huh?, Tell- tell us where they are, we will find them-"

"In theyong's chamber, he is gonna hurt them." the Japanese male tightened his fist on the floor.

"Uh, Ten hyung could you and Yeonjun hyung stay here? We will go find Mark and Haechan-"

"Tae, did you forget what hyungs said? 'always be together'," Beomgyu remind his boyfriend.

"Oh yes... Yeanjunie hyung, turn back into human again!" Taehyun said.

Beomgyu repeating his spell and turned Yeonjun back.

Yeonjun left out a big sigh, "I will never forget this and Ten hyung, I hate you!", Ten just laughed.

"And it's better if Ten hyung and Yuta hyung leave first... We will follow you guys from behind with Mark and Haechan." the icy element suggested.

"I agree, I could open you guys a portal to Namjoonie hyung's house." the time added.

"Uh, but the sirens?"

"Fuck it!", Soobin grabbed onto the metal bars and used his element to melt it, the sirens again goes off, Ten, Soobin and Taehyun stepped inside.

"I will open the portal OK, Ten hyung you hold onto Yuta hyung.", the silver haired male said ignoring the noise, Soobin melted the chains on Yuta's legs and arms.

"Tae, fast it up, I can hear the foot steps!", yeontjun yelled, the time boy did the spell as fast as he could but guards were already there.

"Tae! We will cover for you guys. Ten hyung, Yuta hyung leave!", Kai said taking his daggers out.

The other two also took their weapons out, "Ten hyung, get inside!", Taehyun said as soon as he opened the portal.

"Thank you for helping us and please help Mark, Haechan and the others too.", Yuta said before they both went inside the portal.

Taehyun closed the portal and step outside with Soobin, the three outside already killed most of them but more are come inside every second, the hallway was filled with dark smoke and Kai was using his wind powers to make it go away.

"Let me help you guys!", Taehyun said and casted a disappearing spell he learned from the book Jaebeom gave, all the demons vanished from there into thin air.

"Wow, you should- should have done this before, oh fuck-", Yeonjun breathed out, "Now, let's go find Mark and Haechan!", Soobin said and took the lead to walk out of the basement.

When they opened the door out of the basement, they saw Taeyong, Johnny and Hendery with their arms crossed and again Kai was simping.

He was in literal shock, Johnny was tall, not as much as Soobin but close, he was muscular and handsome, the way his hair was styled out of his forehead, and his black outfit and silver accessories fitted so sexily.

Taeyong was shorter than Kai but he was so freaking handsome, the way some of his caramel like brown hair fell on his forehead and the red dress shirt with black patterns he was wearing was something to simp for and Kai was enjoying it more than anyone.

"You guys are so handsome-"

"Kai!!", Beomgyu yelled, "oh- I'm sorry hyung-"

"You go with them! We are done!", he turned his head around and pulled Taehyun closer to him, "hyung, I'm sorry~"

"Shut up!", the demons were Witnessing the drama open mouthed, "Hendery, was they like this when you first met them?", Johnny asked the one next him.

"Yes, they are so amazing.", Hendery fake cried, "stob this bullshit!"

"It's 'stop' with a 'p', not 'stob' with a 'b', you need to work on you language, Soobin can speak much better than you.", Yeonjun corrected Taeyong.

"You guys are annoying-"

"This is what everyone says!", the five interpreted Taeyong, together.

"I'm gonna burn you ali-"

"I will freeze you alive!", the three Was losing it, "mother fucker-", Taeyong swing his sword and made a cut on Yeonjun's arms.

"Dude... Why are you guys always calling my mother and Beom, fix this!", Yeonjun pointed at the cut mark, the nature rolled his eyes and walked over to his eldest hyung and casted a healing spell.

Yeonjun's cut disappeared, "Wow, this is a really great information!", Taeyong said and clapped his hands, dark smoking covered the room and everything went dark.

"Let's see, if you five can escape your nightmares!", Taeyong laughed in a evil way...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 580 28
"I really didn't expect you to be this type of a doctor. I'm really disappointed" I said looking straight into his eyes. Even saying that I could hea...
354K 21.1K 49
Wherein Beomgyu hires Taehyun -a fake boyfriend- from a rather peculiar website in order to make his ex jealous but instead, finds himself falling fo...
5.3K 519 16
❝ 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧 just shifted to a new apartment and the new apartment is haunted by a cute ghost Huening Kai. He calls 𝐁𝐞𝐨𝐦𝐠𝐲𝐮 and 𝐒𝐨𝐨𝐛𝐢...
5.2K 272 34
They meet each other when they are kids they don't realize what is coming for them. They will meet the legendary creatures that everyone believed wer...