In the end, its Him & I

Autorstwa amararosewrites_

"I wanted what I wanted, fuck everything else. And what I wanted was her. Anaís Semaya." "Out of all the star... Więcej

Disclaimer!
Main Characters & Aesthetics
1. Twenty Five
2. Tequila & Bad Decisions
3. Fuck Me Into Oblivion
4. Waffles
5. Pool & a Movie
6. Peonies
7. I'll Kill You
8. Xile's 18th
9. Carnival
10. My Perfect Date
11. Star
12. Betrayal
13. Artista
14. Kiss & Make-up
15. Ours
16. Bunker
17. If Only
18. Submit
19. Naughty Ana
20. Semaya or Valentino?
21. Shortcake
22. Regina?
23. Welcome to the family
24. Anyone
25. It's Just Us
26. Bliss
27. Bad Boy
28. Stranger/Boyfriend
29. Spa Date
30. Cool off
31. Charity Ball
Author's Note;)
32. Valentino BBQ
33. Tears & Confessions
34. Home
35. Red Everywhere
36. The Darkness
37. Limitless
38. A Step in the Right Direction
40. Cross My Heart
41. My Girls
42. Beg Me
43. Sweet & Savory
44. Surprise
45. First Glance
46. In the end, its Him and I
Author's Note
My two cents...
Bonus Chapter

39. Talent Show

2.4K 26 19
Autorstwa amararosewrites_

Before I could feel his tongue against mine he turned and placed me on my feet.

I whined as he turned to face the control pad and switched the water temperature to hot. He giggled and I rolled my eyes.

"You tricked me." I accused.

"Shh," he said cupping my cheek and running his thumb over my lips. "I love you," he pressed his forehead to mine.

"Then touch me," I begged.

I'll admit, this wasn't my finest moment, but it wouldn't be the first time I'd ever begged for him.

For him to rip my clothes off my body and have his way with me. To have him tie me to the bed and carry out his dirtiest desires. I wanted; no, I needed, I desperately needed for him to bend me over and fuck me with my hair wrapped around his fists.

The ache in my body calling out for him to satisfy it never left as I stuck to one side of the shower and let the cold water slide down my body.

I stepped out of the shower, leaving him inside as I struggled to control the thoughts that corrupted my mind and the things he made my body feel.

I grabbed a lacey underwear set and put it on before I sat on my vanity chair and slathered lotion on my body. I plugged in my straightener and let my hair down as Grey emerged from the bathroom completely bare.

I gawked at him through the mirror as he filled the glasses with champagne.

"See something you like?" he asked as he took slow strides over to where I sat.

"Nope, not at all," I said as I brushed my hair.

He held the glass in front of me and I stood as I took it from him. I clinked my glass with his and smirked before I drank it all in one gulp.

Before he could react, I dropped to my knees and locked my arms around his legs.

I spit on his already hard dick and shove him in my mouth. He hit the back of my throat and I bobbed my head.

He groaned as I ran my tongue over his tip and sucked hard.

He tried to push me off, but I held onto him tighter and sucked harder. I constantly let him hit the back of my throat as I looked into his beautiful green eyes.

I sucked on his tip and when I knew he was close to release I pulled away and sat back on my vanity chair, continuing to brush my hair.

"Now you know what it feels like every time you deny me," I said as I picked up my straightener.

"You're so going to pay for that." he threatened.

"Oh really, when? Can't make me pay for something if you won't touch me."

He drank his champagne before bending down, pressing his wet lips to my ear, "When I do touch you, you'll scream for mercy." He wrapped his hand around my hair and tugged my head back. "But I won't give it to you, no matter how much you cry out. I'll tease, taste, slap, and fuck your tight little pussy as I please, do you understand?"

He sucked on my sweet spot below my ear before he looked into my eyes through our reflections in the mirror, "I said, do you understand?"

"Fuck you,"

"I know you want to baby, trust me, I know." He taunted before taking the skin on my neck between his teeth and sucking.

He left me there, a prominent love bite on my neck, goosebumps over my body, and my breath trapped in my throat.

I tried with the utmost effort to rid my mind of thoughts of him and his threats as I straightened my hair and did my makeup. And I was doing so well but then he stood next to me as he grabbed his pants off of the clothing rack.

The slightest sliver of touch from his forearm and the unwanted thoughts evaded my mind once again.

He chuckled darkly as I pulled away and stood.

I grabbed the long sleeve white bodysuit and slipped it on as he tucked his turtleneck into his trousers. He kept stealing glances at me over his shoulder and each time my body became more and more flustered.

As I fixed my bra strap, he buckled his belt before handing me the green satin skirt. I stepped into it and pulled it over my butt.

He stood behind me and zipped my skirt up.

"I'll never stop loving you,"

"Say it once more," I smiled.

He tucked my hair behind my ear and brought it to one side, "I'll. Never. Stop. Loving. You." he whispered, his lips softly on my ear sending chills throughout my body.

I turned and placed one palm on his chest, the other caressing his cheek. "It's you, it's always been you," I whispered as I tiptoed and placed my lips on his.

I let out a soft moan when his tongue met mine and the pads of his fingers traced the base of my neck.

I sat down on the bench as he bent down and slid the heels onto my feet as I put my earrings in.

After he'd taken candid photos of me as I fixed my hair and sprayed perfume onto my body, he forced me to take more with him.

We spent about 20 minutes taking pictures alone.

As we made our way down the hallway, different-sized candles were lighting up the path. Emilio stood at the sliding doors leading out into the backyard and the candles continued down the steps as far as I could see.

"I'll be your waiter for tonight, please follow me outside so we can begin tonight's festivities."

Grey held my hand as we followed him down the steps and into the backyard.

Jazz music played on the speakers as he led us to a beautifully set table beside the pool. "Please have a seat," Emilio said, and Grey pulled the chair for me. "What can I get for you to drink, champagne, red or white wine?"

"Red wine is fine for me," Grey said.

"I'll do the same, I guess."

He nodded before he made his way back into the house.

"For just a normal family dinner, they are going all out," I said.

"She's your daughter," he mocked my words from earlier.

"Shut up," I laughed.

Emilio rolled a tray out and placed the wine glasses on the table before he revealed the appetizers. He placed a charcuterie board in the middle of the table and then two bowls of Chicken Gnocchi soup in front of us.

"Please enjoy," Emilio smiled before he left once again.

I stabbed my fork into a cube of cheese and waved it around Grey's mouth until he finally opened it and took a bite.

As we ate, suddenly, the music changed to a fanfare and the spotlight shun down on the other end of the pool.

"Good night and welcome folks, we hope you're enjoying your evening so far! Tonight, we have special performances where we showcase our talents for your amusement." Xile said into a microphone stepping into the spotlight.

She was dressed in a purple tuxedo, her signature color. She looked beautiful as ever as she smiled and waved breaking character. I threw her a kiss, and she caught it as Grey cheered her on.

"Please silence your phones. With that being said, let's get this show started!" she announced, "First up, we have Carmen in her rendition of 'Quando Quando Quando' by Tony Renis."

The lights went off for about ten seconds and I saw Zayn run out and set up the microphone stand.

The music started playing and as she started singing, the spotlight shined down on her.

She wore a black ball gown that I'd recognized from one of our collections. Xile designed it and it was beautiful beyond words.

She sounded ethereal; it was nothing like I'd ever heard before. The rasp and base in her voice were astounding. Her tone made goosebumps run over my body.

I reached for Grey's hand as we watched her perform as if she were doing it at the opera.

I gave her a round of applause as Grey yelled something to her in Italian that made her laugh as she bowed.

Emilio topped up our wine glasses and removed the appetizer plates from the table.

"I have no idea what she just said, but I'm pretty sure my dad will teach me one day. Anyways, up next we have a special performance from 'The 3 out of 4'!" Xile said.

The lights turned off again and Xile grabbed the microphone stand and scurried off the fake stage, down the steps and behind the black curtain they had set up.

I'm guessing it was their makeshift 'backstage'.

In less than five seconds, the spotlight had turned back on as the instrumental to 'Back to Black' by Amy Winehouse blazed through the speakers.

It was this moment; I was glad we didn't have any neighbors. We didn't need any more noise complaints; it was a frequent occurrence when we lived with our mom.

I smiled as I saw Xile in a sparkly short black dress with one shoulder walk slowly up the stairs as she sang, "He left no time to regret, kept his dick wet, with his same old safe bet,"

She sounded so beautiful; our voices were something we inherited from our mother. She had a beautiful voice. That and her facial features were the only things beautiful about her though. When we were younger she'd sing in our castle all the time in the many different languages she knew. It was only then we'd see her smile, a genuine smile.

Another beam of light shined from behind me and caught my attention as Kaia sang, "Me and my head high, and my tears dry, get on without my guy," as she walked across us making her way to the other end of the pool where Xile stood.

They smiled at each other as they locked fingers and sang in unison, "You went back to what you knew, so far removed, from all that we went through,"

"And I tread a troubled track," Zayn sang as the spotlight shined on him and he walked up the stairs closest to Grey. "This one's for you Ana!" he pointed at me as he walked over to the others.

It was one of our go-to songs we sang when we stayed in and did karaoke in our pj's.

"My odds are stacked, I'll go back to black," Zayn continued singing.

"We only said goodbye with words, I died a hundred times, you go back to her, and I go back to," they all sang in unison, their voices meshing together perfectly.

Kaia wore a long black two-piece skirt set with long black gloves and Zayn wore a black tux with a turtleneck.

They all looked so marvelous.

I stood in awe, my hands clasped under my chin as I grinned watching their wonderful performance.

Suddenly the music changed, and I squealed as the lights started flashing to the beat of 'Footloose' by Kenny Loggins. Kaia ripped off her skirt revealing black shorts as Zayn did the same with his suit jacket.

They took turns lip-syncing the first verse before Grey and I's moms, Carmen, Emilio, and even Mariano ran out and they all broke into dance when the refrain started.

I laughed hysterically, Grey cheering them on as he stood beside me.

They all cheered as they took turns freestyle dancing in the middle before they performed their planned routine toward the end of the song.

"That's our girl!" Grey shouted as we clapped when they bowed before Xile, and the twins ran over to us. Xile ran into Grey and I's arms, and we hugged her tightly.

"How was I, did I do good?" she asked out of breath.

"You did so well, shortcake," he complimented.

"You were absolutely amazing little one," I said.

"What about us?" Zayn asked and I rolled my eyes, "Come here you two," I said opening my arms for them and we all group hugged.

"Can we all eat now? The food is getting cold." Emilio complained when we all broke free from the hug.

"Thank you guys, this was beautiful," I said. "Let's eat,"

We all went into the house and brought out the different dishes of food and placed them on the patio table.

We ate, talked, and laughed about the events of tonight.

As expected, Xile planned everything and had them practicing for weeks making sure to get everything right. I'd never seen Grey look prouder as he smiled at Xile, to anyone else this might've been silly, but this meant so much more to us than a night of silly fun.

Today was the perfect day to do this, we were moving on from the things that taunted us. We needed this.

To sit back, relax, and just laugh freely.

Out of nowhere, Grey stood and took Xile and me by the hand as bachata started playing. He forced us to dance with him as the others joined us.

Emilio stole Xile from us and soon after Punta started playing. Grey paused awkwardly not knowing what to do and I laughed, "Follow my lead," I said as I began dancing.

As the night went on we kept dancing until eventually, we got tired.

I refused to take off my heels no matter what not wanting to ruin the outfit. To say that was a stupid and reckless decision was an understatement and I was paying for my actions as Grey carried me into our room.

He placed me on the bed and took off my shoes telling me to lay back as he placed the ice packs he brought on my feet.

The next couple of days went by entirely too fast for my liking but I was glad that we were making more and more progress.

It became easier to have conversations about the baby, not just with Grey and the therapist but with our family as well. The atmosphere in the house changed drastically, it didn't feel like anyone was walking on eggshells around me anymore and I loved it.

At first, I tried pushing everyone away because that's what I've always done but being around everyone and expressing my feelings openly and honestly made me realize I didn't need to have my guard up all the time. They were my family and unlike anyone else, they'd be here no matter what and not judge me.

Grey and I went to our therapy sessions every day and right after, we'd join Xile, the twins, Emilio and Mariano at the warehouse.

After the first two days of Xile receiving special treatment, I stepped in and changed it right away. I got shit for it from her and Grey but after giving them the look, they shut up immediately.

I still caught him trying to warn the others she was training with to go soft on her, but I paid him no mind because I'd already warned them not to. I was surprised they listened to me and not Grey.

Mariano and Emilio always joked that I was scarier than Grey, but it was only when some of our men confirmed it did I begin to believe them.

Today, unlike others, Grey wanted to introduce us formally, so he had everyone from the other warehouses come to the main one.

When we all arrived together, everyone was already there and waiting. When we walked in, they all bowed, and I stopped in my tracks as I saw the vast amount of people.

Grey noticed immediately and took Xile and I's hands.

We walked in side by side and stepped onto the platform.

There were four thrones, three black, the other dark purple. I didn't need to ask who that one was for.

They reminded me of the ones in my castle growing up. The only difference other than the colors was that ours were the same height, unlike my parents'. My mother's throne was visibly shorter than my father's, showing how insignificant he thought she was.

Grey spoke in Italian as he smiled down at Xile and then me.

Grey and Emilio pushed Xile and me behind them and immediately pulled out their guns as someone in the crowd yelled, "Sposare la puttana Colombiana, sei una disgrazia per I tuoi uomini!" (Marrying the Colombian whore, you're a disgrace to your men)

"Fottuto Bastardo!" another voice yelled further away in the crowd. (Fucking bastard)

It all happened so fast; I almost didn't notice it until I heard the two gunshots pierce through the air. The scowl over Mariano's face said everything anyone needed to know.

The veins on Grey's hand popped out as he held the gun tightly.

Suddenly everyone dispersed leaving one man standing in the middle. About 2 seconds later someone in the crowd pushed the other into the open space.

"You're okay, we're okay," I whispered comforting Xile.

Grey shot them both in the foot, and they yelled out in pain. Then he put another bullet in one of their knees sending him to the ground.

Grey stepped down off of the platform and stalked over to them. He towered over the men even when he grabbed them both by the collar of their shirts and lifted them off of the ground.

He yelled in Italian holding them in his hands as if they weighed nothing more than a feather.

"What did they say?" I asked Emilio as he lead us off of the platform.

"That he's a disgrace for marrying a Colombian whore." He said as the twins, Xile and I stood in the middle of the barricade he, Mariano, and other heavily armed men made.

Grey continued yelling as another gunshot went off and the men cursed.

"Let me out," I said trying to push past Mariano and Emilio.

Their head snapped back at me simultaneously and I gave them a warning look. They looked at each other before shaking their heads and stepping aside.

I grabbed the gun in Mariano's holster and turned off the safety as I walked toward Grey. My heels made a clicking sound that echoed throughout the warehouse as I stalked over to where Grey stood.

Something crazed sparked inside me as I noticed the scowl on one of their faces as they looked behind me.

I stopped in my tracks and followed his gaze to where Xile stood clinging to Emilio's arm.

Everyone's eyes were on me as I laughed turning my head slowly back in his direction.

Everything else vanished from my mind as I continued to walk toward them.

I took my knife out of my back pocket as I stood behind the two men Grey held by their collars.

I placed my pretty black knife against one of their necks and pressed the barrel of my gun against the other one's temple. I dragged the knife across his throat slowly as I pulled the trigger shooting the other dead.

I smiled psychotically as I felt the warm blood splatter over my face.

I closed the knife and put the safety on the gun before putting them in my back pocket.

Grey dropped their bodies at our feet and wrapped his large arms around my waist. He lifted me in his arms and kissed me. "God, I love you," he said, and I smiled as he spun me.

I could hear Mariano's "Get a room" from Grey's earpiece. I chuckled as I looked back at him.

"She is your queen; you will fucking respect her! And if you have a problem with it, I advise you to speak now because if I find out later on, I will slaughter your entire family in front of you and unleash a pain you couldn't even possibly imagine." He warned, his back facing the crowd as he looked into my eyes.

He looked over his shoulder giving them a couple of seconds to speak up, but neither of them did.

He lowered me so I was standing on the dead bodies and my eyes blazed open as he took my hand and bowed down.

"Adesso!" he commanded, and they all dropped to their knees with their heads down.

"Every last one of us is her lesser! It will do you well to remember that." he kissed my hand, "Your queen and most of all, mine, Anaís Valentino."

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

12.3M 371K 38
__❤︎ The Maid and the Mafia King ❤︎__ Losing her father at the age of 20, Bella started to search for jobs. Not to mention, she already was doing 2 j...
39.8K 993 109
Sometimes, not every love story can be as idyllic as it should be. Dean Winchester, bred and raised in the mafia, carried a heart that yearned desper...
3M 59.9K 44
COMPLETED✅ Arturo Vasquez -Head of Spanish mafia- was planning on accepting the proposal of Russian mafia leader Ivan Volkov's for his daughter, Aiya...
17.6K 410 35
You know the feeling when the whole world turns against you? When no one listens to you nor acknowledge you? And then in the end your all alone, well...