Tied Between Two Worlds || bo...

By ShanayJones629

"You're attracted to me Royalty, face it for fuck sakes," he said while taking another step closer toward me... More

Must read
Cast
I am Eleonora Valentino daughter of the great Anastasia and Leon Valentino
"We'll start a war since she wants one"
"So your really gay now huh?"
"Dress like the devil, maybe it's because she is,"
"Touch me again and I'll fucking end you Lorenzo,"
"Well while you're here regina, you'll take orders from me,"
"She's your daughter Leo accept it"
"I'm only a little upset that I wasn't the first"
Girls just want to have fun
She's the devil disguised as an angel
She's on the death list
Bad news
A Day with my Enemy
I hate you
Cheated
Weakness
My condition
S3x Mail
I Did It For Love
Problems
Karma is a bitch princess
Heart attack
"Did we ever have s3x,"
The Truth
Pain
"Royalty No!"
With Me
Company
Last goodbye
Is this the end
Happy birthday Regina
You asked for it
Morning kiss
Fear for love
Problems
An expected events
"I'm pregnant,"
Hospital beds
"One last chance,"
In this together
"Breakfast is served"
What happened in the past
She Lost the Baby
A secret my sister kept
A life for another
Pain that holds us tighter together
Came back
Starting over new
C⁰ck blocked
It time to heal our wounds
Allergies
House hunt
Mrs Valentino-DeLuca
Wedding aesthetic (For fun)
Wants to try new things together
Wedding Night ((part 1)
Wedding night ((Part two)
Pregnancy journey (time gaps)
Epilogue
Fourth book

My Scar and the Past

28K 903 631
By ShanayJones629

The doorbell rang and I answered the door.

“Hey,” she said and I looked her up and down before walking away.

I know

I'm a bitch

I went back to the kitchen as Lorenzo finished cooking. She followed behind me and entered the room after me.

“I know I'm early but without any signal and nothing to do I got bored,” she said

“It's okay,” Lorenzo said with a smile.

“Do you need help?” she asked and he nod after looking at me. 

A few minutes passed and he made her taste the sauce.

“Ten out of ten,” she said and he smiled

“Baby come taste it,” he said and she looked at me.

“No thanks,” I said and he sighed heavily.

“I'll go set the table,” Kelonie said before walking out.

He took off the apron and walked towards me. He was still shirtless. He cupped my cheeks and I looked at him.

“I wish I knew how to fix things between us,” he said and I looked away.

You wouldn't have to fix anything if you didn't do anything to break us apart.

He placed a kiss on my head and I closed my eyes as I held on to his hands.

I sometimes wish I did or could forget everything

But he betrayed me and it still hurts.

I removed his hand and got up as Kelonie walked in.

°•°

“Did you ever get that restaurant," Kelonie asked as my free hand went to my scar.

I didn't have to be that lucky

I could have died

My dad didn't have to find me at the time that he did.

“Yes I did,” Lorenzo said and I removed my hand as I looked at them.

I haven't touched my food since I was given it.

The food smelled great I just couldn't bring myself to eat anything.

Flashback from that night keeps taking over my head.

I used my fork to play with my food as I zoned out once more. Soon I felt a hand on my thigh. I looked at him and he gave me a concerned look.

The warmth from his hand was comforting. I placed my fork down and placed my hand under the table.

He took my hand into his as he talked with Kelonie.

“I'll leave tomorrow. When do you plan to leave,” she asked

“We’re not sure as yet," he said and she nod.

“Are you two dating or just friends?”

“How about it's none of your business,” I said and she looked at her food.

My head started aching badly and I released Lorenzo's hand.

“I’m sorry,” she said and I rolled my eyes.

A headache plus my dirty attitude isn't the greatest combination.

Plus I'm having flashbacks from a night my ex-lover almost killed me.

I held my head into my hands while looking at him. He was already looking at me.

“What's wrong?” he asked

“Nothing. I just need to lay down for a bit,” I said while standing.

I went upstairs and got into the bed. I closed my eyes as I looked outside through the glass walls.

The view was beautiful

I must say his father does have a nice taste

Soon the door opened and he got into the bed. He placed his arms around my waist and pulled me into him.

For some reason, the warmth of his body was so comforting, and felt safe that I couldn't bring myself to pull away from him.

“What's wrong Royalty,” he asked and I opened my eyes.

“I told her to leave,” he said and I still didn't respond.

“I'm sorry I asked about the scar. It was none of my business,” he said and I turned around.

I placed my hand on his bare chest as I felt his heartbeat quicken.

I looked up into his eyes and he licked his lips.

Another habit of his

I looked away from his eyes and he brought his fingers up to my face. He brushed my loose strands away as he took in my features.

“I was nineteen when my dad hired a new bodyguard for me since my old personal guard died in a car crash,” I started.

“I asked my dad if the new guard could be my age so I would feel more comfortable with him or her,”

“That’s just what the Brazilian mafia boss needed to hear. They were our enemies. The boss sent his son to apply for the position which he got,” I said

“His name was James. I was so young, naive, and foolish that I fed into his lies and act. He made me think that he was inlove with me, that he cared. I fell in love with him, he was my first in everything” I said

“We dated for six months and then one night he decided to try and kill me. He cut my throat with my own knife. His mission was to kill the oldest mafia princess since Saige and Sawyer would have been too young to take over if anything happens to dad or mom. The cut wasn't deep and I was lucky enough to make it out alive,” I said before looking up at him.

“It was hard to trust and fall for another man and then you. I fell for you without any thought or doubt and then you-”

A tear ran down my cheek and a catch it before it fell onto the sheet.

“You betrayed me just like him, and just like back then I was foolish enough to fall for another man who just wanted to kill me and take what was mine,” I said before pulling away.

“Eleonora wait-”

“The only person who truly and deeply loved me was Laura. And I lost her,” I said before turning my back to him.

“I don't think I can ever forgive you and this is why there will never be an us. After I kill Stella we'll go back to enemies but I don't want a war,” I said as I sat up and got up from the bed.

The rain started pouring outside and I sighed. I went downstairs and traveled through the background.

I went to the lawn and sat down. The water droplets kisses my skin as tears ran down my cheeks.

I was broken inside but no one knew they just thought my diseased heart was my only problem and sadness.

The worst feeling that I've felt in this world was been used, lied and pretended to by someone I fell in love with.

I fell in love with James and he betrayed me

I fell in love with Lorenzo and he broke me.

Lorenzo broke me more than how James did and James tried to kill me and I now wonder if I only attract people who just want to intentionally hurt me.

Even though James placed a knife at the throat it felt like Lorenzo placed a knife in my chest. Maybe I feel this way because I fell harder for Lorenzo than I ever did for James

Maybe love wasn't meant for me.

I felt like screaming but that would just show weakness.

Everyone has their weakness, it's okay to feel vulnerable sometimes. It's okay to cry because your only human. And you're one of the strongest woman I know’

Those were Lorenzo's words to me once

He never once made me feel like I was weak, no matter how weak I was feeling.

How vulnerable I was infront of him

He always made me feel strong.

He made me believe he cared

Believed that it was possible for him to love a woman like me.

I was tricked though.

My salty tears were mixed with the pour raindrops. I run my fingers through my now damp hair.

I always loved the rain

When I was younger I would ask my mother to play in the rain.

She would play with me and then we would both get sick. Daddy would have to nurse us when he gets home from work.

My parents are the best and I love them to death.

I heard footsteps approaching me and I closed my eyes.

“I just need to be alone Lorenzo,”

“Eleonora no!”

She turned around and Stella used her gun and hit her in the head.

I tried pulling away but four guards were holding me down.

Her body fell to the ground and the guard that was standing with Stella lifted her up from the ground.

“Royalty!” I shouted as I saw blood trailing down her face and into her hair.

“Hold him down,” Stella shouted.

“We're trying," one of the guards shouted back.

Kelonie walked in and I looked at her. “I'm sorry they said they only wanted her,” she said

“How don't worry sweetheart you did a wonderful job now bye-bye,” Stella said shooting Kelonie in the head.

Her body fell to the ground as the guards handcuffed my hands. I looked at Stella as I glared at her.

“You managed to save the parents but right after I'm done with you guys. I'll find them and I'll kill all of them painfully,” she said as the guards pulled me up from the ground.

“We could have been the most powerful and unstoppable couple but you choose wrong papi” she said while bringing her face close to me. She ran her fingers down my cheek as she stared into my eyes.

“Our kids would have been so beautiful,” she said

“With a face like you would ruin their good looks,” I said and she pulled away with a nasty glare.

“Show him what happens to people who betray us. Beat him badly but don't kill him,” she said before walking out.

I was tied up then beaten for hours until I passed out.

“Calm down we don't mean it like that,” Dimitri said while raising his hands in the air.

“I don't care what you two mean but I have six bullets in my gun so how about you get three and she gets three,” I said before an alarm went off.

I placed my gun down as I looked around the room.

What the fuck is going on?

“Fuck,” they both said and I looked at my twin.

Dimitri pulled out his phone then his gun.

“She's here,” he said and Ariana went into the living room.

Who's she?

Stella?

We followed her as Sawyer kept his guns aim at the door.

She removed the sofa beds and grabbed a knife from her holster. She cut into the sofa and started pulling out all different types of guns.

“What's going on?” I asked

“Stella is here,” Dimitri said before putting away the phone.

“Aria leave the fucking guns and get out while you and Saige still can-”

“I'm not leaving my little brother behind,” she said while arranging a riffle. He walked over to her and grabbed the riffle from her hands.

“You’re leaving and so is Saige-”

“No I'm not leaving either,” I said and he turned around to look at me.

“You're leaving,” Sawyer said.

“I-”

“You're both are leaving enough of discussion,” Dimitri said

“No,” I said while looking at him

“I already lost you in having the chance of a relationship again but I'm not losing you to death by your cousin,” he said and I looked at Sawyer.

“Go. Dimitri and I will hold them off while you two get away,” he said

“Why don't we all escape,” I said

“We don't have time for this peanut,” he said before hugging me.

“I love you and you're my favourite twin,” he said and a tear ran down my cheek.

“I’m your only twin,” I said and he pulled away with a smile.

Aria pulled away from Dimitri and I looked at him.

I don't hate him but I was disappointed.

I don't think I could ever fall out of love with him.

I didn't want him or my brother to get hurt

Ariana looked at Sawyer before grabbing my arm.

“Let's go,” she said while wiping her tears.

We ran out of the room and she led me to an escape path. We heard gunshots and I stopped.

“Let's go Saige,” she said while grabbing my hand.

Tears ran down my cheeks as we entered the tunnel underneath the house.

~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 26.5K 87
Jasmine Petrova I downed a shot of tequila, allowing the burning liquid to slide down my throat and settle in my stomach. I deserved to have some fun...
41.6K 805 31
WARNING MATURE CONTENT: MENTION OF GRAPHIC CONTENT ABUSE, MURDER, THE USE OF DRUGS WITH MATURE LANGUAGE AND MATURE SCENES. VIEWERS DISCRETION...
977K 43.4K 31
Cover by: @Enny101 Christian DeLuca is a very successful businessman with little regard for anyone he doesn't consider family, he's found work and li...
304K 7.7K 39
If the mafia was a person you'd call it, Louis Valentino. He's a cruel and heartless mafia boss but a GOD in bed. What happens when he sets his eyes...