My Abusive Husband [J.J.K x K...

By mrspark28

JK:"You murderer, it just started. You better ready for what's coming next." Y/N is a shy, cute, simple & che... More

Part - 01
Part - 02
Part - 03
Part - 04
Part - 05
Part - 06
Part - 07
Part - 08
Part - 09
Part - 10
Part - 11
Part - 12
😭!!!Student Life Sucks!!!😭
Part - 13
!!!NOT AN UPDATE!!!
Part - 14
😑ANNOUNCEMENT😑
!!!NOT AN UPDATE!!!
"Im Not Ok"
Part - 15
What should i do?
Part - 16
Part - 17
Part - 18
Part -19
💔💔I Knew It...💔💔
Part - 21
Part - 22
Part - 23
Part - 24
BAD NEWS
Part - 25
Part - 26
Part - 27

Part - 20

10.7K 243 64
By mrspark28

This "Yoonjinkook" memes are hilarious...🤣🤣

Guys are you ready for tomorrow's Busan concert of BTS..? Ik my exam is running at my college but still I'm excited for this concert...🤩🤩.

A/N'sPov.

The night when Y/N got admitted in hospital:

Jungkook reached L.A and book a hotel for himself. The meeting is tomorrow morning. So he took a shower and went to sleep.

(A/N: I don't know the how much time difference between Korea & L.A ...so...bear with me...🥴)

Next Morning....

Jungkook's Pov.

I woke up by alarm. It is 8AM. I stretch my body a little. I got up from bed for my morning routine. Before I went for my morning routine, I call from the intercom and told that stuff to bring my breakfast in my room. After finishing my morning routine, I came out from bathroom & someone knocked the door of my room.

I unlocked the door & saw a stuff with my breakfast so I let him come inside with food tray. He put the breakfast in the table & left from there. I eat my breakfast and get ready for the meeting. The meeting will be held at 10:30 AM. It's 9:10 AM now.

(A/N: This is Jungkook's Outfit:)

I went outside & my driver took me to the office.

20 Minutes Later...

A/N's Pov.

Jungkook reached to the office with his secretary. Every employees greet him. He greet them back shortly. One of assistant came & took him to the meeting room & told him wait for their boss. Jungkook nodded & wait for the CEO to come.

(A/N: It's time to reveal the '?' Person that I mention previously.)

'?' Pov.

I reached to my office & eveyone stand up to greet me & I greet them back. Some girls are drooling over me. But I don't give a f**k to them.

My secretary came to me & infrom me about Mr.Jeon who came for the meeting. I directly went to the meeting room to meet him.

*In The Meeting Room*

?:"Good morning Mr.Jeon Jungkook. Welcome to my office."

JK:"Good morning Mr.Kim Namjoon. Thank you for inviting us."

NJ:"You're most welcome Mr.Jeon." (smiles)

JK:"Call me Jungkook. No need to be formal with me."

NJ:"Okay. So let's start the meeting."

JK:"Sure."

After this my employees came inside & we start our meeting.

*After The Meeting*

NJ:"I'm very impressed Jungkook-shi. I would like set the contract with you." *forward his hand for handshake*

JK:*Happily handshake with him* "Thank you so much Namjoon Hyung. Umm...is it ok to call you hyung? Bcz you're older then me." (awkward)

NJ:(Chuckle)"It's ok. You can call me hyung."

A/N's Pov.

Jungkook & his secretary came out from his office.

JK:"Mr.Han, let's celebrate for our deal in the club tonight. I'm really happy today."

Mr.Han:"Sure Sir."

After this Jungkook went back to hotel.

*In Namjoon's Office*

After the meeting. Namjoon went to his cabin. As he sits on his chair, he get a call. He receive the call.

OTP:

NJ:"Hello hyung. It's been a long time. How are you?"

?:"Not good."

NJ:"Wae? What happened?" (confused & gets worried)

?:"A lot of things happend. I can't tell you in phone. Anyway I called you to come here. I'm going Thailand for a few days so can you come here & take care of my works? Also I want you to meet someone."

NJ:"Ow really? Who's that person? Maybe your girlfriend? (smirk)

?:(Disgusted)"Eww... no. I love myself more. I don't need any girlfriend."

NJ:"Okay okay hyung. When will you leave?"

?:"After 1 week."

NJ:"Ok I'll be there in 5 days."

?:"Ok then. See you soon."

NJ:"You too hyung."

Namjoon hangs up the phone. And start to wonder.

NJ:"I wonder who's that person whom Hyung wants me to meet."

What do you think? Who was talking with Namjoon on the phone?

*****************

Ahem...*clear throat*

Hi my lovely readers,

I hope you all are doing well. I'm extremely sorry for making you wait bcz I'm really busy with my studies. I'm really disappointed at myself. Ik I also make you all very disappointed. This the last part I update today bcz My board exam (HSC Exam) is knocking at the door. After my exam, I'll continue this story again. Sorry this part is short but I couldn't do anything. From tomorrow I'll inactive for 1 and half month for my exam.

This is the HSC Examination Routine.
I think most of my readers are from same country as me. You'll understand this language I'm sure.

I mark my subjects with red dots, those are my subjects which exam I'm going to give.

Those who didn't understand Bangla language, you can search 'HSC 2022 Routine' in Google and translate this pic to "Bengali to English". Then you'll understand that. I hope you all understand my situation.

Till then bye. Take care of yourself.

Your lazy Author-Nim,
Mrs.Park

[P.S: Please avoid my grammatical mistakes..😅]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 13.3K 53
A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung and jungkook...
9.4K 688 16
It's a story about a young ambitious man who wants everything perfect in his life, he is none other than Kim Taehyung. He can't tolerate a single imp...
53.8K 3.7K 23
Being locked up in a government facility wasn't exactly her idea of a good time. However, far from what she ever expected, a handsome man showed up...
875K 20.1K 29
⇒ ''You get it!? You will never get out of here!'' You just had turned to 18. You thought the life will begin. You could be free, happy and experien...