Ciao Bella.

By yourfavblackie123

"So you like to have men drool over you huh?" I hear a deep chuckle. "Who the fuck are you?" I ask. The pers... More

Characters :)
The Highway.
The highway 2
Fired?
The spinning pole.
The office.
The office 2
Gas Station
Home Sweet Home?
Nose surgery
Persuasive
The Mall.
The Pink Star.
Gio
The Gala
One too many drinks
News
Dr. Strange
A literal Giraffe
Jinxed it.
Nap.
Mamma Mia
IM BACKK

Suprise Family event.

3.3K 91 37
By yourfavblackie123

Valentino's POV

*The Next day*

It 7 in the morning and I wake up to start my day. I feel sick right now. Not medical sick but sick by these painful blue balls. I'm surprised I even resisted last night.

I get out of bed and head to the bathroom. Walking in the shower, I take a cold one. I need it. I can't take these blue balls anymore. I normally don't do this but I need to jerk off.

As I'm stroking my dick, I lean on the wall and pop an image of Amiliana's hand around it. The way she would look up while she's sucking the life out of me. It'll happen, just not today.

After erecting, I get out of the shower and get dressed. I'm going for a causal look today. I decide to wear grey sweatpants and a wife beater. Classic.

I go downstairs to see Amiliana eating pancakes. This girl sure do love pancakes.

"Goodmorning." I greet getting my smoothie.

"Morning" she says with her mouth full. I look at her. She finishes chewing her food.

"What I'm hungry. That event had no food but some salads." She shrugs.

"True." I agree. The doorbell rings and the maid goes to open it.

"Capo!" She calls me. I excuse myself to see what's going on. I look out the door to see my mom, dad, cousins, and brother. They didn't fucking tell me they were coming.

"oh mio dolce ragazzo come stai non ti vedo da molto tempo! Sembri che non mangi da giorni!" (Oh my sweet boy how are you I haven't seen you in a long time! You look like you haven't eaten in days!)
My mom comes and wraps her arms around me tight. Too tight.

"ciao mamma, perché non mi hai detto che saresti venuta?" (hi mom, why didn't you tell me you were coming?)

"Why do I have to tell my own son that I'm visiting! Move." She pushes herself inside.

"Son. Come here." My dad pulls me for a hug.
"Ciao father, How's your health?" I ask

"ugh the nurses and their stupid medicine. Same old, same old. Ya pops is still lookin fresh, that's all that matters!" He laughs. He has type 2 diabetes.

Then my older brother comes in. You remember him from his little club party. "Little bro! Still got that baby face I see." He jokes hugging me.

"Actually I shave so." I shrug laughing.

The rest of my cousin come in. Angelo, Alessandro, and Amedeo. They're Triplets. I hug them and talk about how business is doing for them.

As we're talking, we hear a scream from the kitchen. We all run to the kitchen where we see Amiliana and my mom. Oh yeah. I forgot to introduce them.

"well, who is this fine woman?" My brother flirts winking at her.

" That fine woman is my woman, you better know what you're saying." I threaten him.

"Damn ok ok. You win" he puts his hands up in surrender.

"Your woman? Why didn't you say so!" My mom hits me. "Ow." I wince.

"Hi sweetie, I am so sorry for scaring you, Valentino didn't tell me that you were here. Come come, I hug you." She goes to hug Amiliana who is still confused but awkwardly smiles.

"Hello beautiful, I'm Massimo. I would've made you mine if Valentino didn't find you first." He smirks. Amiliana laughs.

"I'm Amiliana and who knows, some things may not always work out." She flirts.

"Alright alright, no hand shake shit." I interrupt. I hit Massimo's hand.
"Back off." I point at him. His stupid ass winks and leaves to go talk to my father.

I turn to Amiliana. "I know this is weird but I did not kno-"

"Hey, we're triplets! Don't worry we are not like Massimo. Alessandro and Amedeo are taken and I'm gay." My cousins laugh interrupting.

"Oh nice! I've never seen men triplets before. Guess there's always a first huh?" She smiles.

I leave the awkward convo as Angelo starts talking about some gossip from this real housewives of Atlanta show.

"Your woman huh?" My dad comes up to me.

"Yeah. I was going to tel-"

"No no, you took your time on this one. Don't lose her." He smiles.

"How the hell does his ugly ass have a girl before me?" Massimo butts in the conversation.

"If you weren't such a pervert, you would probably be in my position dumbass ." I say back.

After talking, mom brings us to the dining room to eat. It was quiet and peaceful as we were enjoying her infamous carpaccios.

"Your food was so good, Mrs. Russo." Amiliana compliments.

"Aww thank you dear. I love you already." She pinches Amiliana's cheeks.

"So what nationality are you?" My mother asks.

"I'm Senegalese."

"Ouu Senegalese, I have some friends that are from there. I've always wanted to go there." My mother exclaims.

"Yes, it's a beautiful place. You really should go there one day." Amiliana replies.

"do you have any family here? Where did you meet Valentino?" My mother asks.

I freeze. If my mom hears that I'm basically keeping a woman hostage, she would beat the shit out of me. I look at Amiliana who seems to not know how to answer their question hoping she'll tell a lie.

"Well my family is mainly in New York and Senegal, and um, well, I met Valentino in a um, a pizza place!" She blurts out.

"Hm, and what did you come to Italy for?" My brother asks in suspicion. That bitch.

"Well I've always wanted to go to Italy since I was in middle school. So I saved up money and wanted to do a week around here until I met Valentino. He is the one that caused me to stay for longer." She smiles.

Oh thank god.

"Where were you stayi-" before he can finish that sentence, Gio comes in and runs to my mother. Perfect timing.

I love this kid.

"Hi my sweet boy, how is Valentino treating you dear?" She asks him.

"Well, he was not treating me well and used me as a maid until he kidnapped Ami to be his wife from New York and then Ami told him that I can't be his maid anymore. Then, she treats me as her son and Uncle V said sorry to me and now we are best friends! But that doesn't matter right now, did you know my birthday is coming up!" He jumps.

The room fell silent. Jaws dropped.

I'm gonna kill this kid.

"So you kidnap the young woman, hold her hostage, treated Gio like your maid, and still lied to me!?

You have 3 seconds to run."

She didn't have to tell me twice. I got up and ran upstairs and looked back to see her chasing me with a spatula. Shit.

Ten minutes later*

Everything hurts. My ass hurts. I go downstairs seeing Amiliana talking to my mother that's about to leave.  She turns to me and starts chuckling.

"It's alright. I told her that I started getting used to this house and I'm giving you a chance." She walks to me.

"Oh thank god. Would you also mind getting some ice for my ass though?" I ask.

"Sure. You know you did deserve that whooping." She laughs walking to the kitchen.

Another chance? She didn't leave me.

For the first time, I didn't lose someone.

The mom

The Father (Had black hair before)

Angelo (The gay triplet)

Alessandro

Amedeo

*The older brother is on chapter " The office" :)

What an attractive fam😻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 5.7K 35
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 What happens when two completely different worlds full of sadness, jealousy, love, hate, and te...
179K 3.6K 58
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ▪︎ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 �...
36.8K 1K 70
"These moans of yours, Zemira, they tend to tamper with my head. They're making my mind a haywire, 𝓜𝓸𝔂 𝓿𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻." He whispered into my ear, se...
392K 16.2K 44
(BWWM) "You fucking asshole. Just who do you think you are!" I gave him an open handed slap across the face. He glared at me stunned, It was clear...