Hate it or love it - Central...

נכתב על ידי mrsscaesar

HIOLV when Cench meets Alia in a party organised by his friend, he can't stop looking at her, Cench knows th... עוד

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17

12

6.9K 103 28
נכתב על ידי mrsscaesar

ALIA FERRARI

Tonight is Dave's song party release, I'm currently at Klaudia's getting ready and taking the opportunity to catch up given that she had been in la with some friends of her.

"and the he was like, where the fuck are my fucking nuggets??" Klaudia said trying to impersonate american accent and we both started laughing. She was telling me a funny moment from the trip.

"oh good, people are crazy" I say opening my bag to take the outfit I planned to wear. "What do you think about it? I ask showing her the outfit.

"It looks nice, but maybe you should put it on so I see I can see how it looks" I nod dragging myself onto klaudias walking wardrobe.

When I'm finally done, I show Klaudia the dress.

"Wow. Bitch, you look so fucking sexyyy! That dress is niceee! Where'd you got it from?

"I won't tell you because you'll copy me"

"Oh c'mon don't be a bitch"

"Alright, it's a joke, I'll send you the link after"

"Good, now put you heels on and let's hurry up, the Uber will arrive in less than five minutes" she says making me run inside the walking wardrobe getting my heels and bag.

aaferrari

o•

•o
liked by centralcee, champagnepapi, cardib and 78,789 more.

aaferrari she a ten out of ten on a bad day

📥

santandave 💯

cardib you mf stop being so gorgeous

nellarose 💓

wavyute babes is winning!

aitch *4

liltjay 😍

pyr3xliving 🍾

🌼

santandave

•o

o•

•o

•o

•o

liked by aaferrari, burnaboygram, fredo and 367,894 more.

santandave Starlight OUT NOW!
Shoutout to @clint41, @aaferrari,@aakiyah.go and @moriaa56 and all my boys for your participation❤️

📥

aaferrari lov u lotss david

clint419 my guy🍾

burnaboygram 🔥🔥🔥

fredo 🔝🔝

moriaa56 💓💓

champagnepapi 💯

By the time we get to the party at daves house Klaudia is already lit, she had the amazing idea of pre-start drinking so we could feel the music better, I obviously stayed out of her crazynees.
She literally just jumped out of the car without waiting for me, I shake my head trying to catch her but she's already gone.

I step inside and the lights flash me out, this is full of people, I try to pass trough the people looking for Dave, when Aitch appears on my way.

"Alia! You're here! Come"

"Do I know you? I ask jokingly.

"Good joke" he says tolling his eyes

"I'm joking harry, you know I love you" I say giving him a hug. "Have you seen Dave"

"Yeah, he's taking pictures with people in the other side" he says "I'm on my way to the backyard, are you coming? He asks.

"I'll be there in a min, I need to go toilet first" I say and he nods.

I decide to use one of daves toilet upstairs, because ain't no way that I'll be using the guests ones where all this people have been there, that's just gross and unhygienic.

I get there and surprisingly there wasn't no one a part from some people upstairs, I'm sure that Dave told them to not even dare to come upstairs.

I open the door and everything is dark I move my hand trying to find the interruptor to turn on the light but I struggle, when I finally reach it I turn the lights on when I hear noise from the bathroom, it sounds like a female voice talking on the phone. I knock on the door two times waiting for a response when the door opens. And I see a girl walking out of the bathroom.

"I think your not supposed to be here, wait aren't you that ash girl or something" I see when I realise who she is.

"yes, wait you are Alia, the bitch who took my man"

"what? girl it's not my fault that your "man" is in love with me" I say. "And now get out of my way ion have time for this" I say with the intention of getting inside the bathroom but she grabs my arm making me stop"

"Listen carefully, I want you to stay away from my man" she says and before I can answer back someone opens the door.

A feeling of relief passes through my body when I see Cench.

"Alia, wher- what the fuck is going on" he ask when he realises that I'm not on my own. Quickly Ash let's my hand off and turns to Cench.

"Babe this bitch attacked me! She says trying to give him a hug but cench moves her away.

"I'm not you babe Ash, don't try it, I saw clearly how you were grabbing violently my girls hand" he says and he comes towards me pulling me for a hug. "Are you okay princess? He asks and I nod. He rubs my hairs gently telling me to not worry and that this won't happen again, and I believe him. "Don't ever touch her, or even be near her again" he pulls me back, facing her.

"Cee you can't be for real, are you fucking leaving me for this hoe??

"Who the fuck are you calling hoe, bitch! I say approaching her, but cench stops me.

"Don't fall into her game, babe, she is just mad because I fucked her one time and never called her again, and she's so fucking dumb to be lying ab it" he says and Ashley looks so furious right now.

"You'll come back to me when you realise what type of bitch she is, Cee, I'm telling you" she says and immediately lefts the room. I let out a big sigh and Cench looks at me sadly.

"Are you okay?

"Yeah I am,I know I have nothing to worry about, she's just jealous" I say and he smiles at me.

"That's my girl, and now let's get back to the party" he says taking my hand. "You look amazing babe" he compliments, giving me a kiss in my cheek and I smile openly, the happiness that I feel right now is simply amazing, he really does make me feel happy.

i rushed in this one! Hope you like it!
Sorry for the waiting🫶🏾

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

120K 2.7K 40
When two ex best friends that absolutely hate each other reunite, does their hate for each other, turn into love? {central cee x oc}
21.5K 104 16
All the nsfw story's will be marked with a 💕 And all the fluff will be marked with a ✨ I just post whenever I feel like it And it's sometimes har...
42K 470 30
ᴠᴏɪᴅ ♡ 'ɪ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ ʜᴏᴡ ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ʙʏ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ɪ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ʟᴀᴛᴇʟʏ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴀ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ɪ ᴜꜱᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴜꜱʜ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠɪʙ...
747K 10.6K 113
Imagines of our favorite rapper that everybody is obsessed with. For the Black girls! DO NOT POST ON SOCIAL MEDIA OR SHARE MY WORK 18 and mature min...